independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Wed 17th Jul 2019 9:21am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > General Discussion > Lawd Have Mercy
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 3 of 3 <123
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #60 posted 05/25/16 9:53pm

Hudson

avatar

image

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #61 posted 05/25/16 9:57pm

Hudson

avatar

Damn Airlines...

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #62 posted 05/26/16 12:35pm

Hudson

avatar

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #63 posted 05/26/16 1:39pm

OldFriends4Sal
e

avatar

moderator

XxAxX said:

[Edited 5/19/16 16:50pm]

and people say sheep are harmless

#IDEFINEME #ALBUMSSTILLMATTER

A Liar Shall Not Tarry In My Presence

What's the matter with your life
Is poverty bringing U down?
Is the mailman jerking U 'round?
Did he put your million dollar check
In someone else's box?
Tell me, what's the m
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #64 posted 05/27/16 12:31pm

morningsong



[Edited 5/27/16 14:25pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #65 posted 05/27/16 2:20pm

214

Hudson said:

image

This is great. biggrin biggrin

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #66 posted 05/27/16 3:16pm

XxAxX

avatar

OldFriends4Sale said:

XxAxX said:

[Edited 5/19/16 16:50pm]

and people say sheep are harmless

i think it's funny how the critter in the top three clips with the white blaze on its right side loves to knock people down. how'd/where'd he/she learn that isht????

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #67 posted 05/27/16 3:22pm

XxAxX

avatar

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #68 posted 05/27/16 3:25pm

XxAxX

avatar

eek eek

[Edited 5/27/16 15:27pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #69 posted 05/27/16 10:43pm

Hudson

avatar

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #70 posted 06/01/16 10:55am

morningsong



Thinking outside the box

[Edited 6/1/16 11:02am]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #71 posted 06/01/16 3:17pm

XxAxX

avatar

.

http://fumaga.com/i/fat-dude-trying-to-play-golf-animated.gif

.

.

.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #72 posted 06/01/16 3:40pm

morningsong

Well, that's that.


[Edited 6/1/16 15:48pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #73 posted 06/01/16 4:01pm

XxAxX

avatar

morningsong said:

Well, that's that.


[Edited 6/1/16 15:48pm]

awwww... mushy love

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #74 posted 06/01/16 5:23pm

morningsong





  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #75 posted 06/03/16 10:44am

morningsong




[Edited 6/3/16 11:15am]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #76 posted 06/04/16 3:15am

Hudson

avatar

RIP to this wonderful thread. What shall we do with its ashes?


  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #77 posted 06/07/16 6:30pm

morningsong

CHEESE!!!







[Edited 6/7/16 18:35pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #78 posted 06/13/16 1:02pm

morningsong

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #79 posted 06/13/16 1:48pm

dJJ

99% of my posts are ironic. Maybe this post sides with the other 1%.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #80 posted 06/13/16 2:16pm

mk456

avatar

God Bless Prince
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 3 of 3 <123
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > General Discussion > Lawd Have Mercy