independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Mon 22nd Apr 2019 6:00pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Art, Podcasts, & Fan Content > 3d physics test renders by Emile
« Previous topic  Next topic »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 04/08/11 12:25pm

emile58

avatar

3d physics test renders by Emile

Hi!

I've been doing these renders all day and learning 3d physics instead of oldskool animation.

My brains are melting and I need a beer.

But hope you like.

They're my first 3d physics renders.

[Edited 4/10/11 3:53am]

stoned That's some good shit!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 04/11/11 5:43am

emile58

avatar

These are pretty cool:

stoned That's some good shit!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 04/11/11 6:08am

SagsWay2low

avatar

cool!



You're a real fucker. You act like you own this place--ParanoidAndroid <-- about as witty as this princess gets! lol
I hope everyone pays more attention to Sags posts--sweething mushy

Jesus weeps disbelief
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 04/11/11 6:24am

emile58

avatar

SagsWay2low said:

cool!

Thanks!It's all new to me.

smile

stoned That's some good shit!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 04/11/11 8:17am

emile58

avatar

stoned That's some good shit!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 04/12/11 9:51am

tony23k

avatar

emile58 said:

These are pretty cool:

cool

would love to see these in reverse.

my phone is heavy
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 04/12/11 10:12am

emile58

avatar

tony23k said:

cool

would love to see these in reverse.

was already working on that

smile

Gotta new video coming soon!

stoned That's some good shit!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 04/12/11 10:14am

obsessed

Good stuff, Emile!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 04/15/11 1:39am

emile58

avatar

obsessed said:

Good stuff, Emile!

Thanks !

stoned That's some good shit!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 04/16/11 6:18am

smudges

Rendering very sharp, like dem loads. cool

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 04/17/11 1:25am

emile58

avatar

smudges said:

Rendering very sharp, like dem loads. cool

Thanks alot smudges!! smile

stoned That's some good shit!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 04/21/11 11:57am

dJJ

Keep going! I just love mapping projects and holograms!

99% of my posts are ironic. Maybe this post sides with the other 1%.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 04/22/11 5:14am

emile58

avatar

dJJ said:

Keep going! I just love mapping projects and holograms!

Thank you djj!

I made some new ones but gonna play with my underwater camera first..just got it by mail. smile

stoned

stoned That's some good shit!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 04/24/11 12:19pm

emile58

avatar

new renders:

stoned That's some good shit!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Art, Podcasts, & Fan Content > 3d physics test renders by Emile