independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Tue 21st May 2019 5:01pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Associated artists & people > Mani Is PREGNANT!!
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 2 of 3 <123>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #30 posted 08/07/11 5:56pm

SoulAlive

irinact said:

Manuela is 5 months pregnant and looks radiant and very beautiful, better than when she is way too thin.

Eric and Manuela both look so nice together and you can see they are in love.

With all this, now I think that Prince probably can't make babies or perform any sex with women. He's probably some kind of a gay who is still in the closet. But we still love him.

eek that's not a very nice thing to say

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #31 posted 08/07/11 8:04pm

paintedlady

avatar

Is she really 5 months along? That's one helluva corset she must be wearing to not have one bit of baby bump going on. Her tits look fuller, but she only looks to be in her first trimester.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #32 posted 08/07/11 8:10pm

babyjubilation

paintedlady said:

Is she really 5 months along? That's one helluva corset she must be wearing to not have one bit of baby bump going on. Her tits look fuller, but she only looks to be in her first trimester.

ikr but she's REALLY tiny so maybe the baby is REALLY tiny too.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #33 posted 08/07/11 8:10pm

paintedlady

avatar

She is small.... but I hope she is not adding time to her pregnancy.

Some Hollywood moms purposefully get induced (or a c-section) prematurely (@ the start of the 8th month -36 weeks) just to save their figures.

So a mom planning to do that may lie about how far along she is... I hope this is not the case with Manueala. I hope this is just an odd angle were her stomache looks perfectly flat. Taking a pic and looking just as skinny as Shaun in any pic is not good. Shaun is a STICK!

[Edited 8/7/11 20:16pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #34 posted 08/07/11 8:17pm

paintedlady

avatar

babyjubilation said:

paintedlady said:

Is she really 5 months along? That's one helluva corset she must be wearing to not have one bit of baby bump going on. Her tits look fuller, but she only looks to be in her first trimester.

ikr but she's REALLY tiny so maybe the baby is REALLY tiny too.

I hope so... it may just be the photo.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #35 posted 08/08/11 12:39am

Identity

Five months? I saw her 3 weeks ago and she wasn't showing a visible baby bump. But I only got a brief look.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #36 posted 08/08/11 12:59am

prodigalfan

avatar

Mayte319 said:

1AUG
2011
0

Eric Benet’s New Wife Manuela Is Pregnant!

Shaun Robinson, Eric Benet Jordan & Manuela Benet Jordan. Photo: Shaun Robinson

Shaun Robinson, Eric Benet Jordan & Manuela Benet Jordan. Photo: Shaun Robinson

As we reported yesterday and were asked to wait until after he ceremony until blurting it out, Eric Benet and Manuela Testolini were married in the early evening last night. They were able to keep the wedding private and we can now tell you exclusively that they also announced that Mani is pregnant.

Manuella dropped the pregnancy news around reception time. The couple has been together for several years and Eric proposed over the holidays last year. Eric was married to film star Halle Berry and Manuela was the 2nd wife to music superstar Prince.

We asked how far along is she and we were told far along enough to where it shows and to leave it at that. Hmm. Doesn't look like so much in the photo above.

Congratulations to Mr. & Mrs. Eric Benet Jordan on their marriage and having a little one on the way. We are very happy for Manuela and Eric.-Dr.FB

Diagnosis: Sometimes Even I Cry....

http://www.drfunkenberry....-pregnant/

great news.

I wish them both the best of luck and a healthy baby. biggrin

"Remember, one man's filler is another man's killer" -- Haystack
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #37 posted 08/08/11 1:02am

prodigalfan

avatar

PenelopePaige said:

Mayte319 said:

1AUG
2011
0

Eric Benet’s New Wife Manuela Is Pregnant!

Shaun Robinson, Eric Benet Jordan & Manuela Benet Jordan. Photo: Shaun Robinson

Shaun Robinson, Eric Benet Jordan & Manuela Benet Jordan. Photo: Shaun Robinson

As we reported yesterday and were asked to wait until after he ceremony until blurting it out, Eric Benet and Manuela Testolini were married in the early evening last night. They were able to keep the wedding private and we can now tell you exclusively that they also announced that Mani is pregnant.

Manuella dropped the pregnancy news around reception time. The couple has been together for several years and Eric proposed over the holidays last year. Eric was married to film star Halle Berry and Manuela was the 2nd wife to music superstar Prince.

We asked how far along is she and we were told far along enough to where it shows and to leave it at that. Hmm. Doesn't look like so much in the photo above.

Congratulations to Mr. & Mrs. Eric Benet Jordan on their marriage and having a little one on the way. We are very happy for Manuela and Eric.-Dr.FB

Diagnosis: Sometimes Even I Cry....

http://www.drfunkenberry....-pregnant/

Good for them! Also, what's up? When Mani was with Prince I thought she had been hit with a double dose of the ugly stick, but she is looking fantastic lately! She really looks great!

They always look better when they leave him. Mayte wore too heavy and dramatic make up. Her hair was cut too severely. Now she looks younger, fresh faced, hair cut to soflty frame her face etc.

Mani, again too much make up, really dark colors, that straight heavy looking black hair. Now she has her hair naturally curly, fresher looking make up, and brighter more younger looking clothes.

"Remember, one man's filler is another man's killer" -- Haystack
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #38 posted 08/08/11 1:04am

prodigalfan

avatar

Deadflow3r said:

manuelatoronto1 said:

Manuela has always wanted children, glad to see her finally getting everything she ever wanted.

Now if Mayte would just get pregnant by a man that really loves her I would be so happy. Is that sick? I don't know this woman and do not even really know if that is what she wants for herself but I would be so happy if I heard she was engaged.

me too!!! nod

"Remember, one man's filler is another man's killer" -- Haystack
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #39 posted 08/08/11 1:05am

prodigalfan

avatar

irinact said:

Manuela is 5 months pregnant and looks radiant and very beautiful, better than when she is way too thin.

Eric and Manuela both look so nice together and you can see they are in love.

With all this, now I think that Prince is probably can't make babies or perform any sex with women. He's probably some kind of a gay who is still in the closet. But we still love him.

boxed Yep, doesn't Susannah have kids as well?

"Remember, one man's filler is another man's killer" -- Haystack
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #40 posted 08/08/11 4:29am

unique

avatar

Identity said:

Five months? I saw her 3 weeks ago and she wasn't showing a visible baby bump. But I only got a brief look.

5 months passes a lot quicker these days than it did in the old days

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #41 posted 08/08/11 10:15am

wavesofbliss

ya know, prince once said his dad told him to never have children i always had the feeling that that and the heartache of losing the boy w/ mayte put him off the idea. which would explain why the marriage to manuela borke up.

jus sayin.....

Prince #MUSICIANICONLEGEND
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #42 posted 08/08/11 10:43am

Genesia

avatar

wavesofbliss said:

ya know, prince once said his dad told him to never have children i always had the feeling that that and the heartache of losing the boy w/ mayte put him off the idea. which would explain why the marriage to manuela borke up.

jus sayin.....

Also (how do I put this delicately)...we don't know what kind of information he may have been given about any...uh...genetic issues related to last time.

We don’t mourn artists because we knew them. We mourn them because they helped us know ourselves.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #43 posted 08/08/11 10:58am

prodigalfan

avatar

Genesia said:

wavesofbliss said:

ya know, prince once said his dad told him to never have children i always had the feeling that that and the heartache of losing the boy w/ mayte put him off the idea. which would explain why the marriage to manuela borke up.

jus sayin.....

Also (how do I put this delicately)...we don't know what kind of information he may have been given about any...uh...genetic issues related to last time.

^ right.
"Remember, one man's filler is another man's killer" -- Haystack
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #44 posted 08/08/11 11:48am

babyjubilation

prodigalfan said:

irinact said:

Manuela is 5 months pregnant and looks radiant and very beautiful, better than when she is way too thin.

Eric and Manuela both look so nice together and you can see they are in love.

With all this, now I think that Prince is probably can't make babies or perform any sex with women. He's probably some kind of a gay who is still in the closet. But we still love him.

boxed Yep, doesn't Susannah have kids as well?

that doesn't make sense he HAD a baby so he CAN make babies. I hope he has kids if he still wants them.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #45 posted 08/08/11 11:57am

dreamer4now

Genesia said:

wavesofbliss said:

ya know, prince once said his dad told him to never have children i always had the feeling that that and the heartache of losing the boy w/ mayte put him off the idea. which would explain why the marriage to manuela borke up.

jus sayin.....

Also (how do I put this delicately)...we don't know what kind of information he may have been given about any...uh...genetic issues related to last time.

Both of these comments have crossed my mind at least once.

I wouldn't want to imagine living through those experiences,

it would be tough for anyone, even more so if you're in the public eye. grouphug

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #46 posted 08/08/11 12:04pm

benjaminira

avatar

prodigalfan said:

PenelopePaige said:

Good for them! Also, what's up? When Mani was with Prince I thought she had been hit with a double dose of the ugly stick, but she is looking fantastic lately! She really looks great!

They always look better when they leave him. Mayte wore too heavy and dramatic make up. Her hair was cut too severely. Now she looks younger, fresh faced, hair cut to soflty frame her face etc.

Mani, again too much make up, really dark colors, that straight heavy looking black hair. Now she has her hair naturally curly, fresher looking make up, and brighter more younger looking clothes.

I have yet to see any pics of Mani where she looked like she wore too much make up. The above picture is the most make up I've ever seen on her!

If it breaks when it bends, U better not put it in!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #47 posted 08/08/11 12:06pm

prodigalfan

avatar

babyjubilation said:

prodigalfan said:

boxed Yep, doesn't Susannah have kids as well?

that doesn't make sense he HAD a baby so he CAN make babies. I hope he has kids if he still wants them.

yes, but the baby was born with CONGENITAL birth defects that were related to GENETICS, not environment. So that means something in either Mayte's or Prince's genetics was passed down to the little fella. I wish Mani a healthy pregnancy and healthy baby. I wish the same for Mayte. And for that matter Prince as well. I just think there are several who are beginnning to think it was not the ladies who had the problems having a HEALTHY baby.
"Remember, one man's filler is another man's killer" -- Haystack
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #48 posted 08/08/11 4:45pm

PenelopePaige

prodigalfan said:

PenelopePaige said:

Good for them! Also, what's up? When Mani was with Prince I thought she had been hit with a double dose of the ugly stick, but she is looking fantastic lately! She really looks great!

They always look better when they leave him. Mayte wore too heavy and dramatic make up. Her hair was cut too severely. Now she looks younger, fresh faced, hair cut to soflty frame her face etc.

Mani, again too much make up, really dark colors, that straight heavy looking black hair. Now she has her hair naturally curly, fresher looking make up, and brighter more younger looking clothes.

You are so right! Very right on observation- when they are with him, they seem to look a bit "harder" and now she looks very relaxed and soft. I use to not think a thing of her at all and now I would surely call her beautiful.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #49 posted 08/09/11 12:22pm

paintedlady

avatar

Identity said:

Five months? I saw her 3 weeks ago and she wasn't showing a visible baby bump. But I only got a brief look.

There is no visible baby bump in this photo either. At 5 months you show. I don't care how skinny you are, she may only be in the 1st trimester and lying to folks.

You do that when you plan on having your baby early... to prevent excessive stetchmarks and weight gain.

C-section @ 35 weeks.

[Edited 8/9/11 12:23pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #50 posted 08/09/11 6:26pm

laurarichardso
n

irinact said:

Manuela is 5 months pregnant and looks radiant and very beautiful, better than when she is way too thin.

Eric and Manuela both look so nice together and you can see they are in love.

With all this, now I think that Prince is probably can't make babies or perform any sex with women. He's probably some kind of a gay who is still in the closet. But we still love him.

Or maybe it is because he had a child born with birth defects. Good lord the org is getting worst every day.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #51 posted 08/09/11 6:27pm

laurarichardso
n

prodigalfan said:

PenelopePaige said:

Good for them! Also, what's up? When Mani was with Prince I thought she had been hit with a double dose of the ugly stick, but she is looking fantastic lately! She really looks great!

They always look better when they leave him. Mayte wore too heavy and dramatic make up. Her hair was cut too severely. Now she looks younger, fresh faced, hair cut to soflty frame her face etc.

Mani, again too much make up, really dark colors, that straight heavy looking black hair. Now she has her hair naturally curly, fresher looking make up, and brighter more younger looking clothes.

Well if you look at pic of P with Mani he did not look happy or good when he was with her. He looks great now so maybe they are both happy.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #52 posted 08/10/11 12:29am

Vanity45

avatar

paintedlady said:

She is small.... but I hope she is not adding time to her pregnancy.

Some Hollywood moms purposefully get induced (or a c-section) prematurely (@ the start of the 8th month -36 weeks) just to save their figures.

So a mom planning to do that may lie about how far along she is... I hope this is not the case with Manueala. I hope this is just an odd angle were her stomache looks perfectly flat. Taking a pic and looking just as skinny as Shaun in any pic is not good. Shaun is a STICK!

[Edited 8/7/11 20:16pm]

OMG! What is wrong with the world... eek

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #53 posted 08/10/11 5:52am

prodigalfan

avatar

laurarichardson said:

prodigalfan said:

They always look better when they leave him. Mayte wore too heavy and dramatic make up. Her hair was cut too severely. Now she looks younger, fresh faced, hair cut to soflty frame her face etc.

Mani, again too much make up, really dark colors, that straight heavy looking black hair. Now she has her hair naturally curly, fresher looking make up, and brighter more younger looking clothes.

Well if you look at pic of P with Mani he did not look happy or good when he was with her. He looks great now so maybe they are both happy.

^ agreed!
"Remember, one man's filler is another man's killer" -- Haystack
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #54 posted 08/10/11 6:07am

prodigalfan

avatar

Vanity45 said:

paintedlady said:

She is small.... but I hope she is not adding time to her pregnancy.

Some Hollywood moms purposefully get induced (or a c-section) prematurely (@ the start of the 8th month -36 weeks) just to save their figures.

So a mom planning to do that may lie about how far along she is... I hope this is not the case with Manueala. I hope this is just an odd angle were her stomache looks perfectly flat. Taking a pic and looking just as skinny as Shaun in any pic is not good. Shaun is a STICK!

[Edited 8/7/11 20:16pm]

OMG! What is wrong with the world... eek

^ for real!
"Remember, one man's filler is another man's killer" -- Haystack
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #55 posted 08/10/11 8:22am

Deadflow3r

avatar

prodigalfan said:

babyjubilation said:

that doesn't make sense he HAD a baby so he CAN make babies. I hope he has kids if he still wants them.

yes, but the baby was born with CONGENITAL birth defects that were related to GENETICS, not environment. So that means something in either Mayte's or Prince's genetics was passed down to the little fella. I wish Mani a healthy pregnancy and healthy baby. I wish the same for Mayte. And for that matter Prince as well. I just think there are several who are beginnning to think it was not the ladies who had the problems having a HEALTHY baby.

nod And this was what I was thinking.......

[Edited 8/10/11 8:36am]

There came a time when the risk of remaining tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. Anais Nin.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #56 posted 08/10/11 8:36am

Deadflow3r

avatar

prodigalfan said:

Genesia said:

Also (how do I put this delicately)...we don't know what kind of information he may have been given about any...uh...genetic issues related to last time.

^ right.

What Genesia said made me think;

Manuela doesn't look pregnant at 5 months (unless you know how flat her stomach is normally).

If she doesn't look pregnant at 5 months, surely no one, BUT THOSE THAT WERE TOLD, knew she was pregnant at 3 months.

Most miscarriages happen in the first 3 months.

Had Mani miscarried none of us would have ever known she was pregnant with Eric's baby.

So, IMO it is quite possible that Mani got pregnant once or twice during her marriage to Prince and miscarried. If either the sperm or the egg has a genetic defect the chance of this happening is greater than normal.

Baby Gregory may not be the only heartbreak that Prince has endured in his pursuit to become a father. I know that he seemed elated when speaking of children on the Oprah show with Mayte. The song "future baby Mama" was on a cd released when he was 50. I think this man seriously still longs to be a dad, which is pretty heartbreaking.

People talk about Prince dating women who are almost still girls. I believe he does this because a woman's fertility drops steadily after 35. If he already has genetic issues of his own, adding a woman with aging eggs to the equation will surely not help. I am not saying that he can't have a baby with a woman close to his own age, what I am saying is that if such a baby were to occur it would be a miracle. (the oldest a woman has ever gotten pregnant without fertility treatments was 59; recently in England. hmmm Unless of course you count Bible stories.).

There came a time when the risk of remaining tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. Anais Nin.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #57 posted 08/10/11 8:50am

Billmenever

shocked Sarah? Is that Abraham with you sounding all manly?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #58 posted 08/10/11 8:52am

Deadflow3r

avatar

Billmenever said:

shocked Sarah? Is that Abraham with you sounding all manly?

falloff falloff falloff

There came a time when the risk of remaining tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. Anais Nin.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #59 posted 08/10/11 12:04pm

prodigalfan

avatar

Deadflow3r said:

prodigalfan said:

^ right.

What Genesia said made me think;

Manuela doesn't look pregnant at 5 months (unless you know how flat her stomach is normally).

If she doesn't look pregnant at 5 months, surely no one, BUT THOSE THAT WERE TOLD, knew she was pregnant at 3 months.

Most miscarriages happen in the first 3 months.

Had Mani miscarried none of us would have ever known she was pregnant with Eric's baby.

So, IMO it is quite possible that Mani got pregnant once or twice during her marriage to Prince and miscarried. If either the sperm or the egg has a genetic defect the chance of this happening is greater than normal.

Baby Gregory may not be the only heartbreak that Prince has endured in his pursuit to become a father. I know that he seemed elated when speaking of children on the Oprah show with Mayte. The song "future baby Mama" was on a cd released when he was 50. I think this man seriously still longs to be a dad, which is pretty heartbreaking.

People talk about Prince dating women who are almost still girls. I believe he does this because a woman's fertility drops steadily after 35. If he already has genetic issues of his own, adding a woman with aging eggs to the equation will surely not help. I am not saying that he can't have a baby with a woman close to his own age, what I am saying is that if such a baby were to occur it would be a miracle. (the oldest a woman has ever gotten pregnant without fertility treatments was 59; recently in England. hmmm Unless of course you count Bible stories.).

^ Actually, during the time that Prince and Mani had announced their pending divorce... there were several people who had "insiders" information about the marriage.

You know, everyone was down on Mani (being this is PRINCE.org, and saying that she was gold digger etc. And there were several who would jump into a thread defending Mani. I thought of these people as "Mani's camp". Bria had a "camp" as well.

Well anyhoo, someone from Mani's camp stated that:

1) Prince had locked Mani out of the home, that he abandoned the relationship. Also that Mani tried to reach out to him, but he would not accept her calls.

2) Mani had tried to have kids with Prince but she miscarried.

For some reason, these things just rang true to me. That is why I don't believe for a minute that Mani divorced Prince because he cheated. She filed for divorce because it was time to leave the car wreck... the other occupant (Prince) had left a long time ago.

And 2) Prince would need some fertility intervention or miracle to have a healthy baby.

There are some medical things that can be done when people have genetic issues. Early pregnancy to genetically test the fetus and have a (how can I say THIS delicately??) termination if the pregnancy is not going well, or will be viable.... but not many people can or want to do this. And Prince not even wanting his pregnant wife to have regular prenatal care... I just don't see him letting some doctor poke and prod him to get a healthy baby. Plus for religious reasons..... disbelief

But, I had a coworker who did just that... after several tries she just stopped telling people she was expecting that is until she had a pregnancy make it through 2nd trimester.

Finally she has given birth to 2 healthy kids. But she had to "break several eggs" to finally get 2.

"Remember, one man's filler is another man's killer" -- Haystack
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 2 of 3 <123>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Associated artists & people > Mani Is PREGNANT!!