independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Wed 13th Dec 2017 6:17pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > Vegas Shooting - Conspiracy Nonsense
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 3 of 4 <1234>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #60 posted 10/07/17 9:46am

gimmesomehornz

SuperFurryAnimal said:

gimmesomehornz said:

If you want to talk about nonsense and idiocy then look no further than the official story we're told through mainstream sources:

A 64 year old multi millionaire in real estate, for reasons no one knows that have not been explained, brought a cartoonish number of 23 guns into the Mandelay Bay casino over the course of several days and on Sunday night knocked out 2 windows on the 32nd floor, and, to spite being in a casino which is a building with its own mini fusion center, in Las Vegas which is the American equivalent of London in how many CCTV cameras it has, this man was somehow able to shoot down at a crowd of thousands of people for over an hour and no one was able to get into the room to stop him for 72 minutes.

This is the same exact casino, by the way, that if the power even goes out, like it did for 40 minutes one day last year, security was able to put the place on full lock-down quickly within moments.

I agree. It does not add up that is why I believe he was radicalized or into something but I guess it could be for twisted self serving reasons. Sometimes very rich people will go off the deep end and money does not buy happiness. I'm going to give the investigators more time to come out with the official story.

My point is that the official story is unbelievable. Another thing is that all those hotel rooms have state of the art smoke detectors. Less than a minute of firing those rapid-fire guns would have set them off and the security staff would have known what room it was and done something about it. It's clear, to me at least, that we're being lied to.

It's okay to be white.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #61 posted 10/07/17 9:51am

PeteSilas

gimmesomehornz said:

SuperFurryAnimal said:

I agree. It does not add up that is why I believe he was radicalized or into something but I guess it could be for twisted self serving reasons. Sometimes very rich people will go off the deep end and money does not buy happiness. I'm going to give the investigators more time to come out with the official story.

My point is that the official story is unbelievable. Another thing is that all those hotel rooms have state of the art smoke detectors. Less than a minute of firing those rapid-fire guns would have set them off and the security staff would have known what room it was and done something about it. It's clear, to me at least, that we're being lied to.

ok, that's a good point.

Prince.org: With fans like these he didn't need haters.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #62 posted 10/07/17 9:57am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

I like how the conspiracy peeps like to say "think for yourself but if you do not agree with me you are a fool"

my point that some assume that people that accept the basic official story did not consider all the questions they bring up!

Like oh there are smoke detectors in the rooms? Okay if you say so... and they can not be turned off? (He was not worried about getting a deposit back) That is a silly issue because you know most people at the hotel had ears.... oh gee whizz how will we ever pinpoint what room the madman with the "machine gun" is?!


and you really think the hotel is going to send its security into that situation?

"I was raped by the Arkansas AG who then becomes Governor & President..." Juanita Broaddrick
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #63 posted 10/07/17 10:16am

gimmesomehornz

PeteSilas said:

i can only speak for myself, but i get tired of hearing every little event called a conspiracy...

Many mass shootings go unreported by the mainstream media. So it's not "every little event." The ones that do get mainstream attention often leave many unanswered questions to anyone who cares to look into the evidence and question the conclusions given by the mainstream.

Because someone is pointing out that a mainstream narrative is fallacious does not mean they're immediately putting forth an alternate theory of what happened. If they are then those theories deserve as much questioning as mainstream theories do. All theories and conclusions deserve inquiry.

It's okay to be white.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #64 posted 10/07/17 10:20am

gimmesomehornz

OnlyNDaUsa said:


and you really think the hotel is going to send its security into that situation?

I'd say they're gong to do someting, including calling the police, in order to stop it as soon as possible and not let it go on for as long as it did.

It's okay to be white.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #65 posted 10/07/17 10:26am

PeteSilas

OnlyNDaUsa said:

I like how the conspiracy peeps like to say "think for yourself but if you do not agree with me you are a fool"

my point that some assume that people that accept the basic official story did not consider all the questions they bring up!

Like oh there are smoke detectors in the rooms? Okay if you say so... and they can not be turned off? (He was not worried about getting a deposit back) That is a silly issue because you know most people at the hotel had ears.... oh gee whizz how will we ever pinpoint what room the madman with the "machine gun" is?!


and you really think the hotel is going to send its security into that situation?

especially when the experts always say "don't confront the criminal yourself". the smoke detector is a good point though, ya, it'd be easy to disconnect but that's the kind of stuff we need to answer, while the evidence is fresh. I really don't see why it would be difficult to shoot into a crowd and kill people with the right equipement.

Prince.org: With fans like these he didn't need haters.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #66 posted 10/07/17 10:28am

PeteSilas

gimmesomehornz said:

PeteSilas said:

i can only speak for myself, but i get tired of hearing every little event called a conspiracy...

Many mass shootings go unreported by the mainstream media. So it's not "every little event." The ones that do get mainstream attention often leave many unanswered questions to anyone who cares to look into the evidence and question the conclusions given by the mainstream.

Because someone is pointing out that a mainstream narrative is fallacious does not mean they're immediately putting forth an alternate theory of what happened. If they are then those theories deserve as much questioning as mainstream theories do. All theories and conclusions deserve inquiry.

as much as the media loves this shit (don't be fooled by their language, they love a scoop under all circumstance) you think they don't cover mass shootings?

Prince.org: With fans like these he didn't need haters.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #67 posted 10/07/17 10:34am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

a mass shooting is 4 or more victims. that is too low and notice they do not say how many (MOST) are related to other criminal activity. I wonder why that is?

"I was raped by the Arkansas AG who then becomes Governor & President..." Juanita Broaddrick
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #68 posted 10/07/17 11:02am

gimmesomehornz

PeteSilas said:

...the media ... you think they don't cover mass shootings?

A lot of what's called "gang violence" in major cities where significant numbers of innocent bystanders are killed goes unreported in the national mainstream media.

It's okay to be white.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #69 posted 10/07/17 11:06am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

gimmesomehornz said:

PeteSilas said:

...the media ... you think they don't cover mass shootings?

A lot of what's called "gang violence" in major cities where significant numbers of innocent bystanders are killed goes unreported in the national mainstream media.

because it doesn't fit in with their anti-gun agenda and sheds light on the real issues... the sick part is if you mention the truth you get called racist.

"I was raped by the Arkansas AG who then becomes Governor & President..." Juanita Broaddrick
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #70 posted 10/07/17 12:26pm

PeteSilas

four just ain't enough for the news hounds, unless they are cooking them and eating them or something. 10 or more will do the trick everytime.
Prince.org: With fans like these he didn't need haters.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #71 posted 10/07/17 12:29pm

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

PeteSilas said:

four just ain't enough for the news hounds, unless they are cooking them and eating them or something. 10 or more will do the trick everytime.

10 is a better number... but whatever if you know it is 4 then you are better equipped to grasp why the number of them is so high... if we were told where and by whom and what the related facts were even better.

"I was raped by the Arkansas AG who then becomes Governor & President..." Juanita Broaddrick
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #72 posted 10/07/17 12:57pm

PeteSilas

OnlyNDaUsa said:

PeteSilas said:

four just ain't enough for the news hounds, unless they are cooking them and eating them or something. 10 or more will do the trick everytime.

10 is a better number... but whatever if you know it is 4 then you are better equipped to grasp why the number of them is so high... if we were told where and by whom and what the related facts were even better.

criminal activity of some kind, drugs and money, big surprise. it's a sick country, we lead the world by far in the number of serial killers, however, it's interesting that their are more prolific serial killers in south america, probably because they don't try as hard to catch them. Capitalism is sick, it means fuck over who ever you can and then we want to say people are fucked up when they live the shit to it's logical conclusion.

Prince.org: With fans like these he didn't need haters.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #73 posted 10/07/17 2:53pm

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

gimmesomehornz said:

SuperFurryAnimal said:

I agree. It does not add up that is why I believe he was radicalized or into something but I guess it could be for twisted self serving reasons. Sometimes very rich people will go off the deep end and money does not buy happiness. I'm going to give the investigators more time to come out with the official story.

My point is that the official story is unbelievable. Another thing is that all those hotel rooms have state of the art smoke detectors. Less than a minute of firing those rapid-fire guns would have set them off and the security staff would have known what room it was and done something about it. It's clear, to me at least, that we're being lied to.

Good point. I think it is clear too the shooter may have been involved in trafficking guns, involved with laundering, some form of organized crime. The casinos themselves I believe are shady AF.

You better Watch Out! I'm a WAR MACHINE!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #74 posted 10/09/17 6:57am

djThunderfunk

avatar

A $10M study by the CDC that was commissioned by Obama in 2013, entitled Priorities For Research To Reduce The Threat Of Firearm Related Violence found that:

- Self-Defense can be an important crime deterrent and that gun use is the SAFEST of studied self-protective strategies

- Suicide accounts for most firearm deaths

- Felons who obtain guns very seldom obtain their guns by stealing them

- There is no evidence that gun restrictions reduce gun violence

- Consistently lower injury rates among gun using crime victims comparted with victims who used other self-protective strategies

https://www.nap.edu/catal...d-violence




We were HERE, where were you?

4 those that knew the number and didn't call... fk all y'all!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #75 posted 10/09/17 9:10am

paisleypark4

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:

I like how the conspiracy peeps like to say "think for yourself but if you do not agree with me you are a fool"

my point that some assume that people that accept the basic official story did not consider all the questions they bring up!

Like oh there are smoke detectors in the rooms? Okay if you say so... and they can not be turned off? (He was not worried about getting a deposit back) That is a silly issue because you know most people at the hotel had ears.... oh gee whizz how will we ever pinpoint what room the madman with the "machine gun" is?!


and you really think the hotel is going to send its security into that situation?

Right like im PRETTY SURE many people were evacuating and making phone calls during the 10 minutes..no they were just sitting there watching it happen....other peoples children I swear

Download all the shit hop that you can for your kids, neices, nephews, and their friends also. That will prevent them from going out and buying it and will prevent some shit hop sales. Every little bit helps - Andy
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemus
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #76 posted 10/17/17 3:07am

Lianachan

avatar

A-nis bidh fios aig daoine nuair a tha mi a 'mionnachadh aig dhaibh.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #77 posted 10/17/17 3:16am

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

Security guard in Las Vegas massacre missing

You better Watch Out! I'm a WAR MACHINE!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #78 posted 10/17/17 3:19am

Lianachan

avatar

SuperFurryAnimal said:

Security guard in Las Vegas massacre missing




Except, he isn't really.

A-nis bidh fios aig daoine nuair a tha mi a 'mionnachadh aig dhaibh.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #79 posted 10/17/17 3:38am

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

Lianachan said:

SuperFurryAnimal said:

Security guard in Las Vegas massacre missing




Except, he isn't really.

One hour ago this was breaking news on CNN and Fox?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/17/fox-news-first-security-guard-in-las-vegas-massacre-missing-nbc-news-chief-feels-weinstein-heat.html

You better Watch Out! I'm a WAR MACHINE!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #80 posted 10/17/17 5:57am

13cjk13

Lianachan said:

SuperFurryAnimal said:

Security guard in Las Vegas massacre missing




Except, he isn't really.

He went back to Mars. On a spaceship that the government of Somalia made for hime. He took a group of children back with him to continue the colonization.

Matthew 5:38-39
“You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.’ But I say to you, Do not resist the one who is evil. But if anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #81 posted 10/17/17 6:12am

djThunderfunk

avatar

Lianachan said:

SuperFurryAnimal said:

Security guard in Las Vegas massacre missing




Except, he isn't really.


Snopes doesn't disprove that he is missing. They merely offer a THEORY as to why he may be hiding.

We were HERE, where were you?

4 those that knew the number and didn't call... fk all y'all!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #82 posted 10/17/17 6:57am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

Another non-surprising event was a concert goer died. Now that is being spun into she was killed to keep her quiet. She was alleged to be a witness that there was more than one shooter. But she also apparently had known health issues. Also, there are several that are saying there was more than one shooter. Yet the only one to be killed also happened to have a health issue.

"I was raped by the Arkansas AG who then becomes Governor & President..." Juanita Broaddrick
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #83 posted 10/17/17 8:03am

RodeoSchro

avatar

You know, many times the best thing to do when you want to think about conspiracies is to put yourself in the conspirator's shoes. So if YOU were planning a mass shooting for some unspecified goal, and YOU wanted to blame it on someone who was not actually the shooter, would YOU:

Pick someone as your patsy who is as far away from a suspected mass shooter as possible?

Would YOU do that? Of course not! If your goal was to pin 100% of the blame on an innocent party, you would find someone with as many traits of a potential mass shooter as you could. Traits that include:

-Mental health issues
-Gun enthusiast
-Hates authority
-Has nothing to lose due to severe financial distress
-A loner with no friends or family

And yet, Stephen Paddock was none of those things. So if YOU were smart enough to put this whole mass shooting together, and YOUR main goal was to make sure someone other than the actual shooter got blamed, wouldn't YOU set up a patsy with as many of the traits as listed above?

Of course. But Stephen Paddock is the exact opposite of YOUR ideal patsy.

So either:

1. Except for completely screwing up the most important part of a secret tplan, YOU did great; or
2. Stephen Paddock was actually the lone shooter.

Use your head.

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's paladin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #84 posted 10/17/17 8:33am

Lianachan

avatar

RodeoSchro said:

<snip>

Use your head.



You may be expecting too much of these boards.

A-nis bidh fios aig daoine nuair a tha mi a 'mionnachadh aig dhaibh.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #85 posted 10/17/17 8:50am

EmmaMcG

djThunderfunk said:

A $10M study by the CDC that was commissioned by Obama in 2013, entitled Priorities For Research To Reduce The Threat Of Firearm Related Violence found that:

- Self-Defense can be an important crime deterrent and that gun use is the SAFEST of studied self-protective strategies

- Suicide accounts for most firearm deaths

- Felons who obtain guns very seldom obtain their guns by stealing them

- There is no evidence that gun restrictions reduce gun violence

- Consistently lower injury rates among gun using crime victims comparted with victims who used other self-protective strategies

https://www.nap.edu/catal...d-violence









They couldn't think of any better way of spending 10 million dollars.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #86 posted 10/17/17 9:15am

djThunderfunk

avatar

EmmaMcG said:

They couldn't think of any better way of spending 10 million dollars.


Par for the course for the government (whether Democrat or Republican). No?

Obviously these are not the results the Obama administration was hoping for from the study, hence why they were not publicized more.

It kind of reminds of the MANY studies the government has done in regards to marijuana and the War On Drugs that similarly had results that did not match the dogma of those that commissioned them and were also buried.


We were HERE, where were you?

4 those that knew the number and didn't call... fk all y'all!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #87 posted 10/17/17 12:19pm

EmmaMcG

djThunderfunk said:



EmmaMcG said:


They couldn't think of any better way of spending 10 million dollars.


Par for the course for the government (whether Democrat or Republican). No?

Obviously these are not the results the Obama administration was hoping for from the study, hence why they were not publicized more.

It kind of reminds of the MANY studies the government has done in regards to marijuana and the War On Drugs that similarly had results that did not match the dogma of those that commissioned them and were also buried.




Governments the world over waste a fortune on these kinds of stupid studies and like you say, if they don't get the results they want they don't make much of a deal about it. Meanwhile there are people living on the streets, on hospital waiting lists etc and rather than doing anything to help, the government will commission another useless study.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #88 posted 10/17/17 2:00pm

djThunderfunk

avatar

EmmaMcG said:

Governments the world over waste a fortune on these kinds of stupid studies and like you say, if they don't get the results they want they don't make much of a deal about it. Meanwhile there are people living on the streets, on hospital waiting lists etc and rather than doing anything to help, the government will commission another useless study.


Well then we agree in regards to the waste of money. And, I would add, if there is an expensive study, USE IT. Publicize the results and change policies accordingly, even if it goes against the party narrative.

We were HERE, where were you?

4 those that knew the number and didn't call... fk all y'all!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #89 posted 10/17/17 4:24pm

EmmaMcG

djThunderfunk said:



EmmaMcG said:


Governments the world over waste a fortune on these kinds of stupid studies and like you say, if they don't get the results they want they don't make much of a deal about it. Meanwhile there are people living on the streets, on hospital waiting lists etc and rather than doing anything to help, the government will commission another useless study.


Well then we agree in regards to the waste of money. And, I would add, if there is an expensive study, USE IT. Publicize the results and change policies accordingly, even if it goes against the party narrative.



They only commission these studies so they can back up whatever claims they have to make. So that they'll have a nice little diagram to point at and say "see, told you so". If the findings go against the story they want to tell, you best believe they'll keep it to themselves though.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 3 of 4 <1234>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > Vegas Shooting - Conspiracy Nonsense