independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Thu 13th Dec 2018 5:05am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Concerts > The Revolution 2018/2019 Tour Dates
« Previous topic  Next topic »

This is a "featured" topic! — From here you can jump to the « previous or next » featured topic.

  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 07/11/18 9:01am

luv4u

Moderator

avatar

moderator

The Revolution 2018/2019 Tour Dates

Edmonton, AB - canada

Ohh purple joy oh purple bliss oh purple rapture!
REAL MUSIC by REAL MUSICIANS - Prince
"I kind of wish there was a reason for Prince to make the site crash more" ~~ Ben
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 07/11/18 1:53pm

DarkKnight1

avatar

I will attend the Chicago show.

(Insert something clever here)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 07/11/18 3:39pm

kingricefan

I'm going to try to hit the Seattle show!!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 07/11/18 6:20pm

1contessa

Anything on how the 3 shows played have gone?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 07/11/18 11:14pm

319

I saw them at the Paramount the first time around and it was really therapeutic. I would highly reccomend seeing them


kingricefan said:

I'm going to try to hit the Seattle show!!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 07/12/18 2:00am

brokenhearted1
972

The Wichita show was amazing! Morris Day and The Time came on before they did. Too bad it was so damn hot there that day.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 07/12/18 12:01pm

Philly76

avatar

come to switzerland or germany and i will also attend.
have fun!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 07/12/18 1:23pm

rickyprynce

Please chack 10/12-14 ?? Austin City conflicts with SONY Hall NYC Shows??

luv4u said:

32581667_10155518584031381_3005511585666957312_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=4948ce1acaac13a1927fe050b2fded8d&oe=5BDF60E4&efg=eyJhZG1pc3Npb25fY29udHJvbCI6MSwidXBsb2FkZXJfaWQiOiI0NTg1Nzk0NjM4MCJ9

Tickets: https://www.ticketmaster....st/2333814
or purchase through their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/...167614127/

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 07/12/18 5:26pm

kingricefan

They're going to be part of the 3 day Bumbershoot festival and tickets are $130 just for the one day. I'm NOT paying that much just to see The Revollution live. I'll wait till they come back and play a show with just them headlining. It might appear blashemous to some on here but money is tight and my budget won't allow for this pricey ticket plus the motel stay in the Emerald City.

319 said:

I saw them at the Paramount the first time around and it was really therapeutic. I would highly reccomend seeing them kingricefan said:

I'm going to try to hit the Seattle show!!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 07/12/18 9:42pm

LEATHRSAIL

avatar

I have my tickets for NY, Boston, and Providence.....

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 07/13/18 5:47am

TheGloved1

So who's singing the songs? They're great musicians but why would I want to see them without Prince?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 07/13/18 7:49am

mattj

Extra date added for the UK
13 Feb 2019
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 07/13/18 1:35pm

1contessa

TheGloved1 said:

So who's singing the songs? They're great musicians but why would I want to see them without Prince?

I agree with you, I have no desire to see them without Prince either, but I guess they have some that would.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 07/16/18 8:36am

sexton

avatar

1contessa said:

TheGloved1 said:

So who's singing the songs? They're great musicians but why would I want to see them without Prince?

I agree with you, I have no desire to see them without Prince either, but I guess they have some that would.


The Revolution have MANY fans that loved seeing them without Prince. Rave reviews of past shows were posted here: http://prince.org/msg/12/441742

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 07/16/18 6:03pm

LovePaisley

sexton said:



1contessa said:




TheGloved1 said:


So who's singing the songs? They're great musicians but why would I want to see them without Prince?




I agree with you, I have no desire to see them without Prince either, but I guess they have some that would.





The Revolution have MANY fans that loved seeing them without Prince. Rave reviews of past shows were posted here: http://prince.org/msg/12/441742



I saw them at BB Kings in NYC, April 2017. We sang. We *all* sang our hearts out. It was amazing.

I'm going again to Providence in October.
And the MUSIC continues...forever...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 07/18/18 5:55pm

TurnItUp

1contessa said:

TheGloved1 said:

So who's singing the songs? They're great musicians but why would I want to see them without Prince?

I agree with you, I have no desire to see them without Prince either, but I guess they have some that would.

If you have no desire to see them without Prince then why bother commenting! Prince is no longer with us, accept it! I went to see them last year and they KILLED it. They showed you exactly what he taught them and it was reminiscent of the shows they did with Prince. Who cares if you're not interested in attending. Apparently many fans are and that's why their tour has stretched from last year to this year.

[Edited 7/18/18 17:56pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 07/18/18 7:55pm

1contessa

TurnItUp said:

1contessa said:

I agree with you, I have no desire to see them without Prince either, but I guess they have some that would.

If you have no desire to see them without Prince then why bother commenting! Prince is no longer with us, accept it! I went to see them last year and they KILLED it. They showed you exactly what he taught them and it was reminiscent of the shows they did with Prince. Who cares if you're not interested in attending. Apparently many fans are and that's why their tour has stretched from last year to this year.

[Edited 7/18/18 17:56pm]

Excuse you! Who the hell are you to tell someone what to comment on and what not to, or what to accept and what not to? And just like you said "who cares if you're not interested in attending"...well who cares if you did! Also, I'm very well aware that Prince is no longer with us, so I don't need you to tell me to "accept it" and the site is made for posters to post on, and who are you to tell anyone what to and what not to-to post on? mad

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 07/19/18 5:38pm

TurnItUp

[Flame snip - luv4u]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 07/19/18 5:44pm

TurnItUp

1contessa said:

TurnItUp said:

If you have no desire to see them without Prince then why bother commenting! Prince is no longer with us, accept it! I went to see them last year and they KILLED it. They showed you exactly what he taught them and it was reminiscent of the shows they did with Prince. Who cares if you're not interested in attending. Apparently many fans are and that's why their tour has stretched from last year to this year.

[Edited 7/18/18 17:56pm]

Excuse you! Who the hell are you to tell someone what to comment on and what not to, or what to accept and what not to? And just like you said "who cares if you're not interested in attending"...well who cares if you did! Also, I'm very well aware that Prince is no longer with us, so I don't need you to tell me to "accept it" and the site is made for posters to post on, and who are you to tell anyone what to and what not to-to post on? mad

[Flame snip - luv4u]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #19 posted 07/25/18 12:37pm

sexton

avatar

Van Hunt was the special guest on 7/22. That would have been great to see.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #20 posted 07/29/18 3:35pm

purplethunder3
121

avatar

sexton said:

Van Hunt was the special guest on 7/22. That would have been great to see.

Indeed. It was great to see Stokley Williams perform with them also.

"If you're living, you've got nothing left to prove..."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #21 posted 07/29/18 4:00pm

42Kristen

8/19

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #22 posted 08/03/18 11:03am

sexton

avatar

rickyprynce said:

Please chack 10/12-14 ?? Austin City conflicts with SONY Hall NYC Shows??


The Austin City Limits Music Festival set times had not been released yet when the above promo ad was made. The Revolution has since said that they are performing at the festival on Sunday, the 14th.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #23 posted 08/03/18 11:06am

sexton

avatar

LovePaisley said:


sexton said:


The Revolution have MANY fans that loved seeing them without Prince. Rave reviews of past shows were posted here: http://prince.org/msg/12/441742

I saw them at BB Kings in NYC, April 2017. We sang. We *all* sang our hearts out. It was amazing. I'm going again to Providence in October.


I was considering going to the Providence show as well. Driving back to NYC however at that late hour would be tough. It could still happen depending on how much of a high I get after the two New York shows and Providence tickets are still available.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #24 posted 08/03/18 4:38pm

LovePaisley

sexton said:



LovePaisley said:




sexton said:




The Revolution have MANY fans that loved seeing them without Prince. Rave reviews of past shows were posted here: http://prince.org/msg/12/441742



I saw them at BB Kings in NYC, April 2017. We sang. We *all* sang our hearts out. It was amazing. I'm going again to Providence in October.


I was considering going to the Providence show as well. Driving back to NYC however at that late hour would be tough. It could still happen depending on how much of a high I get after the two New York shows and Providence tickets are still available.



I think a few tix are still available. Only because that theater is a bit obscure and on etix. You go directly to The Strand website and click through. I'm going with three people so far. Two of us up front, and one in general admission. I have to say, GA sounds more fun. You can dance up there!!

I hear ya, I'm driving back to central CT. Should be home by 1 am, and plan to be useless at work on Monday. biggrin
And the MUSIC continues...forever...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #25 posted 08/04/18 8:43am

1nitealone

I'm going October 26th!
U gonna have 2 fight ure own damn war cuz we dont wanna fight no more!!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #26 posted 08/28/18 6:31pm

sexton

avatar

LovePaisley said:


sexton said:


I was considering going to the Providence show as well. Driving back to NYC however at that late hour would be tough. It could still happen depending on how much of a high I get after the two New York shows and Providence tickets are still available.

I think a few tix are still available. Only because that theater is a bit obscure and on etix. You go directly to The Strand website and click through. I'm going with three people so far. Two of us up front, and one in general admission. I have to say, GA sounds more fun. You can dance up there!! I hear ya, I'm driving back to central CT. Should be home by 1 am, and plan to be useless at work on Monday. biggrin


I did buy a ticket for Providence after all. The idea of this show being the last one of the year in the states made me a little sentimental. And rather than try to drive back home afterward, I booked a room nearby and will check out Providence the following day, not having spent any time there since I applied to the Rhode Island School of Design decades ago. I have extra vacation time from work that I have to use or lose by the end of the year anyway. See you there!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #27 posted 09/06/18 6:43pm

LovePaisley

sexton said:



LovePaisley said:




sexton said:



I was considering going to the Providence show as well. Driving back to NYC however at that late hour would be tough. It could still happen depending on how much of a high I get after the two New York shows and Providence tickets are still available.



I think a few tix are still available. Only because that theater is a bit obscure and on etix. You go directly to The Strand website and click through. I'm going with three people so far. Two of us up front, and one in general admission. I have to say, GA sounds more fun. You can dance up there!! I hear ya, I'm driving back to central CT. Should be home by 1 am, and plan to be useless at work on Monday. biggrin


I did buy a ticket for Providence after all. The idea of this show being the last one of the year in the states made me a little sentimental. And rather than try to drive back home afterward, I booked a room nearby and will check out Providence the following day, not having spent any time there since I applied to the Rhode Island School of Design decades ago. I have extra vacation time from work that I have to use or lose by the end of the year anyway. See you there!


Cool! cool
And the MUSIC continues...forever...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)

This is a "featured" topic! — From here you can jump to the « previous or next » featured topic.

« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Concerts > The Revolution 2018/2019 Tour Dates