independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > General Discussion > "Shake it like a Peckerwood!!!"
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 04/25/21 8:08pm

KingBAD

avatar

"Shake it like a Peckerwood!!!"

"wanna be free???

ERBODY got somebody they can't live without

you just don't really know who your's is...

eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek

DO THE HUMPTY HUMP....

i am KING BAD!!!
you are NOT...
evilking
STOP ME IF YOU HEARD THIS BEFORE...
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 04/27/21 4:26pm

XxAxX

avatar

u just leave it all up 2 me, we could have a good time,

so shake it like a pecker wood cause you know you're fine.

if U didn't come 2 party chil', I think U better get up off'a my block!

now shake it like a peckerwood and don't gimme no schlock!

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 04/27/21 5:50pm

KingBAD

avatar

XxAxX said:

u just leave it all up 2 me, we could have a good time,

so shake it like a pecker wood cause you know you're fine.

if U didn't come 2 party chil', I think U better get up off'a my block!

now shake it like a peckerwood and don't gimme no schlock!

smile smile smile smile smile smile

i am KING BAD!!!
you are NOT...
evilking
STOP ME IF YOU HEARD THIS BEFORE...
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 04/27/21 7:05pm

XxAxX

avatar

KingBAD said:

XxAxX said:

u just leave it all up 2 me, we could have a good time,

so shake it like a pecker wood cause you know you're fine.

if U didn't come 2 party chil', I think U better get up off'a my block!

now shake it like a peckerwood and don't gimme no schlock!

oh my GOD that's brilliant!

awwww.. talk to the hand redface

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 04/28/21 5:14pm

KingBAD

avatar

headbang

headbang

headbang

booty!

XxAxX said:

KingBAD said:

oh my GOD that's brilliant!

awwww.. talk to the hand redface

i am KING BAD!!!
you are NOT...
evilking
STOP ME IF YOU HEARD THIS BEFORE...
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > General Discussion > "Shake it like a Peckerwood!!!"