independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Sun 21st Oct 2018 3:49pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > Am I the only one excited about the new UFO news?!?
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 6 of 6 <123456
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #150 posted 01/29/18 4:12pm

XxAxX

avatar

RodeoSchro said:

XxAxX said:




falloff projecting again. see how you are? and, are you trying to say that you don't appreciate it when someone shows up on your thread and makes jokes about the topic without necessarily adding to the topic or seriously addressing the points you've made? but, that's your M.O. hug lol lol lol lol lol




LMFAO, OK.

I never said I don't appreciate it. I appreciate any attempt at humor, even those that don't succeed.

I will say though, that I'm relieved it was my supposition that you were trying to be funny which proved to be true, rather than the possibility that you believe we never landed on the moon. I might disagree with you vis. a. vie stuff like 9/11 but I have never thought you to be one of those "special" people who don't believe we ever went to the moon.

Whew!



and thank goodness i now see you were trolling me with that accusation of 'you're one of those who believe we didn't go to the moon'. where the eff did that come from? and what did it ever have to do with my post to Graycap? sheeshity sheesh! biggrin biggrin

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #151 posted 01/29/18 4:23pm

uPtoWnNY

TrivialPursuit said:

Graycap23 said:

There is ZERO proof of aliens. ZERO.

Until something concrete comes along, it's just all speculation.

Do I believe they exist? Yes....but belief does not make it factual.

Just like this mythical Jesus folks carry on about every day.


There is some truth to that, but is there? However, Neill DeGrasse Tyson (or Tyson Degrasse?) said there could be UFOs but it doesn't proven that aliens exist.

I think we simply cannot be the only living beings in an infinite universe.

But because of the vastness of space, we'll never find out, which may be a good thing. Who's to say aliens would be friendly? They might regard humans the same way Columbus regarded the Tainos.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #152 posted 01/29/18 4:45pm

morningsong

I apologize if this has already been posted.


Big Picture Science Radio Show: Skeptic Check - New UFO Evidence

It was a shocker of a story, splashed across the New York Times front page: The existence of a five-year long, hidden Pentagon study of UFOs. We consider how this story came to light, and what evidence the $22 million investigation has so far produced. Do we now have decent proof of extraterrestrial craft in our skies?

Listen here: https://buff.ly/2nkTXaQ

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #153 posted 01/30/18 3:55am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

DiminutiveRocker said:

Shouldn’t UFO Club be weighing in on this topic? lol

did you forget the first rule of UFO Club?

Anyone for banning the AR15 must be on the side of the criminal as once banned only criminals will have them.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #154 posted 01/30/18 6:16am

RodeoSchro

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:

DiminutiveRocker said:

Shouldn’t UFO Club be weighing in on this topic? lol

did you forget the first rule of UFO Club?




falloff

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's paladin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #155 posted 02/04/18 4:26pm

XxAxX

avatar

speaking of which i found this a fun read https://www.smithsonianma...180968011/

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #156 posted 02/11/18 4:44pm

Mach

avatar

whofarted

~ Same as it ever was ...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #157 posted 02/12/18 7:42am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

ET phone home.

"My motherfucker's so cool sheep count him."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #158 posted 02/12/18 9:12am

paisleypark4

avatar

uPtoWnNY said:

TrivialPursuit said:


There is some truth to that, but is there? However, Neill DeGrasse Tyson (or Tyson Degrasse?) said there could be UFOs but it doesn't proven that aliens exist.

I think we simply cannot be the only living beings in an infinite universe.

But because of the vastness of space, we'll never find out, which may be a good thing. Who's to say aliens would be friendly? They might regard humans the same way Columbus regarded the Tainos.

There are many many types of living beings beyond us from my knowledge...however, why would a species who sees the nation voted for Trump ever want to tspend time here? We aint that special to them. We destroy our own planet and give everything to the 1%. Why should they waste their time?

Download all the shit hop that you can for your kids, neices, nephews, and their friends also. That will prevent them from going out and buying it and will prevent some shit hop sales. Every little bit helps - Andy
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemus
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #159 posted 02/12/18 9:16am

Lianachan

avatar

paisleypark4 said:

There are many many types of living beings beyond us from my knowledge...




If you have any evidence of aliens, you should present it forthwith! You would become one of the most famous people who ever lived.



however, why would a species who sees the nation voted for Trump ever want to tspend time here?



The USA isn't the only country in the World.

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge"" ~ Isaac Asimov
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #160 posted 02/12/18 9:17am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

paisleypark4 said:

uPtoWnNY said:

But because of the vastness of space, we'll never find out, which may be a good thing. Who's to say aliens would be friendly? They might regard humans the same way Columbus regarded the Tainos.

There are many many types of living beings beyond us from my knowledge...however, why would a species who sees the nation voted for Trump ever want to tspend time here? We aint that special to them. We destroy our own planet and give everything to the 1%. Why should they waste their time?

if you've ever been to a wal mart after 11 PM on a Sunday night you might be convinced of visitors from outer space.

Anyone for banning the AR15 must be on the side of the criminal as once banned only criminals will have them.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #161 posted 02/12/18 11:03am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

When u going back to yur planet Only?

"My motherfucker's so cool sheep count him."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #162 posted 02/12/18 11:19am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

2freaky4church1 said:

When u going back to yur planet Only?

as soon as you fix the rockets on our space ship.

Anyone for banning the AR15 must be on the side of the criminal as once banned only criminals will have them.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #163 posted 02/15/18 2:06pm

paisleypark4

avatar

Lianachan said:

paisleypark4 said:

There are many many types of living beings beyond us from my knowledge...




If you have any evidence of aliens, you should present it forthwith! You would become one of the most famous people who ever lived.



however, why would a species who sees the nation voted for Trump ever want to tspend time here?



The USA isn't the only country in the World.


Only read books, watched videos, historic depictions and the like... parents have experienced it in Staten Island and said they were afraid. Said it was a silent moving craft with red yellow and bluish colors that did not make noise and was shaped like sphere.

Only speaking from where I live obviously. Mexico welcomes them openly unlike our government.

If you only purpose in here is to make up stop talking about it you have failed.

Download all the shit hop that you can for your kids, neices, nephews, and their friends also. That will prevent them from going out and buying it and will prevent some shit hop sales. Every little bit helps - Andy
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemus
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #164 posted 02/15/18 2:55pm

Lianachan

avatar

paisleypark4 said:



Lianachan said:




paisleypark4 said:



There are many many types of living beings beyond us from my knowledge...








If you have any evidence of aliens, you should present it forthwith! You would become one of the most famous people who ever lived.






however, why would a species who sees the nation voted for Trump ever want to tspend time here?





The USA isn't the only country in the World.




Only read books, watched videos, historic depictions and the like... parents have experienced it in Staten Island and said they were afraid. Said it was a silent moving craft with red yellow and bluish colors that did not make noise and was shaped like sphere.

Only speaking from where I live obviously. Mexico welcomes them openly unlike our government.

If you only purpose in here is to make up stop talking about it you have failed.



I don’t have a “purpose in here”, I’m just discussing critically and objectively. These are skills more people should learn. As I, and others, have repeatedly said - there is no evidence, whatsoever, that aliens exist at all let alone have visited the Earth. Statistically, I’m sure they must be out there somewhere, hopefully to be found some day.
"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge"" ~ Isaac Asimov
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 6 of 6 <123456
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > Am I the only one excited about the new UFO news?!?