independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Fri 22nd Mar 2019 3:13pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > portal to EVIL has opened--see the ceremony
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 2 of 2 <12
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #30 posted 03/04/19 4:03pm

DiminutiveRock
er

avatar

13cjk13 said:

RodeoSchro said:



It's ME. I already told y'all that! I'm in the Illuminati (as we all know) and that is my Hat O'Twigs!

I'm in the Illuminati too, I guess we havent gone to the same Illuminati parties.



[Edited 3/4/19 16:05pm]

"'Were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter.'' - Thomas Jefferson
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #31 posted 03/05/19 1:50am

Graycap23

avatar

The ignorant and the uninformed will tell u that this type of stuff doesn't exist or make fun of it.

As u can CLEARLY see, it does exist and the people that participate in it are all around u.

Beware of the fool..........4 he is nothing but a tool.

FOOLS multiply when WISE Men & Women are silent.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #32 posted 03/05/19 1:55am

jaawwnn

avatar

Plz stop talking about our secret ceremonies. Also who the fuck brought the camera? Guys, we've been through this.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #33 posted 03/05/19 5:09am

deebee

avatar

WTF was that ceremony?? confuse Devil worship is as good as any guess I've got! lol

As one of the comments says, cutting a ribbon would have sufficed.

"Not everything that is faced can be changed; but nothing can be changed until it is faced." - James Baldwin
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #34 posted 03/05/19 5:35am

13cjk13

deebee said:

WTF was that ceremony?? confuse Devil worship is as good as any guess I've got! lol

As one of the comments says, cutting a ribbon would have sufficed.

See, the devil is TRICKING YOU!!! excited

"Our liberty depends on the freedom of the press, and that cannot be limited without being lost".
-Thomas Jefferson
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #35 posted 03/05/19 6:08am

deebee

avatar

13cjk13 said:

deebee said:

WTF was that ceremony?? confuse Devil worship is as good as any guess I've got! lol

As one of the comments says, cutting a ribbon would have sufficed.

See, the devil is TRICKING YOU!!! excited

doh! That guy! pout

"Not everything that is faced can be changed; but nothing can be changed until it is faced." - James Baldwin
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #36 posted 03/05/19 8:07am

RodeoSchro

avatar

I'm going to report all of you at our next Illuminati meeting. I foresee a few new sex slaves.


OK, all kidding aside. This is just an avante-garde performance. I notice that a few people are trying to ascribe seriousness to this, but they are the same people who say there is no God. Therefore, in their view, there can be no Satan, either.

So if there is no Satan, then does a "Satanic ritual" mean anything to you? It shouldn't. It would seem you'd think these are just your usual crazy people, praying to something that doesn't exist. Which means, of course, that the prayers, ceremonies and rituals are meaningless.

If some of you think these people are evil and yet you do not believe in Satan, then you already know that the Satan you do not believe in did not make these people evil. They were already evil and just choose your non-existent Satan as their symbol.

So for those of you who do not believe in God or Satan, why would you care about the "Satanic" symbolism in this?

.

[Edited 3/5/19 11:34am]

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's paladin
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #37 posted 03/05/19 9:14am

tmo1965

luvsexy4all said:

if u dont see any satanic overtones ..u dont wanna see em

Yes this ceremony does have what some would call satanic overtones. I would characterize it as a representation of whatever pagan religion was practiced in the region during ancient times. Anyway, this is the weirdest ceremony I've ever seen.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #38 posted 03/05/19 11:49am

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

What people believe on this board has nothing to do with what the ceremony represents. It has some Satanic imagery.

What are you outraged about today? CNN has not told you yet?
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #39 posted 03/05/19 12:42pm

RodeoSchro

avatar

SuperFurryAnimal said:

What people believe on this board has nothing to do with what the ceremony represents. It has some Satanic imagery.



So what?

If you don't believe in Satan, who cares what the imagery is? And yet, the only people here that seem to care about the "Satanic imagery" are people who don't believe in Satan.

That's nonsensical.

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's paladin
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #40 posted 03/05/19 2:36pm

luvsexy4all

tmo1965 said:

luvsexy4all said:

if u dont see any satanic overtones ..u dont wanna see em

Yes this ceremony does have what some would call satanic overtones. I would characterize it as a representation of whatever pagan religion was practiced in the region during ancient times. Anyway, this is the weirdest ceremony I've ever seen.

its over the top...lady gaga and madonna r jealous

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #41 posted 03/05/19 3:03pm

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

avatar

Some of you people would have been hanging and burning people for witchcraft left and right if you lived a century earlier. Thank god you can just be internet weirdos instead of hurting people now.
President Trump is a disgusting piece of shit.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #42 posted 03/05/19 3:09pm

luvsexy4all

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

Some of you people would have been hanging and burning people for witchcraft left and right if you lived a century earlier. Thank god you can just be internet weirdos instead of hurting people now.

exposing doesnt neceessarily mean burning and hanging the guilty

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #43 posted 03/05/19 3:19pm

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

avatar

luvsexy4all said:



Ugot2shakesumthin said:


Some of you people would have been hanging and burning people for witchcraft left and right if you lived a century earlier. Thank god you can just be internet weirdos instead of hurting people now.

exposing doesnt neceessarily mean burning and hanging the guilty



Doesn’t necessarily? Or doesn’t at all? Help me here. I’m still taking notes on all you guys
President Trump is a disgusting piece of shit.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #44 posted 03/06/19 3:58am

jaawwnn

avatar

SuperFurryAnimal said:

What people believe on this board has nothing to do with what the ceremony represents. It has some Satanic imagery.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #45 posted 03/06/19 3:59am

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

Some of you people would have been hanging and burning people for witchcraft left and right if you lived a century earlier. Thank god you can just be internet weirdos instead of hurting people now.

So if they used Satanic imagery should it be pointed out? Is it politically incorrect to tell the Truth? People in power are involved in the occult and it is a secret. Should we expose Bohemian Grove?

What are you outraged about today? CNN has not told you yet?
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #46 posted 03/06/19 5:39am

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

avatar

SuperFurryAnimal said:



Ugot2shakesumthin said:


Some of you people would have been hanging and burning people for witchcraft left and right if you lived a century earlier. Thank god you can just be internet weirdos instead of hurting people now.


So if they used Satanic imagery should it be pointed out? Is it politically incorrect to tell the Truth? People in power are involved in the occult and it is a secret. Should we expose Bohemian Grove?



Lol what makes it satanic? That it’s weird? Is it politically incorrect to point out that some may need help?
President Trump is a disgusting piece of shit.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #47 posted 03/06/19 6:40am

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

SuperFurryAnimal said:

So if they used Satanic imagery should it be pointed out? Is it politically incorrect to tell the Truth? People in power are involved in the occult and it is a secret. Should we expose Bohemian Grove?

Lol what makes it satanic? That it’s weird? Is it politically incorrect to point out that some may need help?

Do you need help with new glasses so you can clearly see the Satanic imagery?

What are you outraged about today? CNN has not told you yet?
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #48 posted 03/06/19 7:54am

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

avatar

SuperFurryAnimal said:



Ugot2shakesumthin said:


SuperFurryAnimal said:



So if they used Satanic imagery should it be pointed out? Is it politically incorrect to tell the Truth? People in power are involved in the occult and it is a secret. Should we expose Bohemian Grove?



Lol what makes it satanic? That it’s weird? Is it politically incorrect to point out that some may need help?


Do you need help with new glasses so you can clearly see the Satanic imagery?


Clearly lol
President Trump is a disgusting piece of shit.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #49 posted 03/06/19 8:28am

RodeoSchro

avatar

Beetlejuice

Beetlejuice

Beetlejuice

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's paladin
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #50 posted 03/06/19 8:35am

ThatWhiteDude

avatar

SuperFurryAnimal said:



Ugot2shakesumthin said:


Some of you people would have been hanging and burning people for witchcraft left and right if you lived a century earlier. Thank god you can just be internet weirdos instead of hurting people now.


So if they used Satanic imagery should it be pointed out? Is it politically incorrect to tell the Truth? People in power are involved in the occult and it is a secret. Should we expose Bohemian Grove?


How do you know they're involved in such things, when you claim that it is a Secret?
"Like books and BLACK LIVES, Albums still MATTER."


"Extra cheese, extra HAM, extra bullshit" -DiminutiveRocker
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #51 posted 03/06/19 9:27am

13cjk13

RodeoSchro said:

Beetlejuice

Beetlejuice

Beetlejuice

Oh lord, Rodeo, you're going to get us all killed!!!!!

"Our liberty depends on the freedom of the press, and that cannot be limited without being lost".
-Thomas Jefferson
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #52 posted 03/06/19 9:38am

RodeoSchro

avatar

13cjk13 said:

RodeoSchro said:

Beetlejuice

Beetlejuice

Beetlejuice

Oh lord, Rodeo, you're going to get us all killed!!!!!



It's either that or become one of my sex slaves.

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's paladin
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #53 posted 03/06/19 9:42am

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

Whatever

What are you outraged about today? CNN has not told you yet?
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #54 posted 03/06/19 10:23am

13cjk13

RodeoSchro said:

13cjk13 said:

Oh lord, Rodeo, you're going to get us all killed!!!!!



It's either that or become one of my sex slaves.

Oh my god, Rodeo, what-EVER!!! ( in my best valley girl voice. lol)

"Our liberty depends on the freedom of the press, and that cannot be limited without being lost".
-Thomas Jefferson
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #55 posted 03/06/19 10:40am

RodeoSchro

avatar

13cjk13 said:

RodeoSchro said:



It's either that or become one of my sex slaves.

Oh my god, Rodeo, what-EVER!!! ( in my best valley girl voice. lol)



Your "what-EVER" cemented your position in the Sex Slave group.

SuperFurryAnimal's "Whatever" did not. Thank goodness!

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's paladin
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #56 posted 03/06/19 10:45am

RodeoSchro

avatar

OK, back to some semi-seriousness.

For the sake of argument, let's assume these people in the video are Satanists. What then?

Someone tell me what happens next, or what significance that would have. If you can do that, I'll stop trying to conjure up Beetlejuice.

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's paladin
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #57 posted 03/06/19 10:46am

luvsexy4all

RodeoSchro said:

OK, back to some semi-seriousness.

For the sake of argument, let's assume these people in the video are Satanists. What then?

Someone tell me what happens next, or what significance that would have. If you can do that, I'll stop trying to conjure up Beetlejuice.

an employee of CERN even admitted they may have unleashed evil

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #58 posted 03/06/19 11:02am

RodeoSchro

avatar

luvsexy4all said:

RodeoSchro said:

OK, back to some semi-seriousness.

For the sake of argument, let's assume these people in the video are Satanists. What then?

Someone tell me what happens next, or what significance that would have. If you can do that, I'll stop trying to conjure up Beetlejuice.

an employee of CERN even admitted they may have unleashed evil



As much as I'd like to blame the election of Donald Trump on that, can you be more precise? It's not like there wasn't evil in the world before this deal came around. Nor does it look like there's more evil now than there was before.

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's paladin
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 2 of 2 <12
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > portal to EVIL has opened--see the ceremony