independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Tue 26th Sep 2017 5:55am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Concerts > The NPG & ANDRE CYMONE perform "DMSR", "Gett Off", "Controversy", "New Power Generation" & "Live 4 Love"
« Previous topic  Next topic »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 07/04/17 10:49am

Latin

The NPG & ANDRE CYMONE perform "DMSR", "Gett Off", "Controversy", "New Power Generation" & "Live 4 Love"

Check out these performances by The New Power Generation & Andre Cymone in London.

It is awesome that they are covering songs from different eras spanning Prince's amazing career.


"DMSR":

https://m.youtube.com/wat...3pzUf16a0A

"Gett Off":

https://m.youtube.com/wat...hdKUcb_KmY

"Controversy":

https://m.youtube.com/wat...RVKg-mAqH0

"New Power Generation" & "Live 4 Love":

https://m.youtube.com/wat...wgaUwQjPw4
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 07/04/17 10:53am

KoolEaze

avatar

It´s great that they are focusing more on the pre-Revolution and post-Revolution eras, and that the Revolution is focusing more on the Revolution era .

Both are very important.

" I´d rather be a stank ass hoe because I´m not stupid. Oh my goodness! I got more drugs! I´m always funny dude...I´m hilarious! Are we gonna smoke?"




http://kooleasehvac.com/
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 07/04/17 11:22am

purplethunder3
121

avatar

clapping

You can walk a mile in my shoes. But you can't dance a step in my feet.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 07/04/17 7:27pm

tish9311

Thanks Latin
Beautiful, Loved and Blessed

Thank You Prince
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 07/05/17 8:09am

klick2me

avatar

I dig it! Please keep them posts coming...
klick
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 07/05/17 9:30am

luvgirl

KoolEaze said:

It´s great that they are focusing more on the pre-Revolution and post-Revolution eras, and that the Revolution is focusing more on the Revolution era .


Both are very important.




I'm still not able to see any associates. Still too soon and painful for me to see anyone without Prince, but I think it's good that both era's are being showcased, and I'm happy that others can get out there and enjoy them.
I just want you here, I just want you near me baby, cause I'm scared I'll cry, I love you like crazy.
~RIP~
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 07/05/17 1:42pm

Goddess4Real

avatar

Great footage thanks biggrin
Keep Calm & Listen To Prince
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 07/05/17 4:20pm

KoolEaze

avatar

luvgirl said:

KoolEaze said:

It´s great that they are focusing more on the pre-Revolution and post-Revolution eras, and that the Revolution is focusing more on the Revolution era .

Both are very important.

I'm still not able to see any associates. Still too soon and painful for me to see anyone without Prince, but I think it's good that both era's are being showcased, and I'm happy that others can get out there and enjoy them.

Neither am I .

I mean, I appreciate that they´re doing this, and if they played a show in my area I´d probably go but then again, right now, I don´t really feel like travelling a long distance to see them, nor do I want to see or hear anybody singing his songs.

Sonny and Morris would be my only reason(s) to attend these shows. Because I like them a lot, both are great people, and because they´ve known Prince better and longer than most other bandmembers, regardless of era.

" I´d rather be a stank ass hoe because I´m not stupid. Oh my goodness! I got more drugs! I´m always funny dude...I´m hilarious! Are we gonna smoke?"




http://kooleasehvac.com/
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 07/05/17 4:57pm

rogifan

avatar

I can’t see any of these shows because none of them would be as good as seeing the man himself. I’d be at one of these shows spending the whole time wishing he was on stage. sad
Paisley Park is in your heart
#PrinceForever 💜
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 07/08/17 8:54am

luvgirl

rogifan said:

I can’t see any of these shows because none of them would be as good as seeing the man himself. I’d be at one of these shows spending the whole time wishing he was on stage. sad



This is how I feel as well. Nothing personal against NPG or The Rev's, Morris Day, Sheila E or any of them for that matter, but no matter how hard I try to drum up excitement about seeing any of them when they are in my area, the excitement is not forthcoming... I just want my Prince... sad
I just want you here, I just want you near me baby, cause I'm scared I'll cry, I love you like crazy.
~RIP~
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Concerts > The NPG & ANDRE CYMONE perform "DMSR", "Gett Off", "Controversy", "New Power Generation" & "Live 4 Love"