independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Mon 21st Oct 2019 9:09pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > General Discussion > Puppy Bowl IV w/Kitten Halftime Show
« Previous topic  Next topic »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 01/30/08 12:46pm

superspaceboy

avatar

Puppy Bowl IV w/Kitten Halftime Show

For those that are skipping the Super Bowl or want something to watch during the commercials, Animal Planet will be showing Puppy Bowl IV starting at 2PM. If you miss it, they repeat it all day. It is special beyond words esp with the water bowl cam!

Kitten Halftime...


Christian Zombie Vampires

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 01/30/08 12:54pm

CarrieMpls

Ex-Moderator

avatar

I love love LOVE the kitty halftime show.

love


When is it this year anyway?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 01/30/08 12:56pm

sextonseven

avatar

CarrieMpls said:

I love love LOVE the kitty halftime show.

love


When is it this year anyway?


On the same day as the Super Bowl maybe? razz
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 01/30/08 12:57pm

CarrieMpls

Ex-Moderator

avatar

sextonseven said:

CarrieMpls said:

I love love LOVE the kitty halftime show.

love


When is it this year anyway?


On the same day as the Super Bowl maybe? razz


brick

I don't know when the superbowl is!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 01/30/08 12:58pm

sextonseven

avatar

CarrieMpls said:

sextonseven said:



On the same day as the Super Bowl maybe? razz


brick

I don't know when the superbowl is!


You're such a girl. lol

It's this Sunday.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 01/30/08 1:00pm

CarrieMpls

Ex-Moderator

avatar

sextonseven said:

CarrieMpls said:



brick

I don't know when the superbowl is!


You're such a girl. lol

It's this Sunday.


I can't help it. lol


And thanks! smile
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 01/30/08 1:04pm

sextonseven

avatar

CarrieMpls said:

sextonseven said:



You're such a girl. lol

It's this Sunday.


I can't help it. lol


And thanks! smile


I should talk. I took my ex out to dinner once on Super Bowl Sunday while the game was on several years ago (it was her birthday). We were the only people in the entire restaurant. lol
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 01/30/08 1:10pm

superspaceboy

avatar

CarrieMpls said:

sextonseven said:



On the same day as the Super Bowl maybe? razz


brick

I don't know when the superbowl is!


I had to ask someone too. I never know until a few days before it happens.

Christian Zombie Vampires

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 01/30/08 1:22pm

CarrieMpls

Ex-Moderator

avatar

sextonseven said:

CarrieMpls said:



I can't help it. lol


And thanks! smile


I should talk. I took my ex out to dinner once on Super Bowl Sunday while the game was on several years ago (it was her birthday). We were the only people in the entire restaurant. lol

lol

I don't even turn the tv on these days. I have no idea.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 01/30/08 1:38pm

superspaceboy

avatar

CarrieMpls said:

sextonseven said:



I should talk. I took my ex out to dinner once on Super Bowl Sunday while the game was on several years ago (it was her birthday). We were the only people in the entire restaurant. lol

lol

I don't even turn the tv on these days. I have no idea.


It's not like Prince is playing the Halftime show this year!

Christian Zombie Vampires

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 01/30/08 3:00pm

applekisses

woot! YES! I love watching this!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 01/30/08 5:15pm

questionofu

avatar

kitty My daughter has had this posted on the fridge for over a month now! I just saw the commercial for it yesterday. Guess that's what we will be watching ....
The only LOVE there is, IS the LOVE WE MAKE ~ Prince
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 01/30/08 7:15pm

PaisleyPark508
3

avatar

When my youngest was just learning how to crawl, she sat herself infront of the tv trying to "pet" every puppy as it ran by!! falloff
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 01/31/08 6:18am

Serious

avatar

sextonseven said:

CarrieMpls said:



I can't help it. lol


And thanks! smile


I should talk. I took my ex out to dinner once on Super Bowl Sunday while the game was on several years ago (it was her birthday). We were the only people in the entire restaurant. lol


You people are crazy. We Europeans don't care about it all shrug. The last time it was big in the media here weas when we couldn't believe our eyes why anyone cared about Janet's exposed nipple shrug.
With a very special thank you to Tina: Is hammer already absolute, how much some people verändern...ICH hope is never so I will be! And if, then I hope that I would then have wen in my environment who joins me in the A....
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 01/31/08 7:22am

applekisses

PaisleyPark5083 said:

When my youngest was just learning how to crawl, she sat herself infront of the tv trying to "pet" every puppy as it ran by!! falloff


mushy that's so cute biggrin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > General Discussion > Puppy Bowl IV w/Kitten Halftime Show