independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Sat 22nd Feb 2020 10:32am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > General Discussion > British Tourists (male and female) = SLUTS ?
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 1 of 2 12>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 05/03/14 7:09am

JoeTyler

British Tourists (male and female) = SLUTS ?

we've all heard (seen?) the stories about thousands of horny brits (young and not that young) travelling to America and Europe just looking for alcohol, cock and clit

do you think that's accurate or false/unfair?

discuss

tinkerbell
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 05/03/14 5:09pm

Militant

avatar

moderator

It is so easy to get laid in the US as an Englishman. You literally don't even have to try. American girls love British dudes. Which works for me, cos I love American girls. Hell, I was married to my American ex-wife for 5 years, it ended horribly, but I'm pretty sure I'd still rather date another one than an English girl (No offence to the lovely English gals here on the org lol lol)

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 05/04/14 12:24am

DaveT

avatar

No offence, but this sort of thing is getting old. Why do a whole generation of young British folk have to be lumped in with a minority just beause those idiots choose to spend two weeks in Kavos or Ibiza getting sunburnt and drunk...because ITV or Channel 5 made an "uncovered" program about it? Don't believe everything the media try and sell you...not every young Brit is a self obsessed cave dweller...
www.filmsfilmsfilms.co.uk - The internet's best movie site!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 05/04/14 7:18am

4anothertime

When do the Australian women come to America to do this? I could be on board for that biggrin
I guess heaven really is keeping score...the cosmos are right handed and I am sucker for that right hook.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 05/04/14 4:21pm

XxAxX

avatar

i think that in general, when folks are on vacation anywhere they like to treat themselves to new experiences. one of my friends made it her goal while abroad to sleep with as many foreign guys as she could. just, because.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 05/04/14 9:20pm

purplethunder3
121

avatar

[Edited 5/4/14 21:22pm]

"Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything." --Plato
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 05/05/14 12:41am

sahsah

Those stereotypical drunk sluts (as you call them) do exist, but I'm sure we can agree on that they probably behave much better when they're at home. Is that a thing with British people that they kind of surpress their natural energies for the sake of the stiff upper lip and then they have to let it out once a year during that Ibiza vacation?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 05/05/14 3:20am

ConsciousConta
ct

sahsah said:

Those stereotypical drunk sluts (as you call them) do exist, but I'm sure we can agree on that they probably behave much better when they're at home. Is that a thing with British people that they kind of surpress their natural energies for the sake of the stiff upper lip and then they have to let it out once a year during that Ibiza vacation?


The same people getting drunk abroad can be found in any British high street on a Friday and Saturday night drunk out of their skulls at 1am in the morning.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 05/05/14 5:46am

JustErin

avatar

This isn't a British tourist thing, it's a young tourist thing...tourists from pretty much everywhere arelike this.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 05/05/14 1:39pm

excited

avatar

i'm well jel that i can't get away with doing this anymore sad

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 05/05/14 3:08pm

whistle

avatar

Thousands? I haven't lived in England since the early 90s, but the tourists I knew went to Ibiza, Greece, etc.

But the American girls are easy targets is 100% true in my personal experience.
everyone's a fruit & nut case
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 05/05/14 3:47pm

JoeTyler

whistle said:

Thousands? I haven't lived in England since the early 90s, but the tourists I knew went to Ibiza, Greece, etc. But the American girls are easy targets is 100% true in my personal experience.

I've heard that too, american girls-women giving tourists a "big welcome" lol , but not as wild as the brits as tourists...

[Edited 5/5/14 15:47pm]

tinkerbell
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 05/09/14 5:00pm

ThruTheEyesOfW
onder

avatar

Militant said:

It is so easy to get laid in the US as an Englishman. You literally don't even have to try. American girls love British dudes. Which works for me, cos I love American girls. Hell, I was married to my American ex-wife for 5 years, it ended horribly, but I'm pretty sure I'd still rather date another one than an English girl (No offence to the lovely English gals here on the org lol lol)

Damn British charm... batting eyes

The salvation of man is through love and in love. - Dr. V. Frankl

"When you close your heart, you close your mind." - Michael Jackson (Man In The Mirror)

"I don't need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off" lol
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 05/10/14 9:40am

dJJ

Amsterdam incoporated a special policy for young British tourists.

More than 3 people? Hotel will refuse you.


The English have a pretty bad namen overhere. Eventough they are the biggest foreign group living overhere.

They truly are horrible. I'm very glad they switched to Prague and leave Amsterdam for what it is.



99% of my posts are ironic. Maybe this post sides with the other 1%.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 05/10/14 11:47am

SquirrelMeat

avatar

Its a minority. In the US its the spring break crowd. The Aussies take it to Bali, the Brits to the Med.

As an Englishman, the easiest place to get it is the USA.

I was in New Orleans fore Mardi Gras one year and when I was in a bar, a lovely girl heard my accent and came over. After a few drinks, she told me she loved England and loved Duran Duran. So I lied and told her John Rhodes was my neighbour.

2 hours later she got a Union of The Snake and had Come Undone.

.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 05/10/14 11:49am

Stymie

SquirrelMeat said:

Its a minority. In the US its the spring break crowd. The Aussies take it to Bali, the Brits to the Med.

As an Englishman, the easiest place to get it is the USA.

I was in New Orleans fore Mardi Gras one year and when I was in a bar, a lovely girl heard my accent and came over. After a few drinks, she told me she loved England and loved Duran Duran. So I lied and told her John Rhodes was my neighbour.

2 hours later she got a Union of The Snake and had Come Undone.

spit

falloff

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 05/10/14 12:35pm

SquirrelMeat

avatar

Stymie said:

SquirrelMeat said:

Its a minority. In the US its the spring break crowd. The Aussies take it to Bali, the Brits to the Med.

As an Englishman, the easiest place to get it is the USA.

I was in New Orleans fore Mardi Gras one year and when I was in a bar, a lovely girl heard my accent and came over. After a few drinks, she told me she loved England and loved Duran Duran. So I lied and told her John Rhodes was my neighbour.

2 hours later she got a Union of The Snake and had Come Undone.

spit

falloff


I was going to use Hungry Like The Wolf in there, but that would suggest she was some kind of dog and I'm too much of gentleman to go that far.

.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 05/11/14 12:32am

ilo

Well as a people we are mainly bastardised from Germanic tribes so it's not our fault. Bloody Germans again. Are you sure you're not confusing us with the Welsh as they are very slutty.
The English. We like fucking and fighting so I'm surprised we don't invade places more frequently.

So getting on to important topical news, who watched the Gay World Cup last night, aka Eurovision? Great show this year with all the usual political voting (Russia booed at every opportunity). Poland shocked me. In England we have a huge number of Polish immigrants but not once have I seen any with a large bust. Until last night. My god they were immense and beautiful. And only in Eurovision could you see an attractive bearded lady win with what was akin to a Bond theme. Shows the tolerance and acceptance of the majority of Europe smile
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 05/12/14 2:50am

kpowers

avatar

yup

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #19 posted 05/12/14 12:18pm

JoeTyler

SquirrelMeat said:

Its a minority. In the US its the spring break crowd. The Aussies take it to Bali, the Brits to the Med.

As an Englishman, the easiest place to get it is the USA.

I was in New Orleans fore Mardi Gras one year and when I was in a bar, a lovely girl heard my accent and came over. After a few drinks, she told me she loved England and loved Duran Duran. So I lied and told her John Rhodes was my neighbour.

2 hours later she got a Union of The Snake and had Come Undone.

did she also become a Girl On Film?

John Rhodes? lol

[Edited 5/12/14 12:18pm]

tinkerbell
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #20 posted 05/13/14 10:57am

bobzilla77

I spent a few weeks in Latvia recently, and was told there was something of a problem with British sex tourists and bachelor-party travellers. I guess there is some legalized red-light activity that goes on in parts of the cities, and there have been reports of drunken Englishmen raging through the streets, pawing women on the street and treating them like whores. And the local guys were getting tired of their women being direspected and starting fights with them.

Basically, I was told, stay out of red-light areas and don't hang out with drunk British tourists.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #21 posted 05/13/14 4:47pm

ZombieKitten

avatar

4anothertime said:

When do the Australian women come to America to do this? I could be on board for that biggrin

punch

I'm the mistake you wanna make
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #22 posted 05/13/14 4:48pm

ZombieKitten

avatar

dJJ said:

Amsterdam incoporated a special policy for young British tourists.

More than 3 people? Hotel will refuse you.


The English have a pretty bad namen overhere. Eventough they are the biggest foreign group living overhere.

They truly are horrible. I'm very glad they switched to Prague and leave Amsterdam for what it is.



very VERY glad we aren't going there on a weekend then whew

I'm the mistake you wanna make
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #23 posted 05/14/14 9:18am

ConsciousConta
ct

I've lived in Britain all my life but I still don't get what it is about the British that a significant number of us like to go abroad and get drunk and start fights. What is it about our conditioning that promotes this?

I mean, I went abroad years ago with my mates and met a bunch of Scandanavians and they were much more drunk than us, so I don't know why we get this rep. And hooliganism at football matches has been or is just as bad in places like Holland and Germany and South America and Italy.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #24 posted 05/15/14 5:08am

dJJ

ConsciousContact said:

I've lived in Britain all my life but I still don't get what it is about the British that a significant number of us like to go abroad and get drunk and start fights. What is it about our conditioning that promotes this?

I mean, I went abroad years ago with my mates and met a bunch of Scandanavians and they were much more drunk than us, so I don't know why we get this rep. And hooliganism at football matches has been or is just as bad in places like Holland and Germany and South America and Italy.



I agree with you that the the Dutch Hooligans have started to become worse and worse. I'm very much ashamed when I see their behavior.

It's jsut that the Italian, Spanish, Norwegian youngsters are walking around stoned in Amsterdam too. But it are the English that are litterally lying in the gutter puking. They are the ones shouting and being loud and roudy.

Without even speaking a word, one can pick out the English toursist.


I'm not saying all English tourists are bad. I have a fetisch for Englisch accents, so I'm very happy with all the English coming over here.

But the youngsters do deviate from the rest of Europen younger tourists.


99% of my posts are ironic. Maybe this post sides with the other 1%.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #25 posted 05/17/14 3:11pm

Angelsoncrack

avatar

I'm a young brit and I cant think of anything worse than shagging some randomer i met on holiday. Ew.

✿Prince and lawsuits. Still a better love-story than Twilight. ✿

@Spoookyelectric ← Follow me on Twitter!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #26 posted 05/17/14 3:14pm

Angelsoncrack

avatar

JoeTyler said:

SquirrelMeat said:

Its a minority. In the US its the spring break crowd. The Aussies take it to Bali, the Brits to the Med.

As an Englishman, the easiest place to get it is the USA.

I was in New Orleans fore Mardi Gras one year and when I was in a bar, a lovely girl heard my accent and came over. After a few drinks, she told me she loved England and loved Duran Duran. So I lied and told her John Rhodes was my neighbour.

2 hours later she got a Union of The Snake and had Come Undone.

did she also become a Girl On Film?

John Rhodes? lol

[Edited 5/12/14 12:18pm]

>John Rhodes

✿Prince and lawsuits. Still a better love-story than Twilight. ✿

@Spoookyelectric ← Follow me on Twitter!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #27 posted 05/19/14 2:00pm

Fauxie

avatar

When this Brit goes overseas and fucks he really follows through. smile

MY COUSIN WORKS IN A PHARMACY AND SHE SAID THEY ENEMA'D PRANCE INTO OBLIVION WITH FENTONILS!!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #28 posted 05/19/14 2:19pm

ConsciousConta
ct

Fauxie said:

When this Brit goes overseas and fucks he really follows through. smile



You shit yourself whilst getting butt fucked?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #29 posted 05/19/14 7:20pm

ZombieKitten

avatar

ConsciousContact said:

Fauxie said:

When this Brit goes overseas and fucks he really follows through. smile



You shit yourself whilst getting butt fucked?

nah, he means he got married to the first one he got slutty with razz

I'm the mistake you wanna make
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 1 of 2 12>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > General Discussion > British Tourists (male and female) = SLUTS ?