independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Sun 19th Aug 2018 5:10am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > Right Wing Harpy Ingraham complains about "illegal" and LEGAL Immigration
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 1 of 2 12>
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 08/08/18 11:25pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

Right Wing Harpy Ingraham complains about "illegal" and LEGAL Immigration

As many of us suspected, and horse faced spinster Laura Ingraham now says out in the open, many of her ilk are upset with ANY immigration that leads to "demographic changes"...meaning people that don't look like her. Ironically, she had adopted children from Russia, when there are millions of American kids who no one wants to adopt...I guess Russians are changing the demographics, at least to her...I'd rather hear LeBron talk and have this bitch shut the fuck up !!



https://www.huffingtonpos...d0620646fa

“In some parts of the country, it does seem like the America that we know and love doesn’t exist anymore,” she complained on “The Ingraham Angle.”

Ingraham decried “massive demographic changes” that have been “foisted” on Americans.

“They’re changes that none of us ever voted for and most of us don’t like,” she said. “Now much of this is related to both illegal and, in some cases, legal immigration that, of course, progressives love.”

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 08/09/18 6:42am

poppys

jjhunsecker said:

As many of us suspected, and horse faced spinster Laura Ingraham now says out in the open, many of her ilk are upset with ANY immigration that leads to "demographic changes"...meaning people that don't look like her. Ironically, she had adopted children from Russia, when there are millions of American kids who no one wants to adopt...I guess Russians are changing the demographics, at least to her...I'd rather hear LeBron talk and have this bitch shut the fuck up !!



https://www.huffingtonpos...d0620646fa

“In some parts of the country, it does seem like the America that we know and love doesn’t exist anymore,” she complained on “The Ingraham Angle.”

Ingraham decried “massive demographic changes” that have been “foisted” on Americans.

“They’re changes that none of us ever voted for and most of us don’t like,” she said. “Now much of this is related to both illegal and, in some cases, legal immigration that, of course, progressives love.”


nod Trump shill. Lol, I read sphincter instead of spinster. Still works.

Trump proposal would make it harder for legal immigrants to gain citizenship: report

THE HILL - John Bowden
2 days ago

A proposal being considered by top aides to President Trump would reportedly make it more difficult for legal immigrants to obtain permanent legal status.

NBC News reports that under the proposal, which is the work of senior White House aide Stephen Miller, immigrants who have benefited from welfare programs, including Social Security or ObamaCare, would have to show they pose no risk of becoming a "public charge" in the future.

According to the network, the plan also includes restrictions on immigrants who have received public assistance for taking care of disabled family members and children, even if those family members are already U.S. citizens.

A draft of the proposal was sent by the White House recently to the Federal Register, NBC reports, the last step before it is published for public comment.


Attention people! - Only Corporate Welfare allowed here in Magaville.


 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 08/09/18 8:48am

jjhunsecker

avatar

poppys said:

jjhunsecker said:

As many of us suspected, and horse faced spinster Laura Ingraham now says out in the open, many of her ilk are upset with ANY immigration that leads to "demographic changes"...meaning people that don't look like her. Ironically, she had adopted children from Russia, when there are millions of American kids who no one wants to adopt...I guess Russians are changing the demographics, at least to her...I'd rather hear LeBron talk and have this bitch shut the fuck up !!



https://www.huffingtonpos...d0620646fa

“In some parts of the country, it does seem like the America that we know and love doesn’t exist anymore,” she complained on “The Ingraham Angle.”

Ingraham decried “massive demographic changes” that have been “foisted” on Americans.

“They’re changes that none of us ever voted for and most of us don’t like,” she said. “Now much of this is related to both illegal and, in some cases, legal immigration that, of course, progressives love.”


nod Trump shill. Lol, I read sphincter instead of spinster. Still works.

Trump proposal would make it harder for legal immigrants to gain citizenship: report

THE HILL - John Bowden
2 days ago

A proposal being considered by top aides to President Trump would reportedly make it more difficult for legal immigrants to obtain permanent legal status.

NBC News reports that under the proposal, which is the work of senior White House aide Stephen Miller, immigrants who have benefited from welfare programs, including Social Security or ObamaCare, would have to show they pose no risk of becoming a "public charge" in the future.

According to the network, the plan also includes restrictions on immigrants who have received public assistance for taking care of disabled family members and children, even if those family members are already U.S. citizens.

A draft of the proposal was sent by the White House recently to the Federal Register, NBC reports, the last step before it is published for public comment.


Attention people! - Only Corporate Welfare allowed here in Magaville.


She's a spinster sphincter....

They don't even try to hide their desire for America to "stay White" anymore. It's just out in the open

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 08/09/18 8:51am

13cjk13

jjhunsecker said:

As many of us suspected, and horse faced spinster Laura Ingraham now says out in the open, many of her ilk are upset with ANY immigration that leads to "demographic changes"...meaning people that don't look like her. Ironically, she had adopted children from Russia, when there are millions of American kids who no one wants to adopt...I guess Russians are changing the demographics, at least to her...I'd rather hear LeBron talk and have this bitch shut the fuck up !!



https://www.huffingtonpos...d0620646fa

“In some parts of the country, it does seem like the America that we know and love doesn’t exist anymore,” she complained on “The Ingraham Angle.”

Ingraham decried “massive demographic changes” that have been “foisted” on Americans.

“They’re changes that none of us ever voted for and most of us don’t like,” she said. “Now much of this is related to both illegal and, in some cases, legal immigration that, of course, progressives love.”

Fuck her.

"Our liberty depends on the freedom of the press, and that cannot be limited without being lost".
-Thomas Jefferson
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 08/09/18 8:57am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

Remember how they harped about "legal immigration?" Do things the right way, go to the end of the line and be patient. They lied about that. It is about stopping immigration. The history of this is coated with racism. We even tried to keep Swedes and German's out back during the Founders.

When the idiots say the West they mean Anglo-Saxon whites.

"My motherfucker's so cool sheep count him."
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 08/09/18 9:04am

poppys

Gonna have to shorten that to Anglo. Saxon is Germanic. And we all know Canadians are the enemy now too.

[Edited 8/9/18 9:36am]

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 08/09/18 12:03pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

Remember when the conservatives on here and elsewhere said that she was ONLY about "illegal immigration ", and that race and ethnicity had NOTHING to do with it. Well, this bitch proves that was just bullshit
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 08/09/18 12:22pm

13cjk13

jjhunsecker said:

Remember when the conservatives on here and elsewhere said that she was ONLY about "illegal immigration ", and that race and ethnicity had NOTHING to do with it. Well, this bitch proves that was just bullshit

Their white hoods are showing more and more each day.

"Our liberty depends on the freedom of the press, and that cannot be limited without being lost".
-Thomas Jefferson
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 08/09/18 1:33pm

poppys

jjhunsecker said:

Remember when the conservatives on here and elsewhere said that she was ONLY about "illegal immigration ", and that race and ethnicity had NOTHING to do with it. Well, this bitch proves that was just bullshit

Duly noted.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 08/09/18 1:36pm

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

avatar

Melania’s parents just became US citizens today. I wonder how many strings Trump pulls for all his anchor wives and chain families.
Crooked Donnie. Lock him up!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 08/09/18 9:00pm

2elijah

avatar

That’s why you never hear many conservs/repubs, complaining about Russian immigrants legal or illegal, because they are White, yet many of them have and still take advantage of American government programs. You never hear the racists like Laura, complaining about them though.

It’s not even her America. Why do these folks who think like her, really believe this is the country of their original ancestors? She’s not Native American, so it’s not her country nor does she have any right to say who belongs here. She needs a history check on her ancestors country of origin. This land was Tan/Brown long before many Europeans came in, and many of those Europeans were responsible for stealing the land from the original inhabitants, enslaving, abusing, raping, and murdering many of the Native tribes, and forcing them from their land. Try remind them of that and the racists lose their sh*t.
[Edited 8/9/18 21:09pm]
FEARLESS
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 08/09/18 9:01pm

2elijah

avatar

jjhunsecker said:

Remember when the conservatives on here and elsewhere said that she was ONLY about "illegal immigration ", and that race and ethnicity had NOTHING to do with it. Well, this bitch proves that was just bullshit

That’s because they don’t want to admit the truth. They hide their racism behind the illegal immigration issue.
FEARLESS
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 08/09/18 9:05pm

2elijah

avatar

2freaky4church1 said:

Remember how they harped about "legal immigration?" Do things the right way, go to the end of the line and be patient. They lied about that. It is about stopping immigration. The history of this is coated with racism. We even tried to keep Swedes and German's out back during the Founders.



When the idiots say the West they mean Anglo-Saxon whites.


The cry about immigration in America, from the racist clowns, is about trying to stop America from turning Brown. They see trump as their hope for preventing that. The racists are in a panic because regardless, America will turn Brown. They may as well get used to it.
FEARLESS
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 08/09/18 9:51pm

DiminutiveRock
er

avatar

2elijah said:

2freaky4church1 said:

Remember how they harped about "legal immigration?" Do things the right way, go to the end of the line and be patient. They lied about that. It is about stopping immigration. The history of this is coated with racism. We even tried to keep Swedes and German's out back during the Founders.

When the idiots say the West they mean Anglo-Saxon whites.

The cry about immigration in America, from the racist clowns, is about trying to stop America from turning Brown. They see trump as their hope for preventing that. The racists are in a panic because regardless, America will turn Brown. They may as well get used to it.


nod ^ that.

"'Were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter.'' - Thomas Jefferson
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 08/10/18 8:13am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

To be fair quite a few blacks are not big on illegals. I hear complaints about messicans all the time.

"My motherfucker's so cool sheep count him."
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 08/10/18 8:44am

jjhunsecker

avatar

2freaky4church1 said:

To be fair quite a few blacks are not big on illegals. I hear complaints about messicans all the time.

Because they always pit those at the bottom against each other : Blacks vs. Mexicans vs. Poor Whites vs. Asians. It's all just divide and conquer

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 08/10/18 9:30am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

Watch Morning Joe, they really went after her.

"My motherfucker's so cool sheep count him."
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 08/10/18 11:14am

DiminutiveRock
er

avatar

2freaky4church1 said:

To be fair quite a few blacks are not big on illegals. I hear complaints about messicans all the time.

That comment is bigotted and offensive.


















[Edited 8/10/18 11:16am]

"'Were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter.'' - Thomas Jefferson
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 08/10/18 11:52am

13cjk13

DiminutiveRocker said:

2freaky4church1 said:

To be fair quite a few blacks are not big on illegals. I hear complaints about messicans all the time.

That comment is bigotted and offensive.


















[Edited 8/10/18 11:16am]

It sure is.

"Our liberty depends on the freedom of the press, and that cannot be limited without being lost".
-Thomas Jefferson
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #19 posted 08/10/18 11:58am

poppys

13cjk13 said:

DiminutiveRocker said:

That comment is bigotted and offensive.



It sure is.


Agree. Was shocked to see it on this forum from a regular. No place for that anywhere. Insult to injury. And what exactly is the point except as some kind of misdirected zinger? UGH.


 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #20 posted 08/10/18 12:08pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

poppys said:



13cjk13 said:




DiminutiveRocker said:




That comment is bigotted and offensive.





It sure is.




Agree. Was shocked to see it on this forum from a regular. No place for that anywhere. Insult to injury. And what exactly is the point except as some kind of misdirected zinger? UGH.




I was assuming that he was trying to say "Mexicans" in some sort of attempt at an "Ebonics" dialect
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #21 posted 08/10/18 12:12pm

poppys

jjhunsecker said:

poppys said:


Agree. Was shocked to see it on this forum from a regular. No place for that anywhere. Insult to injury. And what exactly is the point except as some kind of misdirected zinger? UGH.


I was assuming that he was trying to say "Mexicans" in some sort of attempt at an "Ebonics" dialect


It is a thing. I've heard it before. More than once.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #22 posted 08/10/18 12:21pm

13cjk13

jjhunsecker said:

poppys said:


Agree. Was shocked to see it on this forum from a regular. No place for that anywhere. Insult to injury. And what exactly is the point except as some kind of misdirected zinger? UGH.


I was assuming that he was trying to say "Mexicans" in some sort of attempt at an "Ebonics" dialect

Your assumption is correct. I guess us SJW's are overreacting as usual, huh. We're supposed to let people have their opinions and not get triggered by racism and homophobia and mysogyny and other general hatred.

"Our liberty depends on the freedom of the press, and that cannot be limited without being lost".
-Thomas Jefferson
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #23 posted 08/10/18 12:43pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

13cjk13 said:



jjhunsecker said:


poppys said:



Agree. Was shocked to see it on this forum from a regular. No place for that anywhere. Insult to injury. And what exactly is the point except as some kind of misdirected zinger? UGH.




I was assuming that he was trying to say "Mexicans" in some sort of attempt at an "Ebonics" dialect

Your assumption is correct. I guess us SJW's are overreacting as usual, huh. We're supposed to let people have their opinions and not get triggered by racism and homophobia and mysogyny and other general hatred.



Exactly. We're just supposed to take it... with a smile on our faces
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #24 posted 08/10/18 12:53pm

poppys

jjhunsecker said:

13cjk13 said:

Your assumption is correct. I guess us SJW's are overreacting as usual, huh. We're supposed to let people have their opinions and not get triggered by racism and homophobia and mysogyny and other general hatred.


Exactly. We're just supposed to take it... with a smile on our faces


Yeah, and he managed to throw black people AND mexicans under the bus with some kind of sideways shit.

For the record, the people I heard say that were white. The first time was in Corpus Christi, Texas. Relatives of a guy I was dating years ago who took me there. I questioned it and they were somewhat shamed, but not nearly enough, said everyone says it but it means nothing. Right.


 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #25 posted 08/10/18 6:06pm

2elijah

avatar

jjhunsecker said:



2freaky4church1 said:


To be fair quite a few blacks are not big on illegals. I hear complaints about messicans all the time.




Because they always pit those at the bottom against each other : Blacks vs. Mexicans vs. Poor Whites vs. Asians. It's all just divide and conquer


Exactly.
FEARLESS
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #26 posted 08/10/18 8:33pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

Kate McKinnon NAILS her here

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #27 posted 08/10/18 9:49pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

A history of Laura ingraham's flirtation with White nationalism

www.huffingtonpost.com/en...d0620727b1

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #28 posted 08/12/18 8:39am

herb4

avatar

Laura Ingraham: My Comment About ‘Massive Demographic Changes’ Ruining The U.S. ‘Had Nothing To Do With Race Or Ethnicity!’

http://www.newshounds.us/laura_ingr...iZCb6hWlDpPF.99

The "demographic" of safe and prosperous citizens with shared goals"

What demographic might that be, I wonder? Hmmm...

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #29 posted 08/12/18 8:57am

DiminutiveRock
er

avatar

herb4 said:

Laura Ingraham: My Comment About ‘Massive Demographic Changes’ Ruining The U.S. ‘Had Nothing To Do With Race Or Ethnicity!’

http://www.newshounds.us/laura_ingr...iZCb6hWlDpPF.99

The "demographic" of safe and prosperous citizens with shared goals"

What demographic might that be, I wonder? Hmmm...


She's an idiot. neutral

"'Were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter.'' - Thomas Jefferson
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 1 of 2 12>
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > Right Wing Harpy Ingraham complains about "illegal" and LEGAL Immigration