independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Wed 16th Aug 2017 6:12am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > The Marketplace: For Sale/Trade > tour books
« Previous topic  Next topic »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 12/25/16 5:14am

jaynoonan

avatar

tour books

anyone know a site selling old tour books? I have all but Live out Loud (they didn't have one at show I went to)....and Welcome 2 America.

Any help?

"Until the end of time...I'll be there 4 U!"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 12/25/16 6:09am

KoolEaze

avatar

You have all except for those two you mentioned?

So....which one is your favorite tourbook?

In terms of looks, contents, material, information, etc. ?

I´d guess either Lovesexy or Nude, right?

" I´d rather be a stank ass hoe because I´m not stupid. Oh my goodness! I got more drugs! I´m always funny dude...I´m hilarious! Are we gonna smoke?"




http://kooleasehvac.com/
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 12/25/16 9:20am

langebleu

avatar

moderator

I think all of the tour books apart from the 2016 Piano and a Amicrophone tour book are shown here:

http://www.princevault.co...Tour_Books

I'm unaware that there was a 2013 Live Out Loud tour book.

(In terms of hunting them down, I would keep your eyes on eBay)

ALT+PLS+RTN: Pure as a pane of ice. It's a gift.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 12/26/16 3:43am

rob1965

avatar

jaynoonan said:

anyone know a site selling old tour books? I have all but Live out Loud (they didn't have one at show I went to)....and Welcome 2 America.



Any help?



eBay is your best friend.
'Liberate My Mind'
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 12/27/16 7:09am

jaynoonan

avatar

My faves are Purple Rain, cause its my first

and Piano cause it's my last

"Until the end of time...I'll be there 4 U!"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 12/27/16 7:10am

jaynoonan

avatar

KoolEaze said:

You have all except for those two you mentioned?

So....which one is your favorite tourbook?

In terms of looks, contents, material, information, etc. ?

I´d guess either Lovesexy or Nude, right?

Yes.....when I went to W2A tour, they didn't have a tour book...same with LOL

"Until the end of time...I'll be there 4 U!"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 01/01/17 6:14am

jaynoonan

avatar

jaynoonan said:

KoolEaze said:

You have all except for those two you mentioned?

So....which one is your favorite tourbook?

In terms of looks, contents, material, information, etc. ?

I´d guess either Lovesexy or Nude, right?

Yes.....when I went to W2A tour, they didn't have a tour book...same with LOL

actually went through my stuff and I have w2a..lol Still looking for LOL (HR2)

"Until the end of time...I'll be there 4 U!"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 01/03/17 4:42am

rafael

avatar

jaynoonan said:

jaynoonan said:

Yes.....when I went to W2A tour, they didn't have a tour book...same with LOL

actually went through my stuff and I have w2a..lol Still looking for LOL (HR2)

there was never a LOL tourbook. Perhaps u mean the hitnrun tourbook which was sold in may 2014 in Europe...

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > The Marketplace: For Sale/Trade > tour books