independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Wed 11th Dec 2019 12:48pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > General Discussion > "You Made Me Love You"
« Previous topic  Next topic »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 10/29/12 12:28pm

HuMpThAnG

avatar

"You Made Me Love You"

Have you ever been told that?

Or have you told someone that? hmmm

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 10/29/12 12:38pm

JustErin

avatar

I'm not too sure what it means.

The person you are is what makes someone fall for you, so of course you made someone, who says they love you, fall for you.

I don't even know if what I just wrote makes sense.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 10/29/12 12:48pm

HuMpThAnG

avatar

JustErin said:

I'm not too sure what it means.

The person you are is what makes someone fall for you, so of course you made someone, who says they love you, fall for you.

I don't even know if what I just wrote makes sense.

yeah, it did biggrin

but have U ever told someone that?

or has it been told to U? hmmm

[Edited 10/29/12 12:53pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 10/29/12 12:58pm

Ottensen

Hell no. lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 10/29/12 1:24pm

Rayan

avatar

is this by any chance related to Kalinda's scene from this week's episode of The Good Wife? because I was just watching that scene lol

if not, please ignore this post, I just couldn't help but say something on this funny coincidence.

"what's that book where they're all behind the wardrobe?"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 10/29/12 1:28pm

RodeoSchro

avatar

Obviously, no one ever said that to Bonnie Raitt or to Prince.

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's Palladin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 10/29/12 1:31pm

HuMpThAnG

avatar

Rayan said:

is this by any chance related to Kalinda's scene from this week's episode of The Good Wife? because I was just watching that scene lol

if not, please ignore this post, I just couldn't help but say something on this funny coincidence.

Dang!!! eek Made this thread, before watching this episode on demand

Coincidence, indeed eek

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 10/29/12 1:34pm

HuMpThAnG

avatar

In fact, this came to me, humming the R. Kelly tune of the same name biggrin

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 10/29/12 1:38pm

uniden

avatar

no, it sounds creepy to me.

be kind, be a friend, not a bully.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 10/29/12 1:46pm

JustErin

avatar

HuMpThAnG said:

JustErin said:

I'm not too sure what it means.

The person you are is what makes someone fall for you, so of course you made someone, who says they love you, fall for you.

I don't even know if what I just wrote makes sense.

yeah, it did biggrin

but have U ever told someone that?

or has it been told to U? hmmm

[Edited 10/29/12 12:53pm]

No and no...or at least not "you made me love you".

Just "I love you" or "I've fallen in love with you".

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 10/29/12 2:26pm

aardvark15

HuMpThAnG said:

Or have you told someone that? hmmm

The what I thought would be a kind and sweet dog I got from the animal shelter lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 10/29/12 7:41pm

tinaz

avatar

RodeoSchro said:

Obviously, no one ever said that to Bonnie Raitt or to Prince.

George Michael.. hmph!

~~~~~ Oh that voice...incredible....there should be a musical instrument called George Michael... ~~~~~
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 10/29/12 8:30pm

TD3

avatar

HuMpThAnG said:

Have you ever been told that?

Or have you told someone that? hmmm

You made me hate you. Yes. lol

You made me love you. Nada Sounds like something you'd hear in a sappy Hollywood movie.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 10/29/12 8:44pm

johnart

avatar

"You made me love you" sounds like something you say to someone who's tied to a chair whilst cutting yourself. neutral

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 10/29/12 9:34pm

dJJ

standard comment of prisoner convicted for domestic violence:

- SHe made me do it.

- She made me lover her, so I had to kill her.

-She made me crazy, so I'm not responsible for killing her.

99% of my posts are ironic. Maybe this post sides with the other 1%.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 10/30/12 5:20am

missfee

avatar

johnart said:

"You made me love you" sounds like something you say to someone who's tied to a chair whilst cutting yourself. neutral

This. lol

I will forever love and miss you...my sweet Prince.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 10/30/12 9:07am

RodeoSchro

avatar

tinaz said:

RodeoSchro said:

Obviously, no one ever said that to Bonnie Raitt or to Prince.

George Michael.. hmph!

Morris Day said he was going to make Appolonia love him but he failed.

I think that just by analyzing Prince World, we can see "You Made Me Love You" is a fallacy.

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's Palladin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 10/30/12 12:36pm

Genesia

avatar

We don’t mourn artists because we knew them. We mourn them because they helped us know ourselves.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > General Discussion > "You Made Me Love You"