independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > General Discussion > Do you think Cuba Gooding Jr is a Freak and all the Charges/Incidents are True?
« Previous topic  Next topic »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 10/23/19 8:21am

Astasheiks

avatar

Do you think Cuba Gooding Jr is a Freak and all the Charges/Incidents are True?

THE CHARGES AND ALLEGATIONS

June 2019 - 2 counts; forcible touching and sexual abuse

Gooding Jr. has been charged with forcible touching and third degree sexual abuse - both misdemeanors - for allegedly touching a woman's breast at the Magic Hour Rooftop in Manhattan this June. He denies it.

October 2018 - 2 counts; forcible touching and sexual abuse

The grand jury indictment is connected to a different incident, in October last year at Tao nightclub in Manhattan.

For that incident, he is charged with forcible touching and third degree sexual abuse.

Papers filed by prosecutors on Tuesday also describe 12 other incidents over which he has not been charged but which prosecutors think constitute misconduct. They include:

1) A 2001 incident at the W Hotel where he approached a woman he had never met and 'rubbed his groin and pelvis against her buttocks while simultaneously grabbed her buttocks and breast with his hand'.

2) A 2003 incident at the Yard House in Long Beach where he allegedly put his hand on another woman's buttocks and 'squeezed it' while they had a photo taken together. He then told her: 'You've got a good piece of a**'

3) A 2006 incident at Chi, a bar in Hollywood, where he approached a woman from behind and 'bit her shoulder, on her bare back' twice, then 'thrust his pelvis' against her leg and 'attempted to lift the bottom of her shirt up'

4) A 2007 incident at the Hard Rock Hotel in Las Vegas where, at a 'movie related event', 'forcibly pulled' a woman towards him and 'attempted to kiss her' after calling her and her friends over to his table. He then allegedly 'licked' her face and 'grabbed her buttocks'

The next night, he allegedly grabbed the same woman and placed his tongue against her closed lips

5) An incident at Butter, a now closed nightclub in Manhattan, sometime between 2007 and 2008 where he allegedly grabbed another woman's buttocks and 'squeezed' it as she walked through a crowd

6) An incident in 2011 at a bar in Los Angeles where he allegedly placed his hand inside a woman's blouse and 'squeezed her bare breast' and told her: 'sit on my face and pee in my mouth'

7) An October 2011 incident at Sfuzzi's in Dallas, Texas, where he allegedly grabbed a woman's buttocks and 'rubbed' them

8) A November 2013 incident at the Chatwal Hotel in New York where he 'grabbed a woman's buttocks and licked her neck'

9) A 2014 incident at Cafe Havana in Malibu where he 'reached under a woman's skirt and touched her vagina over her underwear'

10) A 2015 incident at Nobu, Malibu, where he 'attempted to kiss' a woman then bit her shoulder. When she argued with him, he allegedly called her a 'c**t' and a 'b***h'.

11) An incident 'approximately five years ago' at Burt's Tiki Lounge in Albuquerque, New Mexico, where he 'grabbed a woman's buttocks' then told her to stop smoking cigarettes.

12) On August 16, 2018, at the Shore Bar in Santa Monica, told a woman: 'Damn, you're hot', asked if she was married then asked her to lean in closer to him where her proceeded to 'grab her buttocks and breast and forcibly kissed her, inserting his tongue into her mouth'

https://www.dailymail.co....tion-small

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 10/23/19 12:01pm

onlyforaminute

Cuba's a booty man.

I wonder if he's got a drinking problem because all this grabbing on random women sound like drunk man behavior.
Life is to be lived, not controlled, and humanity is won by continuing to play in face of certain defeat.

-Ralph Ellison
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 10/23/19 4:38pm

2045RadicalMat
tZ

avatar

He's got a drinking problem (*would be ENDEARING in the 50's)but pretty much he's just laying the ground work to get into character for his next ops starring as DIZZY GILLESPIE.....n he's gotta build them cheeks up SOMEHOW....lay off Cuba.

He's alright
♫"Trollin, Trolling! We could have fun just trollin'!"♫
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 10/23/19 7:28pm

PennyPurple

avatar

2045RadicalMattZ said:

He's got a drinking problem (*would be ENDEARING in the 50's)but pretty much he's just laying the ground work to get into character for his next ops starring as DIZZY GILLESPIE.....n he's gotta build them cheeks up SOMEHOW....lay off Cuba. He's alright

He's been doing this as far back as 2001, that's a lot of ground work to play Dizzy. mad


So we are suppose to lay off Cuba because you think he's alright? What a fuckin joke.

COME BACK RODEO COME BACK!

djThunderfunk said:
Not because of some silly milano on the org. lol
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 10/23/19 7:47pm

kewlschool

avatar

I cant outright say either way. He could be more asking before doing things with ladies-THAT would solve most of his problems (probably don't drink too). He might have been more forward than the ladies wanted him to be-mixed signals mixed with alcohol??

99.9% of everything I say is strictly for my own entertainment
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 10/24/19 6:06pm

onlyforaminute

Astasheiks said:

THE CHARGES AND ALLEGATIONS



June 2019 - 2 counts; forcible touching and sexual abuse


Gooding Jr. has been charged with forcible touching and third degree sexual abuse - both misdemeanors - for allegedly touching a woman's breast at the Magic Hour Rooftop in Manhattan this June. He denies it.


October 2018 - 2 counts; forcible touching and sexual abuse


The grand jury indictment is connected to a different incident, in October last year at Tao nightclub in Manhattan.


For that incident, he is charged with forcible touching and third degree sexual abuse.


Papers filed by prosecutors on Tuesday also describe 12 other incidents over which he has not been charged but which prosecutors think constitute misconduct. They include:


1) A 2001 incident at the W Hotel where he approached a woman he had never met and 'rubbed his groin and pelvis against her buttocks while simultaneously grabbed her buttocks and breast with his hand'.


2) A 2003 incident at the Yard House in Long Beach where he allegedly put his hand on another woman's buttocks and 'squeezed it' while they had a photo taken together. He then told her: 'You've got a good piece of a**'


3) A 2006 incident at Chi, a bar in Hollywood, where he approached a woman from behind and 'bit her shoulder, on her bare back' twice, then 'thrust his pelvis' against her leg and 'attempted to lift the bottom of her shirt up'


4) A 2007 incident at the Hard Rock Hotel in Las Vegas where, at a 'movie related event', 'forcibly pulled' a woman towards him and 'attempted to kiss her' after calling her and her friends over to his table. He then allegedly 'licked' her face and 'grabbed her buttocks'


The next night, he allegedly grabbed the same woman and placed his tongue against her closed lips


5) An incident at Butter, a now closed nightclub in Manhattan, sometime between 2007 and 2008 where he allegedly grabbed another woman's buttocks and 'squeezed' it as she walked through a crowd


6) An incident in 2011 at a bar in Los Angeles where he allegedly placed his hand inside a woman's blouse and 'squeezed her bare breast' and told her: 'sit on my face and pee in my mouth'


7) An October 2011 incident at Sfuzzi's in Dallas, Texas, where he allegedly grabbed a woman's buttocks and 'rubbed' them


8) A November 2013 incident at the Chatwal Hotel in New York where he 'grabbed a woman's buttocks and licked her neck'


9) A 2014 incident at Cafe Havana in Malibu where he 'reached under a woman's skirt and touched her vagina over her underwear'


10) A 2015 incident at Nobu, Malibu, where he 'attempted to kiss' a woman then bit her shoulder. When she argued with him, he allegedly called her a 'c**t' and a 'b***h'.


11) An incident 'approximately five years ago' at Burt's Tiki Lounge in Albuquerque, New Mexico, where he 'grabbed a woman's buttocks' then told her to stop smoking cigarettes.


12) On August 16, 2018, at the Shore Bar in Santa Monica, told a woman: 'Damn, you're hot', asked if she was married then asked her to lean in closer to him where her proceeded to 'grab her buttocks and breast and forcibly kissed her, inserting his tongue into her mouth'




https://www.dailymail.co....tion-small




Well that movie's down the toilet now, he's got too many accusers and this is him actually touching folks which is akin to assault. Maybe it'll play out differently but i don't think so
Life is to be lived, not controlled, and humanity is won by continuing to play in face of certain defeat.

-Ralph Ellison
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 10/25/19 9:22am

Astasheiks

avatar

Yeah, You would think why not get One Badd Arse Woman be with her and leave all these other women alone! biggrin confused sad razz lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 10/25/19 9:44am

2045RadicalMat
tZ

avatar

PennyPurple said:

2045RadicalMattZ said:

He's got a drinking problem (*would be ENDEARING in the 50's)but pretty much he's just laying the ground work to get into character for his next ops starring as DIZZY GILLESPIE.....n he's gotta build them cheeks up SOMEHOW....lay off Cuba. He's alright

He's been doing this as far back as 2001, that's a lot of ground work to play Dizzy. mad


So we are suppose to lay off Cuba because you think he's alright? What a fuckin joke.

Nah, I was simply joking... There is no Dizzy Gillespie movie... It was a joke about his aged semi-bloating. The guy probably has a drinking issue, and I'm willing to bet that at least 50% of those allegations are true.

If he weren't worth any money though - I sincerely doubt that anything but breast grabbing would have been here... if they hadn't phoned the police at the intiial time.
Drunk people do stupid ass shit. Particularly women, in clubs. More pressing since the 90's gay chic lesbian stuff got a bunch of girls to lick each others tits etc, squeeze in public... Guys see that and think the door's open. Not always.

Anyways, I avoid bar girls. Sounds like Cuba's got some issues. Only way out of this is to deny deny deny or find instances where people flaunted the attention.. OH YEAH? well Cuba Gooding grabbed my ass!"...

...Who???

Show me the money!

Show me the money!

Beyond that
I have no comment on it... I was not there. But it'd appear that he has a drinking problem or can't handle his drinks

♫"Trollin, Trolling! We could have fun just trollin'!"♫
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 10/25/19 2:51pm

PennyPurple

avatar

2045RadicalMattZ said:

PennyPurple said:

He's been doing this as far back as 2001, that's a lot of ground work to play Dizzy. mad


So we are suppose to lay off Cuba because you think he's alright? What a fuckin joke.

Nah, I was simply joking... There is no Dizzy Gillespie movie... It was a joke about his aged semi-bloating. The guy probably has a drinking issue, and I'm willing to bet that at least 50% of those allegations are true.

If he weren't worth any money though - I sincerely doubt that anything but breast grabbing would have been here... if they hadn't phoned the police at the intiial time.
Drunk people do stupid ass shit. Particularly women, in clubs. More pressing since the 90's gay chic lesbian stuff got a bunch of girls to lick each others tits etc, squeeze in public... Guys see that and think the door's open. Not always.

Anyways, I avoid bar girls. Sounds like Cuba's got some issues. Only way out of this is to deny deny deny or find instances where people flaunted the attention.. OH YEAH? well Cuba Gooding grabbed my ass!"...

...Who???

Show me the money!

Show me the money!

Beyond that
I have no comment on it... I was not there. But it'd appear that he has a drinking problem or can't handle his drinks

All he has to do is keep his hands to himself, and he wouldn't be having these problems.

COME BACK RODEO COME BACK!

djThunderfunk said:
Not because of some silly milano on the org. lol
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 10/25/19 5:42pm

spacedolphin

avatar

Sounds like Cuba not so Gooding

music I'm afraid of Americans. I'm afraid of the world. music
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 10/28/19 4:35pm

SPYZFAN1

When Cuba (and some of the cast members) did the promo tour for the OJ movie, he tried to lift up (co-star) Sarah Paulson's dress over her head. I think there's pictures of it online..he caught a lot of s*it for it too....Dude has a serious Jekyll/Hyde style drinking problem.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > General Discussion > Do you think Cuba Gooding Jr is a Freak and all the Charges/Incidents are True?