independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Tue 17th Jan 2017 11:09am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Music: Non-Prince > George Michael Unreleased projects...
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 12/30/16 8:04pm

jtfolden

avatar

George Michael Unreleased projects...

I see another thread here for Trojan Souls but...

I was wondering if anyone knew any details about his other unfinished/unreleased works such as Listen Without Prejudice Vol. 2 and "Extended Plaything"?

I know some of the tracks got released in different forms but I'm curious what was intended for each.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 12/31/16 3:00pm

TrivialPursuit

avatar

Some of the LWP2 songs ended up elsewhere, although no one really knows why the project was scrapped in general - except GM & Sony. Although, one could speculate that it was the beginnings of the fight he had with them. The fight was still going because he didn't exactly appear in a lot of videos for LWP1.

"Too Funky", "Happy", "Do You Really Want To Know" were on the Red Hot + Dance compilation (a project he spearheaded). "Crazyman Dance" was a b-side for "Too Funky", and was also from LWP2.

I don't know how much he recorded, but if his older sister is in charge of the estate (she is reported to get half of his fortune, and the rest divided between another sibling, his father, and charities), then I'm sure she understands the fanbase's desire to hear other stuff he recorded.

He said that the 25Live concert would be the only concert in its entirety that he'd ever release, but with him gone now, maybe that will change.

"Despite everything, no 1 can dictate who u r 2 other people." - Prince
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 12/31/16 5:16pm

lastdecember

avatar

The fight carried on for awhile and he technically could not release new music unless tied to a compilation or cover material which was the case with the material on the Queen EP FiveLive.

"We went where our music was appreciated, and that was everywhere but the USA, we knew we had fans, but there is only so much of the world you can play at once" Magne F
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 12/31/16 6:31pm

PennyPurple

avatar

TrivialPursuit said:

Some of the LWP2 songs ended up elsewhere, although no one really knows why the project was scrapped in general - except GM & Sony. Although, one could speculate that it was the beginnings of the fight he had with them. The fight was still going because he didn't exactly appear in a lot of videos for LWP1.

"Too Funky", "Happy", "Do You Really Want To Know" were on the Red Hot + Dance compilation (a project he spearheaded). "Crazyman Dance" was a b-side for "Too Funky", and was also from LWP2.

I don't know how much he recorded, but if his older sister is in charge of the estate (she is reported to get half of his fortune, and the rest divided between another sibling, his father, and charities), then I'm sure she understands the fanbase's desire to hear other stuff he recorded.

He said that the 25Live concert would be the only concert in its entirety that he'd ever release, but with him gone now, maybe that will change.

It is sounding like the one sis is in charge. Good. At least he had a will.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 12/31/16 6:41pm

lastdecember

avatar

PennyPurple said:



TrivialPursuit said:


Some of the LWP2 songs ended up elsewhere, although no one really knows why the project was scrapped in general - except GM & Sony. Although, one could speculate that it was the beginnings of the fight he had with them. The fight was still going because he didn't exactly appear in a lot of videos for LWP1.

"Too Funky", "Happy", "Do You Really Want To Know" were on the Red Hot + Dance compilation (a project he spearheaded). "Crazyman Dance" was a b-side for "Too Funky", and was also from LWP2.

I don't know how much he recorded, but if his older sister is in charge of the estate (she is reported to get half of his fortune, and the rest divided between another sibling, his father, and charities), then I'm sure she understands the fanbase's desire to hear other stuff he recorded.

He said that the 25Live concert would be the only concert in its entirety that he'd ever release, but with him gone now, maybe that will change.



It is sounding like the one sis is in charge. Good. At least he had a will.



Prince not having a will has nothing to do with what is going to be and never going to be released.

"We went where our music was appreciated, and that was everywhere but the USA, we knew we had fans, but there is only so much of the world you can play at once" Magne F
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 12/31/16 10:11pm

TrivialPursuit

avatar

lastdecember said:

PennyPurple said:

It is sounding like the one sis is in charge. Good. At least he had a will.

Prince not having a will has nothing to do with what is going to be and never going to be released.


Don't think anyone mentioned Prince, though. I think it's a bigger statement that someone with so many assets at stake had it sorted before they passed.

"Despite everything, no 1 can dictate who u r 2 other people." - Prince
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 12/31/16 10:19pm

lastdecember

avatar

TrivialPursuit said:

lastdecember said:

PennyPurple said: Prince not having a will has nothing to do with what is going to be and never going to be released.


Don't think anyone mentioned Prince, though. I think it's a bigger statement that someone with so many assets at stake had it sorted before they passed.

Well Prince is the only one to die without a will. BUT it has no bearing on the music since the stuff in the vault is not going anywhere. I always had this feeling that the music in there was just never gonna see the light of day and now it is more obvious. We may see th PR stuff since he signed over certain things in 2014 but all that stuff in there, there is no way anyone is going to clean it up and actually put that out. I think having the bootlegs that came out is the best its going to be.


"We went where our music was appreciated, and that was everywhere but the USA, we knew we had fans, but there is only so much of the world you can play at once" Magne F
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 01/01/17 7:08am

PennyPurple

avatar

TrivialPursuit said:

lastdecember said:

Prince not having a will has nothing to do with what is going to be and never going to be released.


Don't think anyone mentioned Prince, though. I think it's a bigger statement that someone with so many assets at stake had it sorted before they passed.

Yep, never mentioned Prince because this thread is about GM and I'm glad he handled his business before he passed.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 01/01/17 9:03am

TrivialPursuit

avatar

PennyPurple said:

TrivialPursuit said:


Don't think anyone mentioned Prince, though. I think it's a bigger statement that someone with so many assets at stake had it sorted before they passed.

Yep, never mentioned Prince because this thread is about GM and I'm glad he handled his business before he passed.


I do think both men cared about their music and their assets. However, GM seems more down to earth and able to handle business before death. Prince stayed in his own world with things and avoided uncomfortable situations, especially that of talking about death. Londell backed up that idea after he passed, saying he tried and tried to get P to get a will in order, and he wouldn't.

Now, whether the sister is going to see fit to have some GM stuff released over time - we'll see. If not, I'm happy with what's out there. Oddly, though his career and music have touched me so very deeply, he only had 5 studio albums released. He had a couple of compilations, a live EP, 1 full concert DVD (25Live was the only full concert he ever released), and other smatterings of stuff. But the impact, even just post-Wham! that he had on people... I know the family sees that, and maybe chooses to get pull some things together in a year or two and treat the fans.

"Despite everything, no 1 can dictate who u r 2 other people." - Prince
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 01/01/17 10:10am

warning2all

lastdecember said:



TrivialPursuit said:




lastdecember said:


PennyPurple said: Prince not having a will has nothing to do with what is going to be and never going to be released.


Don't think anyone mentioned Prince, though. I think it's a bigger statement that someone with so many assets at stake had it sorted before they passed.




Well Prince is the only one to die without a will. BUT it has no bearing on the music since the stuff in the vault is not going anywhere. I always had this feeling that the music in there was just never gonna see the light of day and now it is more obvious. We may see th PR stuff since he signed over certain things in 2014 but all that stuff in there, there is no way anyone is going to clean it up and actually put that out. I think having the bootlegs that came out is the best its going to be.



Totally disagree.

The Vault will generate enough money for enough people, that a chunk of it will be released in physical form.

A great deal more will be available down the road in non-physical format.

These things take time, dude.
[Edited 1/1/17 10:11am]
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 01/01/17 11:45am

jtfolden

avatar

Thanks TrivialPursuit for the info...

Do you know anyting about the "Extended Plaything" project?


...and can this NOT turn into a thread about Prince? This is the NON-PRINCE forum. Thanks!

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 01/01/17 2:42pm

dalboy2

I believe besides Trojans Souls and LWP vol 2 he was also worked on a new dance based album which Whitelight was the only released single in 2012. As George was a perfectionist he did not feel the album was ready and hence it was shelved at the time. Im sure also that George like Prince had a lot of demo tracks produced of the same album songs but with different lyrics and choruses. He released a few as b sides or bonus tracks.
[Edited 1/1/17 14:43pm]
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 01/01/17 3:24pm

PennyPurple

avatar

jtfolden said:

Thanks TrivialPursuit for the info...

Do you know anyting about the "Extended Plaything" project?


...and can this NOT turn into a thread about Prince? This is the NON-PRINCE forum. Thanks!

Thank you. Yes, this is about GM I agree!

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 01/01/17 3:48pm

TrivialPursuit

avatar

jtfolden said:

Thanks TrivialPursuit for the info...

Do you know anyting about the "Extended Plaything" project?



It doesn't ring a bell with me.

"Despite everything, no 1 can dictate who u r 2 other people." - Prince
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 01/02/17 7:06am

dalboy2

Unreleased George Michael Albums Are Indeed Locked In The Vaults

http://stereoembersmagazi...ed-vaults

There have been conflicting reports about just how much unreleased music the late George Michael left behind, but it appears as though no less than three albums are behind lock and key.

Aside from the albums, there are also said to be a host of miscellaneous tracks as well.

A planned Volume 2 of Listen Without Prejudice was in the works and the rumor is that Michael did begin the project, but never completed it.

Another album called Trojan Souls was recorded in 1994 and allegedly features vocals by Elton John, Sade, Anita Baker, Bryan Ferry and Stevie Wonder. The album’s conception can be dated back to 1991 when Michael decided the album would be an R&B project wherein he would write and produce ten songs for ten different singers. Michael then scrapped that idea and decided the album would feature him duetting with each of the guest vocalists. Set for a 1993 release, Trojan Souls was a component of a complicated production agreement between Sony and Michael’s cousin’s label Hardback.

All work on Trojan Souls was stopped in 1992 after Michael waged a highly publicized war against Sony. In 1999, Michael’s cousin Andreos Georgiou revealed that Trojan Souls was only half completed.

Two other albums, Extended Plaything and White Light are said to have been completed and remain locked in Michael’s private vaults.

And that’s where they will likely remain.

Ever a perfectionist, Michael would revisit recorded tracks and twist the knobs until they sounded the way he wanted them to, but he was also known for growing so aggravated by the process, he would shelve projects and lock them away until he was ready to revisit them again.

Although many of Michael’s fans are understandably excited about hearing unreleased music, the late musician’s Wham! bandmate Andrew Ridgeley tweeted this on the subject: “GM controlled all his output. I, nor anyone else have the right to transgress that principle.”
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 01/02/17 7:59am

dalboy2

http://prince.org/msg/8/157383

Done some research into "Extended Plaything" albums and it appears this was the working title for LWP vol 2 after George had a change of mind about the working title, This album was again shelved due to the Sony court case but released some of tracks instead via the red, hot and dance album and a few tunes i.e Crazyman Dance as a B- Side for Too Funky single.

I actually got a supposed bootleg of the infamous working title LWP vol 2 with the following album track-listing:

1 Too Funky 3:48
2 Disco 3:52
3 Happy 4:04
4 So Damn Hard 5:23
5 Do You Really Want To Know 4:47
6 CrazyManDance 5:55
7 Piece 6:31
8 Lonely Nights 2:25
9 Fantasy 5:01
10 Killer 5:01
11 You Spin Me Round 3:22
12 Thank You 4:21
13 Disco (Instrumental) 3:44
14 Piece (demo) 6:22
15 Waiting For A Heart (demo) 4:33
16 CrazyManDance (demo) 6:06
17 Disco (demo) 2:53
18 Lonely Nights (demo) 2:12
19 Too Funky Happy (demo) 3:07

Bonus Disc Ain't No Stopping Us Now
1 Single Mix 4:38
2 12" Remix 7:38
3 Unreleased Mix 5:50
4 Live 5:39
[Edited 1/2/17 8:00am]
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 01/03/17 6:25am

luvsexy4all

does this mean he was "killed" also???

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 01/05/17 7:13pm

laurarichardso
n

TrivialPursuit said:



PennyPurple said:




TrivialPursuit said:




Don't think anyone mentioned Prince, though. I think it's a bigger statement that someone with so many assets at stake had it sorted before they passed.



Yep, never mentioned Prince because this thread is about GM and I'm glad he handled his business before he passed.




I do think both men cared about their music and their assets. However, GM seems more down to earth and able to handle business before death. Prince stayed in his own world with things and avoided uncomfortable situations, especially that of talking about death. Londell backed up that idea after he passed, saying he tried and tried to get P to get a will in order, and he wouldn't.

Now, whether the sister is going to see fit to have some GM stuff released over time - we'll see. If not, I'm happy with what's out there. Oddly, though his career and music have touched me so very deeply, he only had 5 studio albums released. He had a couple of compilations, a live EP, 1 full concert DVD (25Live was the only full concert he ever released), and other smatterings of stuff. But the impact, even just post-Wham! that he had on people... I know the family sees that, and maybe chooses to get pull some things together in a year or two and treat the fans.


-/ okay Prince decided not to have a will. He was excutor of his fathers estate and his siblings not Tyka acted like assholes. I think he saw how they were acting knew if he had a will it would get contested see James Brown and Ray Charles both had wills both estate were tied up in court by family members contesting. Everything is going to be divided among the sibs and the are free to do as they please. If he did not want them to have anything he would have written them out or he would have left it all to them. End of story. He had an LLC and got all we know he may have put some money in trust. The end if the day Prince negotiated his way out from under WB. George got stomped by Sony and his career was ruined. Who was smarter.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 01/05/17 7:22pm

bboy87

avatar

George was not "stomped out" nor was his career ruined. His presence in the US dwindled.

Sony refused to let him out of his contract when he asked. After the lawsuit, they ended doing what he asked in the first place and let Virgin and Dreamworks buy his contract and released Older which was a worldwide success

Older, Patience, Symphonica, Songs from the Last Century and his 2 hits packages all were successful

"We may deify or demonize them but not ignore them. And we call them genius, because they are the people who change the world."
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #19 posted 01/05/17 7:25pm

bboy87

avatar

dalboy2 said:

I believe besides Trojans Souls and LWP vol 2 he was also worked on a new dance based album which Whitelight was the only released single in 2012. As George was a perfectionist he did not feel the album was ready and hence it was shelved at the time. Im sure also that George like Prince had a lot of demo tracks produced of the same album songs but with different lyrics and choruses. He released a few as b sides or bonus tracks. [Edited 1/1/17 14:43pm]

Yeah he was supposed to release a dance album in 2012 that was also supposed to feature White Light and Every Other Lover

"We may deify or demonize them but not ignore them. And we call them genius, because they are the people who change the world."
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #20 posted 01/05/17 7:58pm

PennyPurple

avatar

laurarichardson said:

TrivialPursuit said:


I do think both men cared about their music and their assets. However, GM seems more down to earth and able to handle business before death. Prince stayed in his own world with things and avoided uncomfortable situations, especially that of talking about death. Londell backed up that idea after he passed, saying he tried and tried to get P to get a will in order, and he wouldn't.

Now, whether the sister is going to see fit to have some GM stuff released over time - we'll see. If not, I'm happy with what's out there. Oddly, though his career and music have touched me so very deeply, he only had 5 studio albums released. He had a couple of compilations, a live EP, 1 full concert DVD (25Live was the only full concert he ever released), and other smatterings of stuff. But the impact, even just post-Wham! that he had on people... I know the family sees that, and maybe chooses to get pull some things together in a year or two and treat the fans.

-/ okay Prince decided not to have a will. He was excutor of his fathers estate and his siblings not Tyka acted like assholes. I think he saw how they were acting knew if he had a will it would get contested see James Brown and Ray Charles both had wills both estate were tied up in court by family members contesting. Everything is going to be divided among the sibs and the are free to do as they please. If he did not want them to have anything he would have written them out or he would have left it all to them. End of story. He had an LLC and got all we know he may have put some money in trust. The end if the day Prince negotiated his way out from under WB. George got stomped by Sony and his career was ruined. Who was smarter.

And almost 9 months later, the estate is still up in the air.

.

GM's career was not ruined by any means.

.

I guess we all have our own opinions on who was smarter, and actually really isn't the issue here, nor should it be.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #21 posted 01/06/17 9:48am

TrivialPursuit

avatar

PennyPurple said:

laurarichardson said:

TrivialPursuit said: -/ okay Prince decided not to have a will. He was excutor of his fathers estate and his siblings not Tyka acted like assholes. I think he saw how they were acting knew if he had a will it would get contested see James Brown and Ray Charles both had wills both estate were tied up in court by family members contesting. Everything is going to be divided among the sibs and the are free to do as they please. If he did not want them to have anything he would have written them out or he would have left it all to them. End of story. He had an LLC and got all we know he may have put some money in trust. The end if the day Prince negotiated his way out from under WB. George got stomped by Sony and his career was ruined. Who was smarter.

And almost 9 months later, the estate is still up in the air.

.

GM's career was not ruined by any means.

.

I guess we all have our own opinions on who was smarter, and actually really isn't the issue here, nor should it be.


regarding Prince: The estate is not "up in the air". It's a business, and y'all ain't too far gone to see that yet. Properties are being sold off that are unnecessary, debts are being paid, new projects are being put together, the museum is open, there are movie & dance nights at PP every other weekend it seems. What's up in the air?

regarding GM: And for anyone to say GM's career was "ruined" because of a lawsuit is absolutely an ignorant statement. First off, this ain't a fucking carnival come to town. It's not a contest to see who can knock down more post-mortem bottles and win a prize. So "who's smarter" is juvenile.

Let's cover some things:


A) GM released only 5 studio albums, 4 of those with original material. Every single one, except the covers album, was #1. (The other one reached #2.) That's pre- and post-Sony fight.

B) By the way, the next #1 album after the Sony fight was on Sony records, Patience. GM was never one to release an album every other year. So if someone is basing their definition of success on the frequency of albums, that's a bullshit point.

C) If they're basing it on #1 albums, then he's incredibly successful.

D) Or maybe success is based on compilation success: All three have went to #1. All of those post-Sony fight.

E) Or how about a random EP with at least 2 or 3 other acts, a cover song or two, etc on a 5-track disk? Yeah, that went to #1 too.

F) Or how about those live and compilation DVDs? One went gold, the other four went platinum.

So I'm not really sure where "ruined" comes into the picture. Because an alleged fan or listener suddenly stops listening to an artist, doesn't mean the artist is over. It means the listener moved on.

"Despite everything, no 1 can dictate who u r 2 other people." - Prince
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #22 posted 01/06/17 2:50pm

PennyPurple

avatar

Sorry, I disagree. The Estate is still up in the air, as nothing has been settled. Not even who the heirs are have been settled.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #23 posted 01/07/17 1:17am

Adorecream

avatar

Sounds interesting, LWP2 is the most well known, and there may have been more in the lead up to older. There was also some Greek music when was starting Aegean records with a cousin, but it felt through or something. Either George was going to record an album of Greek songs under his Greek name Yiorgios Panayiotou and also sign some future Greek pop stars and market the music to the Greek speaking audience.
Time can never mend... George Michael 1963 - 2016 RIP.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #24 posted 01/09/17 1:40pm

hollywood0024

Anyone know how many songs were actually recorded for LWP V2?

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #25 posted 01/11/17 9:39am

kygermo

TrivialPursuit said:

PennyPurple said:

Yep, never mentioned Prince because this thread is about GM and I'm glad he handled his business before he passed.


I do think both men cared about their music and their assets. However, GM seems more down to earth and able to handle business before death. Prince stayed in his own world with things and avoided uncomfortable situations, especially that of talking about death. Londell backed up that idea after he passed, saying he tried and tried to get P to get a will in order, and he wouldn't.

Now, whether the sister is going to see fit to have some GM stuff released over time - we'll see. If not, I'm happy with what's out there. Oddly, though his career and music have touched me so very deeply, he only had 5 studio albums released. He had a couple of compilations, a live EP, 1 full concert DVD (25Live was the only full concert he ever released), and other smatterings of stuff. But the impact, even just post-Wham! that he had on people... I know the family sees that, and maybe chooses to get pull some things together in a year or two and treat the fans.

Well said, especially the 2nd paragraph. Funny thing about Ol' George was that even though he was very open and comfortable later on about his sexuality and his escapades (which can rub a lot of the smaller-minded people out there the wrong way) after being a closeted gay man for so long, he certainly transcended a lot of barriers through his music and his genuine persona spoke to so, so many different kinds of people from all different sorts of backgrounds. He was VERY well-loved and respected by a motley crew of people, just by being who he was and knowing who he himself was. George was the real deal, what you saw is what you got. And I think people respected that, whether they accepted his stance as a well-known gay man, or not. George was totally cool as Hell, and I'm gonna miss him a lot more as time goes on. neutral

[Edited 1/11/17 9:45am]

"Thin line 'tween Heaven and Here..."

When I can (or when the mood strikes), I write stuff on a blog I've created. Mostly music-related. Site link here: rockhardinafunkyplace.wordpress.com
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #26 posted 01/15/17 4:59pm

dalboy2

Guys,

Just been listening again to the interview George done with the BBC in 2014 and he stated when he came out of prison he had a crazy period where he wrote 7-8 songs in a 2 1/2 weeks. He stated one of the songs was about his breakup with ex Kenny Goss and he described it as a kind of MJ 'she's out of my life' type of song. Also his manager mentioned he heard some of George's new material and he stated it's his best material since Faith period.

Hopefully this will see the light of day one day.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #27 posted 01/15/17 7:28pm

TrivialPursuit

avatar

dalboy2 said:

Guys, Just been listening again to the interview George done with the BBC in 2014 and he stated when he came out of prison he had a crazy period where he wrote 7-8 songs in a 2 1/2 weeks. He stated one of the songs was about his breakup with ex Kenny Goss and he described it as a kind of MJ 'she's out of my life' type of song. Also his manager mentioned he heard some of George's new material and he stated it's his best material since Faith period. Hopefully this will see the light of day one day.


He had been working on music when he died. As far as the Kenny song, it's called "Where I Hope You Are". It's not been released (yet?) as a studio version. But he did sing it on the Symphonica Tour, and that's when he revealed he and Kenny hadn't been together in a couple of years at that point. You could tell how sad he was about it.

I do remember reading a report that he and Kenny had been talking in recent months (or years?) just being friendly from across the ocean. Kenny did have his own demons, like alcohol (which GM refers to, sorta, in the song and the video linked above), so they were possibly just really toxic to each other. GM on pot, and Kenny drunk, allegedly. The thing is, GM's never taken pills or been tested with anything other than pot in his system. People really pin stupid shit on him which wasn't true.

Back to the music - I do hope the estate puts some stuff out. One of the best things GM did was always package his music in such great and deluxe ways. He really took the time to put together a worthy package of material. I hope the estate follows that in years to come.

"Despite everything, no 1 can dictate who u r 2 other people." - Prince
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #28 posted 01/16/17 8:43am

dalboy2

TrivalPursuit,

I totally forgot he sang this song on his Symphonica tour. I remember it now as it got that True Faith vocoder voice on it. He seemed very emotional when he sang it. This video got the lyrics too and he wipes a tear from his eye. I think he missed Kenny a lot as he was his rock when times were tuff for him in the beginning.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Music: Non-Prince > George Michael Unreleased projects...