independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Wed 20th Mar 2019 12:11pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Interesting discussion about the aftermath of Prince's passing on another board...
« Previous topic  Next topic »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 12/11/17 11:02am

Fiona01

Interesting discussion about the aftermath of Prince's passing on another board...

.... I wondered what your thoughts were on this?

http://mymjjforum.boards....ollTo=7388

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 12/11/17 12:28pm

laurarichardso
n

Fiona01 said:

.... I wondered what your thoughts were on this?

http://mymjjforum.boards....ollTo=7388

We have asked these same questions? If they cannot find out who supplied him with the drugs. You still have Andrew, Dr. S and Kirk's behavior.

Yet no charges and I really blame it on the family. If they pushed something might get done but they are too busy fighting over money and Prince's death is a mere after thought.

From what Charles Smith said even other family members are being told to be quiet.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 12/11/17 1:05pm

luvsexy4all

this thread will be closed....mods out of hand

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 12/11/17 1:19pm

TheEnglishGent

avatar

My thoughts are that if you find that thread interesting, then you should dig through some of the death threads on here! lol

RIP sad
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 12/12/17 2:16am

Fiona01

laurarichardson said:

Fiona01 said:

.... I wondered what your thoughts were on this?

http://mymjjforum.boards....ollTo=7388

We have asked these same questions? If they cannot find out who supplied him with the drugs. You still have Andrew, Dr. S and Kirk's behavior.

Yet no charges and I really blame it on the family. If they pushed something might get done but they are too busy fighting over money and Prince's death is a mere after thought.

From what Charles Smith said even other family members are being told to be quiet.

Is the investigation still ongoing?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 12/12/17 3:42am

udo

avatar

Fiona01 said:

Is the investigation still ongoing?

.

Have a look....

Pills and thrills and daffodils will kill
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 12/12/17 3:45am

udo

avatar

udo said:

Have a look....

.

The seal on the search warrants expired april 17th 2017 and nothing happened...

(no renewal or publication?)

Pills and thrills and daffodils will kill
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 12/12/17 4:59am

laurarichardso
n

Fiona01 said:

laurarichardson said:

We have asked these same questions? If they cannot find out who supplied him with the drugs. You still have Andrew, Dr. S and Kirk's behavior.

Yet no charges and I really blame it on the family. If they pushed something might get done but they are too busy fighting over money and Prince's death is a mere after thought.

From what Charles Smith said even other family members are being told to be quiet.

Is the investigation still ongoing?

According to an interview that Prince's cousin Charles"s cousin just did the investigtion is still open.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 12/12/17 5:53am

1Sasha

Release the autopsy report and that will blow the doors open again. But the family is refusing to do this. I think their focus is on the money. Not his legacy, not his pain and suffering when he was alive. Just the money. One of the most important people in the world dies, and his death becomes a cold case.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 12/12/17 7:54am

laurarichardso
n

1Sasha said:

Release the autopsy report and that will blow the doors open again. But the family is refusing to do this. I think their focus is on the money. Not his legacy, not his pain and suffering when he was alive. Just the money. One of the most important people in the world dies, and his death becomes a cold case.

The either do not care or are hiding something. According to Charles Omarr was very hostile toward him even asking questions. I do not get it. If he was just drugs we know that already and if he was ill so what. Do they really think it is better for the public to think he was a raging drug addict or that he had something that was causing pain.

For whatever reason he sent some sad e-mail to Tyka years ahead so something was troubling him long before he passed. Just come on out with it.

[Edited 12/12/17 12:31pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 12/12/17 8:14am

Mumio

avatar

laurarichardson said:

The either do not care or are hiding something. According to Charles Omarr was very hostile toward him even asking questions. I do not get it. If he was just drugs we know that already and if he was ill so what. Do they really think it is better for the public to think he was a raging drug addict or that he had something that was causing pain.

Whatever reason he sent some sad e-mail to Tyka about just come on out with it.


I don't know but based on a raging argument I just saw on FB in a closed group involving cousin, I suspect they might think he should stay out of it because it really isn't any of his business, distant family or not. This wouldn't surprise me because if my own family butt into my business, I'd tell them to step off and stay in their own lane too. Not everyone thinks uninvolved family is entitled to private business. Coming out of left field looking for a piece of the purple pie is how this all comes off to people.

Welcome to "the org", Mumio…they can have you, but I'll have your love in the end nod
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 12/12/17 12:30pm

laurarichardso
n

Mumio said:

laurarichardson said:

The either do not care or are hiding something. According to Charles Omarr was very hostile toward him even asking questions. I do not get it. If he was just drugs we know that already and if he was ill so what. Do they really think it is better for the public to think he was a raging drug addict or that he had something that was causing pain.

Whatever reason he sent some sad e-mail to Tyka about just come on out with it.


I don't know but based on a raging argument I just saw on FB in a closed group involving cousin, I suspect they might think he should stay out of it because it really isn't any of his business, distant family or not. This wouldn't surprise me because if my own family butt into my business, I'd tell them to step off and stay in their own lane too. Not everyone thinks uninvolved family is entitled to private business. Coming out of left field looking for a piece of the purple pie is how this all comes off to people.

He is part of the family. He is not a stranger or a fan. He was right in the interview about Omarr. I do not know any elder that is going to stand for someone younger jumping in their face and doing that at a memorial service is jacked up.

Chazz is not going to get any pie. He will inherit nothing and trust if he writes a book it will be self published. He in not going to gain anything by asking questioning.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 12/12/17 1:08pm

Mumio

avatar

laurarichardson said:

Mumio said:


I don't know but based on a raging argument I just saw on FB in a closed group involving cousin, I suspect they might think he should stay out of it because it really isn't any of his business, distant family or not. This wouldn't surprise me because if my own family butt into my business, I'd tell them to step off and stay in their own lane too. Not everyone thinks uninvolved family is entitled to private business. Coming out of left field looking for a piece of the purple pie is how this all comes off to people.

He is part of the family. He is not a stranger or a fan. He was right in the interview about Omarr. I do not know any elder that is going to stand for someone younger jumping in their face and doing that at a memorial service is jacked up.

Chazz is not going to get any pie. He will inherit nothing and trust if he writes a book it will be self published. He in not going to gain anything by asking questioning.


I can respect that you and I see this one differently from each other. As I said, he is not an immediate relation and I can completely understand any of the sibs/heirs not needing him nor his input. Will he profit? I don't know, that remains to be seen.


[Edited 12/12/17 13:13pm]

Welcome to "the org", Mumio…they can have you, but I'll have your love in the end nod
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Interesting discussion about the aftermath of Prince's passing on another board...