independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Tue 28th Jan 2020 6:15am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > General Discussion > emotion your mood
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 1 of 2 12>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 06/11/12 4:00am

ThisOne

emotion your mood

deal

excited

smile

[Edited 6/11/12 4:00am]

Art Official Age
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 06/11/12 4:14am

KingFD

avatar

tonk

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 06/11/12 4:16am

ThisOne

KingFD said:

tonk

ky

giggle

Art Official Age
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 06/11/12 4:23am

KingFD

avatar

lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 06/11/12 5:09am

PurpleJedi

avatar

wall

By St. Boogar and all the saints at the backside door of Purgatory!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 06/11/12 6:21am

KingBAD

" u used 2 hug me, kiss me, touch me, lick me, fill me with your charm"

hug kisses poke licking excited batting eyes brick evilking

DOT:EDIT

R-AH-FUCKIT!!!

[Edited 6/11/12 6:23am]

[Edited 6/11/12 6:25am]

i am KING BAD!!!
you are NOT...
evilking
"KingBAD, well you are just a troll" (an emotional fan)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 06/11/12 6:30am

ThisOne

PurpleJedi said:

wall

comfort

Art Official Age
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 06/11/12 6:30am

ThisOne

KingBAD said:

" u used 2 hug me, kiss me, touch me, lick me, fill me with your charm"

hug kisses poke licking excited batting eyes brick evilking

DOT:EDIT

R-AH-FUCKIT!!!

[Edited 6/11/12 6:23am]

[Edited 6/11/12 6:25am]

lick

Art Official Age
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 06/11/12 6:44am

ThisOne

yawn

wave

zzz

Art Official Age
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 06/11/12 7:11am

kiasheri

avatar

fart fart fart fart fart

I want everybody 2 make it in2 PARADISE!!!!!!!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 06/11/12 2:47pm

dJJ

beg

99% of my posts are ironic. Maybe this post sides with the other 1%.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 06/11/12 3:56pm

noimageatall

avatar

whew

excited

faint

martini

bananadance

"Let love be your perfect weapon..." ~~Andy Biersack
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 06/11/12 3:59pm

Lammastide

avatar

I'm in a perpetual state of neutral

Ὅσον ζῇς φαίνου
μηδὲν ὅλως σὺ λυποῦ
πρὸς ὀλίγον ἐστὶ τὸ ζῆν
τὸ τέλος ὁ χρόνος ἀπαιτεῖ.”
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 06/11/12 4:40pm

AsherFierce

boxed

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 06/11/12 4:45pm

ZombieKitten

avatar

dead
I'm the mistake you wanna make
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 06/11/12 5:29pm

paintedlady

avatar

uzi teddy

bheart

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 06/11/12 6:13pm

JuliePurplehea
d

avatar

dunce

Shake it til ya make it dancing jig
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 06/11/12 7:43pm

KingBAD

your name here----> (you know who you are)->brick evilking

i am KING BAD!!!
you are NOT...
evilking
"KingBAD, well you are just a troll" (an emotional fan)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 06/11/12 8:57pm

HuMpThAnG

avatar

popcorn

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #19 posted 06/11/12 9:02pm

Cerebus

avatar

yawn

Been this way for days. shrug

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #20 posted 06/12/12 7:23am

PurpleJedi

avatar

paintedlady said:

uzi teddy

bheart

hug

By St. Boogar and all the saints at the backside door of Purgatory!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #21 posted 06/12/12 11:01am

veronikka

excited

I think its finally hitting me, that my daughter graduates from high school tomorrow woot!

Rhythm floods my heart♥The melody it feeds my soul
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #22 posted 06/12/12 11:34am

HotGritz

avatar

shrug lol lurking shrug

I'M NOT SAYING YOU'RE UGLY. YOU JUST HAVE BAD LUCK WHEN IT COMES TO MIRRORS AND SUNLIGHT!
RIP Dick Clark, Whitney Houston, Don Cornelius, Heavy D, and Donna Summer. rose
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #23 posted 06/12/12 8:54pm

OzlemUcucu

avatar

sigh

Prince I will always miss and love U.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #24 posted 06/12/12 9:33pm

NDRU

avatar

veronikka said:

excited

I think its finally hitting me, that my daughter graduates from high school tomorrow woot!

eek

I thought you were not much more than 18 yourself!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #25 posted 06/13/12 11:57am

veronikka

NDRU said:



veronikka said:


excited



I think its finally hitting me, that my daughter graduates from high school tomorrow woot!




eek


I thought you were not much more than 18 yourself!





Haha! That's always nice to hear. The day of her prom, other parents were wondering if I was friend she brought along to help take pictures giggle
Rhythm floods my heart♥The melody it feeds my soul
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #26 posted 06/13/12 12:01pm

HotGritz

avatar

tease giggle neutral

I'M NOT SAYING YOU'RE UGLY. YOU JUST HAVE BAD LUCK WHEN IT COMES TO MIRRORS AND SUNLIGHT!
RIP Dick Clark, Whitney Houston, Don Cornelius, Heavy D, and Donna Summer. rose
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #27 posted 06/13/12 5:03pm

paintedlady

avatar

whew

cloud9

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #28 posted 06/14/12 6:56am

KingFD

avatar

bored

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #29 posted 06/15/12 9:19am

dJJ

excited & nervous

99% of my posts are ironic. Maybe this post sides with the other 1%.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 1 of 2 12>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > General Discussion > emotion your mood