independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Tue 11th Dec 2018 9:38am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > Climate report warns of grim consequences
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 1 of 2 12>
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 11/23/18 4:16pm

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

avatar

Climate report warns of grim consequences

*I decided to post the snippet from Fox News site on this report.

https://www.foxnews.com/p...ters-in-us

The White House on Friday released a federal report that found that the impacts of climate change are being felt across the country, and “extreme weather and climate-related events” are going to worsen in the years to come -- with a significant impact on the economy.

The National Climate Assessment finds that extreme weather disasters “"have already become more frequent, intense, widespread or of long duration and have cost the the U.S. nearly $400 billion since 2015.”

The report is mandated every four years and is based on previous research. Its aim is to detail how climate change is affecting the U.S. and how it is impacting the economy. It is written by outside scientists and officials from 13 federal agencies.

**

What did Orange moron think of this?


Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
Brutal and Extended Cold Blast could shatter ALL RECORDS - Whatever happened to Global Warming?
CROOKED TRUMP. LOCK HIM UP!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 11/23/18 4:44pm

ThatWhiteDude

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

*I decided to post the snippet from Fox News site on this report. https://www.foxnews.com/p...ters-in-us The White House on Friday released a federal report that found that the impacts of climate change are being felt across the country, and “extreme weather and climate-related events” are going to worsen in the years to come -- with a significant impact on the economy. The National Climate Assessment finds that extreme weather disasters “"have already become more frequent, intense, widespread or of long duration and have cost the the U.S. nearly $400 billion since 2015.” The report is mandated every four years and is based on previous research. Its aim is to detail how climate change is affecting the U.S. and how it is impacting the economy. It is written by outside scientists and officials from 13 federal agencies. ** What did Orange moron think of this? Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump Brutal and Extended Cold Blast could shatter ALL RECORDS - Whatever happened to Global Warming?

Somebody should show Trump this article:

[url=https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/earthtalks-global-warming-harsher-winter/[/url]

"Like books and BLACK LIVES, Albums still MATTER."
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 11/25/18 8:07am

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

avatar

So Fox “news” The TV network only mentioned the report once when the report was released.
It then went on to play scare monger for the rest of the weekend on that “caravan of terror”
CROOKED TRUMP. LOCK HIM UP!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 11/25/18 8:37am

poppys

[Edited 11/25/18 8:38am]

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 11/25/18 8:56am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

So Fox “news” The TV network only mentioned the report once when the report was released. It then went on to play scare monger for the rest of the weekend on that “caravan of terror”

can you support that fox ever said "caravan of terror"

oh and you know the government of mexico wants to get them out too

Anyone for banning the AR15 must be on the side of the criminal as once banned only criminals will have them.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 11/25/18 9:12am

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:



Ugot2shakesumthin said:


So Fox “news” The TV network only mentioned the report once when the report was released. It then went on to play scare monger for the rest of the weekend on that “caravan of terror”




can you support that fox ever said "caravan of terror"

oh and you know the government of mexico wants to get them out too



I don’t know what strawman argument you want to get into. lol
CROOKED TRUMP. LOCK HIM UP!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 11/25/18 9:25am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

can you support that fox ever said "caravan of terror"

oh and you know the government of mexico wants to get them out too

I don’t know what strawman argument you want to get into. lol

so you can not back it up and have nothing to say against the racist Mexicans that wanted to...who tried and failed... to turn them back at their southern border and are now worried that US might actually exercises its legal authority to do so at ours?

Anyone for banning the AR15 must be on the side of the criminal as once banned only criminals will have them.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 11/25/18 9:34am

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:



Ugot2shakesumthin said:


OnlyNDaUsa said:





can you support that fox ever said "caravan of terror"

oh and you know the government of mexico wants to get them out too



I don’t know what strawman argument you want to get into. lol



so you can not back it up and have nothing to say against the racist Mexicans that wanted to...who tried and failed... to turn them back at their southern border and are now worried that US might actually exercises its legal authority to do so at ours?




lol
That’s you arguing your own straw man argument.

Distraction! Got it.

Tell me about how you right wingers are covering the climate change report? That’s right! Straw man arguments about the caravan! lol

You owned yourself in a very meta way lol
[Edited 11/25/18 9:36am]
CROOKED TRUMP. LOCK HIM UP!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 11/25/18 9:54am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

so you can not back it up and have nothing to say against the racist Mexicans that wanted to...who tried and failed... to turn them back at their southern border and are now worried that US might actually exercises its legal authority to do so at ours?

lol That’s you arguing your own straw man argument. Distraction! Got it. Tell me about how you right wingers are covering the climate change report? That’s right! Straw man arguments about the caravan! lol You owned yourself in a very meta way lol [Edited 11/25/18 9:36am]

you made the claim now you accuse me of a strawman distraction?


I do not accept climate change as a major issue. some do... over the last few decades they have howled that the sky were falling... we have 5 years! we must do something now... but no real difference that could not be just as easily explained by normal cycles and chance.


Anyone for banning the AR15 must be on the side of the criminal as once banned only criminals will have them.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 11/25/18 10:01am

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:



Ugot2shakesumthin said:


OnlyNDaUsa said:




so you can not back it up and have nothing to say against the racist Mexicans that wanted to...who tried and failed... to turn them back at their southern border and are now worried that US might actually exercises its legal authority to do so at ours?



lol That’s you arguing your own straw man argument. Distraction! Got it. Tell me about how you right wingers are covering the climate change report? That’s right! Straw man arguments about the caravan! lol You owned yourself in a very meta way lol [Edited 11/25/18 9:36am]



you made the claim now you accuse me of a strawman distraction?


I do not accept climate change as a major issue. some do... over the last few decades they have howled that the sky were falling... we have 5 years! we must do something now... but no real difference that could not be just as easily explained by normal cycles and chance.




That’s right you i acuse you of straw man because thats exactly what you did.
CROOKED TRUMP. LOCK HIM UP!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 11/25/18 10:31am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

Mexico is a poor country.,

"My motherfucker's so cool sheep count him."
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 11/25/18 10:48am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

2freaky4church1 said:

Mexico is a poor country.,

relevance? are you saying their reason for declaring themselves refugees is that they are seeking asylum from poverty? So they want free stuff?

Anyone for banning the AR15 must be on the side of the criminal as once banned only criminals will have them.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 11/26/18 7:10am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

Say hooray for free stuff.

"My motherfucker's so cool sheep count him."
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 11/27/18 1:45pm

DiminutiveRock
er

avatar

ThatWhiteDude said:

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

*I decided to post the snippet from Fox News site on this report. https://www.foxnews.com/p...ters-in-us The White House on Friday released a federal report that found that the impacts of climate change are being felt across the country, and “extreme weather and climate-related events” are going to worsen in the years to come -- with a significant impact on the economy. The National Climate Assessment finds that extreme weather disasters “"have already become more frequent, intense, widespread or of long duration and have cost the the U.S. nearly $400 billion since 2015.” The report is mandated every four years and is based on previous research. Its aim is to detail how climate change is affecting the U.S. and how it is impacting the economy. It is written by outside scientists and officials from 13 federal agencies. ** What did Orange moron think of this? Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump Brutal and Extended Cold Blast could shatter ALL RECORDS - Whatever happened to Global Warming?

Somebody should show Trump this article:

https://www.scientificame...er-winter/



We will likely see it stuck to the bottom of his shoe.

The effects are here and NOW. For ever one day of cold there are three of hot - the climate is out of balance. The damage is seen on the nightly news - hot winds blowing at 50 miles an hour over dry land that has not been tuched by rain in several months = California.

"'Were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter.'' - Thomas Jefferson
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 11/27/18 2:15pm

RodeoSchro

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

OnlyNDaUsa said: I don’t know what strawman argument you want to get into. lol

so you can not back it up and have nothing to say against the racist Mexicans that wanted to...who tried and failed... to turn them back at their southern border and are now worried that US might actually exercises its legal authority to do so at ours?



This is rich coming from a poster who has never, ever provided a link for anything he's ever posted.

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's paladin
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 11/27/18 5:55pm

DiminutiveRock
er

avatar

RodeoSchro said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

so you can not back it up and have nothing to say against the racist Mexicans that wanted to...who tried and failed... to turn them back at their southern border and are now worried that US might actually exercises its legal authority to do so at ours?



This is rich coming from a poster who has never, ever provided a link for anything he's ever posted.


yep rolleyes

"'Were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter.'' - Thomas Jefferson
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 11/28/18 1:58am

BombSquad

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

So Fox “news” The TV network only mentioned the report once when the report was released. It then went on to play scare monger for the rest of the weekend on that “caravan of terror”

can you support that fox ever said "caravan of terror"

oh and you know the government of mexico wants to get them out too


to paraphrase an orger-who-is-always-right:

why should anyone bother wasting time? any backup presented to you will be dimsissed with phoney excuses





ha! the Only/repub method really helps to save some time! cool dat!

2013 Obama & Castro - "and barack has once again bowed down to a despot"
2018 Trump & Kim - "and it is happening now! after nearly 65 years and 11 presidents"
biggest fucking hypocrite around LOL only in da forum...
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 11/28/18 7:58am

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

avatar

I can’t say that I understand all the science that went into those reports by all the agencies and their employees that make them. I never studied that science and honestly never gathered any data myself that i could use to make conclusions. So if science says so, then i accept it. Just like I accept that my cellphone doesn’t work on magic but based on radio signals that are transmitted through the air and decoded by a receiver and a microchip and such. To me it’s just magic but I have to acquiesce.

But apparently this moron of a President can walk out out in public and state for all to hear that he thinks all of the agencies in our government are liars.

I have to shake my head every time I see that this piece of shit president is still in the Oval Office.

I know he will soon out on his fat ass and we will come to our senses and undo all the damage he has done, just as we cleaned up after the previous republican President.

Can’t happen soon enough. Ocasio will get a $100 donation from OnlyinDaUSA soon.
CROOKED TRUMP. LOCK HIM UP!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 11/28/18 9:28am

Camileyun

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

I can’t say that I understand all the science that went into those reports by all the agencies and their employees that make them. I never studied that science and honestly never gathered any data myself that i could use to make conclusions. So if science says so, then i accept it. Just like I accept that my cellphone doesn’t work on magic but based on radio signals that are transmitted through the air and decoded by a receiver and a microchip and such. To me it’s just magic but I have to acquiesce.

But apparently this moron of a President can walk out out in public and state for all to hear that he thinks all of the agencies in our government are liars.

I have to shake my head every time I see that this piece of shit president is still in the Oval Office.

I know he will soon out on his fat ass and we will come to our senses and undo all the damage he has done, just as we cleaned up after the previous republican President.

Can’t happen soon enough. Ocasio will get a $100 donation from OnlyinDaUSA soon.

" So, if science says so, then I accept it"? Science says there are 2 genders...do you accept that? Or are you selective in your acceptance of "science". For every scientist that backs up the notion of man-caused climate change, there are as many, if not more, claiming it is not man caused. Who do you believe, and why? What about the claim that global warming has decimated the polar bear population. We've all seen the sad commercials asking for money to save them. The Inuit people are currently having a problem with the increasing population of polar bears attacking people.https://dailynews14.com/health/polar-bears-threatening-native-inuit-populations-warns-controversial-26666648
The climate change scientists will say it is because their habitat is shrinking, so they are attacking people. I prefer to believe the actual people, not sitting at a desk, but that are actually living in polar bear territory.
The same issues are currently on the border. These people were lied to, and told to ignore Trump' s warnings, and now, some of them are turning back, realizing the reality. They've been victimized by people with a political agenda, and it is very sad.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #19 posted 11/28/18 10:10am

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

avatar

Camileyun said:

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

I can’t say that I understand all the science that went into those reports by all the agencies and their employees that make them. I never studied that science and honestly never gathered any data myself that i could use to make conclusions. So if science says so, then i accept it. Just like I accept that my cellphone doesn’t work on magic but based on radio signals that are transmitted through the air and decoded by a receiver and a microchip and such. To me it’s just magic but I have to acquiesce.

But apparently this moron of a President can walk out out in public and state for all to hear that he thinks all of the agencies in our government are liars.

I have to shake my head every time I see that this piece of shit president is still in the Oval Office.

I know he will soon out on his fat ass and we will come to our senses and undo all the damage he has done, just as we cleaned up after the previous republican President.

Can’t happen soon enough. Ocasio will get a $100 donation from OnlyinDaUSA soon.

" So, if science says so, then I accept it"? Science says there are 2 genders...do you accept that? Or are you selective in your acceptance of "science". For every scientist that backs up the notion of man-caused climate change, there are as many, if not more, claiming it is not man caused. Who do you believe, and why? What about the claim that global warming has decimated the polar bear population. We've all seen the sad commercials asking for money to save them. The Inuit people are currently having a problem with the increasing population of polar bears attacking people.https://dailynews14.com/health/polar-bears-threatening-native-inuit-populations-warns-controversial-26666648
The climate change scientists will say it is because their habitat is shrinking, so they are attacking people. I prefer to believe the actual people, not sitting at a desk, but that are actually living in polar bear territory.
The same issues are currently on the border. These people were lied to, and told to ignore Trump' s warnings, and now, some of them are turning back, realizing the reality. They've been victimized by people with a political agenda, and it is very sad.



Wtf?
CROOKED TRUMP. LOCK HIM UP!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #20 posted 11/28/18 10:13am

Camileyun

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

Camileyun said:


" So, if science says so, then I accept it"? Science says there are 2 genders...do you accept that? Or are you selective in your acceptance of "science". For every scientist that backs up the notion of man-caused climate change, there are as many, if not more, claiming it is not man caused. Who do you believe, and why? What about the claim that global warming has decimated the polar bear population. We've all seen the sad commercials asking for money to save them. The Inuit people are currently having a problem with the increasing population of polar bears attacking people.https://dailynews14.com/health/polar-bears-threatening-native-inuit-populations-warns-controversial-26666648
The climate change scientists will say it is because their habitat is shrinking, so they are attacking people. I prefer to believe the actual people, not sitting at a desk, but that are actually living in polar bear territory.
The same issues are currently on the border. These people were lied to, and told to ignore Trump' s warnings, and now, some of them are turning back, realizing the reality. They've been victimized by people with a political agenda, and it is very sad.



Wtf?

I can rewrite it for you, but I can't understand it for you. Sorry.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #21 posted 11/28/18 10:24am

13cjk13

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

Camileyun said:
" So, if science says so, then I accept it"? Science says there are 2 genders...do you accept that? Or are you selective in your acceptance of "science". For every scientist that backs up the notion of man-caused climate change, there are as many, if not more, claiming it is not man caused. Who do you believe, and why? What about the claim that global warming has decimated the polar bear population. We've all seen the sad commercials asking for money to save them. The Inuit people are currently having a problem with the increasing population of polar bears attacking people.https://dailynews14.com/health/polar-bears-threatening-native-inuit-populations-warns-controversial-26666648 The climate change scientists will say it is because their habitat is shrinking, so they are attacking people. I prefer to believe the actual people, not sitting at a desk, but that are actually living in polar bear territory. The same issues are currently on the border. These people were lied to, and told to ignore Trump' s warnings, and now, some of them are turning back, realizing the reality. They've been victimized by people with a political agenda, and it is very sad.
Wtf?

Questioning the mean school teacher?? lol

"Our liberty depends on the freedom of the press, and that cannot be limited without being lost".
-Thomas Jefferson
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #22 posted 11/28/18 10:42am

Camileyun

13cjk13 said:



Ugot2shakesumthin said:


Camileyun said:
" So, if science says so, then I accept it"? Science says there are 2 genders...do you accept that? Or are you selective in your acceptance of "science". For every scientist that backs up the notion of man-caused climate change, there are as many, if not more, claiming it is not man caused. Who do you believe, and why? What about the claim that global warming has decimated the polar bear population. We've all seen the sad commercials asking for money to save them. The Inuit people are currently having a problem with the increasing population of polar bears attacking people.https://dailynews14.com/health/polar-bears-threatening-native-inuit-populations-warns-controversial-26666648 The climate change scientists will say it is because their habitat is shrinking, so they are attacking people. I prefer to believe the actual people, not sitting at a desk, but that are actually living in polar bear territory. The same issues are currently on the border. These people were lied to, and told to ignore Trump' s warnings, and now, some of them are turning back, realizing the reality. They've been victimized by people with a political agenda, and it is very sad.

Wtf?

Questioning the mean school teacher?? lol


Hey, I may be mean, but I'm not a school teacher...I just listened in class, when I was there.
wink
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #23 posted 11/28/18 12:12pm

DiminutiveRock
er

avatar

Camileyun said:

13cjk13 said:

Questioning the mean school teacher?? lol

Hey, I may be mean, but I'm not a school teacher...I just listened in class, when I was there. wink


Or you "just heard on the news" biggrin

"'Were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter.'' - Thomas Jefferson
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #24 posted 11/28/18 12:19pm

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

avatar

Science is fluid. New knowledge and developments are always discovered. BUT to dispute it just because your an orange toad and don;t like it is not excuse to discredit it. Now if this jackass of a piece of shit president has something that contracdicts all the legions of true scientists that work in this field, then he could talk.

But it’s a bullshit argument some are making. lol
CROOKED TRUMP. LOCK HIM UP!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #25 posted 11/28/18 12:35pm

Camileyun

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

Science is fluid. New knowledge and developments are always discovered. BUT to dispute it just because your an orange toad and don;t like it is not excuse to discredit it. Now if this jackass of a piece of shit president has something that contracdicts all the legions of true scientists that work in this field, then he could talk.

But it’s a bullshit argument some are making. lol

You're right, but I don't take Trump as seriously as many do...He's a bullshit artist, he bloviates, and he really likes himself. I think we all have known the type. I certainly wouldn't take his word on scientific facts. But, I also disagreed with Obama when he said climate change is an indisputable truth.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #26 posted 11/28/18 12:38pm

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

avatar

Camileyun said:

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

Science is fluid. New knowledge and developments are always discovered. BUT to dispute it just because your an orange toad and don;t like it is not excuse to discredit it. Now if this jackass of a piece of shit president has something that contracdicts all the legions of true scientists that work in this field, then he could talk.

But it’s a bullshit argument some are making. lol

You're right, but I don't take Trump as seriously as many do...He's a bullshit artist, he bloviates, and he really likes himself. I think we all have known the type. I certainly wouldn't take his word on scientific facts. But, I also disagreed with Obama when he said climate change is an indisputable truth.


Well that’s own your personal belief, but it doesn’t mesh with science. That’s a belief you have based on your political bias. I want to believe a lot of things, but I would never do it becasue of dopey politics.
CROOKED TRUMP. LOCK HIM UP!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #27 posted 11/28/18 1:12pm

Camileyun

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

Camileyun said:


You're right, but I don't take Trump as seriously as many do...He's a bullshit artist, he bloviates, and he really likes himself. I think we all have known the type. I certainly wouldn't take his word on scientific facts. But, I also disagreed with Obama when he said climate change is an indisputable truth.


Well that’s own your personal belief, but it doesn’t mesh with science. That’s a belief you have based on your political bias. I want to believe a lot of things, but I would never do it becasue of dopey politics.

I don't have a political bias where science is concerned (or where most issues are concerned, for that matter). But I do seek out info. from sources other than the biased news networks or politicians (whom are always biased). I also know there is a lot of money being made off the global warming issue. Politics has nothing to do with my beliefs. You are absolutely correct when you say it is my personal belief...I just think the jury is still out on the man-made part of the issue. I'm skeptical, but I also don't discount the possibility it exists...yet.
Meanwhile, I'm a conservation fanatic...always have been...recycle, reuse, compost,never use herbicides, pesticides, etc. on my property, conserve water like crazy, only drive when I have to...it's all I can do as an individual, and I can't freak out over what I cannot control.
[Edited 11/28/18 13:13pm]
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #28 posted 11/28/18 10:30pm

TweetyV6

avatar

Camileyun said:

Ugot2shakesumthin said:
Science is fluid. New knowledge and developments are always discovered. BUT to dispute it just because your an orange toad and don;t like it is not excuse to discredit it. Now if this jackass of a piece of shit president has something that contracdicts all the legions of true scientists that work in this field, then he could talk. But it’s a bullshit argument some are making. lol
You're right, but I don't take Trump as seriously as many do...He's a bullshit artist, he bloviates, and he really likes himself. I think we all have known the type. I certainly wouldn't take his word on scientific facts. But, I also disagreed with Obama when he said climate change is an indisputable truth.

a) Climate Change is an indisputable truth. Merely 12,000 yrs ago we were in a glacial (aka ice age) which we're still recovering from (hence the observed warming). Climate is no stable entity, it has and will change for as long as the earth turns and the sun burns.

b) What actually are the scientific FACTS on this topic? I bet if you ask 100 people on the street which is the most important green house gas, probably all 100 will say CO2. And if you ask how much CO2 is there in our atmosphere, none of them will give you the correct answer.

___________________________________________________________________________________

All thinking men are Atheists - Hemingway

P.s. If you find spelling errors, you may keep them
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #29 posted 11/29/18 12:03am

BombSquad

avatar

TweetyV6 said:

Camileyun said:

Ugot2shakesumthin said: You're right, but I don't take Trump as seriously as many do...He's a bullshit artist, he bloviates, and he really likes himself. I think we all have known the type. I certainly wouldn't take his word on scientific facts. But, I also disagreed with Obama when he said climate change is an indisputable truth.

a) Climate Change is an indisputable truth. Merely 12,000 yrs ago we were in a glacial (aka ice age) which we're still recovering from (hence the observed warming). Climate is no stable entity, it has and will change for as long as the earth turns and the sun burns.

oh stop that patronizing fucked up trash talk

show me ONE post of anyone EVER in this forum, where someone claimed "climate is stable and did not change before humans came into play"
just ONE FUCKING POST
GO!

b) What actually are the scientific FACTS on this topic? I bet if you ask 100 people on the street which is the most important green house gas, probably all 100 will say CO2. And if you ask how much CO2 is there in our atmosphere, none of them will give you the correct answer.

and how is ignorance of people a parameter to make up your own mind on scientific data?
how the fuck is that relevant? it's not. just like point a)
just more irrelevant brabble BULLSHIT

2013 Obama & Castro - "and barack has once again bowed down to a despot"
2018 Trump & Kim - "and it is happening now! after nearly 65 years and 11 presidents"
biggest fucking hypocrite around LOL only in da forum...
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 1 of 2 12>
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > Climate report warns of grim consequences