independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Tue 21st May 2019 7:39pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Associated artists & people > Mani Is PREGNANT!!
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 3 of 3 <123
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #60 posted 08/10/11 7:35pm

laurarichardso
n

Deadflow3r said:

prodigalfan said:

yes, but the baby was born with CONGENITAL birth defects that were related to GENETICS, not environment. So that means something in either Mayte's or Prince's genetics was passed down to the little fella. I wish Mani a healthy pregnancy and healthy baby. I wish the same for Mayte. And for that matter Prince as well. I just think there are several who are beginnning to think it was not the ladies who had the problems having a HEALTHY baby.

nod And this was what I was thinking.......

[Edited 8/10/11 8:36am]

It is sad but is does appear that P may have the problem. Not sure about the stories that Mani miscarriaged but I would think with all the stories about his behavior when the first child died that a second might have sent him packing.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #61 posted 08/10/11 7:58pm

paintedlady

avatar

prodigalfan said:

Deadflow3r said:

What Genesia said made me think;

Manuela doesn't look pregnant at 5 months (unless you know how flat her stomach is normally).

If she doesn't look pregnant at 5 months, surely no one, BUT THOSE THAT WERE TOLD, knew she was pregnant at 3 months.

Most miscarriages happen in the first 3 months.

Had Mani miscarried none of us would have ever known she was pregnant with Eric's baby.

So, IMO it is quite possible that Mani got pregnant once or twice during her marriage to Prince and miscarried. If either the sperm or the egg has a genetic defect the chance of this happening is greater than normal.

Baby Gregory may not be the only heartbreak that Prince has endured in his pursuit to become a father. I know that he seemed elated when speaking of children on the Oprah show with Mayte. The song "future baby Mama" was on a cd released when he was 50. I think this man seriously still longs to be a dad, which is pretty heartbreaking.

People talk about Prince dating women who are almost still girls. I believe he does this because a woman's fertility drops steadily after 35. If he already has genetic issues of his own, adding a woman with aging eggs to the equation will surely not help. I am not saying that he can't have a baby with a woman close to his own age, what I am saying is that if such a baby were to occur it would be a miracle. (the oldest a woman has ever gotten pregnant without fertility treatments was 59; recently in England. hmmm Unless of course you count Bible stories.).

^ Actually, during the time that Prince and Mani had announced their pending divorce... there were several people who had "insiders" information about the marriage.

You know, everyone was down on Mani (being this is PRINCE.org, and saying that she was gold digger etc. And there were several who would jump into a thread defending Mani. I thought of these people as "Mani's camp". Bria had a "camp" as well.

Well anyhoo, someone from Mani's camp stated that:

1) Prince had locked Mani out of the home, that he abandoned the relationship. Also that Mani tried to reach out to him, but he would not accept her calls.

2) Mani had tried to have kids with Prince but she miscarried.

For some reason, these things just rang true to me. That is why I don't believe for a minute that Mani divorced Prince because he cheated. She filed for divorce because it was time to leave the car wreck... the other occupant (Prince) had left a long time ago.

And 2) Prince would need some fertility intervention or miracle to have a healthy baby.

There are some medical things that can be done when people have genetic issues. Early pregnancy to genetically test the fetus and have a (how can I say THIS delicately??) termination if the pregnancy is not going well, or will be viable.... but not many people can or want to do this. And Prince not even wanting his pregnant wife to have regular prenatal care... I just don't see him letting some doctor poke and prod him to get a healthy baby. Plus for religious reasons..... disbelief

But, I had a coworker who did just that... after several tries she just stopped telling people she was expecting that is until she had a pregnancy make it through 2nd trimester.

Finally she has given birth to 2 healthy kids. But she had to "break several eggs" to finally get 2.

I don't think she is 5 months pregnant. The more pregnancies you have the bigger you tend to get since the uterus is already scarred or bigger.

I hope she isn't lying about how far along she is.

If she blows up in one month, then we'll see, at 5 months baby is about 9 ounces and six inches long... the baby can kick, move blink, suck its thumb...all fingers and toes accounted for.... add to that a huge placenta and liquids protecting the baby, and a uterus that has to accomidate the entire package... the uterus is just past your belly button at 5 months.

5 months? Hmm... she don't look it. We'll see. I hope she is and doesn't give "birth" to some 5 pound premature baby because she did some hollywood shit.

she is pregnant though, her tits look and face look fuller.

I hope they have a healthy baby that is carried to full term.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #62 posted 08/11/11 1:22am

Vanity45

avatar

paintedlady said:

prodigalfan said:

^ Actually, during the time that Prince and Mani had announced their pending divorce... there were several people who had "insiders" information about the marriage.

You know, everyone was down on Mani (being this is PRINCE.org, and saying that she was gold digger etc. And there were several who would jump into a thread defending Mani. I thought of these people as "Mani's camp". Bria had a "camp" as well.

Well anyhoo, someone from Mani's camp stated that:

1) Prince had locked Mani out of the home, that he abandoned the relationship. Also that Mani tried to reach out to him, but he would not accept her calls.

2) Mani had tried to have kids with Prince but she miscarried.

For some reason, these things just rang true to me. That is why I don't believe for a minute that Mani divorced Prince because he cheated. She filed for divorce because it was time to leave the car wreck... the other occupant (Prince) had left a long time ago.

And 2) Prince would need some fertility intervention or miracle to have a healthy baby.

There are some medical things that can be done when people have genetic issues. Early pregnancy to genetically test the fetus and have a (how can I say THIS delicately??) termination if the pregnancy is not going well, or will be viable.... but not many people can or want to do this. And Prince not even wanting his pregnant wife to have regular prenatal care... I just don't see him letting some doctor poke and prod him to get a healthy baby. Plus for religious reasons..... disbelief

But, I had a coworker who did just that... after several tries she just stopped telling people she was expecting that is until she had a pregnancy make it through 2nd trimester.

Finally she has given birth to 2 healthy kids. But she had to "break several eggs" to finally get 2.

I don't think she is 5 months pregnant. The more pregnancies you have the bigger you tend to get since the uterus is already scarred or bigger.

I hope she isn't lying about how far along she is.

If she blows up in one month, then we'll see, at 5 months baby is about 9 ounces and six inches long... the baby can kick, move blink, suck its thumb...all fingers and toes accounted for.... add to that a huge placenta and liquids protecting the baby, and a uterus that has to accomidate the entire package... the uterus is just past your belly button at 5 months.

5 months? Hmm... she don't look it. We'll see. I hope she is and doesn't give "birth" to some 5 pound premature baby because she did some hollywood shit.

she is pregnant though, her tits look and face look fuller.

I hope they have a healthy baby that is carried to full term.

Maybe that pic simply isn't taken the exact moment when she's 5 months pregnant...it could simply be an older one. The problem solved! Next...??! lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #63 posted 08/11/11 3:44am

alexnvrmnd777

laurarichardson said:

prodigalfan said:

They always look better when they leave him. Mayte wore too heavy and dramatic make up. Her hair was cut too severely. Now she looks younger, fresh faced, hair cut to soflty frame her face etc.

Mani, again too much make up, really dark colors, that straight heavy looking black hair. Now she has her hair naturally curly, fresher looking make up, and brighter more younger looking clothes.

Well if you look at pic of P with Mani he did not look happy or good when he was with her. He looks great now so maybe they are both happy.

Please. He looks the same then as he does now. Besides, this is about Mani, not Prince. rolleyes

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #64 posted 08/11/11 6:25pm

laurarichardso
n

alexnvrmnd777 said:

laurarichardson said:

Well if you look at pic of P with Mani he did not look happy or good when he was with her. He looks great now so maybe they are both happy.

Please. He looks the same then as he does now. Besides, this is about Mani, not Prince. rolleyes

You can find a lot of pics of Prince with Mani with a tired or sad look. The only reason you would not notice this is if you have an eye problem or are on crack.

Maybe you need to see an eye doctor or go into treatement.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #65 posted 08/11/11 11:19pm

NewPowerSista

avatar

If you see a picture of Manuela in the same wedding dress in profile, you can definitely tell that she is much thicker around her waist. She is very tiny normally so it's rather obvious. I can't imagine why they would lie about how far along she is.

Never trust anything spoken in the presence of an erection.
H Michael Frase
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #66 posted 08/12/11 12:01pm

Deadflow3r

avatar

NewPowerSista said:

If you see a picture of Manuela in the same wedding dress in profile, you can definitely tell that she is much thicker around her waist. She is very tiny normally so it's rather obvious. I can't imagine why they would lie about how far along she is.

People carry differently; some women carry more toward the back. Anyway every so many years you hear of someone delivering a baby at home who did not even know they were pregnant.

There came a time when the risk of remaining tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. Anais Nin.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #67 posted 08/13/11 5:06pm

paintedlady

avatar

Deadflow3r said:

NewPowerSista said:

If you see a picture of Manuela in the same wedding dress in profile, you can definitely tell that she is much thicker around her waist. She is very tiny normally so it's rather obvious. I can't imagine why they would lie about how far along she is.

People carry differently; some women carry more toward the back. Anyway every so many years you hear of someone delivering a baby at home who did not even know they were pregnant.

ITS THE PICTURE

the wedding was just reported on Inside Edition and her belly looked rounded from a side view. That pic shows a flat stomach... the corset and skirt combo are for camoflauge.

Eric's daughter sang at the wedding, and it is reported that India and Manuela have a great relationship. No mention of Prince's name in the piece at all. lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #68 posted 08/13/11 8:01pm

babyjubilation

paintedlady said:

Deadflow3r said:

People carry differently; some women carry more toward the back. Anyway every so many years you hear of someone delivering a baby at home who did not even know they were pregnant.

ITS THE PICTURE

the wedding was just reported on Inside Edition and her belly looked rounded from a side view. That pic shows a flat stomach... the corset and skirt combo are for camoflauge.

Eric's daughter sang at the wedding, and it is reported that India and Manuela have a great relationship. No mention of Prince's name in the piece at all. lol

don't corsets hurt the baby? eek

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #69 posted 08/14/11 6:52am

Genesia

avatar

babyjubilation said:

paintedlady said:

ITS THE PICTURE

the wedding was just reported on Inside Edition and her belly looked rounded from a side view. That pic shows a flat stomach... the corset and skirt combo are for camoflauge.

Eric's daughter sang at the wedding, and it is reported that India and Manuela have a great relationship. No mention of Prince's name in the piece at all. lol

don't corsets hurt the baby? eek

No. A corset would only be worn for a few hours, and mainly to smooth - not constrict. In fact, a corset can be a positive thing - since it provides additional support.

We don’t mourn artists because we knew them. We mourn them because they helped us know ourselves.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #70 posted 08/14/11 7:39am

BlaqueKnight

avatar

On a side note, Shaun Robinson must have discovered the fountain of youth. She looks GOOOOD.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #71 posted 08/14/11 9:35am

paintedlady

avatar

BlaqueKnight said:

On a side note, Shaun Robinson must have discovered the fountain of youth. She looks GOOOOD.

She's so rail thin... she's always been so pretty though. Heck, she makes little Manuela look fat. lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #72 posted 09/01/11 4:51am

Heidi

avatar

You can see the babybumb in the official wedding photograph

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #73 posted 09/01/11 7:39am

Billmenever

Is that her bouquet she's holding? Looking at that picture, maybe she should have handed it to someone before they took the picture. rose

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #74 posted 09/01/11 9:41am

KoolEaze

avatar

laurarichardson said:

alexnvrmnd777 said:

Please. He looks the same then as he does now. Besides, this is about Mani, not Prince. rolleyes

You can find a lot of pics of Prince with Mani with a tired or sad look. The only reason you would not notice this is if you have an eye problem or are on crack.

Maybe you need to see an eye doctor or go into treatement.

True. Prince looked a hot mess when he was with Mani. Especially during the Academy Award show.

And he even had a little bit of a pot belly back then.Dude looks MUCH happier these days. But she didn´t look too happy either when she was with him.

" I´d rather be a stank ass hoe because I´m not stupid. Oh my goodness! I got more drugs! I´m always funny dude...I´m hilarious! Are we gonna smoke?"




http://kooleasehvac.com/
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #75 posted 09/01/11 10:07am

Deadflow3r

avatar

Heidi said:

You can see the babybumb in the official wedding photograph

They both look a bit tired in this pic, like they want to just sit down and stop taking pics already. Her hair is so long that I wonder how long it would be if straightened out.

There came a time when the risk of remaining tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. Anais Nin.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #76 posted 09/02/11 8:04am

prodigalfan

avatar

Heidi said:

You can see the babybumb in the official wedding photograph

wow does she have LONG hair.
"Remember, one man's filler is another man's killer" -- Haystack
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 3 of 3 <123
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Associated artists & people > Mani Is PREGNANT!!