independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Sun 24th Jun 2018 3:42pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Music: Non-Prince > Remember Jermaine Stewart?
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 2 of 2 <12
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #30 posted 07/24/05 6:54pm

NewPowerSista

avatar

vainandy said:
I only used the name James Brown because everyone knows him worldwide. Locally, I call some of these men Bobby Rush.....



lol
-----

lol Bobby Rush with the white sparkly belts and white shoes? lol
Never trust anything spoken in the presence of an erection.
H Michael Frase
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #31 posted 07/24/05 7:43pm

Prospect

avatar

purpleunderground said:

(William Jermaine Stewart) - Died 3-17-1997 - Liver cancer ( Pop - Funk - Rock ) Born 9-7-1957 in Columbus, Ohio, U.S. (He also did "The Word Is Out") Was a member of Shalamar - He worked with The Temptations and Culture Club ("Miss Me Blind").


NOT AIDS...
NOT A STOMACH VIRUS...

(This exerpt was taken from a way cool database at http://users.efortress.co...drock.html
Check it out!!!)
[Edited 7/24/05 11:43am]
[Edited 7/24/05 11:50am]



Liver cancer caused by AIDS.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #32 posted 07/24/05 8:03pm

Hotlegs

Prospect said:

purpleunderground said:

(William Jermaine Stewart) - Died 3-17-1997 - Liver cancer ( Pop - Funk - Rock ) Born 9-7-1957 in Columbus, Ohio, U.S. (He also did "The Word Is Out") Was a member of Shalamar - He worked with The Temptations and Culture Club ("Miss Me Blind").


NOT AIDS...
NOT A STOMACH VIRUS...

(This exerpt was taken from a way cool database at http://users.efortress.co...drock.html
Check it out!!!)
[Edited 7/24/05 11:43am]
[Edited 7/24/05 11:50am]



Liver cancer caused by AIDS.


nod Exactly.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #33 posted 07/24/05 8:56pm

sosgemini

avatar

Hotlegs said:

Prospect said:




Liver cancer caused by AIDS.


nod Exactly.



sadly i've had to deal with many friends passing..and each time the family decided to disclose the actually symtoms that caused the death.....i believe in only one cause did the obit mention it was aids related....
sad
Space for sale...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #34 posted 07/24/05 9:02pm

RipHer2Shreds

Prospect said:

purpleunderground said:

(William Jermaine Stewart) - Died 3-17-1997 - Liver cancer ( Pop - Funk - Rock ) Born 9-7-1957 in Columbus, Ohio, U.S. (He also did "The Word Is Out") Was a member of Shalamar - He worked with The Temptations and Culture Club ("Miss Me Blind").


NOT AIDS...
NOT A STOMACH VIRUS...

(This exerpt was taken from a way cool database at http://users.efortress.co...drock.html
Check it out!!!)
[Edited 7/24/05 11:43am]
[Edited 7/24/05 11:50am]


Liver cancer caused by AIDS.

Um, no. AIDS doesn't cause liver cancer. It may make you more susceptible to infection in the liver but it doesn't "cause" liver cancer.
[Edited 7/24/05 21:04pm]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #35 posted 07/24/05 9:09pm

Hotlegs

RipHer2Shreds said:

Prospect said:



Liver cancer caused by AIDS.

Um, no. AIDS doesn't cause liver cancer. It may make you more susceptible to infection in the liver but it doesn't "cause" liver cancer.
[Edited 7/24/05 21:04pm]

Ok let's just cut through all the bullshit. Jermaine Sterwart died from liver complications that were printed as being cancer related but were actually AIDS related since some people rolleyes are going to be some overly anal politically correct motherfuckers on a damn message board.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #36 posted 07/24/05 9:11pm

RipHer2Shreds

Hotlegs said:

RipHer2Shreds said:


Um, no. AIDS doesn't cause liver cancer. It may make you more susceptible to infection in the liver but it doesn't "cause" liver cancer.
[Edited 7/24/05 21:04pm]

Ok let's just cut through all the bullshit. Jermaine Sterwart died from liver complications that were printed as being cancer related but were actually AIDS related since some people rolleyes are going to be some overly anal politically correct motherfuckers on a damn message board.

You call it politically correct. I call it the work I do on a daily basis. You can rolleyes all you want.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #37 posted 07/24/05 9:13pm

Hotlegs

RipHer2Shreds said:

Hotlegs said:


Ok let's just cut through all the bullshit. Jermaine Sterwart died from liver complications that were printed as being cancer related but were actually AIDS related since some people rolleyes are going to be some overly anal politically correct motherfuckers on a damn message board.

You call it politically correct.

And I did. Big Deal. razz
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #38 posted 07/24/05 9:13pm

Rhondab

RipHer2Shreds said:

Prospect said:



Liver cancer caused by AIDS.

Um, no. AIDS doesn't cause liver cancer. It may make you more susceptible to infection in the liver but it doesn't "cause" liver cancer.
[Edited 7/24/05 21:04pm]


nod

Legs...leave him alone....lol...he's doing some education even though I said the same damn thing. grrrrr.....


lol
[Edited 7/24/05 21:15pm]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #39 posted 07/24/05 9:17pm

Hotlegs

Rhondab said:

RipHer2Shreds said:


Um, no. AIDS doesn't cause liver cancer. It may make you more susceptible to infection in the liver but it doesn't "cause" liver cancer.
[Edited 7/24/05 21:04pm]


nod

Legs...leave him alone....lol...he's doing some education even though I said the same damn thing. grrrrr.....


lol
[Edited 7/24/05 21:15pm]


Ok Sistergirl, I will give him a pass this time. lol
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #40 posted 07/24/05 9:19pm

RipHer2Shreds

Rhondab said:

RipHer2Shreds said:


Um, no. AIDS doesn't cause liver cancer. It may make you more susceptible to infection in the liver but it doesn't "cause" liver cancer.
[Edited 7/24/05 21:04pm]


nod

Legs...leave him alone....lol...he's doing some education even though I said the same damn thing. grrrrr.....


lol
[Edited 7/24/05 21:15pm]

You did, and I meant to Note you about it. I love hearing from people who work/volunteer in the HIV/AIDS field. I'm just drawing attention to what you already said. wink
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #41 posted 07/25/05 5:45am

DavidEye

The only song I really liked by him was his 1984 debut single "The Word Is Out".His follow-up singles were too formulaic and boring.

"was a member of Shalamar"


actually,I don't think he was.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #42 posted 07/25/05 5:47am

DavidEye

Prospect said:








them covers are ridiculous. lol



You ain't lying lol


I know it was the 80s,and many people were doing the whole "androgyny" thing back then,but that's still no excuse for those embarassing photos
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #43 posted 07/25/05 6:29am

sosgemini

avatar

DavidEye said:

The only song I really liked by him was his 1984 debut single "The Word Is Out".His follow-up singles were too formulaic and boring.

"was a member of Shalamar"


actually,I don't think he was.



i keep reading this here and wondered the same thing..maybe he was a backup singer for em or something..
Space for sale...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #44 posted 07/25/05 8:16am

MsLegs

sosgemini said:

DavidEye said:

The only song I really liked by him was his 1984 debut single "The Word Is Out".His follow-up singles were too formulaic and boring.

"was a member of Shalamar"


actually,I don't think he was.



i keep reading this here and wondered the same thing..maybe he was a backup singer for em or something..

He was a temporary replacement.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #45 posted 07/25/05 10:17am

TurnItUp

TonyVanDam said:

Prospect said:









He did that song "We Dont have To Take Our Clothes Off" That was the jam, but I bet he wish he kept them on though. Im remember seeing a few of his interviews - its pretty obivious he was gay. He died of AIDS too. God bless his soul, but them covers are ridiculous. lol


CORRECTION: Jermaine Stewart died from a stomach virus! Not AIDS.


CORRECTION: Jermaine Stewart died of AIDS. Stomach virus my ass! The only stomach virus he probably had was semen virus.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #46 posted 07/25/05 10:24am

Prospect

avatar

RipHer2Shreds said:

Prospect said:



Liver cancer caused by AIDS.

Um, no. AIDS doesn't cause liver cancer. It may make you more susceptible to infection in the liver but it doesn't "cause" liver cancer.
[Edited 7/24/05 21:04pm]


Alright, okay...he died of whatever complications caused by AIDS. If it werent for the AIDS, who wouldnt have had these complications, so therefore he DID died of AIDS. confused
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #47 posted 07/26/05 12:22am

DavidEye

MsLegs said:

sosgemini said:




i keep reading this here and wondered the same thing..maybe he was a backup singer for em or something..

He was a temporary replacement.



For Jeffrey Daniels? They both had similar hairstyles at one point lol
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #48 posted 07/26/05 12:40am

MsLegs

DavidEye said:

MsLegs said:


He was a temporary replacement.



For Jeffrey Daniels? They both had similar hairstyles at one point lol

Exactly. lol
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #49 posted 07/26/05 3:27am

vainandy

avatar

NewPowerSista said:

lol Bobby Rush with the white sparkly belts and white shoes? lol


lol I spoke with him a few weeks ago. He's traded his perm in for a jheri curl. lol I told him how I had been tripping out looking at his concert pictures.....



We were laughing our asses off. lol

.
.
[Edited 7/26/05 3:31am]
Andy is a four letter word.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #50 posted 07/26/05 9:00am

Hotlegs

vainandy said:

NewPowerSista said:

lol Bobby Rush with the white sparkly belts and white shoes? lol


lol I spoke with him a few weeks ago. He's traded his perm in for a jheri curl. lol I told him how I had been tripping out looking at his concert pictures.....



We were laughing our asses off. lol

.
.
[Edited 7/26/05 3:31am]


evillol
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #51 posted 07/26/05 9:10am

JANFAN4L



clapping I love this.

OPULENCE.

OPULENCE.

OPULENCE.

Labeija... Labeija... Labeija.

lol

.
[Edited 7/26/05 9:10am]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #52 posted 07/26/05 7:37pm

RipHer2Shreds

JANFAN4L said:



clapping I love this.

OPULENCE.

OPULENCE.

OPULENCE.

Labeija... Labeija... Labeija.

lol

.
[Edited 7/26/05 9:10am]

Speaking of that movie, it's finally coming to DVD in September.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #53 posted 07/26/05 8:08pm

AsianConnectio
n

Love 'em.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 2 of 2 <12
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Music: Non-Prince > Remember Jermaine Stewart?