independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Wed 24th Jan 2018 1:33am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > How to watch Prince on Reelz online?
« Previous topic  Next topic »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 04/17/17 1:31am

lmejding

How to watch Prince on Reelz online?

Hi
I found this documentary of Prince I would love to watch here from Denmark. Anyone who know how to watch it?

http://www.reelz.com/prince-when-doves-cry/

Peace

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 04/17/17 7:45am

TrivialPursuit

That series on Reelz is gossip garbage. Reviews from fans that have seen it have already said it's really bad with facts and calling him a junkie. I wouldn't even put effort into trying to watch it.

This experience will cover courtship, sex, commitment, fetishes, loneliness, vindication, love, and hate.
http://bit.ly/1D3FG2U
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 04/17/17 8:55am

ForeverPaisley

TrivialPursuit said:

That series on Reelz is gossip garbage. Reviews from fans that have seen it have already said it's really bad with facts and calling him a junkie. I wouldn't even put effort into trying to watch it.

yeahthat

I also feel it is incredibly distasteful/heartless to choose this specific week to air it AND to include what they include in it (from hearsay) hmph!

Dance where y'are, just groove y'all.
canada
Commemorative Guitar Picks, Buttons & Magnets - check Marketplace 4 info
wave thumbs up!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 04/17/17 11:52am

JudasLChrist

avatar

I want to see it as well. It has interviews with really crucial people. So, those parts should be good at least.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 04/17/17 12:14pm

NotACleverName

avatar

JudasLChrist said:

I want to see it as well. It has interviews with really crucial people. So, those parts should be good at least.

This worked for me: https://youtu.be/4tgmi81Hoac
"Go placidly amid the noise and the haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence......." ~ DESIDERATA ~ Max Ehrmann
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 04/17/17 12:19pm

anangellooksdo
wn

NotACleverName said:

JudasLChrist said:

I want to see it as well. It has interviews with really crucial people. So, those parts should be good at least.

This worked for me: https://youtu.be/4tgmi81Hoac


Yes but it doesn't start at the beginning. Although it's something, thanks.
~Paisley Park is in your heart~
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 04/17/17 12:29pm

anangellooksdo
wn

It works. Thank you. It just has a long introdiction and seems to start in the middle.

pray
~Paisley Park is in your heart~
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 04/17/17 12:31pm

dublinproud

Search for it on youtube, i won't post thing the link as i think its forbidden here!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 04/17/17 12:32pm

NotACleverName

avatar

anangellooksdown said:

NotACleverName said:


This worked for me: https://youtu.be/4tgmi81Hoac


Yes but it doesn't start at the beginning. Although it's something, thanks.

The first 5 mins are the "lead in"....skip that to go to the beginning.
"Go placidly amid the noise and the haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence......." ~ DESIDERATA ~ Max Ehrmann
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 04/17/17 5:38pm

anangellooksdo
wn

NotACleverName said:

anangellooksdown said:



Yes but it doesn't start at the beginning. Although it's something, thanks.

The first 5 mins are the "lead in"....skip that to go to the beginning.


Thx
smile
~Paisley Park is in your heart~
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > How to watch Prince on Reelz online?