independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Tue 19th Jun 2018 5:26am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > 'Time for us to tell our story': Church of Scientology launching TV network
« Previous topic  Next topic »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 03/11/18 11:04pm

luv4u

Moderator

avatar

moderator

'Time for us to tell our story': Church of Scientology launching TV network

The Church of Scientology is about to get its own television channel starting Monday.


A Twitter handle, website and app for Scientology TV appeared Sunday posting updates to hype the network's availability on DIRECTV, AppleTV, Roku, fireTV, Chromecast, iTunes and Google Play.



http://www.cbc.ca/news/en...-1.4571755

***************

This should be interesting. Having their own show.

Edmonton, AB - canada

Ohh purple joy oh purple bliss oh purple rapture!
REAL MUSIC by REAL MUSICIANS - Prince
"I kind of wish there was a reason for Prince to make the site crash more" ~~ Ben
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 03/12/18 3:19am

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

Listen to the Pet shop boys or watch the Scientology network....West end girls it is for me.

You better Watch Out! I'm a WAR MACHINE!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 03/12/18 6:09am

luv4u

Moderator

avatar

moderator

SuperFurryAnimal said:

Listen to the Pet shop boys or watch the Scientology network....West end girls it is for me.


Good song!

Edmonton, AB - canada

Ohh purple joy oh purple bliss oh purple rapture!
REAL MUSIC by REAL MUSICIANS - Prince
"I kind of wish there was a reason for Prince to make the site crash more" ~~ Ben
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 03/12/18 8:25am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

Bev, I thought u were a JW?

"My motherfucker's so cool sheep count him."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 03/12/18 9:48am

Empress

This goes to show the billions of dollar they have. Just what we need, more suckers falling for a bogus religion. I wonder how many are going to fall for this and lose most of their money??

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 03/12/18 9:51am

TrivialPursuit

My friend lives with a Scientologist. They are launching the app today. She said her friend is going to be at the event in Sacramento. Her and I live for Leah Remini's show on A&E, and talk about Scientology a lot. I've studied its origins and practices for a long while. The launch of the app & network is not a surprise to me given the attacks hurled at them in the last couple of years with the A&E show, plus other one-off documentaries on other channels, and Remini's Troublemaker book. They're trying to counteract it. (I've read Troublemaker and most of Dianetics, and other books about, not from, Scientology.)

They make so much money from their victims, and being part of a 5013c is that you have to spend the money. That's why they own all these buildings and properties that they claim are filled with parishioners but are yet, in fact, empty 24/7. The network is a way to spend money and keep their non-profit status. And counter-point Remini.

They're horrible.

This experience will cover courtship, sex, commitment, fetishes, loneliness, vindication, love, and hate.
http://bit.ly/1D3FG2U
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 03/12/18 11:25am

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

Scientology docu

You better Watch Out! I'm a WAR MACHINE!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 03/12/18 12:27pm

EmmaMcG

TrivialPursuit said:

My friend lives with a Scientologist. They are launching the app today. She said her friend is going to be at the event in Sacramento. Her and I live for Leah Remini's show on A&E, and talk about Scientology a lot. I've studied its origins and practices for a long while. The launch of the app & network is not a surprise to me given the attacks hurled at them in the last couple of years with the A&E show, plus other one-off documentaries on other channels, and Remini's Troublemaker book. They're trying to counteract it. (I've read Troublemaker and most of Dianetics, and other books about, not from, Scientology.)

They make so much money from their victims, and being part of a 5013c is that you have to spend the money. That's why they own all these buildings and properties that they claim are filled with parishioners but are yet, in fact, empty 24/7. The network is a way to spend money and keep their non-profit status. And counter-point Remini.

They're horrible.



That doesn't sound any different to any other religion though. They're ALL crooks. The Scientologists might as well have their own TV network seeing as networks dedicated to other religions are ten-a-penny. If the Christians have their own networks why shouldn't the Scientologists?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 03/12/18 1:01pm

TrivialPursuit

EmmaMcG said:


That doesn't sound any different to any other religion though. They're ALL crooks. The Scientologists might as well have their own TV network seeing as networks dedicated to other religions are ten-a-penny. If the Christians have their own networks why shouldn't the Scientologists?


I get that. But for the purpose of this thread, I'm not lumping Baptists or Lutherans etc. in with Scientologists.

This experience will cover courtship, sex, commitment, fetishes, loneliness, vindication, love, and hate.
http://bit.ly/1D3FG2U
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 03/12/18 2:27pm

DiminutiveRock
er

avatar

TrivialPursuit said:

My friend lives with a Scientologist. They are launching the app today. She said her friend is going to be at the event in Sacramento. Her and I live for Leah Remini's show on A&E, and talk about Scientology a lot. I've studied its origins and practices for a long while. The launch of the app & network is not a surprise to me given the attacks hurled at them in the last couple of years with the A&E show, plus other one-off documentaries on other channels, and Remini's Troublemaker book. They're trying to counteract it. (I've read Troublemaker and most of Dianetics, and other books about, not from, Scientology.)

They make so much money from their victims, and being part of a 5013c is that you have to spend the money. That's why they own all these buildings and properties that they claim are filled with parishioners but are yet, in fact, empty 24/7. The network is a way to spend money and keep their non-profit status. And counter-point Remini.

They're horrible.

The whole organization is BEYOND creepy. Enough credible Ex-Scientologists have come forward having witnessed all that so-called religion's bullshit.

"'Were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter.'' - Thomas Jefferson
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 03/12/18 2:37pm

luv4u

Moderator

avatar

moderator

2freaky4church1 said:

Bev, I thought u were a JW?


You have no idea what I am or what I am not spank

Edmonton, AB - canada

Ohh purple joy oh purple bliss oh purple rapture!
REAL MUSIC by REAL MUSICIANS - Prince
"I kind of wish there was a reason for Prince to make the site crash more" ~~ Ben
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 03/12/18 3:35pm

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

luv4u said:

2freaky4church1 said:

Bev, I thought u were a JW?


You have no idea what I am or what I am not spank

CONTROVERSY!

You better Watch Out! I'm a WAR MACHINE!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 03/13/18 5:22am

JorisE73

luv4u said:

The Church of Scientology is about to get its own television channel starting Monday.


A Twitter handle, website and app for Scientology TV appeared Sunday posting updates to hype the network's availability on DIRECTV, AppleTV, Roku, fireTV, Chromecast, iTunes and Google Play.



http://www.cbc.ca/news/en...-1.4571755

***************

This should be interesting. Having their own show.

I wonder how long this will last because I forsee a lot of backlash regarding there views and claims from ex Scientology members. This could be a very interesting time for this money laundring, scam sect.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 03/13/18 10:24am

lust

avatar

Competition for the SyFi channel.
If the milk turns out to be sour, I aint the kinda pussy to drink it!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 03/13/18 11:49am

TrivialPursuit

lust said:

Competition for the SyFi channel.


Cuz Ricky is an atheist

This experience will cover courtship, sex, commitment, fetishes, loneliness, vindication, love, and hate.
http://bit.ly/1D3FG2U
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > 'Time for us to tell our story': Church of Scientology launching TV network