independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > General Discussion > Who got a fuckin Snuggie???
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 1 of 19 123456789>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 12/25/09 10:41pm

johnart

avatar

Who got a fuckin Snuggie???

I have been clowning these bitches ever since they came out. I've been clowning them extra hard since the "fashion" snuggies came out.
You know fate is a MF and she bit me right in my ass. Guess what I got from my mom-in-law (bless her soul)...OH YES!!! A FASHION Snuggie.

Imma photowhore this bitch...just watch.


*PLEASE NOTE the free bookmark light!!!



Cocktails by the tree anyone??Rawwwwwr!


Faces full of fahion!


More faces full of fashion!!


Howl bitch! Work!


Trimmin the tree and Givin' you tall, honey! You can't handle this!


Warm n snuggly with my favorite bear!


This shit ain't over bitches.

If you got a Snuggie for Xmas I implore you don't suffer in silence...have the balls to photowhore it.
[Edited 12/25/09 22:45pm]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 12/25/09 10:44pm

ernestsewell

I want one! I'm always cold in this apt in the winter. Thankfully it's the last winter I'll have to be here.

Does the Snuggie slip over your head, or is it open on the backside like a hospital gown?

PS If I weren't so out of my league with you, I'd at least make inappropriate comments about you, despite you having a husband. wink Just sayin'.


.
[Edited 12/25/09 22:45pm]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 12/25/09 10:44pm

Girl4both

avatar

lol I want to get one of those smile
I'm in the mood for love...simply because your near me.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 12/25/09 10:45pm

Imago



My favorite picture on the org OF ALL TIME falloff falloff
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 12/25/09 10:45pm

Imago






nonononononononononon nooooo! falloff
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 12/25/09 10:46pm

johnart

avatar

Imago said:



My favorite picture on the org OF ALL TIME falloff falloff


Bitch I'm just getting started. Imma get my pic tooken at Union Station in DC tomorrow in this.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 12/25/09 10:47pm

johnart

avatar

ernestsewell said:

I want one! I'm always cold in this apt in the winter. Thankfully it's the last winter I'll have to be here.

Does the Snuggie slip over your head, or is it open on the backside like a hospital gown?

PS If I weren't so out of my league with you, I'd at least make inappropriate comments about you, despite you having a husband. wink Just sayin'.


.
[Edited 12/25/09 22:45pm]


No it does not go over your head. It's like a backwards robe. lol

Imma see if I can come up with some inventive ways of rockin this.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 12/25/09 10:48pm

Protege

avatar

johnart said:


Warm n snuggly with my favorite bear!

i'ma die falloff falloff

HE'S COMING AGAIN
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 12/25/09 10:50pm

johnart

avatar

Protege said:

johnart said:


Warm n snuggly with my favorite bear!

i'ma die falloff falloff


I WON'T ALLOW IT!!!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 12/25/09 10:51pm

lazycrockett

avatar

please bitch n you're trying to take my gaycard away?! smoker

I really don't get the snuggie thing, its a fucking backwards robe for christsake.
The Most Important Thing In Life Is Sincerity....Once You Can Fake That, You Can Fake Anything.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 12/25/09 10:51pm

ernestsewell

johnart said:

No it does not go over your head. It's like a backwards robe. lol

Imma see if I can come up with some inventive ways of rockin this.

I say a black belt is a good start.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 12/25/09 10:52pm

Imago

johnart said:

Imago said:



My favorite picture on the org OF ALL TIME falloff falloff


Bitch I'm just getting started. Imma get my pic tooken at Union Station in DC tomorrow in this.

falloff!!!!

Mow the lawn in it come spring!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 12/25/09 10:59pm

johnart

avatar

Imago said:

johnart said:



Bitch I'm just getting started. Imma get my pic tooken at Union Station in DC tomorrow in this.

falloff!!!!

Mow the lawn in it come spring!


Oh IMMA DO IT ALLLLL!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 12/25/09 11:00pm

johnart

avatar

lazycrockett said:

please bitch n you're trying to take my gaycard away?! smoker

I really don't get the snuggie thing, its a fucking backwards robe for christsake.



Oh I will rock this Snuggie so hard my PLATINUM gay card is as good as in the mail, honey!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 12/25/09 11:03pm

Alej

avatar

oh
my
fucking
ass
joyced
up
gawd

falloff falloff falloff falloff falloff falloff falloff
The orger formerly known as theodore
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 12/25/09 11:09pm

johnart

avatar

Alej said:

oh
my
fucking
ass
joyced
up
gawd

falloff falloff falloff falloff falloff falloff falloff



joyced up...falloff . I just fuckin love you. hug
[Edited 12/25/09 23:09pm]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 12/25/09 11:17pm

errant

avatar

a little piece of you just died cry
"does my cock look fat in these jeans?"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 12/25/09 11:22pm

minneapolisFun
q

avatar

snuggie stocks are soon to rise
You're so glam, every time I see you I wanna slam!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 12/25/09 11:22pm

johnart

avatar

errant said:

a little piece of you just died cry


Pardon me while I condole myself. :snuggie:
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #19 posted 12/25/09 11:24pm

Alej

avatar

johnart said:

Alej said:

oh
my
fucking
ass
joyced
up
gawd

falloff falloff falloff falloff falloff falloff falloff



joyced up...falloff . I just fuckin love you. hug



The feeling is ota ass mutual hug boff
The orger formerly known as theodore
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #20 posted 12/25/09 11:26pm

bboy87

avatar

johnart said:

I have been clowning these bitches ever since they came out. I've been clowning them extra hard since the "fashion" snuggies came out.
You know fate is a MF and she bit me right in my ass. Guess what I got from my mom-in-law (bless her soul)...OH YES!!! A FASHION Snuggie.

Imma photowhore this bitch...just watch.


*PLEASE NOTE the free bookmark light!!!



Cocktails by the tree anyone??Rawwwwwr!


Faces full of fahion!


More faces full of fashion!!


Howl bitch! Work!


Trimmin the tree and Givin' you tall, honey! You can't handle this!


Warm n snuggly with my favorite bear!


This shit ain't over bitches.

If you got a Snuggie for Xmas I implore you don't suffer in silence...have the balls to photowhore it.
[Edited 12/25/09 22:45pm]


just looking at these pictures make me wanna go to a ballroom and vogue lol

they're gonna be wondering why a straight guy is battling

my answer

"Bitch! Johnart's Snuggie gave me life!"



lol
"We may deify or demonize them but not ignore them. And we call them genius, because they are the people who change the world."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #21 posted 12/25/09 11:27pm

bboy87

avatar

minneapolisFunq said:

snuggie stocks are soon to rise

I'm ordering one right now lol
"We may deify or demonize them but not ignore them. And we call them genius, because they are the people who change the world."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #22 posted 12/25/09 11:28pm

johnart

avatar

ON DA MF FLOOR BBOY!!!!! STOPPPPP! spit
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #23 posted 12/25/09 11:30pm

bboy87

avatar

johnart said:

ON DA MF FLOOR BBOY!!!!! STOPPPPP! spit

I'm gonna be running around

"Johnart bodied that snuggie!" lol
"We may deify or demonize them but not ignore them. And we call them genius, because they are the people who change the world."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #24 posted 12/25/09 11:33pm

bboy87

avatar

and I didn't even know they had cheetah print Snuggies! spit

the right side of my face is swollen from having my wisdom teeth being removed but that shit damn near had my breaking these stitches because it took all the strength to not start WAILING lol
"We may deify or demonize them but not ignore them. And we call them genius, because they are the people who change the world."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #25 posted 12/25/09 11:34pm

johnart

avatar

bboy87 said:

johnart said:

ON DA MF FLOOR BBOY!!!!! STOPPPPP! spit

I'm gonna be running around

"Johnart bodied that snuggie!" lol


Seriously, Imma wake folk up. falloff

The present I never wanted might turn out the one to bring the most joy of all.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #26 posted 12/25/09 11:35pm

bboy87

avatar

johnart said:

bboy87 said:


I'm gonna be running around

"Johnart bodied that snuggie!" lol


Seriously, Imma wake folk up. falloff

The present I never wanted might turn out the one to bring the most joy of all.

I'm literally holding my mouth because if I laugh anymore, these stitches are gonna pop falloff
"We may deify or demonize them but not ignore them. And we call them genius, because they are the people who change the world."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #27 posted 12/25/09 11:36pm

johnart

avatar

bboy87 said:

johnart said:



Seriously, Imma wake folk up. falloff

The present I never wanted might turn out the one to bring the most joy of all.

I'm literally holding my mouth because if I laugh anymore, these stitches are gonna pop falloff


Awwwww! hug zipped giggle zipped
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #28 posted 12/25/09 11:36pm

ZombieKitten

wave

but just a boring blue one bawl
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #29 posted 12/25/09 11:37pm

johnart

avatar

ZombieKitten said:

wave

but just a boring blue one bawl


Correction: BODACIOUS boring blue.

Work it! Rock it! Own it! Give it! They can't handle you Kitten!!!!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 1 of 19 123456789>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > General Discussion > Who got a fuckin Snuggie???