independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Tue 19th Nov 2019 3:51pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > General Discussion > Gran Torino - Final scene
« Previous topic  Next topic »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 08/27/09 6:00pm

ingamilo

Gran Torino - Final scene

Gran Torino

this scene is brilliant!
I dislike people that are wait that somebody dies for us to be rich and happy, above all when they are from the family!It's a very vulgar scene; don't you find?

http://www.youtube.com/wa...D8&feature
[Edited 8/27/09 18:15pm]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 08/27/09 6:15pm

COMPUTERBLUE19
84

ingamilo said:

Gran Torino

this scene is brilliant!
I dislike people that are wait that somebody dies for us to be rich and happy, above all when they are from the family!It's a very vulgar scene; don't you find?

http://www.youtube.com/wa...wc&feature
[Edited 8/27/09 18:06pm]
[Edited 8/27/09 18:12pm]


The movie was excellent and that scene was poetic justice as it relates to the greed of the family and the genuine bond of Clint Eastwood's character and the young boy(as odd as it may have been)
"Old man's gotta be the old man. Fish has got to be the fish."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 08/27/09 7:34pm

ingamilo

COMPUTERBLUE1984 said:

ingamilo said:

Gran Torino

this scene is brilliant!
I dislike people that are wait that somebody dies for us to be rich and happy, above all when they are from the family!It's a very vulgar scene; don't you find?

http://www.youtube.com/wa...wc&feature
[Edited 8/27/09 18:06pm]



The movie was excellent and that scene was poetic justice as it relates to the greed of the family and the genuine bond of Clint Eastwood's character and the young boy(as odd as it may have been)


yes;
>it's on the caracter and the values that this film play me deeply
>above all in this final scene it's revealed the total hypocrisy and opportunism from who just approaches of the other ones, for that they can win and not for the pure share and pure pleasure of the change
>Clint Eastwood's is a great gentleman and he knows as nobody to portray with enormous mastery the need of Justice, no the divine, but the human.
>always in the fight for the rights of the most oppressed and above all, always against the opportunism and the oppression of the more forts from the more weakest


thank you for have shared wink
[Edited 8/27/09 19:34pm]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 08/27/09 8:01pm

PaisleyPark508
3

avatar

Excellent movie, from start to finish. cool
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 08/27/09 8:10pm

Vendetta1

Once Clint said that he wished people could still make race jokes without people getting offended, I no longer loved that movie.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 08/27/09 8:26pm

ingamilo

Vendetta1 said:

Once Clint said that he wished people could still make race jokes without people getting offended, I no longer loved that movie.

hmmm excuse: I don't know the context of the clint sentence; I cannot comment on

but that I wanted here to evidence, was the final scene in the context of a hypocrisy latent wend the reading of a will from somebody that dies, and the vampires that seek the money, the material goods... but for me the film is very good from the star to the end
[Edited 8/27/09 20:32pm]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > General Discussion > Gran Torino - Final scene