independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > General Discussion > Dang some of youse peoples STILL here???
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 2 of 2 <12
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #30 posted 05/23/20 12:50am

heartbeatocean

avatar

KingBAD said:

heartbeatocean said:

I feel like I met you maybe at one of Muse's parties? Or was that Dex

in the yay area.... that would be me

and you'd know because

there was always TheC and me

hittin up spots...

I'm in the YayArea! TheC... hmmm

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #31 posted 05/23/20 12:51am

heartbeatocean

avatar

S2DG said:

heartbeatocean said:

No, it was great. Everyone else was trying to be supportive and encouraging and you were like no no no! His Time Is Up. And I felt understood. hug

The org was an important place sometimes, before the spies got in. mad


Like the KGB or some other kind of spy?

Spies from my real world life intruding into my org life. Not pretty.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #32 posted 05/23/20 1:01am

heartbeatocean

avatar

You can tell things have cooled on the org. Just not as much traffic as there used to be...

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #33 posted 05/23/20 10:06am

sextonseven

avatar

heartbeatocean said:

You can tell things have cooled on the org. Just not as much traffic as there used to be...


For sure. I don't recall threads not being active for almost two weeks being visible on the first page of the General Discussion forum before. This place used to be such a party with all the jokes, photowhoring and hookups. Then the old regulars all migrated to Facebook.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #34 posted 05/23/20 4:18pm

S2DG

heartbeatocean said:

S2DG said:


Like the KGB or some other kind of spy?

Spies from my real world life intruding into my org life. Not pretty.


Gotcha. That would suck, I like the separation.

Not too many people know I'm here... boxed

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #35 posted 05/23/20 5:57pm

KingBAD

heartbeatocean said:

KingBAD said:

in the yay area.... that would be me

and you'd know because

there was always TheC and me

hittin up spots...

I'm in the YayArea! TheC... hmmm

TheC r.i.p.

Image may contain: 2 people

i am KING BAD!!!
you are NOT...
evilking
"KingBAD, well you are just a troll" (an emotional fan)
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #36 posted 05/23/20 7:03pm

heartbeatocean

avatar

KingBAD said:

heartbeatocean said:

I'm in the YayArea! TheC... hmmm

TheC r.i.p.

Image may contain: 2 people

oh no!!! sad I might have met him at a party at superspaceboy's house. Otherwise, I didn't hit up too many spots. Sorry to hear he's no longer dancing. pray

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #37 posted 05/23/20 7:06pm

heartbeatocean

avatar

sextonseven said:

heartbeatocean said:

You can tell things have cooled on the org. Just not as much traffic as there used to be...


For sure. I don't recall threads not being active for almost two weeks being visible on the first page of the General Discussion forum before. This place used to be such a party with all the jokes, photowhoring and hookups. Then the old regulars all migrated to Facebook.

Oh my god, no those threads would be pages down. I remember a lot of explicit sex talk. I wonder if people are more guarded now that everyone does social media. I certainly am.

Facebook is such an entirely different experience. I have a lot orger friends on there, but our interactions are shallow or non-existent, except for a couple folks.

[Edited 5/29/20 4:01am]

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #38 posted 05/27/20 2:58pm

Ace

avatar

heartbeatocean said:

I haven't checked this site in 2 years and 5 months and I don't even have to CLICK into a thread to see all kinds of names that I recognize.

It was Little Richard who brought me back. Rest in Peace, Mr. King of Rock and Roll, the Emancipator of Soul, the Creator and the Originator. guitar lurking


Hi, heartbeatocean! Nice to see you back!

"Acceptance, forgiveness, and love."
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #39 posted 05/28/20 4:45am

WreckaStowWolf

avatar

heartbeatocean said:

I haven't checked this site in 2 years and 5 months and I don't even have to CLICK into a thread to see all kinds of names that I recognize.



It was Little Richard who brought me back. Rest in Peace, Mr. King of Rock and Roll, the Emancipator of Soul, the Creator and the Originator. guitar lurking



Yeah, I just back on here, 2! Originally was on in, when, 1999 or some such? & there do still seem 2 be a lot still on here whose names R recognizable. wink
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #40 posted 05/28/20 7:13am

MarySharon

avatar

Serious said:

wave I post here about once a year lol

Nice to see you back biggrin

Hey! How you doing? hug

Is there any place of refuge one can flee from this insanity
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #41 posted 05/28/20 12:06pm

alphastreet

WreckaStowWolf said:

heartbeatocean said:

I haven't checked this site in 2 years and 5 months and I don't even have to CLICK into a thread to see all kinds of names that I recognize.



It was Little Richard who brought me back. Rest in Peace, Mr. King of Rock and Roll, the Emancipator of Soul, the Creator and the Originator. guitar lurking



Yeah, I just back on here, 2! Originally was on in, when, 1999 or some such? & there do still seem 2 be a lot still on here whose names R recognizable. wink


I love your username! Wrecka stow is the best line in that movie
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #42 posted 05/28/20 2:17pm

Serious

avatar

heartbeatocean said:

Serious said:

wave I post here about once a year lol

Nice to see you back biggrin

Same avatar! See you next year. lol

Hahahaha I think I never ever changed it lol

With a very special thank you to Tina: Is hammer already absolute, how much some people verändern...ICH hope is never so I will be! And if, then I hope that I would then have wen in my environment who joins me in the A....
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #43 posted 05/28/20 2:19pm

Serious

avatar

MarySharon said:

Serious said:

wave I post here about once a year lol

Nice to see you back biggrin

Hey! How you doing? hug

Hello - nice to see you are still around here hug

With a very special thank you to Tina: Is hammer already absolute, how much some people verändern...ICH hope is never so I will be! And if, then I hope that I would then have wen in my environment who joins me in the A....
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 2 of 2 <12
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > General Discussion > Dang some of youse peoples STILL here???