independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > General Discussion > Dang some of youse peoples STILL here???
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 1 of 2 12>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 05/13/20 11:13pm

heartbeatocean

avatar

Dang some of youse peoples STILL here???

I haven't checked this site in 2 years and 5 months and I don't even have to CLICK into a thread to see all kinds of names that I recognize.

It was Little Richard who brought me back. Rest in Peace, Mr. King of Rock and Roll, the Emancipator of Soul, the Creator and the Originator. guitar lurking

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 05/14/20 9:25am

Ottensen

I hadn't stopped by in I don't know how long, with multi-year breaks in between visits- but... 'Rona.

So here I am ! lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 05/14/20 2:46pm

kpowers

avatar

What's wrong with that?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 05/14/20 4:18pm

heartbeatocean

avatar

Ottensen said:

I hadn't stopped by in I don't know how long, with multi-year breaks in between visits- but... 'Rona.

So here I am ! lol

Yours was one of the names I recognized! wave

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 05/14/20 4:19pm

heartbeatocean

avatar

kpowers said:

What's wrong with that?

Just joking. I find it comforting. Recognized your name too. biggrin

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 05/14/20 4:22pm

heartbeatocean

avatar

Kind of unfathomable that it was 16 years ago that I found the org. I get a wave of nostalgia looking at the emoticons. It was always better than facebook, a lot deeper, less sterile and a bit more mean.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 05/14/20 4:49pm

S2DG

wave

Haven't heard from you since I left Fakebook years ago...

Hope you are well...

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 05/14/20 5:04pm

heartbeatocean

avatar

S2DG said:

wave

Haven't heard from you since I left Fakebook years ago...

Hope you are well...

Have you gone by other orgnames? Were we facebook friends? I don't recognize S2DG. wave

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 05/14/20 5:07pm

heartbeatocean

avatar

I'm really glad you are all here and that the org became an interwoven part of my life. touched Miss you.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 05/14/20 5:10pm

heartbeatocean

avatar

S2DG said:

wave

Haven't heard from you since I left Fakebook years ago...

Hope you are well...

SlaveToDaGroove?

eek

I never told you but I was so grateful one time. I was talking about my boyfriend here and lots of people were chiming in and you were the only one who was like WHAT THE HELL? You need to let this guy go. And you were right. I have never forgotten your clarity.

[Edited 5/14/20 17:16pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 05/14/20 5:16pm

heartbeatocean

avatar

I miss this emoticon a lot. eek

I miss and love these emoticons: fro pissed pissed excited beatdeadhorse lockdance

this one is new: troll

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 05/14/20 8:54pm

kpowers

avatar

heartbeatocean said:

I'm really glad you are all here and that the org became an interwoven part of my life. touched Miss you.

Welcome back

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 05/14/20 11:00pm

ImperfectAngel

avatar

heartbeatocean said:

I miss this emoticon a lot. eek

I miss and love these emoticons: fro pissed pissed excited beatdeadhorse lockdance

this one is new: troll

I wish some of these were available on iPhones

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 05/15/20 1:05am

heartbeatocean

avatar

ImperfectAngel said:

heartbeatocean said:

I miss this emoticon a lot. eek

I miss and love these emoticons: fro pissed pissed excited beatdeadhorse lockdance

this one is new: troll

I wish some of these were available on iPhones

I have never found a platform with emojis as expressive as the ones on this site. They also have the most humor of any of them out there.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 05/15/20 4:05am

luv4u

Moderator

avatar

moderator

heartbeatocean said:

I haven't checked this site in 2 years and 5 months and I don't even have to CLICK into a thread to see all kinds of names that I recognize.

It was Little Richard who brought me back. Rest in Peace, Mr. King of Rock and Roll, the Emancipator of Soul, the Creator and the Originator. guitar lurking

Hello and welcome back cool

Edmonton, AB - canada
Mod Goddess of the SNIP & BAN Making Moves - OF4S
Ohh purple joy oh purple bliss oh purple rapture!
REAL MUSIC by REAL MUSICIANS - Prince
"I kind of wish there was a reason for Prince to make the site crash more" ~~ Ben
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 05/15/20 4:40pm

heartbeatocean

avatar

luv4u said:

heartbeatocean said:

I haven't checked this site in 2 years and 5 months and I don't even have to CLICK into a thread to see all kinds of names that I recognize.

It was Little Richard who brought me back. Rest in Peace, Mr. King of Rock and Roll, the Emancipator of Soul, the Creator and the Originator. guitar lurking

Hello and welcome back cool

You're still a moderator! (and avatar the same, yes?)

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 05/15/20 7:01pm

luv4u

Moderator

avatar

moderator

heartbeatocean said:

luv4u said:

Hello and welcome back cool

You're still a moderator! (and avatar the same, yes?)


Yes and yes smile

Edmonton, AB - canada
Mod Goddess of the SNIP & BAN Making Moves - OF4S
Ohh purple joy oh purple bliss oh purple rapture!
REAL MUSIC by REAL MUSICIANS - Prince
"I kind of wish there was a reason for Prince to make the site crash more" ~~ Ben
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 05/16/20 1:52pm

Serious

avatar

wave I post here about once a year lol

Nice to see you back biggrin

With a very special thank you to Tina: Is hammer already absolute, how much some people verändern...ICH hope is never so I will be! And if, then I hope that I would then have wen in my environment who joins me in the A....
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 05/16/20 2:32pm

KingBAD

ok....

here i am...

the rumors are true...

i am KING BAD!!!
you are NOT...
evilking
"KingBAD, well you are just a troll" (an emotional fan)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #19 posted 05/16/20 4:00pm

S2DG

heartbeatocean said:

S2DG said:

wave

Haven't heard from you since I left Fakebook years ago...

Hope you are well...

SlaveToDaGroove?

eek

I never told you but I was so grateful one time. I was talking about my boyfriend here and lots of people were chiming in and you were the only one who was like WHAT THE HELL? You need to let this guy go. And you were right. I have never forgotten your clarity.

[Edited 5/14/20 17:16pm]


Yes.

shocked at that story, glad I could help...

Never been one to keep my opinions to myself but I'm working on it. lol

Glad you're doing well!

hug

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #20 posted 05/16/20 11:21pm

luv4u

Moderator

avatar

moderator

KingBAD said:

ok....

here i am...

the rumors are true...


lol .......... wait.......... what???!! omg

Edmonton, AB - canada
Mod Goddess of the SNIP & BAN Making Moves - OF4S
Ohh purple joy oh purple bliss oh purple rapture!
REAL MUSIC by REAL MUSICIANS - Prince
"I kind of wish there was a reason for Prince to make the site crash more" ~~ Ben
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #21 posted 05/19/20 8:04am

KingBAD

luv4u said:

KingBAD said:

ok....

here i am...

the rumors are true...


lol .......... wait.......... what???!! omg

the rumor has been that i'm kinda still on the org...

guess i've been outted....

biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

i am KING BAD!!!
you are NOT...
evilking
"KingBAD, well you are just a troll" (an emotional fan)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #22 posted 05/19/20 2:22pm

luv4u

Moderator

avatar

moderator

KingBAD said:

luv4u said:


lol .......... wait.......... what???!! omg

the rumor has been that i'm kinda still on the org...

guess i've been outted....

biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin


It's not 'kinda' .... you are on the org razz

Edmonton, AB - canada
Mod Goddess of the SNIP & BAN Making Moves - OF4S
Ohh purple joy oh purple bliss oh purple rapture!
REAL MUSIC by REAL MUSICIANS - Prince
"I kind of wish there was a reason for Prince to make the site crash more" ~~ Ben
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #23 posted 05/19/20 2:40pm

S2DG

KingBAD said:

luv4u said:


lol .......... wait.......... what???!! omg

the rumor has been that i'm kinda still on the org...

guess i've been outted....

biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin


Welcome to "the org", S2DG… you can be the president, I'd rather be the pope.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #24 posted 05/20/20 2:21pm

KingBAD

luv4u said:

KingBAD said:

the rumor has been that i'm kinda still on the org...

guess i've been outted....

biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin


It's not 'kinda' .... you are on the org razz

razz razz razz razz razz

lol lol lol lol lol

i am KING BAD!!!
you are NOT...
evilking
"KingBAD, well you are just a troll" (an emotional fan)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #25 posted 05/20/20 11:25pm

heartbeatocean

avatar

Serious said:

wave I post here about once a year lol

Nice to see you back biggrin

Same avatar! See you next year. lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #26 posted 05/20/20 11:27pm

heartbeatocean

avatar

KingBAD said:

ok....

here i am...

the rumors are true...

I feel like I met you maybe at one of Muse's parties? Or was that Dex

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #27 posted 05/20/20 11:39pm

heartbeatocean

avatar

S2DG said:

heartbeatocean said:

SlaveToDaGroove?

eek

I never told you but I was so grateful one time. I was talking about my boyfriend here and lots of people were chiming in and you were the only one who was like WHAT THE HELL? You need to let this guy go. And you were right. I have never forgotten your clarity.

[Edited 5/14/20 17:16pm]


Yes.

shocked at that story, glad I could help...

Never been one to keep my opinions to myself but I'm working on it. lol

Glad you're doing well!

hug

No, it was great. Everyone else was trying to be supportive and encouraging and you were like no no no! His Time Is Up. And I felt understood. hug

The org was an important place sometimes, before the spies got in. mad

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #28 posted 05/21/20 11:25am

S2DG

heartbeatocean said:

S2DG said:


Yes.

shocked at that story, glad I could help...

Never been one to keep my opinions to myself but I'm working on it. lol

Glad you're doing well!

hug

No, it was great. Everyone else was trying to be supportive and encouraging and you were like no no no! His Time Is Up. And I felt understood. hug

The org was an important place sometimes, before the spies got in. mad


Like the KGB or some other kind of spy?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #29 posted 05/22/20 5:09am

KingBAD

heartbeatocean said:

KingBAD said:

ok....

here i am...

the rumors are true...

I feel like I met you maybe at one of Muse's parties? Or was that Dex

in the yay area.... that would be me

and you'd know because

there was always TheC and me

hittin up spots...

i am KING BAD!!!
you are NOT...
evilking
"KingBAD, well you are just a troll" (an emotional fan)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 1 of 2 12>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > General Discussion > Dang some of youse peoples STILL here???