independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Tue 21st May 2019 9:52am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Post Ur Prince Photo's Part 4
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 6 of 195 « First<2345678910>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #150 posted 07/23/16 6:52pm

mimi1956

avatar

picturesofmusic: “Prince’s dance party at The Forum, Inglewood, CA - May 7, 2011 ”

admission is easy, just say U believe, then come 2 this place in your heart.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #151 posted 07/23/16 6:53pm

mimi1956

avatar

picturesofmusic: “ Prince, The Forum, May 5, 2011 ”

admission is easy, just say U believe, then come 2 this place in your heart.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #152 posted 07/23/16 6:58pm

ForeverPaisley

Dance where y'are, just groove y'all.
canada
Commemorative Guitar Picks, Buttons & Magnets - check Marketplace 4 info
wave thumbs up!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #153 posted 07/23/16 6:58pm

PurpleBabied

mimi1956 said:

Does his chest actually say "Beat Me?" Is this a video game challence or something else?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #154 posted 07/23/16 6:58pm

ForeverPaisley

Dance where y'are, just groove y'all.
canada
Commemorative Guitar Picks, Buttons & Magnets - check Marketplace 4 info
wave thumbs up!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #155 posted 07/23/16 7:17pm

mimi1956

avatar

admission is easy, just say U believe, then come 2 this place in your heart.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #156 posted 07/23/16 7:18pm

ACharmed1

I gotta say I'm noticing a rapid trend here and that's our thread which we have our closely knit fam is being hijacked. All these other threads of "dick pics" and "smile" threads R taking the photos/GIF's WE FIND/MAKE and then reposting. I swear I don't understand this, am I the only 1?

Here we all R (the core group of us, we know who we R) taking time out of our days and nights 2 find photos, make GIF's then other ppl just start "new" threads using the stuff we make/find? Not cool. If some1 wants 2 do that then atleast give credit 2 the ppl U jacked them from in the 1st place eh? Kinda makes me want 2 hold on 2 all the new stuff I have, we do the leg work then, others just take it. Kind of sounds like what P stood exactly against. SMH

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #157 posted 07/23/16 7:32pm

ForeverPaisley

ack, there's a dick pic thread ? disbelief

I was actually even considering posting a Princey smiles thread the other day. Irks me when people say he rarely smiled, so thought maybe a thread would prove those quacks wrong, and cheer the rest of us up.

I was more irked when i found a prince gif thread OFF the org taking all the ones we create for here, eek ... but then remembered...this IS the internet after all. If you put something out there, it's up for grabs. And really - the more people, remembering, talking, sharing Prince, is always a good thing.

ACharmed1 said:

I gotta say I'm noticing a rapid trend here and that's our thread which we have our closely knit fam is being hijacked. All these other threads of "dick pics" and "smile" threads R taking the photos/GIF's WE FIND/MAKE and then reposting. I swear I don't understand this, am I the only 1?

Here we all R (the core group of us, we know who we R) taking time out of our days and nights 2 find photos, make GIF's then other ppl just start "new" threads using the stuff we make/find? Not cool. If some1 wants 2 do that then atleast give credit 2 the ppl U jacked them from in the 1st place eh? Kinda makes me want 2 hold on 2 all the new stuff I have, we do the leg work then, others just take it. Kind of sounds like what P stood exactly against. SMH

Dance where y'are, just groove y'all.
canada
Commemorative Guitar Picks, Buttons & Magnets - check Marketplace 4 info
wave thumbs up!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #158 posted 07/23/16 7:35pm

joeycocopuffs

avatar

biggrin

http://castijes.tumblr.com/

I draw fanarts n' shit..
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #159 posted 07/23/16 7:35pm

oliviacamron

avatar

ACharmed1 said:


With his half Sis Lorna...the 1 that infamous song is supposedly about. eek


How do you know ?
I asked Prince what he was planning to do. He told me , I'm going to look for the ladder. I asked him what that meant. All he said was, sometimes it snows in April. - book D.M.S.R.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #160 posted 07/23/16 7:37pm

Friendlygal

This has probably been posted but I am trying to figure out how to post a pic... I feel very technology illiterate at times...

PS... I have said it before, I am a lurker (mostly because I am on my phone and can't seem to post from there) but feel so much better when I am on here with you guys!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #161 posted 07/23/16 7:44pm

ACharmed1

ForeverPaisley said:

ack, there's a dick pic thread ? disbelief

I was actually even considering posting a Princey smiles thread the other day. Irks me when people say he rarely smiled, so thought maybe a thread would prove those quacks wrong, and cheer the rest of us up.

I was more irked when i found a prince gif thread OFF the org taking all the ones we create for here, eek ... but then remembered...this IS the internet after all. If you put something out there, it's up for grabs. And really - the more people, remembering, talking, sharing Prince, is always a good thing.

I hear ya FP and yep what we put out there is gonna boomerang around and once sent into the ether we have no control. I mean I found stuff I posted, heck all of us posted up on Pinterest, and I'm ok with that becuz like U said the more ppl share it's good. The more stuff that's out there I'm cool with it, the more ppl can laugh, smile, remember the good times, and always have something 2 look at/fall back on is all A-OK with me. My main complaint is fellow orgers jacking our stuff then starting another thread, it's like who does that?

BTW those GIF's U posted, the performance I told U where he humps the piano? I got that whole show, I'll email it 2 U if U want it hun just org note me.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #162 posted 07/23/16 7:45pm

ACharmed1

Friendlygal said:

This has probably been posted but I am trying to figure out how to post a pic... I feel very technology illiterate at times...

PS... I have said it before, I am a lurker (mostly because I am on my phone and can't seem to post from there) but feel so much better when I am on here with you guys!

Hey U got it!! highfive

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #163 posted 07/23/16 7:49pm

oliviacamron

avatar

SpinsterSister said:

And of course, I will make sure this thread features some Fuzzy Love...




[Edited 7/23/16 18:24pm]


Oh these take the cake , download razz
I asked Prince what he was planning to do. He told me , I'm going to look for the ladder. I asked him what that meant. All he said was, sometimes it snows in April. - book D.M.S.R.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #164 posted 07/23/16 7:51pm

ACharmed1

oliviacamron said:

ACharmed1 said:

With his half Sis Lorna...the 1 that infamous song is supposedly about. eek

How do you know ?

Becuz I'm Mayte incognito SHHHHH! shhh

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #165 posted 07/23/16 7:59pm

ACharmed1

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #166 posted 07/23/16 8:05pm

jenjens222

avatar

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #167 posted 07/23/16 8:05pm

mimi1956

avatar

admission is easy, just say U believe, then come 2 this place in your heart.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #168 posted 07/23/16 8:09pm

ACharmed1


Organ Grinder indeed.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #169 posted 07/23/16 8:10pm

mimi1956

avatar

ACharmed1 said:

mimi1956 said:

Now I know I haven't seen these! eek eek eek eek eek eek eek

https://67.media.tumblr.com/dc64e264bc830ebb6b8e32bbc5f5e72c/tumblr_oas65tcQFt1uajyc0o2_400.gif

He still looked very healthy! This was Oakland in March eek eek eek eek eek How can that be???

eek eek Haven't seen these either but THIS 1 in particular when he smiles so huge he looks like he did as a teenager in *those* photos. When he starts singing in the mic tho if U look he still shows signs of the weight loss in his face. It's so weird, 1 second he looks fine the next like something is off. Atleast 2 me. sad sad

It's the thin shoulders I think, but his face still had a spark in it. Not like the last show, or at least close to the last, the one with the knit hat on, that one he was so scary thin, God what happened so fast? sad

admission is easy, just say U believe, then come 2 this place in your heart.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #170 posted 07/23/16 8:17pm

mimi1956

avatar

SpinsterSister said:

mimi1956 said:

Now I know I haven't seen these! eek eek eek eek eek eek eek

https://66.media.tumblr.com/6b8b6140a5bee89287a9c65e9a7892f7/tumblr_oas65tcQFt1uajyc0o1_400.gifhttps://67.media.tumblr.com/dc64e264bc830ebb6b8e32bbc5f5e72c/tumblr_oas65tcQFt1uajyc0o2_400.gif

He still looked very healthy! This was Oakland in March eek eek eek eek eek How can that be???

oh Thank You MiMi for finding this! I love him fuzzy and with a fro...he looking like he is just starting to lose some weight but not as bad as a few months later. whatever it was, oh boy. don't start.

But this was March, his piano and mic tour in Oakland just weeks before it happened. A month later he was gone, what happened so fast?

admission is easy, just say U believe, then come 2 this place in your heart.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #171 posted 07/23/16 8:19pm

mimi1956

avatar

ACharmed1 said:

Some yellow 4 Mimi. hug

That first picture is stunning, so beautiful. Thank you. hug

admission is easy, just say U believe, then come 2 this place in your heart.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #172 posted 07/23/16 8:19pm

jenjens222

avatar

bookwomen said:

jenjens222 said:

That onion booty

If I peeled that it would bring tears to me eyes cry

Tears of joy lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #173 posted 07/23/16 8:22pm

jenjens222

avatar

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #174 posted 07/23/16 8:26pm

ACharmed1

drooling drooling horny faint

[Edited 7/23/16 20:27pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #175 posted 07/23/16 8:27pm

mimi1956

avatar

PurpleBabied said:

mimi1956 said:

Does his chest actually say "Beat Me?" Is this a video game challence or something else?

Graffiti Bridge, guess he is wearing Graffiti too!

admission is easy, just say U believe, then come 2 this place in your heart.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #176 posted 07/23/16 8:32pm

ACharmed1

mimi1956 said:

It's the thin shoulders I think, but his face still had a spark in it. Not like the last show, or at least close to the last, the one with the knit hat on, that one he was so scary thin, God what happened so fast? sad

I'm with ya. And OMG I CAN NOT look at those photos with the P hat. 2 painful, U can see it all over his face. It's just like that 1 pic of him at the Piano and Mic tour where he's looking up while playing. Can. Not. Do. It. cry

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #177 posted 07/23/16 8:32pm

jenjens222

avatar

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #178 posted 07/23/16 8:33pm

ACharmed1

mimi1956 said::

That first picture is stunning, so beautiful. Thank you. hug

U R welcome hun. heart

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #179 posted 07/23/16 8:34pm

mimi1956

avatar

Friendlygal said:

This has probably been posted but I am trying to figure out how to post a pic... I feel very technology illiterate at times...

PS... I have said it before, I am a lurker (mostly because I am on my phone and can't seem to post from there) but feel so much better when I am on here with you guys!

I know this may be a dumb question but I am bicycle illiterate. Isn't that a girls bike? Trying to remember when I was young and had one. Guys bikes have the bar straight across right, though I would think even for them this would be more comfortable. Like I said, a dumb question. biggrin

admission is easy, just say U believe, then come 2 this place in your heart.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 6 of 195 « First<2345678910>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Post Ur Prince Photo's Part 4