independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Sat 22nd Jul 2017 5:51pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Fan Gatherings > Celebrate Prince @ Purple Rain/Graffiti Bridge - Oct 14th Fundraiser in MPLS!
« Previous topic  Next topic »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 09/01/16 9:57pm

ForeverPaisley

Celebrate Prince @ Purple Rain/Graffiti Bridge - Oct 14th Fundraiser in MPLS!

A day later than intended but exactly a week from the 'launch' of the UTCM/SOTT Double Feature Fundraiser, so it still works. biggrin

.

As requested, a matinee option for anyone coming in after Wednesday, and also to leave the evenings available for any live music or other events that might pop up on Friday night.

This double-feature is for Purple Rain & Graffiti Bridge. ALL funds raised at this event will be going to Safe Haven For Youth, a relatively new shelter (November 2015) in Chanhassen that houses homeless youth 10-17 year olds of Chanhassen, MN.

.

Similar to the UTCM/SOTT double-feature (thread here: http://prince.org/msg/2/431330), tickets are initially being made available to the fam, please enter my org name as your password. I will be assessing each of them weekly to see if ticket sales start to stall, and to selectively promote the event to make it a full house of Prince fams/friends and maximize our fundraising efforts for both of these important causes.

.

***There will be a couple raffles & a 50/50 ticket sale at each event as well. If you have an item you'd like to contribute to a raffle, please drop me an org note. Any questions, just let me know.

Can't wait 2 C U all there!

.

For details and to snag your tickets, please copy and paste this link into browser (sorry don't know how to post a link in here)

.

https://www.eventbrite.co...7456001640

.

[Edited 9/1/16 21:57pm]

Dance where y'are, just groove y'all.
canada
Commemorative Guitar Picks, Buttons & Magnets - check Marketplace 4 info
wave thumbs up!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 09/01/16 10:01pm

luv4u

Moderator

avatar

moderator

Sticky status thumbs up!

Edmonton, AB - canada

Ohh purple joy oh purple bliss oh purple rapture!
REAL MUSIC by REAL MUSICIANS - Prince
"I kind of wish there was a reason for Prince to make the site crash more" ~~ Ben
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 09/01/16 10:10pm

ForeverPaisley

luv4u said:

Sticky status thumbs up!

woot! Thank you!! hug

Does UTCM/SOTT qualify too? cool Totally fine if not, I can edit one post to have both infos too biggrin

Dance where y'are, just groove y'all.
canada
Commemorative Guitar Picks, Buttons & Magnets - check Marketplace 4 info
wave thumbs up!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 09/02/16 10:17am

Freeyourself

ForeverPaisley said:

A day later than intended but exactly a week from the 'launch' of the UTCM/SOTT Double Feature Fundraiser, so it still works. biggrin

.

As requested, a matinee option for anyone coming in after Wednesday, and also to leave the evenings available for any live music or other events that might pop up on Friday night.

This double-feature is for Purple Rain & Graffiti Bridge. ALL funds raised at this event will be going to Safe Haven For Youth, a relatively new shelter (November 2015) in Chanhassen that houses homeless youth 10-17 year olds of Chanhassen, MN.

.

Similar to the UTCM/SOTT double-feature (thread here: http://prince.org/msg/2/431330), tickets are initially being made available to the fam, please enter my org name as your password. I will be assessing each of them weekly to see if ticket sales start to stall, and to selectively promote the event to make it a full house of Prince fams/friends and maximize our fundraising efforts for both of these important causes.

.

***There will be a couple raffles & a 50/50 ticket sale at each event as well. If you have an item you'd like to contribute to a raffle, please drop me an org note. Any questions, just let me know.

Can't wait 2 C U all there!

.

For details and to snag your tickets, please copy and paste this link into browser (sorry don't know how to post a link in here)

.

https://www.eventbrite.co...7456001640

.

[Edited 9/1/16 21:57pm]

Hi ForeverPaisley...thanks soooo much for organizing this. I just got my ticket! Can't wait to meet everyone and celebrate "The Man"! I'm new to the Org and I'll be traveling to MN solo. I'm going to attend as many group events as possible. Thanks again!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 09/02/16 1:30pm

thequeenofthek
ings

avatar

Oh shoot. I have my PP VIP tour booked for 11am on Friday bawl Unless I run out of PP at lightening speed (which I dont intend to), I wont be able to make it to the show. Darn! I was looking forward to seeing it! Oh well, I guess i have the UTCM/SOTT to enjoy. I will miss you guys!

"Put on your boots Alfred...let's go!"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 09/02/16 2:59pm

ForeverPaisley

thequeenofthekings said:

Oh shoot. I have my PP VIP tour booked for 11am on Friday bawl Unless I run out of PP at lightening speed (which I dont intend to), I wont be able to make it to the show. Darn! I was looking forward to seeing it! Oh well, I guess i have the UTCM/SOTT to enjoy. I will miss you guys!

I had to switch my Wednesday PP time forward a smidge so that I could accommodate everything too, but the movies don't actually start until 1:30 - Hopefully that means it's still an option for you to join in! biggrin Definitely hope U can make it nod

Dance where y'are, just groove y'all.
canada
Commemorative Guitar Picks, Buttons & Magnets - check Marketplace 4 info
wave thumbs up!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 09/02/16 3:00pm

ForeverPaisley

Freeyourself said:

ForeverPaisley said:

A day later than intended but exactly a week from the 'launch' of the UTCM/SOTT Double Feature Fundraiser, so it still works. biggrin

.

As requested, a matinee option for anyone coming in after Wednesday, and also to leave the evenings available for any live music or other events that might pop up on Friday night.

This double-feature is for Purple Rain & Graffiti Bridge. ALL funds raised at this event will be going to Safe Haven For Youth, a relatively new shelter (November 2015) in Chanhassen that houses homeless youth 10-17 year olds of Chanhassen, MN.

.

Similar to the UTCM/SOTT double-feature (thread here: http://prince.org/msg/2/431330), tickets are initially being made available to the fam, please enter my org name as your password. I will be assessing each of them weekly to see if ticket sales start to stall, and to selectively promote the event to make it a full house of Prince fams/friends and maximize our fundraising efforts for both of these important causes.

.

***There will be a couple raffles & a 50/50 ticket sale at each event as well. If you have an item you'd like to contribute to a raffle, please drop me an org note. Any questions, just let me know.

Can't wait 2 C U all there!

.

For details and to snag your tickets, please copy and paste this link into browser (sorry don't know how to post a link in here)

.

https://www.eventbrite.co...7456001640

.

[Edited 9/1/16 21:57pm]

Hi ForeverPaisley...thanks soooo much for organizing this. I just got my ticket! Can't wait to meet everyone and celebrate "The Man"! I'm new to the Org and I'll be traveling to MN solo. I'm going to attend as many group events as possible. Thanks again!

You're welcome! I'm super stoked about these movie fundraiser events biggrin They are going to be a blast! Keep an eye in the fan gatherings, I will be planning at least one or two 'social/mixers' either in conjunction with the movies or the tribute smile

Dance where y'are, just groove y'all.
canada
Commemorative Guitar Picks, Buttons & Magnets - check Marketplace 4 info
wave thumbs up!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 09/04/16 2:43pm

pandaleka

avatar

Is there a possibility of grabbing a ticket just for Grafitti? boxed

Louder than God's revolver and twice as shiny wildsign
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 09/04/16 3:26pm

ForeverPaisley

pandaleka said:

Is there a possibility of grabbing a ticket just for Grafitti? boxed

There probably will be, yes nod I just want to ensure there will be enough available for those who want to do a double feature, before opening the option for single tickets. If you want though, you can always purchase a double feature ticket - it's only $10, and send me a message through there or orgnote for the remaining $5 to go to the cause - it is all about the fundraisers after all! thumbs up!

That definitely would be fine too. biggrin

Dance where y'are, just groove y'all.
canada
Commemorative Guitar Picks, Buttons & Magnets - check Marketplace 4 info
wave thumbs up!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 09/05/16 2:54pm

Catkrazy

avatar

ForeverPaisley said:



Freeyourself said:




ForeverPaisley said:


A day later than intended but exactly a week from the 'launch' of the UTCM/SOTT Double Feature Fundraiser, so it still works. biggrin


.


As requested, a matinee option for anyone coming in after Wednesday, and also to leave the evenings available for any live music or other events that might pop up on Friday night.


This double-feature is for Purple Rain & Graffiti Bridge. ALL funds raised at this event will be going to Safe Haven For Youth, a relatively new shelter (November 2015) in Chanhassen that houses homeless youth 10-17 year olds of Chanhassen, MN.


.


Similar to the UTCM/SOTT double-feature (thread here: http://prince.org/msg/2/431330), tickets are initially being made available to the fam, please enter my org name as your password. I will be assessing each of them weekly to see if ticket sales start to stall, and to selectively promote the event to make it a full house of Prince fams/friends and maximize our fundraising efforts for both of these important causes.


.


***There will be a couple raffles & a 50/50 ticket sale at each event as well. If you have an item you'd like to contribute to a raffle, please drop me an org note. Any questions, just let me know.


Can't wait 2 C U all there!


.


For details and to snag your tickets, please copy and paste this link into browser (sorry don't know how to post a link in here)


.


https://www.eventbrite.co...7456001640


.



[Edited 9/1/16 21:57pm]




Hi ForeverPaisley...thanks soooo much for organizing this. I just got my ticket! Can't wait to meet everyone and celebrate "The Man"! I'm new to the Org and I'll be traveling to MN solo. I'm going to attend as many group events as possible. Thanks again!



You're welcome! I'm super stoked about these movie fundraiser events biggrin They are going to be a blast! Keep an eye in the fan gatherings, I will be planning at least one or two 'social/mixers' either in conjunction with the movies or the tribute smile




You are planning social/mixers too??? You rock!!!! Can't wait for my "All Things Prince" trip of a lifetime!!!why
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 09/12/16 8:41pm

purpleforeverl
ove

ForeverPaisley said:

A day later than intended but exactly a week from the 'launch' of the UTCM/SOTT Double Feature Fundraiser, so it still works. biggrin

.

As requested, a matinee option for anyone coming in after Wednesday, and also to leave the evenings available for any live music or other events that might pop up on Friday night.

This double-feature is for Purple Rain & Graffiti Bridge. ALL funds raised at this event will be going to Safe Haven For Youth, a relatively new shelter (November 2015) in Chanhassen that houses homeless youth 10-17 year olds of Chanhassen, MN.

.

Similar to the UTCM/SOTT double-feature (thread here: http://prince.org/msg/2/431330), tickets are initially being made available to the fam, please enter my org name as your password. I will be assessing each of them weekly to see if ticket sales start to stall, and to selectively promote the event to make it a full house of Prince fams/friends and maximize our fundraising efforts for both of these important causes.

.

***There will be a couple raffles & a 50/50 ticket sale at each event as well. If you have an item you'd like to contribute to a raffle, please drop me an org note. Any questions, just let me know.

Can't wait 2 C U all there!

.

For details and to snag your tickets, please copy and paste this link into browser (sorry don't know how to post a link in here)

.

https://www.eventbrite.co...7456001640

.

[Edited 9/1/16 21:57pm]

YEAAAAA nod woot! woot! woot!

I have my ticket, see you soon! excited yeahthat

wave yay! party boogie hug

You and me are like two ships passing
Never reaching shore
If we ever, ooh, if we ever did
We'd just want more
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 09/22/16 8:43pm

utopia7

avatar

Was hoping it would be UTCM again since we get in after the 12th but this is fine Thank You for organizing!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 09/25/16 9:15pm

ForeverPaisley

utopia7 said:

Was hoping it would be UTCM again since we get in after the 12th but this is fine Thank You for organizing!

Sorry you will miss the UTCM one but hope you will have just as much fun at the PR/GB event. Looking forward to seeing you there. woot! hug

Dance where y'are, just groove y'all.
canada
Commemorative Guitar Picks, Buttons & Magnets - check Marketplace 4 info
wave thumbs up!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 09/28/16 12:40am

ForeverPaisley

Just over two weeks to go! Don't miss out on snagging your tickets! Only $10 for the double feature! And lots of fun prizes to be won!

Dance where y'are, just groove y'all.
canada
Commemorative Guitar Picks, Buttons & Magnets - check Marketplace 4 info
wave thumbs up!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Fan Gatherings > Celebrate Prince @ Purple Rain/Graffiti Bridge - Oct 14th Fundraiser in MPLS!