independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Mon 18th Dec 2017 8:32am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Associated artists & people > Mani instagram post
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 11 of 11 « First<234567891011
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #300 posted 07/30/17 6:32pm

Menes

Lets gat back to Mani!

And another thing... Looking @ that post with the "inspiration ,guidance and love business" going on there.

This reminds me of a dog that vomits up its food not realizing the food was good in the first place.

What was the inspiration? Setting up charities with his money?

Guidance? As into the arms of another man who wanted to be like his idol?

Love? Please don't even get me started.

At least the pubescent one contributed by showcasing her raw talent when she pranced around the stage as if she knew what she was doing. There was an upside to revenue sharing because of that I don't doubt.

You? Nothing.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #301 posted 07/31/17 3:11pm

CyndiGR

Menes, I do agree with you.

Thanks for your post..

You said what needed to be said.. sad but true

Menes said:

Lets gat back to Mani!

And another thing... Looking @ that post with the "inspiration ,guidance and love business" going on there.

This reminds me of a dog that vomits up its food not realizing the food was good in the first place.

What was the inspiration? Setting up charities with his money?

Guidance? As into the arms of another man who wanted to be like his idol?

Love? Please don't even get me started.

At least the pubescent one contributed by showcasing her raw talent when she pranced around the stage as if she knew what she was doing. There was an upside to revenue sharing because of that I don't doubt.

You? Nothing.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #302 posted 07/31/17 6:21pm

LBrent

Menes said:

Lets gat back to Mani!

And another thing... Looking @ that post with the "inspiration ,guidance and love business" going on there.

This reminds me of a dog that vomits up its food not realizing the food was good in the first place.

What was the inspiration? Setting up charities with his money?

Guidance? As into the arms of another man who wanted to be like his idol?

Love? Please don't even get me started.

At least the pubescent one contributed by showcasing her raw talent when she pranced around the stage as if she knew what she was doing. There was an upside to revenue sharing because of that I don't doubt.

You? Nothing.

CyndiGR said:

Menes, I do agree with you.

Thanks for your post..

You said what needed to be said.. sad but true

The Org reeeaaally needs a "mic drop" emoji...Seriously...

Nice to see you again, Menes...

wink cool

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #303 posted 07/31/17 8:45pm

Menes

Org..... I am sauced again. Three(3) days straight with no regards for the bile in my liver.

I have always regarded the org as a smorgasboard of sorts. A buffet of ideas, some interesting and insightful ,some filled with venom from parts unknown.

"Mani's Post" is synonymous with rumors and misplaced love in Mayte's book. Therefore, it requires a referesher course in who and what we are dealing with in relation to the org.

I went to church on Sunday ( sauced of course) because I was rather profane in the days prior to my visit. It's a nice church. Lots of corruption and gossip but I fight thru it all and pretend that this asylum called church has the ability to heal me of all my imperfections.

Here in this church sits "Mildred", an assuming woman that disarms you once you become engaged. I had heard many things about Mildred but I couldn't fathom the thought of who Mildred turned out to be.

Mildred joined our church a few months ago and appeared to be a harmless simple woman who wanted to be guided in the ways of the Lord. Coke bottle glasses, colorful wide brim hat, and a dress with "purple drink" stains on it was a trademark of Mildred. Above all, it was her kindness and benevolence that could melt beelzebub.

She gained the trust of many elders in the church and thru the process of time, became a beacon of the church.

For me, she was too quiet, too agreeable, a church mouse with ambition. Yet, she personified that which she proclaimed to love. It was confusing.

The bishops loved Mildred. She completed every task and errand and kept us all interested in her projects. Mildred became treasurer of our church in very short order. This was quite an accomplishment because she never contributed nothing more than a penny during an offering.

Adorned in her purple frock, she would often collect pennies from the coffers who had inadvertently dropped coins that seemed useless. Now, Mildred never had her own pennies , nevertheless, her offering was made and accepted as hers.

Mildred's ideas would eventually manifest because she was patient. Like a vulture lurks its prey, time was on her side.

These ideas were fostered by elders who trusted Mildred. I became increasingly dispondent upon each visit to the church . We didn't sing the same hymns, nor were we allowed to drink wine in excess after church . This was tampering with customs and culture.


Fast forward to today, I realize the Mildred was akin to a " pentito". There is no honor amongst a pentito.The pentito is self serving, inventing stories rich in rumor and innuendo. Futhermore , any hypothesis that could not bear forth truth, became a pronouncement of gospel . The pentito's aim is to destroy the very thing that it looked for guidance, love and inspiration from in order to secure a self serving goal.

Though elders reasoned and believed it was a vile attempt to distort and destroy the very image and likeness of that we understood to be good, some of them remained steadfast in believing the fallacy of the pentito. Mildred the pentito, swayed the faithful, the very elect, with love as cunning as hate.

It was of no cost to Mildred because every pentito is afforded protection from those who believe in redefining loyalty at any given moment.

Mildred lives among you just the same way as Mani's tweets, lies and destructive comments lives on as of this day.

Mildred lives among you just the same way as Mayte's destructive rumors, lies and well placed dementia lives on as of this day.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #304 posted 08/01/17 7:37am

Bodhitheblackd
og

OR, to put it in fewer words, maybe the ex-wives lash out on occasion out of resentment at the way they were treated...passive aggression is a bitch.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #305 posted 08/01/17 11:22am

Superfan1984

Menes said:

Org..... I am sauced again. Three(3) days straight with no regards for the bile in my liver.

I have always regarded the org as a smorgasboard of sorts. A buffet of ideas, some interesting and insightful ,some filled with venom from parts unknown.

"Mani's Post" is synonymous with rumors and misplaced love in Mayte's book. Therefore, it requires a referesher course in who and what we are dealing with in relation to the org.

I went to church on Sunday ( sauced of course) because I was rather profane in the days prior to my visit. It's a nice church. Lots of corruption and gossip but I fight thru it all and pretend that this asylum called church has the ability to heal me of all my imperfections.

Here in this church sits "Mildred", an assuming woman that disarms you once you become engaged. I had heard many things about Mildred but I couldn't fathom the thought of who Mildred turned out to be.

Mildred joined our church a few months ago and appeared to be a harmless simple woman who wanted to be guided in the ways of the Lord. Coke bottle glasses, colorful wide brim hat, and a dress with "purple drink" stains on it was a trademark of Mildred. Above all, it was her kindness and benevolence that could melt beelzebub.

She gained the trust of many elders in the church and thru the process of time, became a beacon of the church.

For me, she was too quiet, too agreeable, a church mouse with ambition. Yet, she personified that which she proclaimed to love. It was confusing.

The bishops loved Mildred. She completed every task and errand and kept us all interested in her projects. Mildred became treasurer of our church in very short order. This was quite an accomplishment because she never contributed nothing more than a penny during an offering.

Adorned in her purple frock, she would often collect pennies from the coffers who had inadvertently dropped coins that seemed useless. Now, Mildred never had her own pennies , nevertheless, her offering was made and accepted as hers.

Mildred's ideas would eventually manifest because she was patient. Like a vulture lurks its prey, time was on her side.

These ideas were fostered by elders who trusted Mildred. I became increasingly dispondent upon each visit to the church . We didn't sing the same hymns, nor were we allowed to drink wine in excess after church . This was tampering with customs and culture.


Fast forward to today, I realize the Mildred was akin to a " pentito". There is no honor amongst a pentito.The pentito is self serving, inventing stories rich in rumor and innuendo. Futhermore , any hypothesis that could not bear forth truth, became a pronouncement of gospel . The pentito's aim is to destroy the very thing that it looked for guidance, love and inspiration from in order to secure a self serving goal.

Though elders reasoned and believed it was a vile attempt to distort and destroy the very image and likeness of that we understood to be good, some of them remained steadfast in believing the fallacy of the pentito. Mildred the pentito, swayed the faithful, the very elect, with love as cunning as hate.

It was of no cost to Mildred because every pentito is afforded protection from those who believe in redefining loyalty at any given moment.

Mildred lives among you just the same way as Mani's tweets, lies and destructive comments lives on as of this day.

Mildred lives among you just the same way as Mayte's destructive rumors, lies and well placed dementia lives on as of this day.

WOW, Menes eek You are so right! This is how I've always seen her. Even to this day, with her chairty- It just seems like more of manipulation- a way for her to be seen as this wonderful human being doing great things, meanwhile... well, I won't go there. Anyway, this sums it up perfectly ...

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #306 posted 08/01/17 11:53am

Genesia

avatar

She's a succubus. shrug

I mean if he did have sex he would break every rule Jehova's have regarding premarital sex so Prince is really just friends with them all anyway.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #307 posted 08/01/17 12:41pm

Bodhitheblackd
og

Genesia said:

She's a succubus. shrug

when I think of M2 now I think of the Wally lyrics, Prince going out 'and if I don't find someone, someone will find me.' He always sang about beeing lonely, but I think he was a lot more vulnerable than he wanted the world to see. In his despair, she found him, manipuated him, prayed with and preyed on him, married him, cheated on him...greedy and heartless.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #308 posted 08/01/17 1:49pm

nelcp777

Bodhitheblackdog said:

Genesia said:

She's a succubus. shrug

when I think of M2 now I think of the Wally lyrics, Prince going out 'and if I don't find someone, someone will find me.' He always sang about beeing lonely, but I think he was a lot more vulnerable than he wanted the world to see. In his despair, she found him, manipuated him, prayed with and preyed on him, married him, cheated on him...greedy and heartless.

I think she played the religous tip very well. Regardless, sometime the player does get played.

[Edited 8/1/17 17:15pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #309 posted 08/01/17 6:59pm

Menes

To the Coteries... Alas, I am sober this night.

There seems to be some confusion as to the meaning of the long winded rant concerning the "pentito, Mildred" . It needs a bit of clarity as to how it came to me.

In a drunken stuper I wrote of an experience not knowing that it would be revealed as a dual reference with an emphasis on hermeneutics.

I won't bore you with all the details but it was as if I had listened to "7" and pondered on the literal meaning of the song. They said Larry had at one point called a seance with the elders of his church in order to try to decipher the lyrics of this song . After a certain familiar spirit was engaged, he became moved with indignance rather than illumination and promptly summoned an usher to pick up the offering and left.

This last night of bibbing, I was entertwined between a box spring and a head board seeking relief. It was then that an angel appeared to tell me the reason I had this experience with Mildred and what was the meaning of it all. At first I thought it was a member of the council conjuring up jedi mind tricks but it was not so.

Michael was his name. A chief angel who delivers interpretations to the weary, like he did with, Daniel.

He came in with way too much light and I wasn't too happy about that. I wanted to hear this revelation.

He wanted to give me the revelation on one condition: That I no longer touch the grape. This was a hard thing to imagine. You can't really bargain with these guys but I had to ask him a thing.

I stated: "Didn't you give Peter three chances to screw up when he denied your friend? Why can't I have three more drinks? There was an immediate lesion that appeared on my skin that resembled leprosy so I figured it was time to cooperate.


Michael revealed these things to me:

"The church you were in, was the org".

"The elders are members of old who were brainwashed by the "pentito".

"The bishops are the council who guides the congregation".

"The "pentito" is not a singular person, rather, it is the spirit that is in the org that is the personification of the "pentitos themselves. Friends who were friends , became enemies because of the spirit of the "pentito".

I could feel ths sockets of my knees give way as these things were revealed.

He continued...

"The pentito comes adorned with thoughts not of her own but seeds power to that which she defends as truth because she , like them , believes that she has done something good knowing full well her actions and thoughts are wholly dependent on what someone else does or says. I was startled. The pentito is not just Mayte and Mani? What sort of spirit is this?

I asked him" who are these pentitos on the org. and how shall I Know" ?

His answer was clear.." It is the extension of Simon Magus , a deceiving spirit that you know and trust that later reveals herself as an adversary who is willing to mix rumor and lies in order to destroy years of a legacy. Such is her sacrifice.

"It is this same spirit who can defend the indefensible because it seeded its power to the queens who had not there conscience seared".

By this time, I needed another drink. I couldn't let on that I was thinking about bibbing.

Michael smiled , and said he wouldn't even offer me a penny for my thoughts because he already knew.

I will be around from time to time...


  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #310 posted 08/01/17 8:13pm

ISaidLifeIsJus
tAGame

avatar

Genesia said:

She's a succubus. shrug

I had to look that word up.

evillol

lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #311 posted 08/01/17 8:17pm

ISaidLifeIsJus
tAGame

avatar

I have missed you Menes.

I for one will never give up the grape.

blunt

Menes said:

To the Coteries... Alas, I am sober this night.

There seems to be some confusion as to the meaning of the long winded rant concerning the "pentito, Mildred" . It needs a bit of clarity as to how it came to me.

In a drunken stuper I wrote of an experience not knowing that it would be revealed as a dual reference with an emphasis on hermeneutics.

I won't bore you with all the details but it was as if I had listened to "7" and pondered on the literal meaning of the song. They said Larry had at one point called a seance with the elders of his church in order to try to decipher the lyrics of this song . After a certain familiar spirit was engaged, he became moved with indignance rather than illumination and promptly summoned an usher to pick up the offering and left.

This last night of bibbing, I was entertwined between a box spring and a head board seeking relief. It was then that an angel appeared to tell me the reason I had this experience with Mildred and what was the meaning of it all. At first I thought it was a member of the council conjuring up jedi mind tricks but it was not so.

Michael was his name. A chief angel who delivers interpretations to the weary, like he did with, Daniel.

He came in with way too much light and I wasn't too happy about that. I wanted to hear this revelation.

He wanted to give me the revelation on one condition: That I no longer touch the grape. This was a hard thing to imagine. You can't really bargain with these guys but I had to ask him a thing.

I stated: "Didn't you give Peter three chances to screw up when he denied your friend? Why can't I have three more drinks? There was an immediate lesion that appeared on my skin that resembled leprosy so I figured it was time to cooperate.


Michael revealed these things to me:

"The church you were in, was the org".

"The elders are members of old who were brainwashed by the "pentito".

"The bishops are the council who guides the congregation".

"The "pentito" is not a singular person, rather, it is the spirit that is in the org that is the personification of the "pentitos themselves. Friends who were friends , became enemies because of the spirit of the "pentito".

I could feel ths sockets of my knees give way as these things were revealed.

He continued...

"The pentito comes adorned with thoughts not of her own but seeds power to that which she defends as truth because she , like them , believes that she has done something good knowing full well her actions and thoughts are wholly dependent on what someone else does or says. I was startled. The pentito is not just Mayte and Mani? What sort of spirit is this?

I asked him" who are these pentitos on the org. and how shall I Know" ?

His answer was clear.." It is the extension of Simon Magus , a deceiving spirit that you know and trust that later reveals herself as an adversary who is willing to mix rumor and lies in order to destroy years of a legacy. Such is her sacrifice.

"It is this same spirit who can defend the indefensible because it seeded its power to the queens who had not there conscience seared".

By this time, I needed another drink. I couldn't let on that I was thinking about bibbing.

Michael smiled , and said he wouldn't even offer me a penny for my thoughts because he already knew.

I will be around from time to time...


  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #312 posted 08/01/17 8:18pm

rfan

cloveringold85 said:

PennyPurple said:

Clover, with all due respect they were not legally annulled. They were legally married and legally divorced. No annulment happened, that was legal. We've got it straight from Mayte. She didn't divorce Prince, he divorced her. Don't over think it. She didn't want the divorce and she didn't divorce him.

.

Penny, as far as Prince was concerned, the marriage was annulled. However, we don't really know for sure, do we?

.

Like I said, in "Mayte's mind", she never divorced Prince, but a divorce did indeed happen. That's all I was trying to point out.

.

I know Prince filed for the divorce, not Mayte. But, she clearly never accepted that a divorce even happened.

.

Lots of people break-up and get divorced every day, and usually 20-years later; they moved on. Just saying.

It is interesting that Prince fans know how he felt about each women somehow, if you a fan of Mayte and she seem to have more fans then Mani, then Mayte was the love of his life, although we never herd him say that after the divorce, but Mayte fans beleive it. The truth is Prince never spoke about either of these women after he divorced them. What we do know is, he publicly said he did not want to divorce Mani, we can speculate what he meant, but the fact is he did not want a divorce from Mani, Prince divorced Mayte, speculate all you want about he still loved her and so on, he wanted a divorce because he did it. That is what happen, he was single when he died and most likely dating, so this fight about who he loved in the end is just plain silly, just his fans wanting to beleive some made up story in their heads. Prince was divorced twice, he moved on with his life, his fans and ex wife's should do the same. I don't care what his friends supposely said, we have no ideal if any of that is true. Prince is the only one who can say who he loved. I just wish his fans focused on his wonderful contributions to the world of music and to the world as a whole.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #313 posted 08/01/17 8:29pm

malbena

rfan said:

cloveringold85 said:

.

Penny, as far as Prince was concerned, the marriage was annulled. However, we don't really know for sure, do we?

.

Like I said, in "Mayte's mind", she never divorced Prince, but a divorce did indeed happen. That's all I was trying to point out.

.

I know Prince filed for the divorce, not Mayte. But, she clearly never accepted that a divorce even happened.

.

Lots of people break-up and get divorced every day, and usually 20-years later; they moved on. Just saying.

It is interesting that Prince fans know how he felt about each women somehow, if you a fan of Mayte and she seem to have more fans then Mani, then Mayte was the love of his life, although we never herd him say that after the divorce, but Mayte fans beleive it. The truth is Prince never spoke about either of these women after he divorced them. What we do know is, he publicly said he did not want to divorce Mani, we can speculate what he meant, but the fact is he did not want a divorce from Mani, Prince divorced Mayte, speculate all you want about he still loved her and so on, he wanted a divorce because he did it. That is what happen, he was single when he died and most likely dating, so this fight about who he loved in the end is just plain silly, just his fans wanting to beleive some made up story in their heads. Prince was divorced twice, he moved on with his life, his fans and ex wife's should do the same. I don't care what his friends supposely said, we have no ideal if any of that is true. Prince is the only one who can say who he loved. I just wish his fans focused on his wonderful contributions to the world of music and to the world as a whole.

1- I agree about Mayte getting more fan support than Mani especially post publication of the book.

2- I agree there again. I would also add this silly fight over who reigned supreme extends beyond M1 and M2. Even women he never married would speculate they were the one.

3- He totally moved on. They haven't. M2 might be married but clearly displays a strong love for him still which many of us find it disrespectful to her current husband.

This is my normal life. These marital standards cannot be recreated with money.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #314 posted 08/02/17 2:27pm

LBrent

While I agree that we have no concrete word from P on whom hr loved on 4/20-21, I do remember him saying publicly at seperate times that Vanity and Mayte were his soulmates...I never remember him saying that about M2...

Just sayin...

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #315 posted 08/03/17 9:53pm

Asenath0607

rfan said:

cloveringold85 said:

.

Penny, as far as Prince was concerned, the marriage was annulled. However, we don't really know for sure, do we?

.

Like I said, in "Mayte's mind", she never divorced Prince, but a divorce did indeed happen. That's all I was trying to point out.

.

I know Prince filed for the divorce, not Mayte. But, she clearly never accepted that a divorce even happened.

.

Lots of people break-up and get divorced every day, and usually 20-years later; they moved on. Just saying.

It is interesting that Prince fans know how he felt about each women somehow, if you a fan of Mayte and she seem to have more fans then Mani, then Mayte was the love of his life, although we never herd him say that after the divorce, but Mayte fans beleive it. The truth is Prince never spoke about either of these women after he divorced them. What we do know is, he publicly said he did not want to divorce Mani, we can speculate what he meant, but the fact is he did not want a divorce from Mani, Prince divorced Mayte, speculate all you want about he still loved her and so on, he wanted a divorce because he did it. That is what happen, he was single when he died and most likely dating, so this fight about who he loved in the end is just plain silly, just his fans wanting to beleive some made up story in their heads. Prince was divorced twice, he moved on with his life, his fans and ex wife's should do the same. I don't care what his friends supposely said, we have no ideal if any of that is true. Prince is the only one who can say who he loved. I just wish his fans focused on his wonderful contributions to the world of music and to the world as a whole.

IMO the fight seems to not even be about who loved him, or who he loved, but who wins the prize for being the worse selection/wife.

What I find astounding is how people post their opinions with such authority; like they actually knew Prince and his wives up close and personal; and what further baffles me is the disdain that is so palpable that it oozes from some of the post. I know people will say that they would not have wanted to be involved with Prince; but honestly are some of you having such a visceral reaction to Manuela because she was a fan who was actually able to achieve a goal that some of us may have dreamed about/aspired to achieve but lacked the where-with- all to make it happen? Just asking.

Heck I’ll tell the truth, I never liked Mayte because she married my Prince. (i'll save some of u the trouble nutty wacky wave

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #316 posted 08/03/17 10:58pm

Mumio

avatar

Asenath0607 said:

IMO the fight seems to not even be about who loved him, or who he loved, but who wins the prize for being the worse selection/wife.

What I find astounding is how people post their opinions with such authority; like they actually knew Prince and his wives up close and personal; and what further baffles me is the disdain that is so palpable that it oozes from some of the post. I know people will say that they would not have wanted to be involved with Prince; but honestly are some of you having such a visceral reaction to Manuela because she was a fan who was actually able to achieve a goal that some of us may have dreamed about/aspired to achieve but lacked the where-with- all to make it happen? Just asking.

Heck I’ll tell the truth, I never liked Mayte because she married my Prince. (i'll save some of u the trouble nutty wacky wave


lol

Welcome to "the org", Mumio…they can have you, but I'll have your love in the end nod
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #317 posted 08/04/17 7:41am

LBrent

Asenath0607 said:

IMO the fight seems to not even be about who loved him, or who he loved, but who wins the prize for being the worse selection/wife.

What I find astounding is how people post their opinions with such authority; like they actually knew Prince and his wives up close and personal; and what further baffles me is the disdain that is so palpable that it oozes from some of the post. I know people will say that they would not have wanted to be involved with Prince; but honestly are some of you having such a visceral reaction to Manuela because she was a fan who was actually able to achieve a goal that some of us may have dreamed about/aspired to achieve but lacked the where-with- all to make it happen? Just asking.

Heck I’ll tell the truth, I never liked Mayte because she married my Prince. (i'll save some of u the trouble nutty wacky wave

Mumio said:
lol

It's all about owning your ish...and I, for one, ain't mad atchya...

biggrin

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #318 posted 08/04/17 11:18am

malbena

I finished reading Mayte's book. I no longer have respect for Manuela whatsoever. She has nothing compare to the strength and audacity Mayte has shown in the last year. Better hide these days. mad

This is my normal life. These marital standards cannot be recreated with money.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #319 posted 08/04/17 4:27pm

Mumio

avatar

LBrent said:

It's all about owning your ish...and I, for one, ain't mad atchya...

biggrin


I agree with you!

Welcome to "the org", Mumio…they can have you, but I'll have your love in the end nod
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #320 posted 08/04/17 6:29pm

OldFriends4Sal
e

avatar

moderator

lol

how in the world(cyber that is) does a thread start out with 'hey this is a cool never before seen picture'

to

what it is turned into lol

What's the matter with your life
Is poverty bringing U down?
Is the mailman jerking U 'round?
Did he put your million dollar check
In someone else's box?
Tell me, what's the matter with your world
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #321 posted 08/04/17 6:37pm

Mumio

avatar

OldFriends4Sale said:

lol

how in the world(cyber that is) does a thread start out with 'hey this is a cool never before seen picture'

to

what it is turned into lol


lol but the good news is there's no fighting right at this moment...right?

Welcome to "the org", Mumio…they can have you, but I'll have your love in the end nod
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #322 posted 08/04/17 7:53pm

ISaidLifeIsJus
tAGame

avatar

OldFriends4Sale said:

lol

how in the world(cyber that is) does a thread start out with 'hey this is a cool never before seen picture'

to

what it is turned into lol

Because that is what we do best.

lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #323 posted 08/04/17 8:14pm

OldFriends4Sal
e

avatar

moderator

ISaidLifeIsJustAGame said:

OldFriends4Sale said:

lol

how in the world(cyber that is) does a thread start out with 'hey this is a cool never before seen picture'

to

what it is turned into lol

Because that is what we do best.

lol

lol

it always makes me laugh

What's the matter with your life
Is poverty bringing U down?
Is the mailman jerking U 'round?
Did he put your million dollar check
In someone else's box?
Tell me, what's the matter with your world
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #324 posted 08/05/17 9:36am

malbena

OldFriends4Sale said:

ISaidLifeIsJustAGame said:

Because that is what we do best.

lol

lol

it always makes me laugh

It is easier to express opinions on the org as it is anonymous and doesn't offer private information about users. I can guarantee that the friends on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram who kiss Manuela's ass end up bashing her in here. Probably even Prince's former associates.

This is my normal life. These marital standards cannot be recreated with money.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 11 of 11 « First<234567891011
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Associated artists & people > Mani instagram post