independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Mon 24th Apr 2017 5:55pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Associated artists & people > Jesse Johnson Prince story
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 04/21/17 5:26am

laurarichardso
n

Jesse Johnson Prince story

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 04/21/17 5:58am

justAmeda

avatar

lol the laundry and dishwasher story totally cracks me up! too funny but the review of his show? OUCH! WAY TO HARSH! The reporter needs to give the man a break! I mean Prince was his friend. Jesse even stated not long after his passing that he and Prince were still close til the end. I'm sure the impact of being there and knowing that his friend is no longer here is taking it's toll on him emotionally...The reporter needs to remember that those that worked with Prince and are in Minneapolis this week are probably a basket of emotions. I'm sure Jesse is no different. sad hug to Jesse, we love ya man!

Everybody's looking 4 the ladder...."A record deal is a contractual agreement that may or may not help you build an audience. If a band has one hit, they had an experience, not a career."-Dez Dickerson
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 04/21/17 6:00am

laurarichardso
n

justAmeda said:

lol the laundry and dishwasher story totally cracks me up! too funny but the review of his show? OUCH! WAY TO HARSH! The reporter needs to give the man a break! I mean Prince was his friend. Jesse even stated not long after his passing that he and Prince were still close til the end. I'm sure the impact of being there and knowing that his friend is no longer here is taking it's toll on him emotionally...The reporter needs to remember that those that worked with Prince and are in Minneapolis this week are probably a basket of emotions. I'm sure Jesse is no different. sad hug to Jesse, we love ya man!

The media does not care to them Prince is good for clicks and revenue generation. These people were his friends going back 30 and 40 years and so many in the media are clueless.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 04/21/17 6:10am

justAmeda

avatar

laurarichardson said:

justAmeda said:

lol the laundry and dishwasher story totally cracks me up! too funny but the review of his show? OUCH! WAY TO HARSH! The reporter needs to give the man a break! I mean Prince was his friend. Jesse even stated not long after his passing that he and Prince were still close til the end. I'm sure the impact of being there and knowing that his friend is no longer here is taking it's toll on him emotionally...The reporter needs to remember that those that worked with Prince and are in Minneapolis this week are probably a basket of emotions. I'm sure Jesse is no different. sad hug to Jesse, we love ya man!

The media does not care to them Prince is good for clicks and revenue generation. These people were his friends going back 30 and 40 years and so many in the media are clueless.

Here is the comment I left on that dude's article... WOW! Dude you way harsh! Give Jesse a break man! You gotta remember Prince was a dear friend of Jesse's and I'm sure those that knew him are all a basket of emotions on the inside this week! They are doing the best they can with their gift of music. I don't' think any of us fans would fault him or anyone for a "lack luster" show but instead we would consider the circumstances and show our love, support and understanding. It's gotta be one of the toughest moments of their lives to be in Minneapolis knowing their friend is no longer here on earth with them. Every artist has an off night but especially considering the circumstances I think this was a bit to far. Granted I know you are just stating your own opinion of the show and you have that right but it really breaks my heart to see this kind of review. Sending hugs from Nashville to Jesse and all those that knew Prince.

Everybody's looking 4 the ladder...."A record deal is a contractual agreement that may or may not help you build an audience. If a band has one hit, they had an experience, not a career."-Dez Dickerson
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 04/22/17 6:57am

ISaidLifeIsJus
tAGame

avatar

I wonder what was going on in the tent he often visited on the side of the stage?

lol

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 04/22/17 7:04am

justAmeda

avatar

ISaidLifeIsJustAGame said:

I wonder what was going on in the tent he often visited on the side of the stage?

lol

eek lol have NOOOOOOOOO idea! whistle Here the story he told last night about the time he and Prince bailed out on some girls after they got back to their place!

https://www.facebook.com/daphnevickie/videos/10213001949822647/

Everybody's looking 4 the ladder...."A record deal is a contractual agreement that may or may not help you build an audience. If a band has one hit, they had an experience, not a career."-Dez Dickerson
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 04/24/17 4:29am

laurarichardso
n

justAmeda said:

ISaidLifeIsJustAGame said:

I wonder what was going on in the tent he often visited on the side of the stage?

lol

eek lol have NOOOOOOOOO idea! whistle Here the story he told last night about the time he and Prince bailed out on some girls after they got back to their place!

https://www.facebook.com/daphnevickie/videos/10213001949822647/

Funny as hell.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Associated artists & people > Jesse Johnson Prince story