independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Sun 8th Dec 2019 3:47pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > General Discussion > Tell me something odd about yourself
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 3 of 4 <1234>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #60 posted 01/17/11 3:55pm

KidaDynamite

avatar

chocolate1 said:

paintedlady said:

I have a bad way about me that I can imitate accents perfectly if I hear someone speaking enough.

All sorts of accents, most people don't even realize I switch to sound like them and they think I speak their native language. This makes it hard for people who know me not to piss their pants with laughter.

I am so bad... pray for me. pray

I do that, too! biggrin

Me three! wave

I might not get the accent right away or maybe I will but whenever I do master it there's no stopping me.

I love southern accents and my grandfather was from Savannah, so I guess I just picked that up. The other day a guy that was trying to get his mack on with me asked if I was from the south because of he way I speak. lol

surviving on the thought of loving you, it's just like the water
I ain't felt this way in years...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #61 posted 01/17/11 4:13pm

RenHoek

avatar

moderator

MoniGram said:

I am afraid of dolls...

then I can only hope you skipped out on this season of Desperate Housewives... it's a stinker dead

A working class Hero is something to be ~ Lennon
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #62 posted 01/17/11 4:23pm

tinaz

avatar

Lisa10 said:

Poiple said:

Ummm, that can be interpreted two ways. Explain a bit more please. Your eyeball or tear duct you mean?

My tear duct - in my left eye to be precise. It also makes a whistle/squeaky noise.

OMG i can spit like a snake spitting venom! We have GOT to get together someday! touched

~~~~~ Oh that voice...incredible....there should be a musical instrument called George Michael... ~~~~~
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #63 posted 01/17/11 4:27pm

Poiple

Poiple said:

Lisa10 said:

Just thought of one... I can squirt juice from my eye.

Ummm, that can be interpreted two ways. Explain a bit more please. Your eyeball or tear duct you mean?

Note to self--maybe it's good no one brought up the second explanation...........

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #64 posted 01/17/11 4:42pm

npgmaverick

avatar

I can sneeze with my eyes open. Very useful when driving. nod

Listen to me on The House of Pop Culture podcast on itunes http://itunes.apple.com/u...d438631917
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #65 posted 01/17/11 4:43pm

tinaz

avatar

Can one orgasm with their eyes open... hmmm

~~~~~ Oh that voice...incredible....there should be a musical instrument called George Michael... ~~~~~
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #66 posted 01/18/11 1:18am

Lisa10

tinaz said:

Lisa10 said:

My tear duct - in my left eye to be precise. It also makes a whistle/squeaky noise.

OMG i can spit like a snake spitting venom! We have GOT to get together someday! touched

eek We could be like a new breed of superhero!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #67 posted 01/18/11 1:18am

Lisa10

Poiple said:

Poiple said:

Ummm, that can be interpreted two ways. Explain a bit more please. Your eyeball or tear duct you mean?

Note to self--maybe it's good no one brought up the second explanation...........

confuse I don't get it.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #68 posted 01/18/11 1:19am

Lisa10

tinaz said:

Can one orgasm with their eyes open... hmmm

I'll try it and report back. biggrin

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #69 posted 01/18/11 5:49am

Lisa10

Lisa10 said:

tinaz said:

Can one orgasm with their eyes open... hmmm

I'll try it and report back. biggrin

Reporting back - Yes. But I don't think it's possible to move your eyeballs. biggrin

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #70 posted 01/18/11 8:27am

Audexia

avatar

npgmaverick said:

I can sneeze with my eyes open. Very useful when driving. nod

i don't believe you eek

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #71 posted 01/18/11 9:20am

tinaz

avatar

Lisa10 said:

Lisa10 said:

I'll try it and report back. biggrin

Reporting back - Yes. But I don't think it's possible to move your eyeballs. biggrin

LMFAO!!!

~~~~~ Oh that voice...incredible....there should be a musical instrument called George Michael... ~~~~~
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #72 posted 01/18/11 9:38am

CarrieLee

I can crack my back by squeezing my butt cheeks together.

True story.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #73 posted 01/18/11 11:14am

Lisa10

tinaz said:

Lisa10 said:

Reporting back - Yes. But I don't think it's possible to move your eyeballs. biggrin

LMFAO!!!

lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #74 posted 01/18/11 11:22am

BlackAdder7

Lisa10 said:

tinaz said:

LMFAO!!!

lol

video would have been more accurate, scientifically of course.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #75 posted 01/18/11 11:26am

Lisa10

BlackAdder7 said:

Lisa10 said:

lol

video would have been more accurate, scientifically of course.

[img:$uid]http://www.gifs.../img:$uid] GIFSoup

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #76 posted 01/18/11 2:20pm

ZombieKitten

Here's something. Some people hate glitter, are even afraid of it. I'm a bit like that when it comes to washing the chopping blocks boxed I always ask the master to do them.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #77 posted 01/18/11 2:21pm

johnart

avatar

I pee standing up.

I KNOW! This comes to a surprise to a LOT of people. neutral

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #78 posted 01/18/11 2:23pm

BlackAdder7

johnart said:

I pee standing up.

I KNOW! This comes to a surprise to a LOT of people. neutral

but do you lift the seat up....

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #79 posted 01/18/11 2:25pm

johnart

avatar

BlackAdder7 said:

johnart said:

I pee standing up.

I KNOW! This comes to a surprise to a LOT of people. neutral

but do you lift the seat up....

Set the scene. Am I at your house or mine?

[Edited 1/18/11 14:26pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #80 posted 01/18/11 2:27pm

ZombieKitten

BlackAdder7 said:

johnart said:

I pee standing up.

I KNOW! This comes to a surprise to a LOT of people. neutral

but do you lift the seat up....

AND he cleans his toilets, most likely every day too. He's good like that cool

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #81 posted 01/18/11 5:55pm

gyro34

paintedlady said:

I have a bad way about me that I can imitate accents perfectly if I hear someone speaking enough.

All sorts of accents, most people don't even realize I switch to sound like them and they think I speak their native language. This makes it hard for people who know me not to piss their pants with laughter.

I am so bad... pray for me. pray

I'll pray for you, paintedlady. pray

I do this too. lol

A Super Cuts haircutter just complimented me for my New Jersey accent.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #82 posted 01/18/11 5:56pm

gyro34

I believe that synchronicities are messages from the Universe. biggrin

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #83 posted 01/18/11 6:27pm

ladymelrose

avatar

ZombieKitten said:

Here's something. Some people hate glitter, are even afraid of it. I'm a bit like that when it comes to washing the chopping blocks boxed I always ask the master to do them.



My husband won't touch wooden spoons or use paper napkins!
Coming out of lurkdom in 2011
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #84 posted 01/18/11 6:32pm

ZombieKitten

ladymelrose said:

ZombieKitten said:

Here's something. Some people hate glitter, are even afraid of it. I'm a bit like that when it comes to washing the chopping blocks boxed I always ask the master to do them.

My husband won't touch wooden spoons or use paper napkins!

lol omg!

I don't mind wooden spoons, I won't put them to my lips though, in case of splinters redface

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #85 posted 01/18/11 8:08pm

mrpunkfunk

avatar

mjwifey4l said:

Ok this is serious: I'm absolutely TERRIFIED of ..... BUTTERFLIES , i have no idea why people think that their so beautiful, to me their demon creatures who prey on my fear. like I was walking home from school in 09' and there was literally over 200 of them, I started having a panic attack, was literally crying and almost threw up..... i ran all the way home ducking a dodging them.... no joke

I feel the same way about Moths, I know its irrational, but I hate them. Butterflies not as much, I can deal with them better, but moths creep me out. If one gets in my house, it becomes my mission in life to kill it, or I can't relax, it must die. People laugh at me for this, but its true.

Lady Cab Driver is one of the greatest songs ever!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #86 posted 01/19/11 5:38pm

npgmaverick

avatar

Audexia said:

npgmaverick said:

I can sneeze with my eyes open. Very useful when driving. nod

i don't believe you eek

I get that alot, lol. True story!

Listen to me on The House of Pop Culture podcast on itunes http://itunes.apple.com/u...d438631917
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #87 posted 01/19/11 10:08pm

ZombieKitten

lactose free milk makes my heart race eek

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #88 posted 01/19/11 10:27pm

kewlschool

avatar

johnart said:

BlackAdder7 said:

but do you lift the seat up....

Set the scene. Am I at your house or mine?

[Edited 1/18/11 14:26pm]

eek Who knew Johnart was into golden showers.

lol Kidding folks!

99.9% of everything I say is strictly for my own entertainment
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #89 posted 01/20/11 10:32am

PurpleJedi

avatar

ZombieKitten said:

lactose free milk makes my heart race eek

whofarted

By St. Boogar and all the saints at the backside door of Purgatory!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 3 of 4 <1234>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > General Discussion > Tell me something odd about yourself