independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Sun 19th Aug 2018 8:57pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Music: Non-Prince > Rest in Peace Falco- 20 years ago
« Previous topic  Next topic »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 02/06/18 4:51am

ThatWhiteDude

Rest in Peace Falco- 20 years ago

20 Years ago, Austrias only popstar, Falco died in a tragic car accident in the dominican republic. He had a number one hit in the USA with Rock me Amadeus, he had several other hits here in germany and other european countries.

I am a huge fan and just want to think about him with this post! Rest in Peace Falco, you'll always be missed.

Here's one of my favourite Songs: ( I hope it works this time with the Video........

"Like books and BLACK LIVES, Albums still MATTER."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 02/06/18 5:12pm

PANDURITO

avatar

I really liked him, even when I didn't understand a word he was singing. I still buy his music whenever a new remaster comes out smile That's the magic of good pop (sometimes it's better not to pay attention to the lyrics lol )


R.I.P.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 02/07/18 1:19am

Adorecream

What about Bruno, host of Funkyzeit, the most popular German speaking lifestyle show outside of Germany lol lol lol

Got some kind of love for you, and I don't even know your name
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 02/07/18 2:32am

PatrickS77

avatar

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 02/08/18 4:20pm

cloveringold85

avatar

Has it been that long already? Geeze! eek

.

I loved Falco! He had a lot of success in the 1980s.

.

That was nice of you to remember him. pray

"With love, honor, and respect for every living thing in the universe, separation ceases, and we all become one being, singing one song." - Prince Roger Nelson (1958-2016)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 02/08/18 4:21pm

cloveringold85

avatar

PANDURITO said:

I really liked him, even when I didn't understand a word he was singing. I still buy his music whenever a new remaster comes out smile That's the magic of good pop (sometimes it's better not to pay attention to the lyrics lol )


R.I.P.

.

OMG, I love me some good German/Austrian accent......I loved his voice! biggrin

"With love, honor, and respect for every living thing in the universe, separation ceases, and we all become one being, singing one song." - Prince Roger Nelson (1958-2016)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 02/08/18 4:37pm

ThatWhiteDude

cloveringold85 said:

Has it been that long already? Geeze! eek

.

I loved Falco! He had a lot of success in the 1980s.

.

That was nice of you to remember him. pray

Thanks, he's my second favourite artist after Prince. I studied them Dudes like no other artists sad

"Like books and BLACK LIVES, Albums still MATTER."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 02/08/18 5:30pm

cloveringold85

avatar

ThatWhiteDude said:

cloveringold85 said:

Has it been that long already? Geeze! eek

.

I loved Falco! He had a lot of success in the 1980s.

.

That was nice of you to remember him. pray

Thanks, he's my second favourite artist after Prince. I studied them Dudes like no other artists sad

.

He was really good......he was popular in the states. Rock me, Amadeus! biggrin

"With love, honor, and respect for every living thing in the universe, separation ceases, and we all become one being, singing one song." - Prince Roger Nelson (1958-2016)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 02/09/18 4:11am

EmmaMcG

Adorecream said:

What about Bruno, host of Funkyzeit, the most popular German speaking lifestyle show outside of Germany lol lol lol



LOL, I love Bruno.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Music: Non-Prince > Rest in Peace Falco- 20 years ago