independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Tue 21st May 2019 12:36pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Is this guy really doing a P biopic???
« Previous topic  Next topic »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 01/21/17 12:41pm

LBrent

Is this guy really doing a P biopic???

Tell me this isn't for real. Argh!

https://youtu.be/lWmqa_XWUEM

eek confused sad neutral

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 01/21/17 2:03pm

oliviacamron

avatar

LBrent said:

Tell me this isn't for real. Argh!



https://youtu.be/lWmqa_XWUEM



eek confused sad neutral


his face make up is too dark and he needs some hazel green contacts . there was a thread about this before. I will not be watching this barf
I asked Prince what he was planning to do. He told me , I'm going to look for the ladder. I asked him what that meant. All he said was, sometimes it snows in April. - book D.M.S.R.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 01/21/17 8:39pm

Billmeneverok

oliviacamron said:

LBrent said:

Tell me this isn't for real. Argh!

https://youtu.be/lWmqa_XWUEM

eek confused sad neutral

his face make up is too dark and he needs some hazel green contacts . there was a thread about this before. I will not be watching this barf

At least Prince met him...according to ole dude. His english works once he drops his accent. BUT I feel it's way too early for a Prince biopic. Kinda funny looking at this guy after hearing him say Prince stared at him. LOL.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 01/24/17 12:58pm

xpertluva

avatar

He looks a lot like him, and even has some of Prince's mannerisms. With a professional makeup artist and stylist, it might work.

Beyond the look, I've seen him perform and he can't sing worth a damn, and has zero charisma. I'll check out the movie if it comes across my radar. I sat through Batman v Superman after all. smile

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 01/24/17 2:23pm

RJOrion

GTFOHWTBS!!!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 01/24/17 11:40pm

oliviacamron

avatar

Billmeneverok said:



oliviacamron said:


LBrent said:

Tell me this isn't for real. Argh!



https://youtu.be/lWmqa_XWUEM



eek confused sad neutral



his face make up is too dark and he needs some hazel green contacts . there was a thread about this before. I will not be watching this barf

At least Prince met him...according to ole dude. His english works once he drops his accent. BUT I feel it's way too early for a Prince biopic. Kinda funny looking at this guy after hearing him say Prince stared at him. LOL.


He needs more eyeliner too. I can't watch this . Its not Anthonys fault the movie is coming out so soon. I guess its not too soon for the general public but for people who loved Prince, its really weird to look at this
I asked Prince what he was planning to do. He told me , I'm going to look for the ladder. I asked him what that meant. All he said was, sometimes it snows in April. - book D.M.S.R.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 01/25/17 6:17am

Scarfo

I would rather they got that guy from the Dr. Pepper "Lil Sweet" commercials. lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 01/25/17 6:28am

Superfan1984

I like this guy. I wish people would be nice to him. He seems very nice- very professional- and respectful- I might watch something he does. I agree that his performances are majorly lacking but he really tries- he really gives it a go. What drives me crazy are pictures of this guy on Pinterest and people thinking it's Prince! Drives me crazy! I always see pics of this guy and people commenting- "Oh Prince you look so gorgeous here..." eek sad sad

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 01/25/17 3:09pm

ldmendes

avatar

Nope..a resemblance, but the second he opens his mouth NOPE.

..Hello, who is it?
Yes, this is a prettyman, Princey!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 01/26/17 3:09am

RJOrion

Scarfo said:

I would rather they got that guy from the Dr. Pepper "Lil Sweet" commercials. lol




lmao...word...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 01/26/17 11:47am

morningsong

Well he does favor him. That's all I got to say 'cause I know something's coming down the pike and I don't want to get too riled up about it. Maybe he'll call down the Muses and give the best performance of his life. shrug

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 01/26/17 12:02pm

tmo1965

He looks so much like Prince, but the give away are the eyes. Prince's eyes were more of an almond shape, while this guy's eyes are more round and more open.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Is this guy really doing a P biopic???