independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Fri 18th Oct 2019 1:21am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > General Discussion > Chad Johnson/Ochocinco arrested for domestic battery against wife Evelyn Lozad
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 1 of 3 123>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 08/11/12 9:27pm

scriptgirl

avatar

Chad Johnson/Ochocinco arrested for domestic battery against wife Evelyn Lozad

http://s2smagazine.com/st...ic-battery

Chad Johnson arrested for domestic battery

Evelyn Lozada suffered head lacerations in head-butting incident

Chad Johnson has been arrested following allegations that he head-butted new wife Evelyn Lozada, who was taken to the hospital.

Chad is being accused of misdemeanor domestic battery, according to the Florida Sun Sentinel. Reports indicate that the newlyweds were in the car together in their driveway when the incident occurred.

When officers arrived on the scene, Evelyn had clear lacerations on her head, according to reports. However, Chad told authorities that the two bumped heads accidentally during a heated discussion.

NFL.com reports that the two began to argue after Chad found a receipt for condoms in Evelyn’s vehicle.

Evelyn and Chad’s new reality series, “Ev & Ocho,” is set to premiere on VH1 next month. It’s not clear whether the two—who have been married for little more than a month—are still taping for the show.

According to ESPN.com, Chad will have to remain in custody until he can be seen by a judge.

Apparently, Chad’s future with the Miami Dolphins is in question following the incident.

"We are aware of the situation and are in the process of gathering all of the relevant information," a Miami Dolphin's spokesperson told NFL.com.

"Lack of home training crosses all boundaries."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 08/11/12 9:38pm

phunkdaddy

avatar

I hate to say it but who didn't see this coming. Two combustible personalities.

Don't laugh at my funk
This funk is a serious joint
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 08/11/12 10:17pm

CynicKill

OMG where is missfee?

lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 08/11/12 11:14pm

banks

avatar

Chad done Whooped dat ass huh ?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 08/12/12 12:49am

RicoN

avatar

Prick

Hamburger, Hot Dog, Root Beer, Pussy
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 08/12/12 6:43am

missfee

avatar

CynicKill said:

OMG where is missfee?

lol

Here I am wave All I can say is: spit And not because I don't take domestic battery seriously, I do, but when it comes to these two, they are both media whores and it's not surprising that they have made headlines already just only being married for one month. disbelief I'm not even going to waste time watching their bullshit show either.

I will forever love and miss you...my sweet Prince.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 08/12/12 8:14am

COMPUTERBLUE19
84

It's a shame that for all is antics (most of which are harmless), he had to get publicity for crap like this. Not too familiar with his wife, but the situation is really moronic if he did what was alleged.

As a Dolphins fan, I was looking forward to him being a playmaker for us in some capacity, but he may not even make the final roster.

"Old man's gotta be the old man. Fish has got to be the fish."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 08/12/12 9:09am

Ottensen

hmm Haven't they been married for like, 30 days?

So we have the reailty Queen of Mean, Evelyn and her wine bottle throwing at people's heads, stomping across tables to throw brass planters at people's backs, popping people in the back of their heads with purses---joined in holy matrimony with this crazy nutbag. A real match made in heaven, that one. disbelief

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 08/12/12 9:54am

missfee

avatar

Ottensen said:

hmm Haven't they been married for like, 30 days?

So we have the reailty Queen of Mean, Evelyn and her wine bottle throwing at people's heads, stomping across tables to throw brass planters at people's backs, popping people in the back of their heads with purses---joined in holy matrimony with this crazy nutbag. A real match made in heaven, that one. disbelief

Exactly. That's why I had to spit at this. You mean to tell me her poser ass didn't grab a crow bar or an ice scraper in the back seat to beat him with? That's what makes this laughable. She can find wine bottles to throw at WOMEN but when it comes to her man, she plays the battered wife role and calls the police. Yet when she gets violent on BBW, it's "not cool" for her victims to call lawyers and cops to press charges. Bye bitch. disbelief

[Edited 8/12/12 9:55am]

I will forever love and miss you...my sweet Prince.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 08/12/12 9:55am

CynicKill

I don't know why this was shocking to me but it was. I mean I expected heated arguements but...

UNLESS what Chad said was true and they got so up in each others faces that an accidental head butt was inevitable.

Will not be watching this show because I've sworn off all things Basketball Wives.

Funny thing; Shaunie wrung her hands about the negative portrayals on the show but what happened? The three non-shit starters were fired!

Fail!

And Chad gets into trouble like this right before the season starts???

We always knew he was a media whore who craved TV timne but we never thought he was THIS stupid.

Oh well Go Eagles! Go Bills!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 08/12/12 9:57am

missfee

avatar

CynicKill said:

I don't know why this was shocking to me but it was. I mean I expected heated arguements but...

UNLESS what Chad said was true and they got so up in each others faces that an accidental head butt was inevitable.

Will not be watching this show because I've sworn off all things Basketball Wives.

Funny thing; Shaunie wrung her hands about the negative portrayals on the show but what happened? The three non-shit starters were fired!

Fail!

And Chad gets into trouble like this right before the season starts???

We always knew he was a media whore who craved TV timne but we never thought he was THIS stupid.

Oh well Go Eagles! Go Bills!

For real, he's fucking with his money. Soon enough he'll find that marrying this broad was one big mistake. Didn't he barely make the team in the first place?

I will forever love and miss you...my sweet Prince.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 08/12/12 10:03am

CynicKill

missfee said:

CynicKill said:

I don't know why this was shocking to me but it was. I mean I expected heated arguements but...

UNLESS what Chad said was true and they got so up in each others faces that an accidental head butt was inevitable.

Will not be watching this show because I've sworn off all things Basketball Wives.

Funny thing; Shaunie wrung her hands about the negative portrayals on the show but what happened? The three non-shit starters were fired!

Fail!

And Chad gets into trouble like this right before the season starts???

We always knew he was a media whore who craved TV timne but we never thought he was THIS stupid.

Oh well Go Eagles! Go Bills!

For real, he's fucking with his money. Soon enough he'll find that marrying this broad was one big mistake. Didn't he barely make the team in the first place?

When I found out he was signed I was surprised, granted I'm a casual follower of football.

But who told these two they HAD to get married to have their own show? Most of the BBW were just fiances. They could've had a show where they were engaged. Then after the show gets cancelled for being unnecessary, split up. Duh!

Jennifer is surely rolleyes right now.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 08/12/12 10:07am

uPtoWnNY

This cat is OVA. Couldn't do shit in New England, what makes anyone think he'll turn it around in Miami?

He married a known ho/jumpoff. If an average dude like me knows you can't make a housewife out of a ho, what's Ocho's excuse?

[Edited 8/12/12 10:39am]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 08/12/12 1:04pm

paintedlady

avatar

uPtoWnNY said:

This cat is OVA. Couldn't do shit in New England, what makes anyone think he'll turn it around in Miami?

He married a known ho/jumpoff. If an average dude like me knows you can't make a housewife out of a ho, what's Ocho's excuse?

[Edited 8/12/12 10:39am]

yeahthat

Sure didn't do shit... I hope these allegations are not true, and if they are ... I am happy the Pats are well rid of him.

disbelief

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 08/12/12 1:28pm

AsherFierce

I'll pretend this never happened.

no no no!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 08/12/12 1:48pm

Ottensen

CynicKill said:

I don't know why this was shocking to me but it was. I mean I expected heated arguements but...

UNLESS what Chad said was true and they got so up in each others faces that an accidental head butt was inevitable.

Will not be watching this show because I've sworn off all things Basketball Wives.

Funny thing; Shaunie wrung her hands about the negative portrayals on the show but what happened? The three non-shit starters were fired!

Fail!

And Chad gets into trouble like this right before the season starts???

We always knew he was a media whore who craved TV timne but we never thought he was THIS stupid.

Oh well Go Eagles! Go Bills!

Exactly. Who knew that after popping Jennifer Williams in the head and screaming, "You ain't about this life, bitch!" that head-butting over your man's condoms would be included in that equation. Call me old fashioned, but a head laceration here or there is hell of a price to pay for an Italian sportscar and closet full of Laboutins:

disbelief


[Edited 8/12/12 13:50pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 08/12/12 4:46pm

RodeoSchro

avatar

He's using the old "Her face ran into my fist" defense?

I smell a rat. I mean, I smell ratings.

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's Palladin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 08/12/12 4:59pm

Beautifulstarr
123

avatar

uPtoWnNY said:

This cat is OVA. Couldn't do shit in New England, what makes anyone think he'll turn it around in Miami?

He married a known ho/jumpoff. If an average dude like me knows you can't make a housewife out of a ho, what's Ocho's excuse?

[Edited 8/12/12 10:39am]

Once the money goes, she goes.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 08/12/12 8:35pm

728huey

avatar

Beautifulstarr123 said:

uPtoWnNY said:

This cat is OVA. Couldn't do shit in New England, what makes anyone think he'll turn it around in Miami?

He married a known ho/jumpoff. If an average dude like me knows you can't make a housewife out of a ho, what's Ocho's excuse?

[Edited 8/12/12 10:39am]

Once the money goes, she goes.

Looks like she'll be gone sooner than later. The Miami Dolphins just cut him from the team.

http://www.miamiherald.co...-2500.html

sigh disbelief typing

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #19 posted 08/12/12 8:39pm

TD3

avatar

Its my understanding an argument started because Lozad found a receipt for condoms?

So who's da ho? hmm It appears you can't make a man who's a ho husband material either.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #20 posted 08/12/12 8:43pm

phunkdaddy

avatar

728huey said:

Beautifulstarr123 said:

Once the money goes, she goes.

Looks like she'll be gone sooner than later. The Miami Dolphins just cut him from the team.

http://www.miamiherald.co...-2500.html

sigh disbelief typing

Yeah all over some wanna be platinum latin pussy. lol

Don't laugh at my funk
This funk is a serious joint
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #21 posted 08/12/12 8:55pm

TD3

avatar

phunkdaddy said:

728huey said:

Looks like she'll be gone sooner than later. The Miami Dolphins just cut him from the team.

http://www.miamiherald.co...-2500.html

sigh disbelief typing

Yeah all over some wanna be platinum latin pussy. lol

Hey phunkdaddy.

lol lol lol

It appears it just wasn't her pussy either... fool should've stayed single.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #22 posted 08/13/12 12:02am

Ottensen

TD3 said:

Its my understanding an argument started because Lozad found a receipt for condoms?

So who's da ho? hmm It appears you can't make a man who's a ho husband material either.

I wanted to find the video of them in Basketball Wives where this woman is sitting with her fiance, and begging him to tell her when he's cheating, and him suggesting as a possible comprimise that he might possibly bring another woman home to keep their marriage spiced up neutral That was a conversation that I had to give the side eye; I mean, what's the point of getting married? But then, I'm not "about that life", so I guess I'm in the dark ages considering I think monogamy is one of the points of being in a marriage or committed relationship. These crazy kids today....

Is Evelyn Lozada in an op...gazine.com

Is Evelyn Lozada in an open relationship?

Does Evelyn expect Chad Ochocinco to cheat?
www.showbiznest.blogspot.com" href="http://www.s2smagazine.com/sites/default/files/media/image/ChadEvelyn_072011.jpg.crop_display.jpg">

Evelyn Lozada is planning to marry fiancé Chad Ochocinco in a few months, but that doesn’t necessarily mean they’ll be faithful to one another.

“I am a realist as to the world we live in. When your relationship is high profile and publicized like mine, I don’t put anything past anyone. Who is to say that either one of us will eventually fall into that temptation one day? We don’t know that,” Evelyn wrote on her blog.

“My thing is, I want to take my wedding vows and say, we want this to be forever, but you never know,” she said.

On a recent episode of “Basketball Wives,” a conversation between Ev and Chad suggested that Evelyn wasn’t opposed to the idea of an open relationship.

She focused on honesty from Chad, not so much faithfulness, and when he asked her about bringing another woman into their physical relationship, she did not seem to oppose the idea.

However, in the blog, Evelyn wrote more about fighting those extramarital urges.

“I am not condoning Chad for cheating... There will be temptation, but it takes a strong bond to defeat it,” said Evelyn, who believes she and Chad have such a connection.

“We do love each other and are both focused on making this work… I love Chad, my focus is him and vice-versa and we are going to do this thing and work it out,” she said. “There is an abundant amount of negativity and it isn’t easy. It has been a challenge, but this is my dude and I love him.”

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #23 posted 08/13/12 4:44am

missfee

avatar

728huey said:

Beautifulstarr123 said:

Once the money goes, she goes.

Looks like she'll be gone sooner than later. The Miami Dolphins just cut him from the team.

http://www.miamiherald.co...-2500.html

sigh disbelief typing

Damn that was quick. confused

I will forever love and miss you...my sweet Prince.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #24 posted 08/13/12 6:37am

TD3

avatar

Ottensen said:

TD3 said:

Its my understanding an argument started because Lozad found a receipt for condoms?

So who's da ho? hmm It appears you can't make a man who's a ho husband material either.

I wanted to find the video of them in Basketball Wives where this woman is sitting with her fiance, and begging him to tell her when he's cheating, and him suggesting as a possible comprimise that he might possibly bring another woman home to keep their marriage spiced up neutral That was a conversation that I had to give the side eye; I mean, what's the point of getting married? But then, I'm not "about that life", so I guess I'm in the dark ages considering I think monogamy is one of the points of being in a marriage or committed relationship. These crazy kids today....

Is Evelyn Lozada in an op...gazine.com

Is Evelyn Lozada in an open relationship?

Does Evelyn expect Chad Ochocinco to cheat?
www.showbiznest.blogspot.com" href="http://www.s2smagazine.com/sites/default/files/media/image/ChadEvelyn_072011.jpg.crop_display.jpg">

Evelyn Lozada is planning to marry fiancé Chad Ochocinco in a few months, but that doesn’t necessarily mean they’ll be faithful to one another.

“I am a realist as to the world we live in. When your relationship is high profile and publicized like mine, I don’t put anything past anyone. Who is to say that either one of us will eventually fall into that temptation one day? We don’t know that,” Evelyn wrote on her blog.

“My thing is, I want to take my wedding vows and say, we want this to be forever, but you never know,” she said.

On a recent episode of “Basketball Wives,” a conversation between Ev and Chad suggested that Evelyn wasn’t opposed to the idea of an open relationship.

She focused on honesty from Chad, not so much faithfulness, and when he asked her about bringing another woman into their physical relationship, she did not seem to oppose the idea.

However, in the blog, Evelyn wrote more about fighting those extramarital urges.

“I am not condoning Chad for cheating... There will be temptation, but it takes a strong bond to defeat it,” said Evelyn, who believes she and Chad have such a connection.

“We do love each other and are both focused on making this work… I love Chad, my focus is him and vice-versa and we are going to do this thing and work it out,” she said. “There is an abundant amount of negativity and it isn’t easy. It has been a challenge, but this is my dude and I love him.”

She appears to have come into this relationship with one foot out, that never works.

Its my understanding open relationship don't work when you have "issues" either as a couple or individually. Nor do these type of relationships work if either party has an issue with the premise of an open relationship no matter how much they convince themselves they can deal with it. In other words the couple have to be rock solid and strong sense of personal security.

To thine own self be true. Reading between the lines is appears Ms. Lozad expected to be cheated on and was trying to psych herself to believe she could handle it. I maybe wrong.

======================

[Edited 8/13/12 6:54am]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #25 posted 08/13/12 7:02am

CynicKill

"According to an arrest affidavit, Lozada said she was taking groceries into their home when she found the receipt in the car trunk.

When the two were seated back in the car, they began talking about the receipt and their marriage. That's when Johnson got upset and head-butted his wife, the report said.

Lozada ran to a neighbor's house and called police. A responding officer said Lozada had a 3-inch cut on her forehead, according to the affidavit, while Johnson did not have any visible marks or bruises. When questioned by police, he confirmed there was an argument over the receipt, but said his wife had head-butted him."



Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2012/08/12/chad-johnson-released-by-dolphins-following-domestic-battery-arrest/?test=latestnews#ixzz23R0TB7aA

After seeing Evelyn in action this is COMPLETELY plausible. I can see her head butting Chad in an uncontrollable rage.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #26 posted 08/13/12 7:20am

missfee

avatar

CynicKill said:

"According to an arrest affidavit, Lozada said she was taking groceries into their home when she found the receipt in the car trunk.

When the two were seated back in the car, they began talking about the receipt and their marriage. That's when Johnson got upset and head-butted his wife, the report said.

Lozada ran to a neighbor's house and called police. A responding officer said Lozada had a 3-inch cut on her forehead, according to the affidavit, while Johnson did not have any visible marks or bruises. When questioned by police, he confirmed there was an argument over the receipt, but said his wife had head-butted him."



Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2012/08/12/chad-johnson-released-by-dolphins-following-domestic-battery-arrest/?test=latestnews#ixzz23R0TB7aA

After seeing Evelyn in action this is COMPLETELY plausible. I can see her head butting Chad in an uncontrollable rage.

But why was this so shocking to her? The man literally told her and millions of people that he was GOING to be screwing other chicks. Does she not remember her response to that? Begging him to at least be honest with her (I'm guessing when he does take on another chick here and there) instead of telling him bye because she can't handle an "open relationship"?

I will forever love and miss you...my sweet Prince.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #27 posted 08/13/12 7:30am

Beautifulstarr
123

avatar

missfee said:

CynicKill said:

"According to an arrest affidavit, Lozada said she was taking groceries into their home when she found the receipt in the car trunk.

When the two were seated back in the car, they began talking about the receipt and their marriage. That's when Johnson got upset and head-butted his wife, the report said.

Lozada ran to a neighbor's house and called police. A responding officer said Lozada had a 3-inch cut on her forehead, according to the affidavit, while Johnson did not have any visible marks or bruises. When questioned by police, he confirmed there was an argument over the receipt, but said his wife had head-butted him."



Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2012/08/12/chad-johnson-released-by-dolphins-following-domestic-battery-arrest/?test=latestnews#ixzz23R0TB7aA

After seeing Evelyn in action this is COMPLETELY plausible. I can see her head butting Chad in an uncontrollable rage.

But why was this so shocking to her? The man literally told her and millions of people that he was GOING to be screwing other chicks. Does she not remember her response to that? Begging him to at least be honest with her (I'm guessing when he does take on another chick here and there) instead of telling him bye because she can't handle an "open relationship"?

I guess she thought marriage was going to change all of that shrug

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #28 posted 08/13/12 9:19am

Ottensen

TD3 said:

Ottensen said:

I wanted to find the video of them in Basketball Wives where this woman is sitting with her fiance, and begging him to tell her when he's cheating, and him suggesting as a possible comprimise that he might possibly bring another woman home to keep their marriage spiced up neutral That was a conversation that I had to give the side eye; I mean, what's the point of getting married? But then, I'm not "about that life", so I guess I'm in the dark ages considering I think monogamy is one of the points of being in a marriage or committed relationship. These crazy kids today....

Is Evelyn Lozada in an op...gazine.com

Is Evelyn Lozada in an open relationship?

Does Evelyn expect Chad Ochocinco to cheat?
www.showbiznest.blogspot.com" href="http://www.s2smagazine.com/sites/default/files/media/image/ChadEvelyn_072011.jpg.crop_display.jpg">

Evelyn Lozada is planning to marry fiancé Chad Ochocinco in a few months, but that doesn’t necessarily mean they’ll be faithful to one another.

“I am a realist as to the world we live in. When your relationship is high profile and publicized like mine, I don’t put anything past anyone. Who is to say that either one of us will eventually fall into that temptation one day? We don’t know that,” Evelyn wrote on her blog.

“My thing is, I want to take my wedding vows and say, we want this to be forever, but you never know,” she said.

On a recent episode of “Basketball Wives,” a conversation between Ev and Chad suggested that Evelyn wasn’t opposed to the idea of an open relationship.

She focused on honesty from Chad, not so much faithfulness, and when he asked her about bringing another woman into their physical relationship, she did not seem to oppose the idea.

However, in the blog, Evelyn wrote more about fighting those extramarital urges.

“I am not condoning Chad for cheating... There will be temptation, but it takes a strong bond to defeat it,” said Evelyn, who believes she and Chad have such a connection.

“We do love each other and are both focused on making this work… I love Chad, my focus is him and vice-versa and we are going to do this thing and work it out,” she said. “There is an abundant amount of negativity and it isn’t easy. It has been a challenge, but this is my dude and I love him.”

She appears to have come into this relationship with one foot out, that never works.

Its my understanding open relationship don't work when you have "issues" either as a couple or individually. Nor do these type of relationships work if either party has an issue with the premise of an open relationship no matter how much they convince themselves they can deal with it. In other words the couple have to be rock solid and strong sense of personal security.

To thine own self be true. Reading between the lines is appears Ms. Lozad expected to be cheated on and was trying to psych herself to believe she could handle it. I maybe wrong.

======================

[Edited 8/13/12 6:54am]

Call me cynical, but with the way he so openly disrespects her on film (she is docile to the point of looking like a person with zero self-esteem when she's with him vs. the tough girl bully who wants to beat every other woman that comes on her show)---I'm chalking it up to her loving his money, his fame and wanting desperately to have a legitimized social status a star athlete's "wife" vs. the Hoop Ho moniker she's been stuck with through the years. I mean, who can forget the ever so sentimental way she announced her engagement (on Twitter, where she met Chad, no less):

"I'm no rabbit but 10 carats looks good on me!! Let the hating begin ▸▸▸▸▸▸▸ Let's go!!!!! "

Yup. Real love, pure and unadulterated, I tell ya. lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #29 posted 08/13/12 11:58am

banks

avatar

VH1
We're PULLING Chad
Johnson's Reality Show

exclusive
0813_ev_and_ocho_cancelled_article

Chad Johnson just lost another job ... VH1 tells TMZ the network is cancelling plans to air Chad's upcoming reality show in the wake of his domestic violence arrest.

The series, titled "Ev and Ocho" is already in the can and was supposed to debut on Sept. 3.

But now, after Chad was arrested for allegedly headbutting his wife Evelyn Lozada ... VH1 tells us:

"Due to the unfortunate events over the weekend and the seriousness of the allegations, VH1 is pulling the series 'Ev and Ocho' from its schedule and has no current plans of airing it."

The show was a spinoff of "Basketball Wives" ... which followed the couple's relationship from dating to engagement. The new show was supposed to focus on "the journey of this charismatic and passionate couple's every step, as they prepare to walk down the aisle and into each other's hearts forever."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 1 of 3 123>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > General Discussion > Chad Johnson/Ochocinco arrested for domestic battery against wife Evelyn Lozad