independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Thu 22nd Aug 2019 11:03am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > General Discussion > This forum has not had NEARLY enough imago, lately.
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 1 of 2 12>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 10/10/12 2:00pm

Ace

avatar

This forum has not had NEARLY enough imago, lately.

Just sayin'.

"Acceptance, forgiveness, and love."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 10/10/12 3:02pm

tinaz

avatar

Who?

That skinny mother fucker with the high voice?

~~~~~ Oh that´╗┐ voice...incredible....there should be a musical instrument called George Michael... ~~~~~
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 10/10/12 3:11pm

Ace

avatar

tinaz said:

Who?

That skinny mother fucker with the high voice?

lol

"Acceptance, forgiveness, and love."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 10/10/12 3:12pm

TheFreakerFant
astic

avatar

Well there seems to be less cliqueness and general silliness that tends to surround him which can only be a good thing IMO.

[Edited 10/10/12 15:17pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 10/10/12 4:23pm

XxAxX

avatar

i miss him too sad hope he's okay

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 10/10/12 6:51pm

Stax

avatar

neutral

a psychotic is someone who just figured out what's going on
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 10/10/12 11:55pm

kewlschool

avatar

He's like the gay Christmas Elf you never wanted. nod

99.9% of everything I say is strictly for my own entertainment
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 10/11/12 12:11am

Visionnaire

Listen guys, I don't want anyone here to think that I'm insinuating that y'all are wasting time on this thread or anything,
but you guys do realize that the position of cockroach-eating champion is still open,
right?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 10/11/12 3:02am

dJJ

Visionnaire said:

Listen guys, I don't want anyone here to think that I'm insinuating that y'all are wasting time on this thread or anything,
but you guys do realize that the position of cockroach-eating champion is still open,
right?

Ah, that explains it all.

99% of my posts are ironic. Maybe this post sides with the other 1%.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 10/11/12 3:41am

XxAxX

avatar

kewlschool said:

He's like the gay Christmas Elf you never wanted. nod

mmm hmmm. nod or, the nose on rudolph the reindeer. burning brightly like a big red nose lamp of leadership

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 10/11/12 6:05am

PurpleJedi

avatar

Personally, the absence of photoshopped gifs is, well, a relief.

whew

By St. Boogar and all the saints at the backside door of Purgatory!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 10/11/12 8:02am

SuperSoulFight
er

He is probably busy resetting his poo list...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 10/11/12 9:37am

dJJ

PurpleJedi said:

Personally, the absence of photoshopped gifs is, well, a relief.

whew

99% of my posts are ironic. Maybe this post sides with the other 1%.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 10/11/12 9:40am

dJJ

TheFreakerFantastic said:

Well there seems to be less cliqueness and general silliness that tends to surround him which can only be a good thing IMO.

[Edited 10/10/12 15:17pm]

Geen oude koeien uit de sloot halen.

(sorry, it's only funny in Dutch)

99% of my posts are ironic. Maybe this post sides with the other 1%.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 10/11/12 9:48am

TheFreakerFant
astic

avatar

^ No grudges get old?!?!

I don't have a grudge at all, just making an observation smile

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 10/11/12 10:04am

novabrkr

TheFreakerFantastic said:

Well there seems to be less cliqueness and general silliness that tends to surround him which can only be a good thing IMO.

[Edited 10/10/12 15:17pm]

Without commenting on whether his absence is a good thing or not I think you're right about the cliqueness.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 10/11/12 10:14am

TheFreakerFant
astic

avatar

^ Thanks. I'm glad I'm not the only one that says this. I can't bear cliqueness especially in a place like this where people should be free to share ideas and express themselves without having to conform to some schoolyard type etiquette.

I think it's become a bit less like that recently on the .org so that's good.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 10/11/12 10:29am

Ace

avatar

PurpleJedi said:

Personally, the absence of photoshopped gifs is, well, a relief.

whew

lol

"Acceptance, forgiveness, and love."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 10/11/12 8:27pm

FunkySideEffec
ts

avatar

PurpleJedi said:

Personally, the absence of photoshopped gifs is, well, a relief.



whew



I looked forward to seeing these things every so often - they're hilarious!!!

Prince & Imago are the reasons why I joined this site - one makes me laugh & the other makes good gifs smile
pray Peace in the House of Prince.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #19 posted 10/12/12 4:58am

ThisOne

one thing i need to acknowledge about Mr Imago is all the imago inspired typo edits i make ~ and 4 that i am truely grateful touched

and also while i'm here lets all reflect on his fav emoticons ~ or as i would say..... emotions smile

neutral

lock

key

oral

Art Official Age
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #20 posted 10/12/12 6:36am

PunkMistress

avatar

sigh

You are describing my life, Ace.

bawl

It's what you make it.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #21 posted 10/12/12 6:35pm

cborgman

avatar

maybe we should all post inspirational ballads dedicated to him to lure him out.

here's mine:

Being a real civil rights champion,
Sometimes I have to defend
against die-hard bullshit
and the fakes who propagate it.

"Yippee ki-yay, Motherfucker." - John McClane, Die Hard
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #22 posted 10/12/12 8:06pm

ThisOne

PunkMistress said:

sigh

You are describing my life, Ace.

bawl

mine 2 confused

Art Official Age
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #23 posted 10/14/12 4:25am

dJJ

I like the idea of ballads for Imago

[Edited 10/14/12 4:29am]

99% of my posts are ironic. Maybe this post sides with the other 1%.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #24 posted 10/14/12 8:26am

cborgman

avatar

dJJ said:

I like the idea of ballads for Imago

[Edited 10/14/12 4:29am]

thumbs up!

Being a real civil rights champion,
Sometimes I have to defend
against die-hard bullshit
and the fakes who propagate it.

"Yippee ki-yay, Motherfucker." - John McClane, Die Hard
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #25 posted 10/15/12 9:44am

PurpleJedi

avatar

cborgman said:

maybe we should all post inspirational ballads dedicated to him to lure him out.

here's mine:

falloff

By St. Boogar and all the saints at the backside door of Purgatory!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #26 posted 10/15/12 2:31pm

dJJ

well, the ballads weren't effective.

That cow still plays the silent game with us........

sad

99% of my posts are ironic. Maybe this post sides with the other 1%.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #27 posted 10/17/12 3:16am

PopeLeo

avatar

OK - I'm in Bangkok or a couple of days so I'll try to track him down.

One of his alts did scare me away from here years ago looking for naked pics - but I do like his animated gifs and general level of intelligent silliness.

I'll narrow the search down to strip bars and ladyboy hangouts - there can't be more than a couple of thousand. Its a dirty job but someone's gotta do it...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #28 posted 10/17/12 5:38am

PurpleJedi

avatar

PopeLeo said:

OK - I'm in Bangkok or a couple of days so I'll try to track him down. One of his alts did scare me away from here years ago looking for naked pics - but I do like his animated gifs and general level of intelligent silliness. I'll narrow the search down to strip bars and ladyboy hangouts - there can't be more than a couple of thousand. Its a dirty job but someone's gotta do it...

lol

By St. Boogar and all the saints at the backside door of Purgatory!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #29 posted 10/17/12 10:18am

dJJ

PopeLeo said:

OK - I'm in Bangkok or a couple of days so I'll try to track him down. One of his alts did scare me away from here years ago looking for naked pics - but I do like his animated gifs and general level of intelligent silliness. I'll narrow the search down to strip bars and ladyboy hangouts - there can't be more than a couple of thousand. Its a dirty job but someone's gotta do it...

You are such a hero on a mission!!!!!

While you'r being inspector Efan, maybe you can find the story on what happened to his English friend who used to hang out here to?

99% of my posts are ironic. Maybe this post sides with the other 1%.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 1 of 2 12>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > General Discussion > This forum has not had NEARLY enough imago, lately.