independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Sat 21st Oct 2017 5:14am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > Hollywood implicated in Weinstein saga.
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 1 of 5 12345>
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 10/11/17 8:47am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

Hollywood implicated in Weinstein saga.

Hillary took money, Obama took money. Trump palled with him too. Hollywood was quiet for years knowing that he was a rapist. Matt Damon, Ben Afflick, total lefties. Sick.

No, Trump supporters cannot gloat. Look who you support.

"2freaky is a complete stud." DJ
"2freaky is very down." 2Elijah.
"2freaky convinced me to join Antifa: OnlyNDA
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 10/11/17 10:38am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

it is not about being able to gloat but now we see how they act in this case supports my claims that the left is no better in things like this.

With Love, Honor & Respect for all of you...no matter how I argue or disagree my heart is full of love for you all...
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 10/11/17 10:43am

13cjk13

avatar

Who cares, he's not the president of the united states, who happens to be a far sicker pervert.

Matthew 5:38-39
“You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.’ But I say to you, Do not resist the one who is evil. But if anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 10/11/17 11:09am

sexton

avatar

13cjk13 said:

Who cares, he's not the president of the united states, who happens to be a far sicker pervert.


That's what Rob Reiner said:

Rob Reiner says Harvey Weinstein is ‘bad,’ but Donald Trump is worse

http://www.nydailynews.co...1.3551594

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 10/11/17 11:14am

RodeoSchro

avatar

Hillary has taken money from two sexual predators.

Harvey Weinstein and Donald Trump.

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's paladin
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 10/11/17 11:41am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

RodeoSchro said:

Hillary has taken money from two sexual predators.

Harvey Weinstein and Donald Trump.

three... her husband

With Love, Honor & Respect for all of you...no matter how I argue or disagree my heart is full of love for you all...
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 10/11/17 11:48am

sexton

avatar

What's different about this situation compared to past allegations about celebrity sexual predators like Bill Cosby is that, except for Lindsay Lohan, Weinstein has no defenders. Even the famous names who supported him initially like Lisa Bloom and Donna Karan have changed their minds or cut ties with him.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 10/11/17 12:37pm

PennyPurple

avatar

Hell Trump told all about how to grab some pussy...and he was elected President. People are idiots.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 10/11/17 12:42pm

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

Evil NWO Globalist doings that Alex Jones would get laughed at for!

"Ya see, me and the Lord have an understanding."
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 10/11/17 12:50pm

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

Weinstein was a Hillary supporter but I stress we can't pin Weinsteins actions onto any other politicians actions. Just like if former President is involved in sexual assaults can't blame Weinstein. This is entertaining Lohan defending Weinstein. One of their own is going down in flames. Sad too that he had so much power like Bill Cosby and will walk.

"Ya see, me and the Lord have an understanding."
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 10/11/17 1:16pm

MoBettaBliss

13cjk13 said:

Who cares,.



let me take a rough guess... the women he sexually assaulted?

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 10/11/17 1:27pm

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

13cjk13 said:

Who cares, he's not the president of the united states, who happens to be a far sicker pervert.

13cjk13 do some research. Hollywood cheered when Roman Polanski won an Oscar and was on the run from the law for raping a child..

"Ya see, me and the Lord have an understanding."
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 10/11/17 2:00pm

jaawwnn

avatar

Can't say I feel very sorry for him but i'm not enjoying the internet pile-on either.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 10/11/17 2:11pm

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

jaawwnn said:

Can't say I feel very sorry for him but i'm not enjoying the internet pile-on either.

jaawwnn this is huge news. Weinstein was great friends with Clintons lived next door to them in the Hamptons. They had this story in 2003 and Weinstein got other high powered actors to bully the reporter to not print the story.

"Ya see, me and the Lord have an understanding."
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 10/11/17 2:14pm

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

2freaky4church1 said:

Hillary took money, Obama took money. Trump palled with him too. Hollywood was quiet for years knowing that he was a rapist. Matt Damon, Ben Afflick, total lefties. Sick.

No, Trump supporters cannot gloat. Look who you support.

POWER 2FREAKY! If Hillary Clinton was President this shit would have gone down!!

"Ya see, me and the Lord have an understanding."
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 10/11/17 2:15pm

2freaky4church
1

avatar

Furry, don't you support Trump??

"2freaky is a complete stud." DJ
"2freaky is very down." 2Elijah.
"2freaky convinced me to join Antifa: OnlyNDA
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 10/11/17 2:24pm

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

2freaky4church1 said:

Furry, don't you support Trump??

2Freaky I don't worship anyone. You can.

"Ya see, me and the Lord have an understanding."
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 10/11/17 2:56pm

Dasein

2freaky4church1 said:

Hillary took money, Obama took money. Trump palled with him too. Hollywood was quiet for years knowing that he was a rapist. Matt Damon, Ben Afflick, total lefties. Sick.

No, Trump supporters cannot gloat. Look who you support.


This is only a shock if you buy into the canard of Hollywood being at the forefront of leftist politics.
Hollywood is super racist and super sexist so I'm not at all surprised that studio executives are still
utilizing casting-couch tactics.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 10/11/17 2:58pm

2freaky4church
1

avatar

They are not leftists.

"2freaky is a complete stud." DJ
"2freaky is very down." 2Elijah.
"2freaky convinced me to join Antifa: OnlyNDA
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #19 posted 10/11/17 2:59pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

sexton said:

What's different about this situation compared to past allegations about celebrity sexual predators like Bill Cosby is that, except for Lindsay Lohan, Weinstein has no defenders. Even the famous names who supported him initially like Lisa Bloom and Donna Karan have changed their minds or cut ties with him.



In fact, 5 actresses who have won Oscars for films he produced- Meryl Streep, Kate Winslet, Judi Dench, Mira Sorvino, and Gwynth Paltrow- have vehemently condemned him.

Can anyone name any former Trump associates who criticized or condemned him publicly after the "Access Hollywood" tape or when all these women came out stating that he harassed and molested them?
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #20 posted 10/11/17 3:14pm

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

jjhunsecker said:

sexton said:

What's different about this situation compared to past allegations about celebrity sexual predators like Bill Cosby is that, except for Lindsay Lohan, Weinstein has no defenders. Even the famous names who supported him initially like Lisa Bloom and Donna Karan have changed their minds or cut ties with him.

In fact, 5 actresses who have won Oscars for films he produced- Meryl Streep, Kate Winslet, Judi Dench, Mira Sorvino, and Gwynth Paltrow- have vehemently condemned him. Can anyone name any former Trump associates who criticized or condemned him publicly after the "Access Hollywood" tape or when all these women came out stating that he harassed and molested them?

do you vehemently condemn Weinstein (assuming he did what they said)?

With Love, Honor & Respect for all of you...no matter how I argue or disagree my heart is full of love for you all...
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #21 posted 10/11/17 5:58pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:



jjhunsecker said:


sexton said:

What's different about this situation compared to past allegations about celebrity sexual predators like Bill Cosby is that, except for Lindsay Lohan, Weinstein has no defenders. Even the famous names who supported him initially like Lisa Bloom and Donna Karan have changed their minds or cut ties with him.



In fact, 5 actresses who have won Oscars for films he produced- Meryl Streep, Kate Winslet, Judi Dench, Mira Sorvino, and Gwynth Paltrow- have vehemently condemned him. Can anyone name any former Trump associates who criticized or condemned him publicly after the "Access Hollywood" tape or when all these women came out stating that he harassed and molested them?




do you vehemently condemn Weinstein (assuming he did what they said)?



Of course. If 1/10th of the charges against him are true, he is a fucking scumbag. Despite how many great films he produced and how much he donated to candidates and causes I also support. Like Cosby and Polanski, their immense talents do not blind me to their horrible behavior.

See, I came out a called Weinstein a degenerate piece of shit. I don't dance around it or equivocate or downplay his awful behavior... like we've seen you (and too many others) do all the time with Trump
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #22 posted 10/11/17 6:08pm

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

jjhunsecker said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

do you vehemently condemn Weinstein (assuming he did what they said)?

Of course. If 1/10th of the charges against him are true, he is a fucking scumbag. Despite how many great films he produced and how much he donated to candidates and causes I also support. Like Cosby and Polanski, their immense talents do not blind me to their horrible behavior. See, I came out a called Weinstein a degenerate piece of shit. I don't dance around it or equivocate or downplay his awful behavior... like we've seen you (and too many others) do all the time with Trump

not true... ..

With Love, Honor & Respect for all of you...no matter how I argue or disagree my heart is full of love for you all...
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #23 posted 10/11/17 7:50pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:



jjhunsecker said:


OnlyNDaUsa said:





do you vehemently condemn Weinstein (assuming he did what they said)?



Of course. If 1/10th of the charges against him are true, he is a fucking scumbag. Despite how many great films he produced and how much he donated to candidates and causes I also support. Like Cosby and Polanski, their immense talents do not blind me to their horrible behavior. See, I came out a called Weinstein a degenerate piece of shit. I don't dance around it or equivocate or downplay his awful behavior... like we've seen you (and too many others) do all the time with Trump



not true... ..



Is Trump a racist? A misogynist ? A sexual predator? A douchebag?
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #24 posted 10/11/17 9:24pm

gimmesomehornz

Dasein said:

This is only a shock if you buy into the canard of Hollywood being at the forefront of leftist politics.
Hollywood is super racist and super sexist so I'm not at all surprised that studio executives are still
utilizing casting-couch tactics.

You really think that Leftism is antithetical to such thought and behaviour?

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #25 posted 10/12/17 12:41am

jaawwnn

avatar

SuperFurryAnimal said:



jaawwnn said:


Can't say I feel very sorry for him but i'm not enjoying the internet pile-on either.




jaawwnn this is huge news. Weinstein was great friends with Clintons lived next door to them in the Hamptons. They had this story in 2003 and Weinstein got other high powered actors to bully the reporter to not print the story.


It's certainly huge news that he is being taken down for this, less so that the biggest people in Hollywood and politics abuse their position for sexual favours. I mean, duh.
[Edited 10/12/17 0:42am]
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #26 posted 10/12/17 3:24am

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

2freaky4church1 said:

They are not leftists.

2Freaky do you believe Weinstein is taken down if Hillary Clinton is President? One of Weinsteins besties the Clintons? POWER!

"Ya see, me and the Lord have an understanding."
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #27 posted 10/12/17 4:17am

deebee

avatar

2freaky4church1 said:

They are not leftists.

It's sad that that Hollywood set is what people associate with the Left; I suppose because they're often to be found cosying up with figures on from the more left-wing of the two corporate parties. But, at best, they represent a kind of flimsy social liberalism with a condescending tinge. It's the sort of politics that leaves the status quo in place, but holds periodic spectacles at which the great and the good instruct us lowly types that 'we must do more' to counter this or that surface-level symptom (e.g. environmental degradation, Third World poverty, etc).

Not only does that strand of thinking draw nothing from the more radical currents of leftist though, such as socialism or anarchism - which I think are valuable and rightly defined as left-wing - I'd say it's positively antithetical and opposed to those. Sometimes, such figures are essentially reassuring people that nothing fundamental needs to change (and why would a fraction of the rich not do that, after all?), whilst associating leftist politics with well-fed sermons about the virtues of charity by the super-wealthy, in the process. And, at other, more shameful times, the Lena Dunhams or Meryl Streeps of this world can always be called on to help ramp up the symbolic import of a change in elite political personnel ('More of the same - now with added vagina!'), in the face of any rumblings of a push for something more substantial, e.g. a Sanders-led programme that more closely resembles social democracy.

I don't gloat about the grubby truth of that world coming to light, but I can't say I'm sad to see their overvalued stock tumble.

[Edited 10/12/17 6:55am]

"Not everything that is faced can be changed; but nothing can be changed until it is faced." - James Baldwin
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #28 posted 10/12/17 4:33am

Dasein

2freaky4church1 said:

They are not leftists.


I know. That is why I said the Weinstein saga is only shocking if you buy into the canard that
Hollywood isn't racist or sexist but a coterie of left leaning liberals with a social conscious. The
operative word here is "canard."


 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #29 posted 10/12/17 4:46am

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

Dasein said:

2freaky4church1 said:

They are not leftists.


I know. That is why I said the Weinstein saga is only shocking if you buy into the canard that
Hollywood isn't racist or sexist but a coterie of left leaning liberals with a social conscious. The
operative word here is "canard."


It is about Power more than anything and a ton of money could be lost. People go to movies often related to the likeability of actors. If they don't like certain actors anymore because they helped to cover up then millions maybe billions will be lost. Why do you think SNL and Jimmy Kimmel won't make cracks about it until Weinstein is completely out? Millions maybe billions at stake for Hollywood.

"Ya see, me and the Lord have an understanding."
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 1 of 5 12345>
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > Hollywood implicated in Weinstein saga.