independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > General Discussion > here's a way to start yo day...
« Previous topic  Next topic »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 03/26/19 3:08pm

KingBAD

here's a way to start yo day...

it went away at 2:25p

it started at 7a...

when i could stand it no more (about 10:45) i took a 'vike'

and laid down, with the sound of ocean waves playin through my speakers...

2:25p i felt it go way... like somebody mad... it was goin away and it stopped

turned around, gave me a dirty look then left...

eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek

i really do despise poppin pills... but you just gotta do what you gotta do....

Migraines are described as pressure or pain behind the eyes. They’re considered worse than regular headaches because they can cause pain lasting hours to days at a time. Migraine pain can become so severe that it may affect your quality of life.

Aside from debilitating pain, you may also experience:

"here we are folks, the dream we all dream of!"

i am KING BAD!!!
you are NOT...
evilking
"KingBAD, well you are just a troll" (an emotional fan)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 03/26/19 4:51pm

EmmaMcG

avatar

My husband calls his migraines "Emma". Not sure if I should be flattered or offended...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 03/26/19 4:53pm

luv4u

Moderator

avatar

moderator

If I have a migraine it's 2 extra strength Tylenol. That kills it cool

Edmonton, AB - canada
Mod Goddess of the SNIP & BAN Making Moves - OF4S
Ohh purple joy oh purple bliss oh purple rapture!
REAL MUSIC by REAL MUSICIANS - Prince
"I kind of wish there was a reason for Prince to make the site crash more" ~~ Ben
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 03/26/19 5:36pm

2freaky4church
1

avatar

I'm Bev's migrane. lol

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 03/26/19 5:43pm

onlyforaminute

Hate them. I only have OTC stuff in the house and too many times none of it works. Caffeine helps when I haven't let one go on for too many hours, but then if one shows up late in the evening then it's extremely hit or miss trying to treat it, at those hours I can have no caffeine.

If you carry the egg basket do not dance.

Do good, then throw it into the sea.

#octavia tried to tell us
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 03/26/19 6:55pm

purplethunder3
121

avatar

Migraines don't play! duh dead

"Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything." --Plato
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 03/26/19 8:21pm

KingBAD

EmmaMcG said:

My husband calls his migraines "Emma". Not sure if I should be flattered or offended...

lol lol lol

i am KING BAD!!!
you are NOT...
evilking
"KingBAD, well you are just a troll" (an emotional fan)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 03/26/19 8:22pm

KingBAD

2freaky4church1 said:

I'm Bev's migrane. lol

lol

i am KING BAD!!!
you are NOT...
evilking
"KingBAD, well you are just a troll" (an emotional fan)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 03/26/19 8:23pm

KingBAD

onlyforaminute said:

Hate them. I only have OTC stuff in the house and too many times none of it works. Caffeine helps when I haven't let one go on for too many hours, but then if one shows up late in the evening then it's extremely hit or miss trying to treat it, at those hours I can have no caffeine.

eek eek eek eek eek

i am KING BAD!!!
you are NOT...
evilking
"KingBAD, well you are just a troll" (an emotional fan)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 03/26/19 8:24pm

KingBAD

purplethunder3121 said:

Migraines don't play! duh dead

no it doesn't

i am KING BAD!!!
you are NOT...
evilking
"KingBAD, well you are just a troll" (an emotional fan)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 03/26/19 8:30pm

luv4u

Moderator

avatar

moderator

2freaky4church1 said:

I'm Bev's migrane. lol


spit falloff

Edmonton, AB - canada
Mod Goddess of the SNIP & BAN Making Moves - OF4S
Ohh purple joy oh purple bliss oh purple rapture!
REAL MUSIC by REAL MUSICIANS - Prince
"I kind of wish there was a reason for Prince to make the site crash more" ~~ Ben
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 03/28/19 4:23pm

XxAxX

avatar

KingBAD said:

it went away at 2:25p

it started at 7a...

when i could stand it no more (about 10:45) i took a 'vike'

and laid down, with the sound of ocean waves playin through my speakers...

2:25p i felt it go way... like somebody mad... it was goin away and it stopped

turned around, gave me a dirty look then left...

eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek

i really do despise poppin pills... but you just gotta do what you gotta do....

Migraines are described as pressure or pain behind the eyes. They’re considered worse than regular headaches because they can cause pain lasting hours to days at a time. Migraine pain can become so severe that it may affect your quality of life.

Aside from debilitating pain, you may also experience:

"here we are folks, the dream we all dream of!"

comfort

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > General Discussion > here's a way to start yo day...