independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Mon 21st Jan 2019 2:47pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > 2Freaky's bad Christmas present to the peeps: Russell Brand interviews the unhinged Candace Owens.
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 1 of 4 1234>
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 12/22/18 7:31am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

2Freaky's bad Christmas present to the peeps: Russell Brand interviews the unhinged Candace Owens.

Happy Holidays. lol. Try not to break your puter.

God is she dumb. Lord help me.

"My motherfucker's so cool sheep count him."
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 12/22/18 7:35am

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

Trump turns from 'humbling' grief to midterm fire and furry
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 12/22/18 9:41am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

Russell Brand is about as unhinged as one can get...

Anyone for banning the AR15 must be on the side of the criminal as once banned only criminals will have them.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 12/22/18 3:14pm

djThunderfunk

avatar

Wow! Look at that. Two people disagreeing without insulting each other or name calling. Who knew.

Don't listen to the newly leaked Louis C.K. bootleg if you're offended by stuff. ANY stuff.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 12/22/18 3:21pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

djThunderfunk said:

Wow! Look at that. Two people disagreeing without insulting each other or name calling. Who knew.



#noacronyms
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 12/22/18 3:29pm

djThunderfunk

avatar

Yeah. Those acronyms were sooooo uncalled for... So much worse than anything you've ever said, huh? lol


Sorry for triggering you and Merry Christmas. comfort

Don't listen to the newly leaked Louis C.K. bootleg if you're offended by stuff. ANY stuff.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 12/22/18 3:49pm

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

avatar

I had to google who she is. She is a conservative trump supporter who..

According to Wikipedia

Owens has since characterized Trump as the "savior" of Western civilization.[4] She has argued that Trump has neither engaged in rhetoric that is harmful to African Americans nor proposed policies that would harm African Americans.[22][8]


Well, she’s an outlier that doesn’t get a lot of media attention unless you made it a point to get fringe outliers. Which is good.

I think it’s good that the media doesn’t pay much attention to cooks like her as she doesn’t seem to deserve and is just making a fool of herself as Trump has ended his career being an abomination.
[Edited 12/22/18 15:50pm]
President Trump is a disgusting piece of shit.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 12/22/18 5:29pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

djThunderfunk said:

Yeah. Those acronyms were sooooo uncalled for... So much worse than anything you've ever said, huh? lol


Sorry for triggering you and Merry Christmas. comfort

Trigger ??? Sheeeeet....you really think you have that much sway ? Don't kid yourself, sonny, I don't take you that seriously...

Trigger my yarbles, maybe ....

[Edited 12/22/18 17:41pm]

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 12/22/18 5:43pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

I had to google who she is. She is a conservative trump supporter who.. According to Wikipedia
Owens has since characterized Trump as the "savior" of Western civilization.[4] She has argued that Trump has neither engaged in rhetoric that is harmful to African Americans nor proposed policies that would harm African Americans.[22][8]
Well, she’s an outlier that doesn’t get a lot of media attention unless you made it a point to get fringe outliers. Which is good. I think it’s good that the media doesn’t pay much attention to cooks like her as she doesn’t seem to deserve and is just making a fool of herself as Trump has ended his career being an abomination. [Edited 12/22/18 15:50pm]

You know, "dog biting man" is not news, "man biting dog" is...

97% of Black Female voters voted against Trump. How to make a name for yourself ? Say you LOVE Trump !

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 12/22/18 5:47pm

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:

Russell Brand is about as unhinged as one can get...

Friend boinked his assistant who looks like Katey Perry. It is all an act on Russells end. He is an average joe and very normal guy.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas especially Alex Jones and Rodeo. They can all agree on Santa. yeahthat chill pill canada hijacked tinkerbell oral crash playboy 3way lips tonk tonk tonk tonk tonk tonk sperm jerkoff jerkoff kisses beatdeadhorse beatdeadhorse brownnose falloff falloff fit finger3 toilet target shhh shhh wall wall wall wall wall wall wall grandpa yoda pig3 licking lick party

Trump turns from 'humbling' grief to midterm fire and furry
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 12/22/18 5:51pm

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

avatar

jjhunsecker said:



Ugot2shakesumthin said:


I had to google who she is. She is a conservative trump supporter who.. According to Wikipedia
Owens has since characterized Trump as the "savior" of Western civilization.[4] She has argued that Trump has neither engaged in rhetoric that is harmful to African Americans nor proposed policies that would harm African Americans.[22][8]

Well, she’s an outlier that doesn’t get a lot of media attention unless you made it a point to get fringe outliers. Which is good. I think it’s good that the media doesn’t pay much attention to cooks like her as she doesn’t seem to deserve and is just making a fool of herself as Trump has ended his career being an abomination. [Edited 12/22/18 15:50pm]


You know, "dog biting man" is not news, "man biting dog" is...


97% of Black Female voters voted against Trump. How to make a name for yourself ? Say you LOVE Trump !



Absolutely. Be ‘out there’ and hope someone bites. When I googled her, besides Russel, I noticed Joe Rogan had her on too. I mean,if it gets her name ou, and someone is willing to put you on to get hits on their channel, more power to you. But lowest denominator or circus freak is not the best thing if you want to be taken seriously for all involved.
[Edited 12/22/18 17:52pm]
President Trump is a disgusting piece of shit.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 12/22/18 5:52pm

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

jjhunsecker said:

djThunderfunk said:

Yeah. Those acronyms were sooooo uncalled for... So much worse than anything you've ever said, huh? lol


Sorry for triggering you and Merry Christmas. comfort

Trigger ??? Sheeeeet....you really think you have that much sway ? Don't kid yourself, sonny, I don't take you that seriously...

Trigger my yarbles, maybe ....

Merry Christmas JJ lets get drunk and eat chicken tenders.

Trump turns from 'humbling' grief to midterm fire and furry
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 12/22/18 5:56pm

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

avatar

SuperFurryAnimal said:



jjhunsecker said:




djThunderfunk said:


Yeah. Those acronyms were sooooo uncalled for... So much worse than anything you've ever said, huh? lol


Sorry for triggering you and Merry Christmas. comfort




Trigger ??? Sheeeeet....you really think you have that much sway ? Don't kid yourself, sonny, I don't take you that seriously...


Trigger my yarbles, maybe ....





Merry Christmas JJ lets get drunk and eat chicken tenders.



You know you, if you go to settings, you can make your text larger. Maybe not purple, but larger yes.
President Trump is a disgusting piece of shit.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 12/22/18 6:00pm

djThunderfunk

avatar

jjhunsecker said:

djThunderfunk said:

Yeah. Those acronyms were sooooo uncalled for... So much worse than anything you've ever said, huh? lol


Sorry for triggering you and Merry Christmas. comfort

Trigger ??? Sheeeeet....you really think you have that much sway ? Don't kid yourself, sonny, I don't take you that seriously...

Trigger my yarbles, maybe ....

[Edited 12/22/18 17:41pm]


Well, you are STILL bitching about it. Seems to have stuck in your craw a bit. Just sayin'... razz

Don't listen to the newly leaked Louis C.K. bootleg if you're offended by stuff. ANY stuff.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 12/23/18 12:27am

jjhunsecker

avatar

djThunderfunk said:

jjhunsecker said:

Trigger ??? Sheeeeet....you really think you have that much sway ? Don't kid yourself, sonny, I don't take you that seriously...

Trigger my yarbles, maybe ....

[Edited 12/22/18 17:41pm]


Well, you are STILL bitching about it. Seems to have stuck in your craw a bit. Just sayin'... razz

Maybe ask Santa for a sense of humor this Christmas...and a little humility

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 12/23/18 12:28am

jjhunsecker

avatar

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

jjhunsecker said:

You know, "dog biting man" is not news, "man biting dog" is...

97% of Black Female voters voted against Trump. How to make a name for yourself ? Say you LOVE Trump !

Absolutely. Be ‘out there’ and hope someone bites. When I googled her, besides Russel, I noticed Joe Rogan had her on too. I mean,if it gets her name ou, and someone is willing to put you on to get hits on their channel, more power to you. But lowest denominator or circus freak is not the best thing if you want to be taken seriously for all involved. [Edited 12/22/18 17:52pm]

It's all about being noticed...being taken seriously or saying something intelligent is not necessarily a high priority

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 12/23/18 12:44am

jjhunsecker

avatar

SuperFurryAnimal said:

jjhunsecker said:

Trigger ??? Sheeeeet....you really think you have that much sway ? Don't kid yourself, sonny, I don't take you that seriously...

Trigger my yarbles, maybe ....

Merry Christmas JJ lets get drunk and eat chicken tenders.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 12/23/18 6:27am

poppys

^^ clapping

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 12/23/18 6:41am

djThunderfunk

avatar

jjhunsecker said:

djThunderfunk said:


Well, you are STILL bitching about it. Seems to have stuck in your craw a bit. Just sayin'... razz

Maybe ask Santa for a sense of humor this Christmas...and a little humility


You got it, Grinch. lol

Don't listen to the newly leaked Louis C.K. bootleg if you're offended by stuff. ANY stuff.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #19 posted 12/24/18 12:28am

MoBettaBliss

djThunderfunk said:

Wow! Look at that. Two people disagreeing without insulting each other or name calling. Who knew.



it helps that he wants her so bad

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #20 posted 12/26/18 7:26am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

Because she is a lying whatsit

"My motherfucker's so cool sheep count him."
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #21 posted 12/26/18 12:47pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

2freaky4church1 said:

Because she is a lying whatsit

she found a market, and exploited it to the hilt

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #22 posted 12/26/18 5:36pm

onlyforaminute

jjhunsecker said:



2freaky4church1 said:


Because she is a lying whatsit




she found a market, and exploited it to the hilt




Was exactly what I was going to say but I was going to add she's so full of it but yeah she's going to ride this for all it's worth. Had to giggle a bit when Brand said he wasn't a liberal he's an anarchist, talk about trip stumble fall.
"The sole purpose of a child's middle name is so he can tell when he's really in trouble.

- Somebody
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #23 posted 12/26/18 9:04pm

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

avatar

jjhunsecker said:



SuperFurryAnimal said:




jjhunsecker said:




Trigger ??? Sheeeeet....you really think you have that much sway ? Don't kid yourself, sonny, I don't take you that seriously...


Trigger my yarbles, maybe ....





Merry Christmas JJ lets get drunk and eat chicken tenders.






After watching that clip I had to watch the movie. Great movie, vile people. So..JJ, my question why would you have JJ as your avatar? Are you in the newspaper business?
President Trump is a disgusting piece of shit.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #24 posted 12/26/18 9:28pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

jjhunsecker said:

After watching that clip I had to watch the movie. Great movie, vile people. So..JJ, my question why would you have JJ as your avatar? Are you in the newspaper business?

No, I just love the characters in this film- mainly because they are so vile. This has long been one of my favorite films , because it's so cynical, and because of the great performances and some of the best dialog ever heard in a movie. (I also love the many shots of the "old" NY, which I remember from my youth, and is now mostly gone) ...JJ Hunsecker is a character so magnetic in his ferocity and his moral rot...he's a great character , like Don Corleaone or Norman Bates are great characters

[Edited 12/26/18 21:29pm]

[Edited 12/26/18 21:33pm]

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #25 posted 12/27/18 5:37am

uPtoWnNY

jjhunsecker said:

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

jjhunsecker said: Absolutely. Be ‘out there’ and hope someone bites. When I googled her, besides Russel, I noticed Joe Rogan had her on too. I mean,if it gets her name ou, and someone is willing to put you on to get hits on their channel, more power to you. But lowest denominator or circus freak is not the best thing if you want to be taken seriously for all involved. [Edited 12/22/18 17:52pm]

It's all about being noticed...being taken seriously or saying something intelligent is not necessarily a high priority

Exactly. I did a lot of research on her....the word "fraud" comes to mind.

Saying police brutality is a myth tells you all you need to know.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #26 posted 12/27/18 5:38am

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

jjhunsecker said:

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

jjhunsecker said: After watching that clip I had to watch the movie. Great movie, vile people. So..JJ, my question why would you have JJ as your avatar? Are you in the newspaper business?

No, I just love the characters in this film- mainly because they are so vile. This has long been one of my favorite films , because it's so cynical, and because of the great performances and some of the best dialog ever heard in a movie. (I also love the many shots of the "old" NY, which I remember from my youth, and is now mostly gone) ...JJ Hunsecker is a character so magnetic in his ferocity and his moral rot...he's a great character , like Don Corleaone or Norman Bates are great characters

[Edited 12/26/18 21:29pm]

[Edited 12/26/18 21:33pm]

JJ is a movie buff. He mentioned before he has extensive collection of films.

Trump turns from 'humbling' grief to midterm fire and furry
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #27 posted 12/27/18 7:04am

jjhunsecker

avatar

uPtoWnNY said:

jjhunsecker said:

It's all about being noticed...being taken seriously or saying something intelligent is not necessarily a high priority

Exactly. I did a lot of research on her....the word "fraud" comes to mind.

Saying police brutality is a myth tells you all you need to know.

It's obvious she's saying stuff just to get attention, and to appeal to an audience that wants to believe that racism doesn't exist or is just a minor thing. So they can point to Candice and say "See, that colored gal agrees with me. She's one of the few of them that THINK FOR THEMSELVES and are NOT ON THE PLANTATION".

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #28 posted 12/27/18 7:41am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

what we can all see here is that if you are a person (especially a woman) of color you are EXPECTED to keep your place, mind your tongue, and march in lockstep!

Sick... how dare she! Right? Sad that so many can not see that the left wing placates and patronizes people and plays all sorts of games to keep them loyal. But Hey as we see here...

it works... sad

Anyone for banning the AR15 must be on the side of the criminal as once banned only criminals will have them.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #29 posted 12/27/18 7:45am

jjhunsecker

avatar

Any person who says that racism or police brutality does not exist or is a very minor factor in people's lives is either deliberately lying, or simply delusional. ESPECIALLY if they are a minority.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 1 of 4 1234>
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > 2Freaky's bad Christmas present to the peeps: Russell Brand interviews the unhinged Candace Owens.