independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Sat 19th Jan 2019 5:13pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Absolute 80s Radio - mark goodier prince special
« Previous topic  Next topic »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 01/19/17 12:37pm

mattj

Absolute 80s Radio - mark goodier prince special

Another chance to hear mark goodiers prince special 9:00 pm Absolute 80s Sunday 22nd
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 01/20/17 4:18am

Darshy

And get well soon too to Mark
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 01/20/17 4:40am

RicoN

avatar

Darshy said:

And get well soon too to Mark

is he not well?

I've got his autograph from the Radio 1 roadshow in Skegvegas in 1990 (I think).

Billy Bragg, the Pasadenas and Blur were the acts

Well before the Pasadenas supported Prince at Maine Road

Yes, I've probably made a spelling mistake, but I can't be arsed to go back and correc tit.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 01/20/17 5:00am

mattj

RicoN said:

Darshy said:

And get well soon too to Mark

is he not well?

I've got his autograph from the Radio 1 roadshow in Skegvegas in 1990 (I think).

Billy Bragg, the Pasadenas and Blur were the acts

Well before the Pasadenas supported Prince at Maine Road

He had stroke back in November.. yep get well Mark

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 01/20/17 6:18am

RicoN

avatar

mattj said:

RicoN said:

is he not well?

I've got his autograph from the Radio 1 roadshow in Skegvegas in 1990 (I think).

Billy Bragg, the Pasadenas and Blur were the acts

Well before the Pasadenas supported Prince at Maine Road

He had stroke back in November.. yep get well Mark



genuinely saddened to hear that.

Yes, I've probably made a spelling mistake, but I can't be arsed to go back and correc tit.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 01/20/17 10:22am

precioux

mattj said:

Another chance to hear mark goodiers prince special 9:00 pm Absolute 80s Sunday 22nd

Where can I find this?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 01/20/17 4:00pm

Marrk

avatar

mattj said:

RicoN said:

is he not well?

I've got his autograph from the Radio 1 roadshow in Skegvegas in 1990 (I think).

Billy Bragg, the Pasadenas and Blur were the acts

Well before the Pasadenas supported Prince at Maine Road

He had stroke back in November.. yep get well Mark

I'll second that sentiment! I miss old-school BBC Radio 1 and it's DJ's from that era.

Yeah, we'll, we'll try to imagine what silence looks like.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 01/21/17 7:19am

Darshy

Mark is obviously a Prince fan; he always pushed his music.
I used to listen to alot Radio 1 and Kiss FM back in the day, but now music radio as well music TV is just so god awful. I just listen to BBC Radio 2 and 6Music (although they do play a bit too much Northern soul and reggae for my liking), and particular radio shows like Craig Charles House party.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 01/21/17 9:32am

mattj

precioux said:

mattj said:

Another chance to hear mark goodiers prince special 9:00 pm Absolute 80s Sunday 22nd

Where can I find this?

https://absoluteradio.co.uk/80s/

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 01/21/17 11:02am

bigd74

avatar

Mark always supported Prince, he was the only Radio 1 DJ playing his records in the mid to late 90's. Shame he got fucked over by P at TOTP. he was waiting in the corridor for P when the Spice Girls walked past and P decided to walk off with them instead.

She Believed in Fairytales and Princes, He Believed the voices coming from his stereo

If I Said You Had A Beautiful Body Would You Hold It Against Me?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 01/21/17 11:27am

precioux

mattj said:

precioux said:

Where can I find this?

https://absoluteradio.co.uk/80s/

Thank you! Ok, what time would that be cst in the U.S.? I'll try to figue it out hmm

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Absolute 80s Radio - mark goodier prince special