independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Mon 11th Dec 2017 8:40pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > FORMER POLICE OFFICER, MICHAEL SLAGER, SENTENCED TO 20 YEARS IN PRISON, FOR DEATH OF WALTER SCOTT
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 1 of 2 12>
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 12/07/17 3:30pm

2elijah

avatar

FORMER POLICE OFFICER, MICHAEL SLAGER, SENTENCED TO 20 YEARS IN PRISON, FOR DEATH OF WALTER SCOTT

https://m.huffpost.com/us...hpmg000009

Hallelujah!!!

Finally a jury that sent a bad cop to prison. I’m sure there are some that are not happy about this, but justice has finally been served for Walter Scott and his family.

Rest In Peace, Walter Scott. rose You got your justice.

Former Police Officer Sentenced To 20 Years In Prison For Death Of Walter Scott
Michael Slager fatally shot Scott in 2015 while Scott ran away from him.


BLACK VOICES
12/07/2017 10:56 am

By Marina Fang

Former South Carolina police officer Michael Slager was sentenced Thursday to 20 years in prison and two years of supervised release for fatally shooting Walter Scott, an unarmed black man, during a traffic stop in 2015, according to local news reports.


Slager, then an officer in North Charleston, South Carolina, shot Scott while Scott was running away from him. A bystander captured the death on cell phone video. The killing was one of many high-profile cases of police killing unarmed black men in recent years.

At Thursday’s sentencing hearing, Slager said that he takes responsibility for Scott’s death, and Scott’s mother, Judy, expressed forgiveness.

In May, Slager pleaded guilty to violating Scott’s civil rights by using excessive force. Two other federal charges and a murder charge from the state were dropped in exchange for the guilty plea.
[Edited 12/7/17 18:09pm]
'Trump voters got Hoodwinked by Trump' popcorn coke
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 12/07/17 6:37pm

free2bFreeda2

Real closure as justice has been served.
Many thanks to the Feidin Santana who caught Slager on video as he shot Walter Scott in the back.
I wonder if the incident hadn't been recorded would Slager have gotten exonerated by stating "he feared for his life?"
ahhhhh, yeah. nod
Noah Trevor said. "you were an accident. there was a hole in the electoral system, & we're just trying to make this work, "Donald." 😶
: https://www.google.com/am...orker.com/
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 12/08/17 2:01am

2elijah

avatar

free2bFreeda2 said:

Real closure as justice has been served.
Many thanks to the Feidin Santana who caught Slager on video as he shot Walter Scott in the back.
I wonder if the incident hadn't been recorded would Slager have gotten exonerated by stating "he feared for his life?"
ahhhhh, yeah. nod


Hey Freeda. I agree, had the incident not been caught on tape, that cop would have never been prosecuted. Hopefully this sends a message to other bad cops who plant false evidence, lie and abuse their authority, and kill innocent people. I’m not surprised that certain orgers are silent about this cop being sent to prison. It’s fine though, justice has been served for Walter Scott.
[Edited 12/8/17 2:02am]
'Trump voters got Hoodwinked by Trump' popcorn coke
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 12/08/17 4:03am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

Good! the only reason this happened was that good citizen who recorded it... if not for that (and almost despite that) he would have gotten away with it.

"I was raped by the Arkansas AG who then becomes Governor & President..." Juanita Broaddrick
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 12/08/17 4:06am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

free2bFreeda2 said:

Real closure as justice has been served. Many thanks to the Feidin Santana who caught Slager on video as he shot Walter Scott in the back. I wonder if the incident hadn't been recorded would Slager have gotten exonerated by stating "he feared for his life?" ahhhhh, yeah. nod

oh, i guess I should have read the comments... There is nothing to wonder about. He would have never been charged if not for the video. And his first trial ended in a hung jury... so he would be a cop today in not for Feidin Santana!

He also caught slager planting evidence when he moved the tazer closer to Mr. Scott's body.

"I was raped by the Arkansas AG who then becomes Governor & President..." Juanita Broaddrick
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 12/08/17 4:08am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

2elijah said:

free2bFreeda2 said:
Real closure as justice has been served. Many thanks to the Feidin Santana who caught Slager on video as he shot Walter Scott in the back. I wonder if the incident hadn't been recorded would Slager have gotten exonerated by stating "he feared for his life?" ahhhhh, yeah. nod
Hey Freeda. I agree, had the incident not been caught on tape, that cop would have never been prosecuted. Hopefully this sends a message to other bad cops who plant false evidence, lie and abuse their authority, and kill innocent people. I’m not surprised that certain orgers are silent about this cop being sent to prison. It’s fine though, justice has been served for Walter Scott. [Edited 12/8/17 2:02am]

I doubt a single orger ever once said it was not 'murder' I KNOW i never once did. So whoever once said that is was a justified shooting?

"I was raped by the Arkansas AG who then becomes Governor & President..." Juanita Broaddrick
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 12/08/17 5:05am

2elijah

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:



2elijah said:


free2bFreeda2 said:
Real closure as justice has been served. Many thanks to the Feidin Santana who caught Slager on video as he shot Walter Scott in the back. I wonder if the incident hadn't been recorded would Slager have gotten exonerated by stating "he feared for his life?" ahhhhh, yeah. nod

Hey Freeda. I agree, had the incident not been caught on tape, that cop would have never been prosecuted. Hopefully this sends a message to other bad cops who plant false evidence, lie and abuse their authority, and kill innocent people. I’m not surprised that certain orgers are silent about this cop being sent to prison. It’s fine though, justice has been served for Walter Scott. [Edited 12/8/17 2:02am]



I doubt a single orger ever once said it was not 'murder' I KNOW i never once did. So whoever once said that is was a justified shooting?


Of course you would say that. Not surprised.

I hope more bad cops like Slager get imprisoned for killing innocent, unarmed Americans. Way too many bad cops have gotten away with these type murders, and lying that they did it because they feared for their life.

At least that lowlife Slager, will not be out in the public anytime soon to murder another innocent victim.
'Trump voters got Hoodwinked by Trump' popcorn coke
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 12/08/17 5:16am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

2elijah said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

I doubt a single orger ever once said it was not 'murder' I KNOW i never once did. So whoever once said that is was a justified shooting?

Of course you would say that. Not surprised.

well it is TRUE. I have been in the front of these cases calling them crimes and in cases like this "murder" or at least a crime... In nearly every case...

I hope more bad cops like Slager get imprisoned for killing innocent, unarmed Americans. Way too many bad cops have gotten away with these type murders, and lying that they did it because they feared for their life. At least that lowlife Slager, will not be out in the public anytime soon to murder another innocent victim.


I would hope the ALL did... (I assume by "innocent" you mean did not pose or appear to pose a threat)

"I was raped by the Arkansas AG who then becomes Governor & President..." Juanita Broaddrick
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 12/08/17 5:53am

poppys

2elijah said:

https://m.huffpost.com/us...mg00000009 Hallelujah!!! Finally a jury that sent a bad cop to prison. I’m sure there are some that are not happy about this, but justice has finally been served for Walter Scott and his family. Rest In Peace, Walter Scott. rose You got your justice. Former Police Officer Sentenced To 20 Years In Prison For Death Of Walter Scott Michael Slager fatally shot Scott in 2015 while Scott ran away from him. BLACK VOICES 12/07/2017 10:56 am By Marina Fang Former South Carolina police officer Michael Slager was sentenced Thursday to 20 years in prison and two years of supervised release for fatally shooting Walter Scott, an unarmed black man, during a traffic stop in 2015, according to local news reports. Slager, then an officer in North Charleston, South Carolina, shot Scott while Scott was running away from him. A bystander captured the death on cell phone video. The killing was one of many high-profile cases of police killing unarmed black men in recent years. At Thursday’s sentencing hearing, Slager said that he takes responsibility for Scott’s death, and Scott’s mother, Judy, expressed forgiveness. In May, Slager pleaded guilty to violating Scott’s civil rights by using excessive force. Two other federal charges and a murder charge from the state were dropped in exchange for the guilty plea.

Finally, some justice for one man. rose I hope it continues.

The video was very important, citizens need to keep filming.

If your last December came, what would u do?
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 12/08/17 5:59am

Musicslave

poppys said:

2elijah said:

https://m.huffpost.com/us...mg00000009 Hallelujah!!! Finally a jury that sent a bad cop to prison. I’m sure there are some that are not happy about this, but justice has finally been served for Walter Scott and his family. Rest In Peace, Walter Scott. rose You got your justice. Former Police Officer Sentenced To 20 Years In Prison For Death Of Walter Scott Michael Slager fatally shot Scott in 2015 while Scott ran away from him. BLACK VOICES 12/07/2017 10:56 am By Marina Fang Former South Carolina police officer Michael Slager was sentenced Thursday to 20 years in prison and two years of supervised release for fatally shooting Walter Scott, an unarmed black man, during a traffic stop in 2015, according to local news reports. Slager, then an officer in North Charleston, South Carolina, shot Scott while Scott was running away from him. A bystander captured the death on cell phone video. The killing was one of many high-profile cases of police killing unarmed black men in recent years. At Thursday’s sentencing hearing, Slager said that he takes responsibility for Scott’s death, and Scott’s mother, Judy, expressed forgiveness. In May, Slager pleaded guilty to violating Scott’s civil rights by using excessive force. Two other federal charges and a murder charge from the state were dropped in exchange for the guilty plea.

Finally, some justice for one man. rose I hope it continues.

The video was very important, citizens need to keep filming.

-

nod

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 12/08/17 6:02am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

poppys said:

2elijah said:

https://m.huffpost.com/us...mg00000009 Hallelujah!!! Finally a jury that sent a bad cop to prison. I’m sure there are some that are not happy about this, but justice has finally been served for Walter Scott and his family. Rest In Peace, Walter Scott. rose You got your justice. Former Police Officer Sentenced To 20 Years In Prison For Death Of Walter Scott Michael Slager fatally shot Scott in 2015 while Scott ran away from him. BLACK VOICES 12/07/2017 10:56 am By Marina Fang Former South Carolina police officer Michael Slager was sentenced Thursday to 20 years in prison and two years of supervised release for fatally shooting Walter Scott, an unarmed black man, during a traffic stop in 2015, according to local news reports. Slager, then an officer in North Charleston, South Carolina, shot Scott while Scott was running away from him. A bystander captured the death on cell phone video. The killing was one of many high-profile cases of police killing unarmed black men in recent years. At Thursday’s sentencing hearing, Slager said that he takes responsibility for Scott’s death, and Scott’s mother, Judy, expressed forgiveness. In May, Slager pleaded guilty to violating Scott’s civil rights by using excessive force. Two other federal charges and a murder charge from the state were dropped in exchange for the guilty plea.

Finally, some justice for one man. rose I hope it continues.

The video was very important, citizens need to keep filming.

one has to wonder how many more were caught on video and the video was never used? like a security camera that captured something and the authorities covered it up?

"I was raped by the Arkansas AG who then becomes Governor & President..." Juanita Broaddrick
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 12/08/17 6:24am

Dasein

OnlyNDaUsa said:

Good! the only reason this happened was that good citizen who recorded it... if not for that (and almost despite that) he would have gotten away with it.


Wait a second; doesn't this seem to imply that the other cops who didn't get away with killing
innocent Black people weren't recorded actually killing innocent Black people?

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 12/08/17 6:35am

poppys

Dasein said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

Good! the only reason this happened was that good citizen who recorded it... if not for that (and almost despite that) he would have gotten away with it.


Wait a second; doesn't this seem to imply that the other cops who didn't get away with killing
innocent Black people weren't recorded actually killing innocent Black people?

Exactly. There have been many clear cut videos, including cop cams.

If your last December came, what would u do?
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 12/08/17 7:06am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

Dasein said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

Good! the only reason this happened was that good citizen who recorded it... if not for that (and almost despite that) he would have gotten away with it.


Wait a second; doesn't this seem to imply that the other cops who didn't get away with killing
innocent Black people weren't recorded actually killing innocent Black people?

I am not sure I follow? I am saying that cops have gotten away with murder because they lied and there was no evidence such as a video. I am saying that not for this video the cop would still be a cop today.

I was not implying that I was SAYING that.

"I was raped by the Arkansas AG who then becomes Governor & President..." Juanita Broaddrick
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 12/08/17 7:07am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

poppys said:

Dasein said:


Wait a second; doesn't this seem to imply that the other cops who didn't get away with killing
innocent Black people weren't recorded actually killing innocent Black people?

Exactly. There have been many clear cut videos, including cop cams.

yep and in this case the jury was hung in his first trial. so at least one person looked at the video and said "that looks good to me."

"I was raped by the Arkansas AG who then becomes Governor & President..." Juanita Broaddrick
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 12/08/17 7:39am

Dasein

OnlyNDaUsa said:

Dasein said:


Wait a second; doesn't this seem to imply that the other cops who didn't get away with killing
innocent Black people weren't recorded actually killing innocent Black people?

I am not sure I follow? I am saying that cops have gotten away with murder because they lied and there was no evidence such as a video. I am saying that not for this video the cop would still be a cop today.

I was not implying that I was SAYING that.


You said the only reason why Slager was found guilty and sentenced for his crime was because
a good citizen recorded it which means all the other times cops committed the same crime Slager
did got away with it because nobody recorded it. But, I've seen about a handful of videos with
cops committing the same/similar crime and actually getting away with it, and you didn't mention
anything about cops lying in the post I commented on, either.


 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 12/08/17 7:40am

RodeoSchro

avatar

2elijah said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

I doubt a single orger ever once said it was not 'murder' I KNOW i never once did. So whoever once said that is was a justified shooting?

Of course you would say that. Not surprised. I hope more bad cops like Slager get imprisoned for killing innocent, unarmed Americans. Way too many bad cops have gotten away with these type murders, and lying that they did it because they feared for their life. At least that lowlife Slager, will not be out in the public anytime soon to murder another innocent victim.



He agreed with every single thing you said about this verdict. Why can't you just leave it at that, instead of resorting to insults?

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's paladin
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 12/08/17 8:30am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

Trump could pardon him.

DJ is da man
"2freaky is very down." 2Elijah.
"2freaky convinced me to join Antifa: OnlyNDA
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 12/08/17 8:49am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

2freaky4church1 said:

Trump could pardon him.

yes he can it was a federal case but if so then the state could charge him

[Edited 12/8/17 8:50am]

"I was raped by the Arkansas AG who then becomes Governor & President..." Juanita Broaddrick
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #19 posted 12/08/17 2:55pm

free2bFreeda2

poppys said:



Dasein said:




OnlyNDaUsa said:


Good! the only reason this happened was that good citizen who recorded it... if not for that (and almost despite that) he would have gotten away with it.




Wait a second; doesn't this seem to imply that the other cops who didn't get away with killing
innocent Black people weren't recorded actually killing innocent Black people?



Exactly. There have been many clear cut videos, including cop cams.


well from Rodney king being cop mobbed and the cop's truncheon beat down by four or so cops, while several other cops stood and watched (on film),
to officer daniel pantaleo who applied a fatal hold on mr eric garner while other officers stood around watching (caught on video), i'd say it's about time a conviction and srntence out was handed down.

finally daddy guilt has pulled the blind fold off the face of lady justice.
😬
and before
someone keys in on rodney King's wrong doing, i do not dispute his role in evading the law, i just totally feel the cops involved totally acted out like a lynch mob without the rope.
Just think, 🤔
it only took from 1992 to 2017 to make a cop accountable for misconduct while being caught on video.
Noah Trevor said. "you were an accident. there was a hole in the electoral system, & we're just trying to make this work, "Donald." 😶
: https://www.google.com/am...orker.com/
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #20 posted 12/09/17 8:39am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

Don't get too excited. You still have more of them going free.

https://www.huffingtonpos...mg00000009

Cold blooded murder. omg. omg.

DJ is da man
"2freaky is very down." 2Elijah.
"2freaky convinced me to join Antifa: OnlyNDA
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #21 posted 12/09/17 9:00am

2elijah

avatar

2freaky4church1 said:

Don't get too excited. You still have more of them going free.



https://www.huffingtonpos...hpmg000009



Cold blooded murder. omg. omg.


I know. How sad. An entire history of bad cops going free. Years of it.
[Edited 12/9/17 9:20am]
'Trump voters got Hoodwinked by Trump' popcorn coke
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #22 posted 12/09/17 9:01am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

Did you see how shaky that pig was?

DJ is da man
"2freaky is very down." 2Elijah.
"2freaky convinced me to join Antifa: OnlyNDA
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #23 posted 12/09/17 9:11am

2elijah

avatar

poppys said:



2elijah said:


https://m.huffpost.com/us...hpmg000009 Hallelujah!!! Finally a jury that sent a bad cop to prison. I’m sure there are some that are not happy about this, but justice has finally been served for Walter Scott and his family. Rest In Peace, Walter Scott. rose You got your justice. Former Police Officer Sentenced To 20 Years In Prison For Death Of Walter Scott Michael Slager fatally shot Scott in 2015 while Scott ran away from him. BLACK VOICES 12/07/2017 10:56 am By Marina Fang Former South Carolina police officer Michael Slager was sentenced Thursday to 20 years in prison and two years of supervised release for fatally shooting Walter Scott, an unarmed black man, during a traffic stop in 2015, according to local news reports. Slager, then an officer in North Charleston, South Carolina, shot Scott while Scott was running away from him. A bystander captured the death on cell phone video. The killing was one of many high-profile cases of police killing unarmed black men in recent years. At Thursday’s sentencing hearing, Slager said that he takes responsibility for Scott’s death, and Scott’s mother, Judy, expressed forgiveness. In May, Slager pleaded guilty to violating Scott’s civil rights by using excessive force. Two other federal charges and a murder charge from the state were dropped in exchange for the guilty plea.

Finally, some justice for one man. rose I hope it continues.

The video was very important, citizens need to keep filming.


Yes definitely, but unfortunately many bad cops will still go free. I applaud those that film bad cops committing crimes, and speakout about those types of cops and expose their bad or racist behavior, no matter the venom, hate, attacks many receive from the bullies on social media and elsewhere, who are uncomfortable and display anger at those who expose the ugly truths about bad cops, who abuse their authority. Still have a long road to go on this issue, unfortunately.

Just happy that the Scott family received justice for the loss of their son’s life, because many, over the years in this country, who have lost their loved ones, by the hands of bad cops, have never received any justice.
[Edited 12/9/17 9:26am]
'Trump voters got Hoodwinked by Trump' popcorn coke
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #24 posted 12/09/17 9:16am

2elijah

avatar

free2bFreeda2 said:

poppys said:



Dasein said:




OnlyNDaUsa said:


Good! the only reason this happened was that good citizen who recorded it... if not for that (and almost despite that) he would have gotten away with it.




Wait a second; doesn't this seem to imply that the other cops who didn't get away with killing
innocent Black people weren't recorded actually killing innocent Black people?



Exactly. There have been many clear cut videos, including cop cams.


well from Rodney king being cop mobbed and the cop's truncheon beat down by four or so cops, while several other cops stood and watched (on film),
to officer daniel pantaleo who applied a fatal hold on mr eric garner while other officers stood around watching (caught on video), i'd say it's about time a conviction and srntence out was handed down.

finally daddy guilt has pulled the blind fold off the face of lady justice.
😬
and before
someone keys in on rodney King's wrong doing, i do not dispute his role in evading the law, i just totally feel the cops involved totally acted out like a lynch mob without the rope.
Just think, 🤔
it only took from 1992 to 2017 to make a cop accountable for misconduct while being caught on video.

The history of this is astounding and sad. I’m glad the Scott family received justice for their son. That cop had no right to steal Mr. Scott’s life then cold-bloodedly, tried to plant false evidence on Mr. Scott. I can only imagine many like Slager, that have done and do the same thing, when they kill innocent, unarmed, non-threatening human beings, and not get caught.
[Edited 12/9/17 9:19am]
'Trump voters got Hoodwinked by Trump' popcorn coke
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #25 posted 12/09/17 12:41pm

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

Dasein said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

I am not sure I follow? I am saying that cops have gotten away with murder because they lied and there was no evidence such as a video. I am saying that not for this video the cop would still be a cop today.

I was not implying that I was SAYING that.


You said the only reason why Slager was found guilty and sentenced for his crime was because
a good citizen recorded it

you know I hate LOVE to nick-pick but that is not what I said...

which means all the other times cops committed the same crime Slager
did got away with it because nobody recorded it.

That in no way follows from what I said...



But, I've seen about a handful of videos with cops committing the same/similar crime and actually getting away with it,

Yeah and this cops may have gotten away with it... the first trial ended in a mistrial... and after that he plead guilty.



and you didn't mention anything about cops lying in the post I commented on, either.

Sure I did... it was implied. See when when there is a shooting the cop often makes a statement... and like this guy did in many cases they have to lie.


"I was raped by the Arkansas AG who then becomes Governor & President..." Juanita Broaddrick
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #26 posted 12/10/17 8:31am

Dasein

OnlyNDaUsa said:

Good! the only reason this happened was that good citizen who recorded it... if not for that (and almost despite that) he would have gotten away with it.

Dasein said:


You said the only reason why Slager was found guilty and sentenced for his crime was because
a good citizen recorded it

you know I hate LOVE to nick-pick but that is not what I said...

which means all the other times cops committed the same crime Slager
did got away with it because nobody recorded it.

That in no way follows from what I said...



But, I've seen about a handful of videos with cops committing the same/similar crime and actually getting away with it,

Yeah and this cops may have gotten away with it... the first trial ended in a mistrial... and after that he plead guilty.



and you didn't mention anything about cops lying in the post I commented on, either.

Sure I did... it was implied. See when when there is a shooting the cop often makes a statement... and like this guy did in many cases they have to lie.



Once again, your reading comprehension skills and ability to think and write clearly are justifiably
called into question . . .

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #27 posted 12/10/17 8:40am

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

2freaky4church1 said:

Don't get too excited. You still have more of them going free.

https://www.huffingtonpos...mg00000009

Cold blooded murder. omg. omg.

You better Watch Out! I'm a WAR MACHINE!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #28 posted 12/10/17 8:48am

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

Shaver made a huge mistake when he pulled his pants up, I can see how the cop perceived he was going for a weapon.

You better Watch Out! I'm a WAR MACHINE!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #29 posted 12/10/17 9:09am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

SuperFurryAnimal said:

Shaver made a huge mistake when he pulled his pants up, I can see how the cop perceived he was going for a weapon.

17:09 he seems to reach for something... hate to say it but that is on him

"I was raped by the Arkansas AG who then becomes Governor & President..." Juanita Broaddrick
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 1 of 2 12>
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > FORMER POLICE OFFICER, MICHAEL SLAGER, SENTENCED TO 20 YEARS IN PRISON, FOR DEATH OF WALTER SCOTT