independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Thu 17th Jan 2019 2:31am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Art, Podcasts, & Fan Content > Just A Question...
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 12/25/18 2:09am

loveletter

Just A Question...

in regards to Associated artists & people,

now that we are in a new era,

how is that defined?

Because no matter what I say or what I do,

I will always be known as a person and as an artist

associated with Prince

just a thought

-85918

within this loveletter

]

[Edited 12/25/18 2:12am]

Special Thanks 2 Paisley Park and The DownLoad Society
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 12/25/18 8:40am

langebleu

avatar

moderator

If you are raising the question in relation to which forum you should post a thread, this is discussed in this existing Sticky thread by a Moderator:

http://prince.org/msg/5/454535

In relation to your specific question, just because you have decided that you are an artist, and you consider that your creations - or you, as an artist or person - are in some way 'associated' with Prince doesn't make it so, for the purposes of creating threads in the Associated forum.

If you need more clarification, the above thread invites you to orgnote the moderator.

ALT+PLS+RTN: Pure as a pane of ice. It's a gift.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 12/26/18 5:16pm

heartpeaceshea
rt

langebleu said:

In relation to your specific question, just because you have decided that you are an artist, and you consider that your creations - or you, as an artist or person - are in some way 'associated' with Prince doesn't make it so, for the purposes of creating threads in the Associated forum.

If you need more clarification, the above thread invites you to orgnote the moderator.



[Snip - luv4u]
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 12/30/18 10:44pm

loveletter

langebleu said:

If you are raising the question in relation to which forum you should post a thread, this is discussed in this existing Sticky thread by a Moderator:

http://prince.org/msg/5/454535

In relation to your specific question, just because you have decided that you are an artist, and you consider that your creations - or you, as an artist or person - are in some way 'associated' with Prince doesn't make it so, for the purposes of creating threads in the Associated forum.

If you need more clarification, the above thread invites you to orgnote the moderator.

i'm the runt.

https://www.facebook.com/...127440552/

Get it Hanah.

85918

Special Thanks 2 Paisley Park and The DownLoad Society
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 12/31/18 1:10pm

heartpeaceshea
rt

heartpeacesheart said:

langebleu said:

In relation to your specific question, just because you have decided that you are an artist, and you consider that your creations - or you, as an artist or person - are in some way 'associated' with Prince doesn't make it so, for the purposes of creating threads in the Associated forum.

If you need more clarification, the above thread invites you to orgnote the moderator.



[Snip - luv4u]


[Snip - luv4u]
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 01/02/19 7:06pm

loveletter

Prince told me to write this:

"a true heir knows his throne and no one can give it to him and no one can take it away. The Kid was simply asking a question and stating a fact, not declaring war."

in responce to langebleu.

LOVE, thy WILL be done

within this LOVELETTER

-85918

[Edited 1/2/19 19:11pm]

Special Thanks 2 Paisley Park and The DownLoad Society
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Art, Podcasts, & Fan Content > Just A Question...