independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Mon 19th Nov 2018 9:19am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > Omarosa : Trump is a racist
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 2 of 2 <12
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #30 posted 08/24/18 9:29pm

hausofmoi7

avatar

No one cares if Trump is a white supramacist/racist


During the 2016 election, people on the left pointed out Hillary Clinton's support of "racist policies" domestically and internationally.
What's interesting is that more registered democrats actually voted for Trump over the green party.
Registered democrats voting for Trump in swing states is why he won. It wasn't even third party votes.
And of course the hardcore democrats were not bothered enough by Hillary's racist policies to vote green either.
Overt Racism of Trump/Republicans or the covert racism of democratic policies is not enough of a deal breaker for most on the left or right.

Racism is just not an issue that swings voters or influence how they will vote.




.
[Edited 8/24/18 21:49pm]
"It means finding the very human narrative of a man navigating between idealism and pragmatism, faith and politics, non-violence, the pitfalls of acclaim as the perils of rejection" – Lesley Hazleton on the first muslim, the prophet.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #31 posted 08/24/18 9:46pm

poppys

hausofmoi7 said:

No one cares if Trump is a white supramacist/racist During the 2016 election, people on the left pointed out Hillary Clinton's support of "racist policies" domestically and internationally. What's interesting is that more registered democrats voted for Trump over the green party. Registered democrats voting for Trump in swing states is why he won. It wasn't even third party votes. And of course democrats were not bothered enough by Hillary's racist policies to vote green either. Overt Racism of Trump/Republicans or the covert racism of democratic policies is not enough of a deal breaker for most on the left or right. Racism is not an issue that swings voters.


Is there a link for the statement that registered democrats voting for Trump in swing states is why he won the election? I'd like to read that. Anybody that voted 3rd party threw their vote away in a very important election year. It sure didn't help.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #32 posted 08/24/18 9:53pm

hausofmoi7

avatar

poppys said:



hausofmoi7 said:


No one cares if Trump is a white supramacist/racist During the 2016 election, people on the left pointed out Hillary Clinton's support of "racist policies" domestically and internationally. What's interesting is that more registered democrats voted for Trump over the green party. Registered democrats voting for Trump in swing states is why he won. It wasn't even third party votes. And of course democrats were not bothered enough by Hillary's racist policies to vote green either. Overt Racism of Trump/Republicans or the covert racism of democratic policies is not enough of a deal breaker for most on the left or right. Racism is not an issue that swings voters.


Is there a link for the statement that registered democrats voting for Trump in swing states is why he won the election? I'd like to read that. Anybody that voted 3rd party threw their vote away in a very important election year. It sure didn't help.



https://brigade.news/did-...5531f7fa6d

More Democrats crossed over in states with the biggest polling misses
When Brigade went back to our 2016 voter data, we identified states in which Democrats pledged their vote for Trump at significantly higher rates, and then matched those rates against the margin by which Trump over-performed FiveThirtyEight’s final election forecast for that state. Doing so, we saw a statistically significant (Adj-R2=0.7; p < 0.001) cross-over effect of registered Democrats pledging their votes for Donald Trump in states like Pennsylvania and North Carolina — states where Trump ultimately over-performed FiveThirtyEight’s state polling forecasts.

The above cross-over and turnout trends reinforce Brigade’s thinking that a meaningful segment of swing voters transcend party lines to support the candidates they believe will best represent their interests. Trump’s 2016 coalition consisted of a wide range of voters — the traditional Republican base, anti-establishment populists, and even some working class, cross-over Democrats.
[Edited 8/24/18 22:05pm]
"It means finding the very human narrative of a man navigating between idealism and pragmatism, faith and politics, non-violence, the pitfalls of acclaim as the perils of rejection" – Lesley Hazleton on the first muslim, the prophet.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #33 posted 08/24/18 10:26pm

poppys

hausofmoi7 said:

poppys said:


Is there a link for the statement that registered democrats voting for Trump in swing states is why he won the election? I'd like to read that. Anybody that voted 3rd party threw their vote away in a very important election year. It sure didn't help.


https://brigade.news/did-the-2016-state-election-polls-miss-democrats-who-voted-for-trump-145531f7fa6d More Democrats crossed over in states with the biggest polling misses When Brigade went back to our 2016 voter data, we identified states in which Democrats pledged their vote for Trump at significantly higher rates, and then matched those rates against the margin by which Trump over-performed FiveThirtyEight’s final election forecast for that state. Doing so, we saw a statistically significant (Adj-R2=0.7; p < 0.001) cross-over effect of registered Democrats pledging their votes for Donald Trump in states like Pennsylvania and North Carolina — states where Trump ultimately over-performed FiveThirtyEight’s state polling forecasts. The above cross-over and turnout trends reinforce Brigade’s thinking that a meaningful segment of swing voters transcend party lines to support the candidates they believe will best represent their interests. Trump’s 2016 coalition consisted of a wide range of voters — the traditional Republican base, anti-establishment populists, and even some working class, cross-over Democrats.

Thanks haus, that is interesting. But it doesn't say registered Democrats who voted for Trump swung the election.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #34 posted 08/25/18 1:27am

hausofmoi7

avatar

poppys said:



hausofmoi7 said:


poppys said:



Is there a link for the statement that registered democrats voting for Trump in swing states is why he won the election? I'd like to read that. Anybody that voted 3rd party threw their vote away in a very important election year. It sure didn't help.




https://brigade.news/did-the-2016-state-election-polls-miss-democrats-who-voted-for-trump-145531f7fa6d More Democrats crossed over in states with the biggest polling misses When Brigade went back to our 2016 voter data, we identified states in which Democrats pledged their vote for Trump at significantly higher rates, and then matched those rates against the margin by which Trump over-performed FiveThirtyEight’s final election forecast for that state. Doing so, we saw a statistically significant (Adj-R2=0.7; p < 0.001) cross-over effect of registered Democrats pledging their votes for Donald Trump in states like Pennsylvania and North Carolina — states where Trump ultimately over-performed FiveThirtyEight’s state polling forecasts. The above cross-over and turnout trends reinforce Brigade’s thinking that a meaningful segment of swing voters transcend party lines to support the candidates they believe will best represent their interests. Trump’s 2016 coalition consisted of a wide range of voters — the traditional Republican base, anti-establishment populists, and even some working class, cross-over Democrats.

Thanks haus, that is interesting. But it doesn't say registered Democrats who voted for Trump swung the election.



If the anticipated democratic voters who ended up voting for Trump had not done so, then democrats would of won regardless of the third party votes though.

Trumps racist rhetoric was not a deterrent to many who were expected to vote democrat, him being racist or racist policies in general, is not going to influence most people and how they vote.





.
[Edited 8/25/18 1:43am]
"It means finding the very human narrative of a man navigating between idealism and pragmatism, faith and politics, non-violence, the pitfalls of acclaim as the perils of rejection" – Lesley Hazleton on the first muslim, the prophet.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #35 posted 08/25/18 6:06am

poppys

hausofmoi7 said:

poppys said:

Thanks haus, that is interesting. But it doesn't say registered Democrats who voted for Trump swung the election.


If the anticipated democratic voters who ended up voting for Trump had not done so, then democrats would of won regardless of the third party votes though. Trumps racist rhetoric was not a deterrent to many who were expected to vote democrat, him being racist or racist policies in general, is not going to influence most people and how they vote.

Yes. That look the other way racism has become evident now, not sure it was as evident before he was elected. The news media and even Trump were stunned when he won. Also, even though Trump won through the filter of the Electoral College, he did not get the most votes and in a one person, one vote election Hillary Clinton would have won. I would guess that it was independents who were swayed and voted for Trump more than registered dems.

The stunner for me still is how (mostly white) women voted for Trump after grab em by the pussy came to light. Many thought that would be his downfall, incuding analysts. It shows how much women, who are slightly more than half of the population, are willing to overlook that kind of treatment for themselves and their daughters. Not to mention signaling their sons that you can succeed behaving that way. The racist AND sexist specter of BBQ Becky types looms large.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #36 posted 08/25/18 7:27am

13cjk13

poppys said:

hausofmoi7 said:

poppys said:
If the anticipated democratic voters who ended up voting for Trump had not done so, then democrats would of won regardless of the third party votes though. Trumps racist rhetoric was not a deterrent to many who were expected to vote democrat, him being racist or racist policies in general, is not going to influence most people and how they vote.

Yes. That look the other way racism has become evident now, not sure it was as evident before he was elected. The news media and even Trump were stunned when he won. Also, even though Trump won through the filter of the Electoral College, he did not get the most votes and in a one person, one vote election Hillary Clinton would have won. I would guess that it was independents who were swayed and voted for Trump more than registered dems.

The stunner for me still is how (mostly white) women voted for Trump after grab em by the pussy came to light. Many thought that would be his downfall, incuding analysts. It shows how much women, who are slightly more than half of the population, are willing to overlook that kind of treatment for themselves and their daughters. Not to mention signaling their sons that you can succeed behaving that way. The racist AND sexist specter of BBQ Becky types looms large.

yeahthat

"Our liberty depends on the freedom of the press, and that cannot be limited without being lost".
-Thomas Jefferson
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #37 posted 08/25/18 7:35am

Graycap23

avatar

poppys said:

hausofmoi7 said:

poppys said:
If the anticipated democratic voters who ended up voting for Trump had not done so, then democrats would of won regardless of the third party votes though. Trumps racist rhetoric was not a deterrent to many who were expected to vote democrat, him being racist or racist policies in general, is not going to influence most people and how they vote.

Yes. That look the other way racism has become evident now, not sure it was as evident before he was elected. The news media and even Trump were stunned when he won. Also, even though Trump won through the filter of the Electoral College, he did not get the most votes and in a one person, one vote election Hillary Clinton would have won. I would guess that it was independents who were swayed and voted for Trump more than registered dems.

The stunner for me still is how (mostly white) women voted for Trump after grab em by the pussy came to light. Many thought that would be his downfall, incuding analysts. It shows how much women, who are slightly more than half of the population, are willing to overlook that kind of treatment for themselves and their daughters. Not to mention signaling their sons that you can succeed behaving that way. The racist AND sexist specter of BBQ Becky types looms large.

i dont think u folks realize just how powerful racism is..........the image of Obama was simply 2 much 2 take. They voted the direct opposite of Obama.

FOOLS multiply when WISE Men & Women are silent.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #38 posted 08/25/18 8:03am

2elijah

avatar

Omarosa is on AMJoy now. She admitted she was blindsided by trump, and eventually had to realize what he really is. She said Bannon doesn’t see how his support for white supremacy beliefs is dangerous. He let her know he’s a proud white man and doesn’t see that as any difference of her being a proud African American.


She said Cohen knows all about trump’s dirty deals and info regarding the Russian investigation.

She said trump tried to school her on the CP five. Trump told her the CP five admitted guilt at time of their arrest, and that refuses to believe the dna evidence, that proved that none of the CP Five were not the suspects. She said trump still sees them as guilty and is married to his hate.


Omarosa said she was going to resign, but didn’t resign because of the hbcu interns that were there, and was convinced by an outside source not to resign because she would let those interns down.

She claims John Kelly is racist and thinks the civil war was about compromise and not slavery.


Now two, former Black contestants of the Apprentice, Tara Dowdell, (?) and an African-American male Apprentice winner aappeared after Omarosa Tara said that trump wanted a Black vs White Apprentice ontest on that show. They said when one of the Black contestants won on the apprentice, trump wanted him to share his win with a White contestant. Tara said from that time period Omarosa reached out to her with suspicions/concerns about some of trump’s behavior regarding race. It was also mentioned, by the former, Black male Apprentice winner that Kelly and trump had different opinions of Puerto Ricans (re: Puerto Rico Hurricane victims) and don't see them as American citizens.
[Edited 8/25/18 8:51am]
FEARLESS
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #39 posted 08/25/18 8:13am

poppys

hausofmoi7 said:

poppys said:

Thanks haus, that is interesting. But it doesn't say registered Democrats who voted for Trump swung the election.


If the anticipated democratic voters who ended up voting for Trump had not done so, then democrats would of won regardless of the third party votes though. Trumps racist rhetoric was not a deterrent to many who were expected to vote democrat, him being racist or racist policies in general, is not going to influence most people and how they vote.


Ok, but now you have changed from registered democrats to anticipated democrat voters.

There is a difference. I will add that many people who would like to register as independents, especially before our politics were as polarized as they are now MUST choose a party when they register in order to be allowed to vote in primaries - not just the general elections. This includes local elections and is the rule in many states.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #40 posted 08/25/18 8:15am

poppys

2elijah said:


Omarosa is on AMJoy now. She admitted she was blindsided by trump, and eventually had to realize what he really is. She said Bannon doesn’t see how his support for white supremacy beliefs is dangerous.


WOW. How can he not see that? Will check out the show.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #41 posted 08/25/18 8:39am

2elijah

avatar

poppys said:



2elijah said:



Omarosa is on AMJoy now. She admitted she was blindsided by trump, and eventually had to realize what he really is. She said Bannon doesn’t see how his support for white supremacy beliefs is dangerous.


WOW. How can he not see that? Will check out the show.



I added more to the post. Yeah, Bannon is old school racist in the present. He’s the kind of sick racist, who plays blind, that he is a descendant of European ancestors from Europe, who did not originate in America. He doesn’t want to admit that this country is the homeland of the many Native American tribes who inhabited this country first. He desperately has to believe in a false, racist ideology to feel important and anove all others. It’s sad the stupidity and ignorance that folks like that really fall for.

People could say what they want about Omarosa but at the end of the day, she has the receipts!
[Edited 8/25/18 9:01am]
FEARLESS
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #42 posted 08/25/18 9:40am

jjhunsecker

avatar

2elijah said:

poppys said:


WOW. How can he not see that? Will check out the show.

I added more to the post. Yeah, Bannon is old school racist in the present. He’s the kind of sick racist, who plays blind, that he is a descendant of European ancestors from Europe, who did not originate in America. He doesn’t want to admit that this country is the homeland of the many Native American tribes who inhabited this country first. He desperately has to believe in a false, racist ideology to feel important and anove all others. It’s sad the stupidity and ignorance that folks like that really fall for. People could say what they want about Omarosa but at the end of the day, she has the receipts! [b][Edited 8/25/18 9:01am][/b]

Or as Bill Maher said last week : "I don't care. She's our asshole now ! I'll take whatever I can get"

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #43 posted 08/25/18 10:03am

poppys

jjhunsecker said:

2elijah said:

poppys said: I added more to the post. Yeah, Bannon is old school racist in the present. He’s the kind of sick racist, who plays blind, that he is a descendant of European ancestors from Europe, who did not originate in America. He doesn’t want to admit that this country is the homeland of the many Native American tribes who inhabited this country first. He desperately has to believe in a false, racist ideology to feel important and anove all others. It’s sad the stupidity and ignorance that folks like that really fall for. People could say what they want about Omarosa but at the end of the day, she has the receipts! [b][Edited 8/25/18 9:01am][/b]


Or as Bill Maher said last week : "I don't care. She's our asshole now ! I'll take whatever I can get"

haha falloff flag

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #44 posted 08/25/18 10:14am

poppys

2elijah said:

Omarosa is on AMJoy now. She admitted she was blindsided by trump, and eventually had to realize what he really is. She said Bannon doesn’t see how his support for white supremacy beliefs is dangerous. He let her know he’s a proud white man and doesn’t see that as any difference of her being a proud African American. She said Cohen knows all about trump’s dirty deals and info regarding the Russian investigation. She said trump tried to school her on the CP five. Trump told her the CP five admitted guilt at time of their arrest, and that refuses to believe the dna evidence, that proved that none of the CP Five were not the suspects. She said trump still sees them as guilty and is married to his hate. Omarosa said she was going to resign, but didn’t resign because of the hbcu interns that were there, and was convinced by an outside source not to resign because she would let those interns down. She claims John Kelly is racist and thinks the civil war was about compromise and not slavery. Now two, former Black contestants of the Apprentice, Tara Dowdell, (?) and an African-American male Apprentice winner aappeared after Omarosa Tara said that trump wanted a Black vs White Apprentice ontest on that show. They said when one of the Black contestants won on the apprentice, trump wanted him to share his win with a White contestant. Tara said from that time period Omarosa reached out to her with suspicions/concerns about some of trump’s behavior regarding race. It was also mentioned, by the former, Black male Apprentice winner that Kelly and trump had different opinions of Puerto Ricans (re: Puerto Rico Hurricane victims) and don't see them as American citizens. [Edited 8/25/18 8:51am]

Interesting. I never thought Kelly was "protecting the office". He has a shifty face and obviously an iron stomach for evil or he wouldn't still be there.

The Apprentice racial behind the scenes stuff sounds solid. The Puerto Rico disconnect too. The CP 5 turmoil is pretty much all Trump keeping it alive ALL THESE YEARS.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #45 posted 08/25/18 10:19am

2elijah

avatar

jjhunsecker said:



2elijah said:


poppys said:



WOW. How can he not see that? Will check out the show.



I added more to the post. Yeah, Bannon is old school racist in the present. He’s the kind of sick racist, who plays blind, that he is a descendant of European ancestors from Europe, who did not originate in America. He doesn’t want to admit that this country is the homeland of the many Native American tribes who inhabited this country first. He desperately has to believe in a false, racist ideology to feel important and anove all others. It’s sad the stupidity and ignorance that folks like that really fall for. People could say what they want about Omarosa but at the end of the day, she has the receipts! [b][Edited 8/25/18 9:01am][/b]

Or as Bill Maher said last week : "I don't care. She's our asshole now ! I'll take whatever I can get"


Her book for now is still #1 on the NYTimes Best Seller’s list. I mean she brings the receipts at every interview, and also had two former Black contestants on AMJOY’s show, who said they started questioning themselves of trump’s attitude towards Blacks, from what they observed during their time on the show.
FEARLESS
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #46 posted 08/25/18 10:23am

2elijah

avatar

poppys said:



2elijah said:


Omarosa is on AMJoy now. She admitted she was blindsided by trump, and eventually had to realize what he really is. She said Bannon doesn’t see how his support for white supremacy beliefs is dangerous. He let her know he’s a proud white man and doesn’t see that as any difference of her being a proud African American. She said Cohen knows all about trump’s dirty deals and info regarding the Russian investigation. She said trump tried to school her on the CP five. Trump told her the CP five admitted guilt at time of their arrest, and that refuses to believe the dna evidence, that proved that none of the CP Five were not the suspects. She said trump still sees them as guilty and is married to his hate. Omarosa said she was going to resign, but didn’t resign because of the hbcu interns that were there, and was convinced by an outside source not to resign because she would let those interns down. She claims John Kelly is racist and thinks the civil war was about compromise and not slavery. Now two, former Black contestants of the Apprentice, Tara Dowdell, (?) and an African-American male Apprentice winner aappeared after Omarosa Tara said that trump wanted a Black vs White Apprentice ontest on that show. They said when one of the Black contestants won on the apprentice, trump wanted him to share his win with a White contestant. Tara said from that time period Omarosa reached out to her with suspicions/concerns about some of trump’s behavior regarding race. It was also mentioned, by the former, Black male Apprentice winner that Kelly and trump had different opinions of Puerto Ricans (re: Puerto Rico Hurricane victims) and don't see them as American citizens. [Edited 8/25/18 8:51am]


Interesting. I never thought Kelly was "protecting the office". He has a shifty face and obviously an iron stomach for evil or he wouldn't still be there.

The Apprentice racial behind the scenes stuff sounds solid. The Puerto Rico disconnect too. The CP 5 turmoil is pretty much all Trump keeping it alive ALL THESE YEARS.


Agree. Did you read the article I posted on the Russia thread about a doorman who was paid to keep his mouth shut, and signed an NDA, to not speak about trump’s affair with his former housekeeper and supposedly having an illegitimate child with her?

Here’s the link:

EXCLUSIVE: ex-Trump World Tower doorman's "catch-and-kill" contract released”

https://www.google.com/am...index.html
[Edited 8/25/18 10:28am]
FEARLESS
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #47 posted 08/25/18 10:35am

poppys

2elijah said:

poppys said:

Interesting. I never thought Kelly was "protecting the office". He has a shifty face and obviously an iron stomach for evil or he wouldn't still be there.

The Apprentice racial behind the scenes stuff sounds solid. The Puerto Rico disconnect too. The CP 5 turmoil is pretty much all Trump keeping it alive ALL THESE YEARS.


Agree. Did you read the article I posted on the Russia thread about a doorman who was paid to keep his mouth shut, and signed an NDA, to not speak about trump’s affair with his former housekeeper and supposedly having an illegitimate child with her? Here’s the link: EXCLUSIVE: ex-Trump World Tower doorman's "catch-and-kill" contract released” https://www.google.com/am...index.html [Edited 8/25/18 10:28am]


Whoa. Just read your link. Bet more of these kinds of stories will be published now. The downside is Trump has another spawn on the planet. Hope they take after their mother.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #48 posted 08/25/18 10:42am

2elijah

avatar

poppys said:



2elijah said:


poppys said:


Interesting. I never thought Kelly was "protecting the office". He has a shifty face and obviously an iron stomach for evil or he wouldn't still be there.

The Apprentice racial behind the scenes stuff sounds solid. The Puerto Rico disconnect too. The CP 5 turmoil is pretty much all Trump keeping it alive ALL THESE YEARS.




Agree. Did you read the article I posted on the Russia thread about a doorman who was paid to keep his mouth shut, and signed an NDA, to not speak about trump’s affair with his former housekeeper and supposedly having an illegitimate child with her? Here’s the link: EXCLUSIVE: ex-Trump World Tower doorman's "catch-and-kill" contract released” https://www.google.com/am...index.html [Edited 8/25/18 10:28am]



Whoa. Just read your link. Bet more of these kinds of stories will be published now. The downside is Trump has another spawn on the planet. Hope they take after their mother.




Exactly. If this story is true about him gathering a child with the ex-housekeeper I bet the mother of the child is being paid well to keep quiet. Melania has her hands full. I wouldn’t be surprised if she divorced him after he’s out of office.
[Edited 8/25/18 10:43am]
FEARLESS
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #49 posted 08/25/18 10:56am

jjhunsecker

avatar

2elijah said:

poppys said:


Whoa. Just read your link. Bet more of these kinds of stories will be published now. The downside is Trump has another spawn on the planet. Hope they take after their mother.

Exactly. If this story is true about him gathering a child with the ex-housekeeper I bet the mother of the child is being paid well to keep quiet. Melania has her hands full. I wouldn’t be surprised if she divorced him after he’s out of office. [Edited 8/25/18 10:43am]

I'm sure she'll get a divorce. That woman has faced so much humiliation with all the dirt on her repulsive husband coming to light . I mean, banging porn stars raw.... that's not only embarrasiing for her, but a health hazard

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #50 posted 08/25/18 11:11am

poppys

jjhunsecker said:

2elijah said:

poppys said: Exactly. If this story is true about him gathering a child with the ex-housekeeper I bet the mother of the child is being paid well to keep quiet. Melania has her hands full. I wouldn’t be surprised if she divorced him after he’s out of office. [Edited 8/25/18 10:43am]


I'm sure she'll get a divorce. That woman has faced so much humiliation with all the dirt on her repulsive husband coming to light . I mean, banging porn stars raw.... that's not only embarrasiing for her, but a health hazard


Agree. That is unforgiveable in my book. Have a personal story from early 80's NYC I won't go into. Suffice to say I had a few AIDS tests and it was the final blow to a 5 year relationship that I had put up with way too long anyway.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #51 posted 08/25/18 11:24am

DiminutiveRock
er

avatar

poppys said:



jjhunsecker said:




2elijah said:


poppys said: Exactly. If this story is true about him gathering a child with the ex-housekeeper I bet the mother of the child is being paid well to keep quiet. Melania has her hands full. I wouldn’t be surprised if she divorced him after he’s out of office. [Edited 8/25/18 10:43am]


I'm sure she'll get a divorce. That woman has faced so much humiliation with all the dirt on her repulsive husband coming to light . I mean, banging porn stars raw.... that's not only embarrasiing for her, but a health hazard




Agree. That is unforgiveable in my book. Have a personal story from early 80's NYC I won't go into. Suffice to say I had a few AIDS tests and it was the final blow to a 5 year relationship that I had put up with way too long anyway.




Who are these women sleeping with him?!?! Ew!
"'Were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter.'' - Thomas Jefferson
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #52 posted 08/26/18 6:10am

2elijah

avatar

Here is the Omarosa interview from Saturday, 8/25. She states there is a whole email chain between her and WH staff members discussing a tape of Trump rumored to have used the ‘N’ word, and that J. Kelly and Hope Hicks knew about it.

Omarosa said she was on that email questioning them about the existence of that tape, and said shortly after that is when Kelly called her into the office to fire her. Prior to her firing, Omarosa said she had plans to leave the White House on Jan 20, 2018, but apparently she was fired before then.


[Edited 8/26/18 6:27am]
FEARLESS
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #53 posted 08/26/18 8:07am

uPtoWnNY

Omarosa is a piece of shit - cut from the same cloth as Trump. She was perfectly willing to play the role when it suited her, now she's all butthurt. I don't need her to tell me what Trump really is - I've known it for over 30 years. That **** can go fuck herself.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #54 posted 08/26/18 1:40pm

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

avatar

uPtoWnNY said:

Omarosa is a piece of shit - cut from the same cloth as Trump. She was perfectly willing to play the role when it suited her, now she's all butthurt. I don't need her to tell me what Trump really is - I've known it for over 30 years. That **** can go fuck herself.



Yep sums up pretty much how i think of her, BUT, anything she can do to get rid of Trump is still greatly appreciated. I’ll cut her slack for cooperating especially if she keeps releasing relevant tapes.
Crooked Donnie. Lock him up!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #55 posted 08/26/18 5:59pm

DiminutiveRock
er

avatar

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

uPtoWnNY said:

Omarosa is a piece of shit - cut from the same cloth as Trump. She was perfectly willing to play the role when it suited her, now she's all butthurt. I don't need her to tell me what Trump really is - I've known it for over 30 years. That **** can go fuck herself.

Yep sums up pretty much how i think of her, BUT, anything she can do to get rid of Trump is still greatly appreciated. I’ll cut her slack for cooperating especially if she keeps releasing relevant tapes.


She's a total opportunist and annoying as hell - but I agree, if her biting the hand that fed her by revealing ugly truths that cannot be refuted - I say let her have at it. She is #1 on the NYC Best Seller's list - she is making her money. Make no mistake - it's obvious her cause is all about her, her motivation is not noble, but the result is the same.

"'Were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter.'' - Thomas Jefferson
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #56 posted 09/10/18 4:05pm

onlyforaminute

WASHINGTON — Omarosa Manigault Newman released a new audio recording of President Donald Trump in an appearance on ABC’s “The View,” in which the president “crashed” a meeting of White House communications staffers and talked to them of how it was Hillary Clinton who was linked to collusion with Russia.

The meeting took place in October of 2017, Manigault Newman said.

“I think Hillary is getting killed now with Russia. The real Russia story is Hillary and collusion,” Trump said during the recording before talking about the amount that a law firm was paid to gather opposition research on the president.

The firm, Perkins Coie, was working on behalf of Clinton and the Democratic National Committee, and hired Fusion GPS in 2016. Fusion GPS subcontracted with former British intelligence agent Christopher Steele to collect information, and he eventually produced a dossier that outlined Trump’s ties to Russia.

In the recording, Trump says that “somebody told me it was $9 million they spent on the phony report,” and alleges that it was a campaign finance violation.

Fusion GPS said at the time that it was paid $1.02 million from the law firm, and Steele’s firm was paid $168,000 out of that amount.

“So the whole Russia thing, I think, seems to have turned around. What do you think Sarah?” Trump is heard, directing his question at Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders, who replies, “Absolutely.”

Manigault Newman also said that staffers would use the hashtag #TFA in emails, as a reference to the 25th Amendment, which sets out how the cabinet can remove the president. “I was embarrassed that it was actually some way that we coped,” Manigault Newman said. But she did not explain why that detail was not included in her recent book, “Unhinged.”

When her book was published last month, Trump wrote on Twitter, “Omarosa had Zero credibility with the Media (they didn’t want interviews) when she worked in the White House. Now that she says bad about me, they will talk to her. Fake News!”

Trump’s legal team has issued legal threats to Manigault Newman that she was violating the terms of a non-disclosure agreement she signed during the campaign.

On “The View,” she said that she is currently in arbitration, and said that was the reason she could not disclose how she was able to tape conversations in the White House.

“They want to shut me down,” she said.

She also said that she regrets that she was “so complicit” in working with the Trump campaign and in the White House. She said that Clinton was “robbed” of the presidency and “I regret that I was … a co-conspirator in that robbery.”



https://www.yahoo.com/ent...49961.html

[Edited 9/10/18 16:05pm]

"You want to know your biggest fault? You don’t keep true accounts: you put a high value on what you’ve given, a low value on what you’ve received."

- Seneca, On Anger 3.31.3
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #57 posted 09/10/18 4:27pm

uPtoWnNY

She regrets......bitch please, give me a mf-ing break.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #58 posted 09/10/18 4:56pm

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

avatar

Omarosa on The View.

She is not holding back in her attack on Trump. Funny tidbit is that the staff inside the Whitehouse used the “orange” imoji for Trump.

All three clips are worth a view





Crooked Donnie. Lock him up!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 2 of 2 <12
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > Omarosa : Trump is a racist