independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > General Discussion > This forum has not had NEARLY enough imago, lately.
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 2 of 2 <12
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #30 posted 10/17/12 12:38pm

PurpleJedi

avatar

dJJ said:

PopeLeo said:

OK - I'm in Bangkok or a couple of days so I'll try to track him down. One of his alts did scare me away from here years ago looking for naked pics - but I do like his animated gifs and general level of intelligent silliness. I'll narrow the search down to strip bars and ladyboy hangouts - there can't be more than a couple of thousand. Its a dirty job but someone's gotta do it...

You are such a hero on a mission!!!!!

While you'r being inspector Efan, maybe you can find the story on what happened to his English friend who used to hang out here to?

That would be Fauxie...and after last year's devastating floods, he never came back.

By St. Boogar and all the saints at the backside door of Purgatory!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #31 posted 10/17/12 8:26pm

LadyCasanova

avatar

Imago is probably just giving that nickname a rest and is busy on here under his other org name shrug

"Aren't you even curious? Don't you want to see the dragon behind the door?"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #32 posted 10/19/12 4:01am

dJJ

LadyCasanova said:

Imago is probably just giving that nickname a rest and is busy on here under his other org name shrug

Doubt it.

His style is rather distinctive, no matter what form, name, gender, species he takes on.

99% of my posts are ironic. Maybe this post sides with the other 1%.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 2 of 2 <12
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > General Discussion > This forum has not had NEARLY enough imago, lately.