independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > General Discussion > Giff The 3 Thing's On The Noggin Right Now
« Previous topic  Next topic »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 11/13/12 3:16pm

Gunsnhalen

Giff The 3 Thing's On The Noggin Right Now

smile Using giffs, put the top 3 thing's you are thinking about today..

1.

2.

3.

Pistols sounded like "Fuck off," wheras The Clash sounded like "Fuck Off, but here's why.."- Thedigitialgardener

All music is shit music and no music is real- gunsnhalen

Datdonkeydick- Asherfierce

Gary Hunts Album Isn't That Good- Soulalive
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 11/13/12 3:45pm

dJJ

99% of my posts are ironic. Maybe this post sides with the other 1%.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > General Discussion > Giff The 3 Thing's On The Noggin Right Now