independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Tue 26th Sep 2017 4:03am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Associated artists & people > Mani instagram post
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 9 of 11 « First<234567891011>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #240 posted 07/04/17 4:13pm

Vashtix

Bodhitheblackdog said:



LBrent said:




Bodhitheblackdog said:



Me too, so can someone explain to me how this super smart guy, who had been around the block a few million times, and who bragged a lot about how 'no one can play me' got played so bad? Crazy-making grief aside, this was supposed to be a religious Prince...how could he so conveniently trash his wedding vows? It's not like anyone forced him to marry Mayte...I can't rationalize any of it my head...and that goes for M2 being 'religious' and in with the JW's AND all the JW's that watched it play out...didn't anyone have a functioning moral compass?




M2 "religious"?...Hmmmmm...



I'm not religious, but wasn't there a Biblical story about a wise king who was known far and wide to "love G*D", yet he allowed his nether regions to guide him to make decisions that had him so "inflamed with lust" for a woman he wasn't married to that he impregnated her then tried to cover that up by bringing her husband back from a war zone in the hopes that he would sleep with her and the baby could be attributed to him, then failing that orchestrated her husband's murder by sending that loyal soldier and faithful husband back out into the thick of battle?...



And in another Biblical story, wasn't there a conniving and manipulative consort of a king who tried to get a loyal and well respected servant of the king to "lie down with her", yet the loyal servant "ran away from her quickly, leaving his garments behind in her grasp"?...



And that was aaaaages ago...



I'm guessing things weren't much different in 20th century Chanhassan...



As for JWs "watching it play out", that would be supposition...unless someone can cite a source....



cool wink



Well ,specifically his 'Spiritual Brother' Larry had a front row seat to the affair. He could have counseled him along a different path.



Prince should have never married.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #241 posted 07/05/17 12:14am

LBrent

Bodhitheblackdog said:

I also wonder if the JW's gave Prince a pass for his 'situational ethics' in hopes of inheriting BIG in his will. So, are they the big losers in the estate battle or did Prince take care of them big time before he passed? I'm not talking 200-300K, does anyone think he left them millions?

Hmmm, ya mean like Catholics of means leave the Catholic church?...or Scientologists or means leave that organization?...Gee, sounds pretty normal for parishioners of means to leave their religious affiliation a sum of money, however large...

.

However, if ya figure P left the JW organization a sum of money that would allow them to give ya a loan...I don't think they do that, hon...Try the Pentacostals...

.


Bodhitheblackdog said:

LBrent said:

M2 "religious"?...Hmmmmmmm...

I'm not religious, but wasn't there a Biblical story about a wise king who was known far and wide to "love G*D", yet he allowed his nether regions to guide him to make decisions that had him so "inflamed with lust" for a woman he wasn't married to that he impregnated her then tried to cover that up by bringing her husband back from a war zone in the hopes that he would sleep with her and the baby could be attributed to him, then failing that orchestrated her husband's murder by sending that loyal soldier and faithful husband back out into the thick of battle?...

And in another Biblical story, wasn't there a conniving and manipulative consort of a king who tried to get a loyal and well respected servant of the king to "lie down with her", yet the loyal servant "ran away from her quickly, leaving his garments behind in her grasp"?...

And that was aaaaaaages ago...

I'm guessing things weren't much different in 20th century Chanhassan...

As for JWs "watching it play out", that would be supposition...unless someone can cite a source....

cool wink

Well ,specifically his 'Spiritual Brother' Larry had a front row seat to the affair. He could have counseled him along a different path.

Yup...I got exactly what you meant in the earlier reply...

.

And again...Unless someone can cite a source...and allow me to be even more specific...unless someone was positioned with a high intensity lens showing LG monitoring P's glans and M2's introitus, then there can only be speculation...

.

In addition, unless a source can be cited that, in the event of knowledge of inappropriate behaviour, there can only be speculation...

.

In reference to the concern about "counseling", unless someone had LG under 24/7 personal surveillance to know whether he did or did not know anything about personal matters regarding P, M1 and M2 and all the legal details and all of the details of intimate relations by any or all of the parties involved and whether any or all parties were or were not counselled by LG and or any other JW clergy, there can only be speculation...

.

So to summarize...(say it with me...)...Unless a source can be cited, there can only be speculation regarding this matter...

.

You're welcome

lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #242 posted 07/05/17 12:53am

LBrent

Hey y'all...

I realize that in the heat of making a point sometimes folks use words and phrases that can be very hurtful...and since I don't believe anyone posting here is deliberately trying to be rude, insensitive or hurtful when trying to discuss P & M1's son, lemme supply y'all with some terminology that might assist in being respectfull when referencing him...

.

P & M1's son's name is Amiir. (As in, that is his name whether he is present to hear it or not.)

Amiir was born medically fragile. (Not "deformed", "damaged", "disfigured", etc.)

.

Make sense?...I'm sure y'all understand...Thanx in advance...

wink cool

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #243 posted 07/09/17 2:40pm

joytotheworld

LBrent said:

Hey y'all...

I realize that in the heat of making a point sometimes folks use words and phrases that can be very hurtful...and since I don't believe anyone posting here is deliberately trying to be rude, insensitive or hurtful when trying to discuss P & M1's son, lemme supply y'all with some terminology that might assist in being respectfull when referencing him...

.

P & M1's son's name is Amiir. (As in, that is his name whether he is present to hear it or not.)

Amiir was born medically fragile. (Not "deformed", "damaged", "disfigured", etc.)

.

Make sense?...I'm sure y'all understand...Thanx in advance...

wink cool

Thank you and nicely put.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #244 posted 07/19/17 4:40am

laurarichardso
n

Bodhitheblackdog said:

I also wonder if the JW's gave Prince a pass for his 'situational ethics' in hopes of inheriting BIG in his will. So, are they the big losers in the estate battle or did Prince take care of them big time before he passed? I'm not talking 200-300K, does anyone think he left them millions?

He did not leave anyone anything. Why is this so hard to understand. He donated money over the years to the church which can be seen via tax forms for his charity. I think he did his donating while he was alive and well.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #245 posted 07/19/17 4:46am

laurarichardso
n

Bodhitheblackdog said:

LBrent said:

Yes, I agree P looks quite yummy during that time period, but when M2 is actually in a pic with him, not matter how pretty she is or how "happy" he looks or whatever the scenario...all I hear in my brain is "ill-gotten goods" and I quickly snap out of the "oh, he looks so cute here" haze, cuz I suddenly remember the cataclymic chain of events that brought them together...and how she was able to be opportunistic...

And I can't ever enjoy her in those pictures...although he's always gorgeous to me no matter what...

But everyone's tolerance level is different...

wink cool


[Edited 7/4/17 11:17am]

Me too, so can someone explain to me how this super smart guy, who had been around the block a few million times, and who bragged a lot about how 'no one can play me' got played so bad? Crazy-making grief aside, this was supposed to be a religious Prince...how could he so conveniently trash his wedding vows? It's not like anyone forced him to marry Mayte...I can't rationalize any of it my head...and that goes for M2 being 'religious' and in with the JW's AND all the JW's that watched it play out...didn't anyone have a functioning moral compass?

You realize that humans have emotions and feelings. For whatever reason he did not want to be married to Mayte anymore we do not know all that went on between them because Mayte is only going to tell the side that makes her look good. It usually takes two to tango.

People get divorces everyday and you keep going on as if Prince was not allowed to get a divorce. The truth of the matter is he should not have married either of these women because he had a wandering eye and maybe marriage was not for him because it is not for everybody.

He had multiple girlfriends while dating Mayte, he had affairs while they were married, and according to a few people who were around him and M2 he had other women while they were engaged. I would bet the only think that slowed him up was the hip pain. He just should have stayed single.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #246 posted 07/19/17 3:42pm

cloveringold85

avatar

laurarichardson said:

Bodhitheblackdog said:

Me too, so can someone explain to me how this super smart guy, who had been around the block a few million times, and who bragged a lot about how 'no one can play me' got played so bad? Crazy-making grief aside, this was supposed to be a religious Prince...how could he so conveniently trash his wedding vows? It's not like anyone forced him to marry Mayte...I can't rationalize any of it my head...and that goes for M2 being 'religious' and in with the JW's AND all the JW's that watched it play out...didn't anyone have a functioning moral compass?

You realize that humans have emotions and feelings. For whatever reason he did not want to be married to Mayte anymore we do not know all that went on between them because Mayte is only going to tell the side that makes her look good. It usually takes two to tango.

People get divorces everyday and you keep going on as if Prince was not allowed to get a divorce. The truth of the matter is he should not have married either of these women because he had a wandering eye and maybe marriage was not for him because it is not for everybody.

He had multiple girlfriends while dating Mayte, he had affairs while they were married, and according to a few people who were around him and M2 he had other women while they were engaged. I would bet the only think that slowed him up was the hip pain. He just should have stayed single.

.

The Mani thread is still up, yay!! Let's do the "yay" dance! LOL lol dancing jig

.

Prince may have had wandering eyes and a high labido; but let's not suggest that M1 and M2 were as pure as the driven-snow either, LOL lol

.

Prince cheated on Mayte; Mayte cheated on Prince.

Prince cheated on Mani; Mani cheated on Prince.....with Eric Benet. lol

.

I think Prince really wanted to make both marriages work; but it didn't work out that way. They are all to blame; not just one person.

"With love, honor, and respect for every living thing in the universe, separation ceases, and we all become one being, singing one song." - Prince Roger Nelson (1958-2016)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #247 posted 07/19/17 4:44pm

Vashtix

cloveringold85 said:

laurarichardson said:

You realize that humans have emotions and feelings. For whatever reason he did not want to be married to Mayte anymore we do not know all that went on between them because Mayte is only going to tell the side that makes her look good. It usually takes two to tango.

People get divorces everyday and you keep going on as if Prince was not allowed to get a divorce. The truth of the matter is he should not have married either of these women because he had a wandering eye and maybe marriage was not for him because it is not for everybody.

He had multiple girlfriends while dating Mayte, he had affairs while they were married, and according to a few people who were around him and M2 he had other women while they were engaged. I would bet the only think that slowed him up was the hip pain. He just should have stayed single.

.

The Mani thread is still up, yay!! Let's do the "yay" dance! LOL lol dancing jig

.

Prince may have had wandering eyes and a high labido; but let's not suggest that M1 and M2 were as pure as the driven-snow either, LOL lol

.

Prince cheated on Mayte; Mayte cheated on Prince.

Prince cheated on Mani; Mani cheated on Prince.....with Eric Benet. lol

.

I think Prince really wanted to make both marriages work; but it didn't work out that way. They are all to blame; not just one person.

Prince should have never married.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #248 posted 07/19/17 4:46pm

cloveringold85

avatar

Vashtix said:

cloveringold85 said:

.

The Mani thread is still up, yay!! Let's do the "yay" dance! LOL lol dancing jig

.

Prince may have had wandering eyes and a high labido; but let's not suggest that M1 and M2 were as pure as the driven-snow either, LOL lol

.

Prince cheated on Mayte; Mayte cheated on Prince.

Prince cheated on Mani; Mani cheated on Prince.....with Eric Benet. lol

.

I think Prince really wanted to make both marriages work; but it didn't work out that way. They are all to blame; not just one person.

Prince should have never married.

.

I agree; marriage was not a part of his DNA. lol

"With love, honor, and respect for every living thing in the universe, separation ceases, and we all become one being, singing one song." - Prince Roger Nelson (1958-2016)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #249 posted 07/19/17 4:58pm

purplegirl00

laurarichardson said:

Bodhitheblackdog said:

Me too, so can someone explain to me how this super smart guy, who had been around the block a few million times, and who bragged a lot about how 'no one can play me' got played so bad? Crazy-making grief aside, this was supposed to be a religious Prince...how could he so conveniently trash his wedding vows? It's not like anyone forced him to marry Mayte...I can't rationalize any of it my head...and that goes for M2 being 'religious' and in with the JW's AND all the JW's that watched it play out...didn't anyone have a functioning moral compass?

You realize that humans have emotions and feelings. For whatever reason he did not want to be married to Mayte anymore we do not know all that went on between them because Mayte is only going to tell the side that makes her look good. It usually takes two to tango.

People get divorces everyday and you keep going on as if Prince was not allowed to get a divorce. The truth of the matter is he should not have married either of these women because he had a wandering eye and maybe marriage was not for him because it is not for everybody.

He had multiple girlfriends while dating Mayte, he had affairs while they were married, and according to a few people who were around him and M2 he had other women while they were engaged. I would bet the only think that slowed him up was the hip pain. He just should have stayed single.

That's right. She was part of harem 2.0 and when Prince chose to marry her, I imagine it was like a scene from The Bachelorette. Which one was going to get the final rose? Nona or Mayte? rose whistling lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #250 posted 07/19/17 5:27pm

cloveringold85

avatar

purplegirl00 said:

laurarichardson said:

You realize that humans have emotions and feelings. For whatever reason he did not want to be married to Mayte anymore we do not know all that went on between them because Mayte is only going to tell the side that makes her look good. It usually takes two to tango.

People get divorces everyday and you keep going on as if Prince was not allowed to get a divorce. The truth of the matter is he should not have married either of these women because he had a wandering eye and maybe marriage was not for him because it is not for everybody.

He had multiple girlfriends while dating Mayte, he had affairs while they were married, and according to a few people who were around him and M2 he had other women while they were engaged. I would bet the only think that slowed him up was the hip pain. He just should have stayed single.

That's right. She was part of harem 2.0 and when Prince chose to marry her, I imagine it was like a scene from The Bachelorette. Which one was going to get the final rose? Nona or Mayte? rose whistling lol

.

Thank God that Prince never went on any reality shows! No, just no!! lol

.

Imagine Prince on The Bacheolorette and all the women fighting over him and crying; there would be drinks flying everywhere and tables flipping! lol

.

We know that would never happen, but it's kinda funny!! giggle

"With love, honor, and respect for every living thing in the universe, separation ceases, and we all become one being, singing one song." - Prince Roger Nelson (1958-2016)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #251 posted 07/19/17 5:31pm

purplegirl00

cloveringold85 said:

purplegirl00 said:

That's right. She was part of harem 2.0 and when Prince chose to marry her, I imagine it was like a scene from The Bachelorette. Which one was going to get the final rose? Nona or Mayte? rose whistling lol

.

Thank God that Prince never went on any reality shows! No, just no!! lol

.

Imagine Prince on The Bacheolorette and all the women fighting over him and crying; there would be drinks flying everywhere and tables flipping! lol

.

We know that would never happen, but it's kinda funny!! giggle

Oh my gosh.. I see dishes and wine bottles flying through the air. Oh what drama..

falloff falloff

And at the end for Prince to choose none of them. biggrin lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #252 posted 07/19/17 5:47pm

cloveringold85

avatar

purplegirl00 said:

cloveringold85 said:

.

Thank God that Prince never went on any reality shows! No, just no!! lol

.

Imagine Prince on The Bacheolorette and all the women fighting over him and crying; there would be drinks flying everywhere and tables flipping! lol

.

We know that would never happen, but it's kinda funny!! giggle

Oh my gosh.. I see dishes and wine bottles flying through the air. Oh what drama..

falloff falloff

And at the end for Prince to choose none of them. biggrin lol

.

Ha-ha! I forgot to mention dishes and wine bottles! LOL lol

.

Prince be like: Nah, I'm done with all y'all bitches........Buh-byeeeee!! lol falloff falloff

.

Image result for prince gif

lol

"With love, honor, and respect for every living thing in the universe, separation ceases, and we all become one being, singing one song." - Prince Roger Nelson (1958-2016)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #253 posted 07/19/17 6:22pm

purplegirl00

cloveringold85 said:

purplegirl00 said:

Oh my gosh.. I see dishes and wine bottles flying through the air. Oh what drama..

falloff falloff

And at the end for Prince to choose none of them. biggrin lol

.

Ha-ha! I forgot to mention dishes and wine bottles! LOL lol

.

Prince be like: Nah, I'm done with all y'all bitches........Buh-byeeeee!! lol falloff falloff

.

Image result for prince gif

lol

^ yep that would be the look on his face! falloff

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #254 posted 07/19/17 6:29pm

cloveringold85

avatar

You're cool, Purplegirl00. I like your sense of humor and Prince had a good one too! We would all be laughing-it up together! LOL lol ohgoon

"With love, honor, and respect for every living thing in the universe, separation ceases, and we all become one being, singing one song." - Prince Roger Nelson (1958-2016)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #255 posted 07/19/17 6:45pm

purplegirl00

cloveringold85 said:

You're cool, Purplegirl00. I like your sense of humor and Prince had a good one too! We would all be laughing-it up together! LOL lol ohgoon

Aww. Thank you for entertaining my sense of humor. touched Prince seems to have been SUPER funny. I agree, it could be good times. The people who were blessed enough to spend time with him must have had their faces hurting from laughing. lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #256 posted 07/20/17 11:09am

cloveringold85

avatar

purplegirl00 said:

cloveringold85 said:

You're cool, Purplegirl00. I like your sense of humor and Prince had a good one too! We would all be laughing-it up together! LOL lol ohgoon

Aww. Thank you for entertaining my sense of humor. touched Prince seems to have been SUPER funny. I agree, it could be good times. The people who were blessed enough to spend time with him must have had their faces hurting from laughing. lol

.

No doubt! LOL lol

"With love, honor, and respect for every living thing in the universe, separation ceases, and we all become one being, singing one song." - Prince Roger Nelson (1958-2016)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #257 posted 07/22/17 9:25pm

CyndiGR

Agreed,...

ISaidLifeIsJustAGame said:

Sure she was respectful of P not celebrating his birthday.rolleyes rolleyes

M2 didnt celebrate either when she converted to JW and then quickly left after the divorce.

This ex is a slick one.

M1 and M2 need to quit.

Both are desperate for attention.

There is a reason he left both these women behind and didnt look back.

nuts nuts

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #258 posted 07/24/17 9:18pm

AnnaStesia10

avatar

LBrent said:

Yes, I agree P looks quite yummy during that time period, but when M2 is actually in a pic with him, not matter how pretty she is or how "happy" he looks or whatever the scenario...all I hear in my brain is "ill-gotten goods" and I quickly snap out of the "oh, he looks so cute here" haze, cuz I suddenly remember the cataclymic chain of events that brought them together...and how she was able to be opportunistic...



And I can't ever enjoy her in those pictures...although he's always gorgeous to me no matter what...



But everyone's tolerance level is different...



wink cool




[Edited 7/4/17 11:17am]



I agree with this statement. Always had a bad vibe about her since day 1.
"A strong spirit transcends rules." - Prince
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #259 posted 07/27/17 2:47pm

CyndiGR

Absolutely...

AnnaStesia10 said:

LBrent said:

Yes, I agree P looks quite yummy during that time period, but when M2 is actually in a pic with him, not matter how pretty she is or how "happy" he looks or whatever the scenario...all I hear in my brain is "ill-gotten goods" and I quickly snap out of the "oh, he looks so cute here" haze, cuz I suddenly remember the cataclymic chain of events that brought them together...and how she was able to be opportunistic...



And I can't ever enjoy her in those pictures...although he's always gorgeous to me no matter what...



But everyone's tolerance level is different...



wink cool




[Edited 7/4/17 11:17am]



I agree with this statement. Always had a bad vibe about her since day 1.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #260 posted 07/28/17 5:59pm

sag10

avatar

Genesia said:

Superfan1984 said:

Could I be wrong about her? God, it's all so confusing! I've never liked her but I agree, he's always seemed much more candid and truly happy with her... maybe I've got her all wrong... lovely photos.


She's no diffferent than any of the others. He was happy with her until he wasn't.

Touche'

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect, it means you've decided to look beyond the imperfections... unknown
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #261 posted 07/29/17 11:37am

Menes

Vashtix said:

cloveringold85 said:

.

The Mani thread is still up, yay!! Let's do the "yay" dance! LOL lol dancing jig

.

Prince may have had wandering eyes and a high labido; but let's not suggest that M1 and M2 were as pure as the driven-snow either, LOL lol

.

Prince cheated on Mayte; Mayte cheated on Prince.

Prince cheated on Mani; Mani cheated on Prince.....with Eric Benet. lol

.

I think Prince really wanted to make both marriages work; but it didn't work out that way. They are all to blame; not just one person.

Prince should have never married.

Prince should have never married? It's who he married as opposed to the concept of marriage itself.

These were monsters he created with all that luxurious pampering. These were exotic pets that he thought he could tame and modify into house cats or lap dogs.

Put 'em in an apartment, get a used leased car (in his name), one debit card (with 1k spending limit per month), and let that run its' course for some time. After all, they were traveling all over the world with him in a private jet, dining at the finest restruatants and didn't do a damn bit of house keeping. In addition, they were getting a proper daily amount of sex , I suppose. What more did they need? Jesus, that wasn't sufficient enough for the virgin? She could barely speak proper English!

The problem is that they had nothing to offer at the time of consummation, yet, he made them a priority when all he was to them was an option. These were not highly educated women with established careers. Qute frankly, they were pretty faces and a hole. Prince couldn't see that he was geting that already?

I hope he changed his religion to Islam in the elevator. Just maybe he will get a few virgins and start all over with nothing but sex to offer.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #262 posted 07/29/17 11:50am

Superfan1984

Manuela is educated. I'm not crazy about her but I think that is one of the things that appealed to P after M1.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #263 posted 07/29/17 11:52am

Menes

Superfan1984 said:

Manuela is educated. I'm not crazy about her but I think that is one of the things that appealed to P after M1.

Educated at the time of the marriage? What "edumacation" was that?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #264 posted 07/29/17 1:52pm

Superfan1984

Menes said:

Superfan1984 said:

Manuela is educated. I'm not crazy about her but I think that is one of the things that appealed to P after M1.

Educated at the time of the marriage? What "edumacation" was that?

??? the fuck???? If I'm not mistaken, she has her law degree confused And yes, she got it before Prince.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #265 posted 07/29/17 2:30pm

Menes

Superfan1984 said:

Menes said:

Educated at the time of the marriage? What "edumacation" was that?

??? the fuck???? If I'm not mistaken, she has her law degree confused And yes, she got it before Prince.

He was already pummeling her before she even graduated. She had no earning power. Then he spoiled her. Fact.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #266 posted 07/29/17 2:54pm

Vashtix

Menes said:

Vashtix said:

Prince should have never married.

Prince should have never married? It's who he married as opposed to the concept of marriage itself.

These were monsters he created with all that luxurious pampering. These were exotic pets that he thought he could tame and modify into house cats or lap dogs.

Put 'em in an apartment, get a used leased car (in his name), one debit card (with 1k spending limit per month), and let that run its' course for some time. After all, they were traveling all over the world with him in a private jet, dining at the finest restruatants and didn't do a damn bit of house keeping. In addition, they were getting a proper daily amount of sex , I suppose. What more did they need? Jesus, that wasn't sufficient enough for the virgin? She could barely speak proper English!

The problem is that they had nothing to offer at the time of consummation, yet, he made them a priority when all he was to them was an option. These were not highly educated women with established careers. Qute frankly, they were pretty faces and a hole. Prince couldn't see that he was geting that already?

I hope he changed his religion to Islam in the elevator. Just maybe he will get a few virgins and start all over with nothing but sex to offer.

eek

[Edited 7/29/17 14:56pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #267 posted 07/29/17 3:13pm

Mumio

avatar

Menes said:

Superfan1984 said:

Manuela is educated. I'm not crazy about her but I think that is one of the things that appealed to P after M1.

Educated at the time of the marriage? What "edumacation" was that?



Menes hug Happy to see you, it's been too long!

Welcome to "the org", Mumio… they can have you, but I'll have your love in the end.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #268 posted 07/29/17 3:49pm

Menes

Vashtix said:

Menes said:

Prince should have never married? It's who he married as opposed to the concept of marriage itself.

These were monsters he created with all that luxurious pampering. These were exotic pets that he thought he could tame and modify into house cats or lap dogs.

Put 'em in an apartment, get a used leased car (in his name), one debit card (with 1k spending limit per month), and let that run its' course for some time. After all, they were traveling all over the world with him in a private jet, dining at the finest restruatants and didn't do a damn bit of house keeping. In addition, they were getting a proper daily amount of sex , I suppose. What more did they need? Jesus, that wasn't sufficient enough for the virgin? She could barely speak proper English!

The problem is that they had nothing to offer at the time of consummation, yet, he made them a priority when all he was to them was an option. These were not highly educated women with established careers. Qute frankly, they were pretty faces and a hole. Prince couldn't see that he was geting that already?

I hope he changed his religion to Islam in the elevator. Just maybe he will get a few virgins and start all over with nothing but sex to offer.

eek

[Edited 7/29/17 14:56pm]

A lot of these songs are in fact, a carthasis, to rid of himself of the wretched nightmares of lavishing these women with an exorbitant amount of attention, pursuit, and of course , CASH! In return, he wanted control and loyalty beyond what the poor creatures could stomach. So it is when you create the monsters.

For him, imprinting his lifestyle on these exotic felines was to last forever. He forgot that these young, dumb and... individuals do grow up . When they do, control is no longer an option because some were inherently corrupt from inception. They too have their legions of users unabashed.

Did he not know that poverty trumps honesty any day? Where was Pastor Larry and all of his prophetic visionary discernment? Spooky Electric won.

Those sweet innocent faces hid those nasty fangs and claws . When the perceived betrayals came in the form of a smiling Judas, the facade of the most beautiful girls in the world, must've resembled that of a toothless wretched sea hag slowly extracting bits and pieces of your soul like a lamprey latches on to its' prey. How many times can one man see this?

The hags were now hardened and filled with knowledge because you taught the hags everything . The hags understood secrecy, deception and how to inflict pain when you are helpless because you trusted the pretty faces with all of your secrets. They repaid you by getting serviced by underlinks, plebians,and minions whose claim to fame was that you lost the battle and the war . The facade killed you because you could no longer trust ,my friend. You chose death and I salute you ,brother.

Back to the studio and the composition of another cryptic song. There has got to be something cryptic in the vault that we haven't heard but would readily understand.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #269 posted 07/29/17 3:55pm

Menes

Mumio said:

Menes said:

Educated at the time of the marriage? What "edumacation" was that?



Menes hug Happy to see you, it's been too long!

Heyyyyyyy Mumio! Good to see you! I'm on the sauce today so forgive me if I go astray.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 9 of 11 « First<234567891011>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Associated artists & people > Mani instagram post