independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Tue 12th Dec 2017 5:49am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Did Prince ever visit the Playboy Mansion?
« Previous topic  Next topic »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 09/28/17 2:36am

dippydippywave
ofmydo

avatar

Did Prince ever visit the Playboy Mansion?

Woke up to the news of Hugh Hefner passing on and the question popped into my head.
Did Prince ever go/was invited/turned down an invitation to the Playboy Mansion?
Obviously after 2000 it's a certain no.
But maybe in the 80's or early 90's perhaps.
[Edited 9/28/17 4:43am]
The Sampler Set is great!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 09/28/17 7:01am

FullLipsDotNos
e

avatar

I guess he didn't need to. He had more chicks than Heffner biggrin

full lips, freckles, and upturned nose
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 09/28/17 7:25am

scorp84

FullLipsDotNose said:

I guess he didn't need to. He had more chicks than Heffner biggrin

Couldn't be any more WRONG about that lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 09/28/17 7:57am

luv4u

Moderator

avatar

moderator

FullLipsDotNose said:

I guess he didn't need to. He had more chicks than Heffner biggrin


spit

Edmonton, AB - canada

Ohh purple joy oh purple bliss oh purple rapture!
REAL MUSIC by REAL MUSICIANS - Prince
"I kind of wish there was a reason for Prince to make the site crash more" ~~ Ben
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 09/28/17 9:29am

Superfan1984

Personally, I think Prince would have found it swarmy. Those bleached blonde floozies were not his style anyway.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 09/28/17 10:09am

FullLipsDotNos
e

avatar

Superfan1984 said:

Personally, I think Prince would have found it swarmy. Those bleached blonde floozies were not his style anyway.

OMG yes... He was digging us dark-haired thick women!!

full lips, freckles, and upturned nose
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 09/28/17 11:33am

Superfan1984

FullLipsDotNose said:

Superfan1984 said:

Personally, I think Prince would have found it swarmy. Those bleached blonde floozies were not his style anyway.

OMG yes... He was digging us dark-haired thick women!!

Right! Prince was too high class for that nasty place! lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 09/28/17 12:01pm

anangellooksdo
wn

I doubt he visited there, but Devin Vasquez who dated him and was a Playboy Centerfold model said in an interview this year that he would call the Mansion leaving messages for her to call him.

Then again? He also told another girl he dated (I forget who - Fam pls come in and remind me of name) that she couldn't be his girlfriend and pose for Playboy.
He had standards for a girlfriend and I'm glad he did.
~Paisley Park is in your heart~
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 09/28/17 1:43pm

Militant

avatar

moderator

Anna Garcia (Anna Fantastic) was also a Playboy model.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 09/28/17 1:47pm

jackson35

he was there a few times and as usual he didn't let anybody talk to him

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 09/28/17 2:39pm

Lovejunky

avatar

FullLipsDotNose said:

Superfan1984 said:

Personally, I think Prince would have found it swarmy. Those bleached blonde floozies were not his style anyway.

OMG yes... He was digging us dark-haired thick women!!

He also didnt like Plastic Boobies

“LOVE IS THE MASTERPLAN”
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 09/28/17 2:55pm

anangellooksdo
wn

Militant said:

Anna Garcia (Anna Fantastic) was also a Playboy model.



Yes. She is the one who said Prince didn't want her to pose for Playboy.
Here's a really sweet article I hadn't seen before, even though the title could use some taste and is not addressed that I saw in the article:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/...e-he-died/
~Paisley Park is in your heart~
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 09/28/17 2:57pm

sexton

avatar

Lovejunky said:

FullLipsDotNose said:

OMG yes... He was digging us dark-haired thick women!!

He also didnt like Plastic Boobies


I still find it strange Prince told Jill Jones to get implants. confused

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 09/28/17 2:57pm

Wlcm2thdwn3

avatar

FullLipsDotNose said:

I guess he didn't need to. He had more chicks than Heffner biggrin

biggrin

How long do you wanna be loved. Is forever enough, is forever enough?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 09/28/17 3:20pm

jazzyjb

anangellooksdown said:

I doubt he visited there, but Devin Vasquez who dated him and was a Playboy Centerfold model said in an interview this year that he would call the Mansion leaving messages for her to call him. Then again? He also told another girl he dated (I forget who - Fam pls come in and remind me of name) that she couldn't be his girlfriend and pose for Playboy. He had standards for a girlfriend and I'm glad he did.

I think I read somewhere that's another reason he wouldn't marry Denise Matthews is because she posed nude for playboy

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 09/28/17 3:51pm

Lovejunky

avatar

sexton said:

Lovejunky said:

He also didnt like Plastic Boobies


I still find it strange Prince told Jill Jones to get implants. confused

I think that was to insult her when he got angry one day...

DOubt he was serious

“LOVE IS THE MASTERPLAN”
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 09/28/17 4:13pm

anangellooksdo
wn

jazzyjb said:



anangellooksdown said:


I doubt he visited there, but Devin Vasquez who dated him and was a Playboy Centerfold model said in an interview this year that he would call the Mansion leaving messages for her to call him. Then again? He also told another girl he dated (I forget who - Fam pls come in and remind me of name) that she couldn't be his girlfriend and pose for Playboy. He had standards for a girlfriend and I'm glad he did.


I think I read somewhere that's another reason he wouldn't marry Denise Matthews is because she posed nude for playboy




I think Prince really cared about these girls and women in general. So he wanted them to respect themselves. Maybe that's the reason whatever happened behind closed doors usually stayed quiet. I think even though he had his moods and things, they knew that.
~Paisley Park is in your heart~
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 09/28/17 5:12pm

laurarichardso
n

anangellooksdown said:

I doubt he visited there, but Devin Vasquez who dated him and was a Playboy Centerfold model said in an interview this year that he would call the Mansion leaving messages for her to call him.

Then again? He also told another girl he dated (I forget who - Fam pls come in and remind me of name) that she couldn't be his girlfriend and pose for Playboy.
He had standards for a girlfriend and I'm glad he did.

--She said he did not go to the parties but just called looking for her. Devin did say she ran into Morris Day at one of the parties.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 09/28/17 5:16pm

laurarichardso
n

anangellooksdown said:

Militant said:

Anna Garcia (Anna Fantastic) was also a Playboy model.



Yes. She is the one who said Prince didn't want her to pose for Playboy.
Here's a really sweet article I hadn't seen before, even though the title could use some taste and is not addressed that I saw in the article:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/...e-he-died/

Well later Anna said she did not say anything about doing anything in the elevator.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #19 posted 09/28/17 6:25pm

ThatWhiteDude

FullLipsDotNose said:

I guess he didn't need to. He had more chicks than Heffner biggrin

"Like books and BLACK LIVES, Albums still MATTER."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #20 posted 09/28/17 6:29pm

Mumio

avatar

Carmen Electra also posed for Playboy too if I am remembering correctly.

Welcome to "the org", Mumio…they can have you, but I'll have your love in the end nod
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #21 posted 09/28/17 7:28pm

ISaidLifeIsJus
tAGame

avatar

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #22 posted 09/28/17 7:36pm

Mumio

avatar

lol

ISaidLifeIsJustAGame said:

Welcome to "the org", Mumio…they can have you, but I'll have your love in the end nod
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #23 posted 09/28/17 10:39pm

Goddess4Real

avatar

FullLipsDotNose said:

I guess he didn't need to. He had more chicks than Heffner biggrin

yeahthat pimp lol

Keep Calm & Listen To Prince
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Did Prince ever visit the Playboy Mansion?