independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Sun 17th Nov 2019 10:21am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > General Discussion > NFL 2019 season Part 2
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 3 of 4 <1234>
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #60 posted 11/08/19 12:58pm

phunkdaddy

avatar

namepeace said:



kpowers said:




phunkdaddy said:


kpowers said: Rams with a healthy Gurley are by far the most talented offense the Steelers will face this season. Brandin Cooks is out but Cooper Kopp is a matchup nightmare and is Goff's favorite target. Conner is out so that doesn't bode well for the run game. It will be Jaylen Samuels and pretty much practice squad rb's against a stout Rams defense.

yeah that sucks. I still Steelers have a chance.




Is Gurley healthy? I don't know. The LAR have not been as productive as they were in 2018. That's the only reason I am picking PIT at home.



That has been the question. I hope you're right about Pitt pulling out the win
but if you saw how inept the offense was in the red zone last week against Indy combined with bad play calling you would understand my cause for concern. Rudolph can't hold the ball forever against this defense or he's gonna take some shots. I'm pretty sure Batman knows what I'm talking about. Rams run a lot of different formations at you on offense too.
Don't laugh at my funk
This funk is a serious joint
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #61 posted 11/09/19 1:03am

kpowers

avatar

phunkdaddy said:

namepeace said:


Is Gurley healthy? I don't know. The LAR have not been as productive as they were in 2018. That's the only reason I am picking PIT at home.

That has been the question. I hope you're right about Pitt pulling out the win but if you saw how inept the offense was in the red zone last week against Indy combined with bad play calling you would understand my cause for concern. Rudolph can't hold the ball forever against this defense or he's gonna take some shots. I'm pretty sure Batman knows what I'm talking about. Rams run a lot of different formations at you on offense too.

Yeah I hope Ben is working with him about that. At least we don't have Landry Jones disbelief

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #62 posted 11/10/19 12:22am

phunkdaddy

avatar

kpowers said:



phunkdaddy said:


namepeace said:



Is Gurley healthy? I don't know. The LAR have not been as productive as they were in 2018. That's the only reason I am picking PIT at home.



That has been the question. I hope you're right about Pitt pulling out the win but if you saw how inept the offense was in the red zone last week against Indy combined with bad play calling you would understand my cause for concern. Rudolph can't hold the ball forever against this defense or he's gonna take some shots. I'm pretty sure Batman knows what I'm talking about. Rams run a lot of different formations at you on offense too.

Yeah I hope Ben is working with him about that. At least we don't have Landry Jones disbelief



I know what you're saying but damn even Landry didn't hold the ball that long.
He just had a problem throwing downfield to the wrong team. lol
Don't laugh at my funk
This funk is a serious joint
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #63 posted 11/10/19 10:38am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

Mahomes looks tough. Bungals. arghh

KC's year maybe. Rams/KC?

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #64 posted 11/10/19 12:10pm

2freaky4church
1

avatar

Bengals done. KC better wake up.

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #65 posted 11/10/19 12:17pm

kpowers

avatar

2freaky4church1 said:

Bengals done. KC better wake up.

And I was rooting for them disbelief

Related image

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #66 posted 11/10/19 12:19pm

kpowers

avatar

phunkdaddy said:

kpowers said:

Yeah I hope Ben is working with him about that. At least we don't have Landry Jones disbelief

I know what you're saying but damn even Landry didn't hold the ball that long. He just had a problem throwing downfield to the wrong team. lol

Yeah but I think Rudolph has more wins starting than Jones did lol

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #67 posted 11/10/19 1:07pm

PennyPurple

avatar

SON OF A BISCUIT EATER. mad mad

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #68 posted 11/10/19 1:16pm

kpowers

avatar

PennyPurple said:

SON OF A BISCUIT EATER. mad mad

If I don't pick your team next week no comment from you hmmm batman

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #69 posted 11/10/19 1:30pm

PennyPurple

avatar

kpowers said:

PennyPurple said:

SON OF A BISCUIT EATER. mad mad

If I don't pick your team next week no comment from you hmmm batman

BI WEEK. lol

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #70 posted 11/10/19 1:32pm

kpowers

avatar

WTF Pouncey??????????? You are a vetran, you deserve a kick in the balls

Related image

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #71 posted 11/10/19 2:51pm

kpowers

avatar

turn overs will kill the Steeelers. Steelers need to address that shit during half time dead

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #72 posted 11/10/19 4:58pm

kpowers

avatar

phunkdaddy said:

namepeace said:

Week 10

*this feels like a .500 week for my picks*


Chargers over Raiders

Giants over Jets

Saints over Falcons (NO-ATL games can get wild)

Chiefs over Titans

Ravens over Bengals

Browns over Bills

Cardinals over Buccaneers

Lions over Bears

Colts over Dolphins

Packers over Panthers

Steelers over Rams

Cowboys over Vikings

Seahawks over Niners

OVERALL: 89-45-1

Steelers over Rams? lol I'm a Steelers fan but if they continue running that dead zone offense

this one will get ugly quick. The Steelers defense can only save a porous offense so long. They better

double on Aaron Donald for sure.

Oh ye of little faith

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #73 posted 11/10/19 5:00pm

kpowers

avatar

2freaky4church1 said:

Mahomes looks tough. Bungals. arghh

KC's year maybe. Rams/KC?

Don't see that, especially the Rams going back to the superbowl

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #74 posted 11/10/19 5:01pm

kpowers

avatar

PennyPurple said:

kpowers said:

If I don't pick your team next week no comment from you hmmm batman

BI WEEK. lol

That should help out Mahomes. He was not 100%

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #75 posted 11/10/19 5:42pm

kpowers

avatar

Next draft Steelers need to focus on the offense

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #76 posted 11/10/19 10:27pm

phunkdaddy

avatar

kpowers said:

phunkdaddy said:

Steelers over Rams? lol I'm a Steelers fan but if they continue running that dead zone offense

this one will get ugly quick. The Steelers defense can only save a porous offense so long. They better

double on Aaron Donald for sure.

Oh ye of little faith

I admit I didn't see it coming but the more and more I saw how passionate and physical the defense

was in the first half I thought if the offense can provide a little help just maybe they could pull it off.

No one in their right mind would have thought the Steelers could hold the Rams without an offensive td for 4 quarters. Kudos to the defense. Joe Haden and Minkah played a hell of a game as well

as the entire D.

Don't laugh at my funk
This funk is a serious joint
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #77 posted 11/10/19 10:38pm

uPtoWnNY

Last season, Andy Reisd was angry how the defense performed against the Patriots. But all the changes have made things worse. Chiefs scored 32 points and still lost????? Titans shoved it up their ass. Reid better come up with something, or it'll be another playoff failure.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #78 posted 11/11/19 2:22am

kpowers

avatar

phunkdaddy said:

kpowers said:

Oh ye of little faith

I admit I didn't see it coming but the more and more I saw how passionate and physical the defense

was in the first half I thought if the offense can provide a little help just maybe they could pull it off.

No one in their right mind would have thought the Steelers could hold the Rams without an offensive td for 4 quarters. Kudos to the defense. Joe Haden and Minkah played a hell of a game as well

as the entire D.

I would not be surprised if 5 players on the defense made the pro bowl this year. Minkah Fritzmagic is the best pick up of the season for any team.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #79 posted 11/11/19 7:53am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

Rams lost, Squeelers did not win.

Every secondary team won. Vegas was a shitshow of tears. lol

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #80 posted 11/11/19 7:54am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

Bills, stand aside, Titans new sleeper team.

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #81 posted 11/11/19 8:51am

kpowers

avatar

nana

2freaky4church1 said:

Rams lost, Squeelers did not win.

Every secondary team won. Vegas was a shitshow of tears. lol

But I'm rooting for the Bungals to beat the Brownies

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #82 posted 11/11/19 8:55am

namepeace

namepeace said:

Week 10

*this feels like a .500 week for my picks*


Chargers over Raiders

Giants over Jets

Saints over Falcons (NO-ATL games can get wild -- didn't see this coming tho)

Chiefs over Titans I get every TEN pick wrong

Ravens over Bengals

Browns over Bills

Cardinals over Buccaneers

Lions over Bears

Colts over Dolphins

Packers over Panthers

Steelers over Rams

Cowboys over Vikings

Seahawks over Niners

OVERALL: 89-45-1


I was wrong: I had a BELOW .500 week this week.

Week 10: 5-8

OVERALL: 94-53-1


[Edited 11/12/19 9:01am]

[Edited 11/14/19 8:37am]

Good night, sweet Prince | 7 June 1958 - 21 April 2016

Props will be withheld until the showing and proving has commenced. -- Aaron McGruder
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #83 posted 11/11/19 8:57am

namepeace

2freaky4church1 said:

Bills, stand aside, Titans new sleeper team.


TEN will not go anywhere. They do this every single year -- beat great teams, lose to bad teams, and split the "even matches."

They will go 8-8 or 7-9.

Good night, sweet Prince | 7 June 1958 - 21 April 2016

Props will be withheld until the showing and proving has commenced. -- Aaron McGruder
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #84 posted 11/11/19 9:06am

kpowers

avatar

2freaky4church1 said:

Rams lost, Squeelers did not win.

Every secondary team won. Vegas was a shitshow of tears. lol

Image result for steelers vs rams 2019

Freaky I know you are a Bengals fan and because of that you might not know what the definition of a win means. It means that the team with more points wins the game. Such as in your case the team the plays against the Bengals have more points.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #85 posted 11/11/19 9:09am

kpowers

avatar

namepeace said:

namepeace said:

Week 10

*this feels like a .500 week for my picks*


Chargers over Raiders

Giants over Jets

Saints over Falcons (NO-ATL games can get wild -- didn't see this coming tho)

Chiefs over Titans I get every TEN pick wrong

Ravens over Bengals

Browns over Bills

Cardinals over Buccaneers

Lions over Bears

Colts over Dolphins

Packers over Panthers

Steelers over Rams

Cowboys over Vikings

Seahawks over Niners

OVERALL: 89-45-1


I was wrong: I had a BELOW .500 week this week.

Through Mon: 4-8

Pretty much all of America got it wrong. But we got the Steelers game right woot! headbang highfive

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #86 posted 11/11/19 10:11am

namepeace

kpowers said:

Pretty much all of America got it wrong. But we got the Steelers game right woot! headbang highfive


thumbs up! here's to my first sports love (the Steelers) and Mike Tomlin.

Good night, sweet Prince | 7 June 1958 - 21 April 2016

Props will be withheld until the showing and proving has commenced. -- Aaron McGruder
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #87 posted 11/11/19 2:59pm

PennyPurple

avatar

Arghh, it's not our biweek, we play in Mexico on Monday.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #88 posted 11/11/19 6:01pm

JoeyC

avatar

Niners-10, Seahawks-0. Start of 2nd quarter. Go Niners !!

Rest in Peace Bettie Boo. See u soon.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #89 posted 11/11/19 7:47pm

JoeyC

avatar

JoeyC said:

Niners-10, Seahawks-0. Start of 2nd quarter. Go Niners !!

Fourth quarter. Niners-10, Seahawks-24. Damn...It's over... sad

Rest in Peace Bettie Boo. See u soon.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 3 of 4 <1234>
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > General Discussion > NFL 2019 season Part 2