independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Mon 20th Nov 2017 8:24pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > Skirmishes erupt in Charlottesville ahead of 'Unite the Right' rally - 1 dead 19 injured
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 8 of 32 « First<456789101112>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #210 posted 08/13/17 10:08am

jjhunsecker

avatar

poppys said:



OnlyNDaUsa said:


anyone that says trump is anything at all like the KKK are insulting the victims of the group.


as to the killer in this case: the word is he is a lefty democrat and an Auntie Fay member....

but who knows...



^^ Shameless attempt to spread lies. Just because you don't read doesn't mean the rest of us don't. Who knows? WE do.

.https://www.nytimes.com/...mp;emc=rss

I'm in Ohio right now where the killer is from. The local news interviewed his Mother. He told her he was going to an alt-right rally when he left.






He has to spread these lies , because the truth of this matter is one he refuses to face. Perhaps it hits too close to home
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #211 posted 08/13/17 10:08am

poppys

2elijah said:

Astasheiks said:

VA Govenor, Terry McAuliff should be President, He gave much much better response than Trump did. So did the Charlottesville Mayor response was better.

Even trump's daughter called out the white supremacists for their behavior, why can't her father do the same? I think Trump is refusing to called the white supremacists and white nationalists out, because he is depending on their votes in the next election.

nod Trump's daughter should be gagging him right now. Her husband Jared Kushner is a prominent NY Jew and a key advisor in his administration. Ivanka coverted when they married. Trump has Jewish grandchildren for God's sake.

Kick the old-school joints. For the true funk soldiers.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #212 posted 08/13/17 10:09am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

2elijah said:


Thank you for calling him out. The nerve of him to tell me how I should type the name of a known racist group, as though those pieces of shits deserve any honor.

the fun bit is I assumed you were intelligent and honest enough grasp why I did correct your spelling... the fact that you know it is a group means that you know (if you have a 4th grade education) that names of groups are proper nouns and should be capitalized.


}They are a bunch if insecure, ignorants, who are bamboozled by a generational, false ideology. They harbor and support racial hatred, and yesterday demonstrated the hatred of the early 60s. These white nationalists hate that other racial groups exist in America, and have the nerve and audacity to actually believe, they are indigenous to America, when in fact... they are not.

I am not sure what you mean by indigenous but I am pretty sure you are not using it correctly or at very least fail to grasp 2 basic things: if I am not indigenous then neither are you. And 2) there are NO indigenous people here. NONE... so there is that.



I honestly support those who stood up against them yesterday, and denounced their hatred. It's pathetic that we have a president who promoted this type of hatred and division, during the presidential campaign.

I do not accept your claims against trump but i respect that you do... but you if you are at all honest would have to understand that not everyone is going to always agree and that not everything you believe is true. and as i am and never have been a fan of trump there is that too


Now we are seeing the horrible consequences of trump in that position and the division he has caused in this country. I have to say I was happy to even see some elected repubs call out those racist groups, for exactly what they are. They are domestic terrorists just waiting in the wings, to cause harm to Americans they don't like. Glad the counter protesters let the White nationalists' groups know, they will not succeed without a fight.


I am thinking that is not a very healthy way of thinking

"I was raped by the Arkansas AG who then becomes Governor & President..." Juanita Broaddrick
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #213 posted 08/13/17 10:10am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

poppys said:

Co-sign x 1000. I've had it with his posturing and pretensions. highfive

hate is hate

"I was raped by the Arkansas AG who then becomes Governor & President..." Juanita Broaddrick
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #214 posted 08/13/17 10:11am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

Horsefeathers said:

Horsefeathers said:
You have no idea how steeped you are in it. None. It is actually sad because you genuinely seem to think of yourself as objective. You are straight up legitimizing and defending it right down to demanding proper capitalization and respect for who exactly. You, of all people, harping about proper spelling and capitalization. No matter how many ways you try to spin it as being simply misunderstood, people are reading you loud and clear. Your racism is no longer tacit. It was barely ever that. It is overt and blatant. All the diversion tactics in the world about Obama! Hillary! The Left! Democrats! Do not take a thing away from your not even barely concealed anymore white supremacy. You are soaked in it. It's not even solely about your expressed political views. Your behavior illustrates it. Also your defense and legitimization of white supremacy. And you know, I don't even care that you think it's funny and cute and lolsy or misunderstood or whatever. I will just always call out a racist when I see one, especially now. Your reaction (or not) to it is secondary. But holy shitballs on the way you drip white supremacy on a constant basis.
I also want to be specific and say that my direction to only's display of racism and general bigotry is not isolated to ideological beliefs, but very specific words and deeds right here on this board. You, only, are not being called out solely for ideological beliefs, but because you personally right here on this board display bigotry.

yet you can not give a single example... not one

"I was raped by the Arkansas AG who then becomes Governor & President..." Juanita Broaddrick
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #215 posted 08/13/17 10:11am

poppys

jjhunsecker said:

Adorecream said:

Donald Trump hates black people and gays. Just wait, we will have Jim Crow redux in a few months if he carries on.

.

Watched some crocodile tears from the mayor, but the fact you guys still have Confederate flags and statues of those Nazi ass motherfuckers everywhere is sad, they should have been all melted down in 1866.

.

The problem with America is there are too many white people living in the year 1860.

As Joy Reid pointed out today, many of those statues weren't even erected after the Civil War (which would still be bad but understandable), but were instead put up in the 1950s and 1960s as the struggle for Civil Rights gained traction. Almost as a provocation.

Did not know that. Now I'm even more pissed off.

Kick the old-school joints. For the true funk soldiers.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #216 posted 08/13/17 10:13am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

jjhunsecker said:

poppys said:

^^ Shameless attempt to spread lies. Just because you don't read doesn't mean the rest of us don't. Who knows? WE do.

.https://www.nytimes.com/...mp;emc=rss

I'm in Ohio right now where the killer is from. The local news interviewed his Mother. He told her he was going to an alt-right rally when he left.




He has to spread these lies , because the truth of this matter is one he refuses to face. Perhaps it hits too close to home

the reports i read may be wrong they may even be lies but I was careful and i said it was "the word" meaning just that... i did not state it as a fact i stated it IS a fact that is the word.

"I was raped by the Arkansas AG who then becomes Governor & President..." Juanita Broaddrick
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #217 posted 08/13/17 10:13am

2elijah

avatar

jjhunsecker said:

2elijah said:


Says the person who has punctuation issues criticizing someone else. :falloff:

I don't care if I typed the name of that group in initial caps, all caps or lowercase, fact is members of that group are pieces of shit who are bunch of insecure, ignorant fucking racists. Please don't try to humanize them. If they had an ounce of humanity in their hearts and souls, they wouldn't be so infected with ingrained hatred. There.. fixed that for you.


God, what a load of horseshit he unloaded here. Even stupider than I imagined his return to this thread (from where, I don't know ) would be...

Lol, what's interesting, and that he didn't acknowledge, is that it was the Southern Strategy, that trump used to attract white nationalists and white supremacists to vote for him, which we both know, is obviously the reason trump wouldn't state that those groups and the kkk, are racists and domestic terrorists. Those are his dedicated supporters he will need in the next election. It's also interesting and questionable, hearing a group of racists claiming they want to take a country back that they are not indigenous to.
'Trump voters got Hoodwinked by Trump' popcorn coke
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #218 posted 08/13/17 10:14am

jjhunsecker

avatar

poppys said:



2elijah said:


Astasheiks said:



VA Govenor, Terry McAuliff should be President, He gave much much better response than Trump did. So did the Charlottesville Mayor response was better.



Even trump's daughter called out the white supremacists for their behavior, why can't her father do the same? I think Trump is refusing to called the white supremacists and white nationalists out, because he is depending on their votes in the next election.

nod Trump's daughter should be gagging him right now. Her husband Jared Kushner is a prominent NY Jew and a key advisor in his administration. Ivanka coverted when they married. Trump has Jewish grandchildren for God's sake.



To Trump, Ivanka and Jared and their kids are the "good ones" , like Omarosa is "one of the good ones" ...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #219 posted 08/13/17 10:17am

2elijah

avatar

poppys said:



2elijah said:


Astasheiks said:



VA Govenor, Terry McAuliff should be President, He gave much much better response than Trump did. So did the Charlottesville Mayor response was better.



Even trump's daughter called out the white supremacists for their behavior, why can't her father do the same? I think Trump is refusing to called the white supremacists and white nationalists out, because he is depending on their votes in the next election.

nod Trump's daughter should be gagging him right now. Her husband Jared Kushner is a prominent NY Jew and a key advisor in his administration. Ivanka coverted when they married. Trump has Jewish grandchildren for God's sake.


Exactly. Weird how Bannon is one of her father's close advisors and aware that Bannon supports white nationalists' ideology.
'Trump voters got Hoodwinked by Trump' popcorn coke
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #220 posted 08/13/17 10:19am

jjhunsecker

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:



jjhunsecker said:


poppys said:


^^ Shameless attempt to spread lies. Just because you don't read doesn't mean the rest of us don't. Who knows? WE do.

.https://www.nytimes.com/...mp;emc=rss

I'm in Ohio right now where the killer is from. The local news interviewed his Mother. He told her he was going to an alt-right rally when he left.






He has to spread these lies , because the truth of this matter is one he refuses to face. Perhaps it hits too close to home



the reports i read may be wrong they may even be lies but I was careful and i said it was "the word" meaning just that... i did not state it as a fact i stated it IS a fact that is the word.



Then why repeat something you do not know to be factually true in good faith? "The WORD is that Only is David Duke's right hand man. At least that's the WORD" .... see how easy it is to spread lies and falsehoods.

Now where is your apology for posting untrue information about the killer ?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #221 posted 08/13/17 10:21am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

jjhunsecker said:

2elijah said:
Says the person who has punctuation issues criticizing someone else. falloff I don't care if I typed the name of that group in initial caps, all caps or lowercase, fact is members of that group are pieces of shit who are bunch of insecure, ignorant fucking racists. Please don't try to humanize them. If they had an ounce of humanity in their hearts and souls, they wouldn't be so infected with ingrained hatred. There.. fixed that for you.
God, what a load of horseshit he unloaded here. Even stupider than I imagined his return to this thread (from where, I don't know ) would be...



lol i wish got that I bet it is a funny joke. it is weird how you and other can not handle people with different points of view....

"I was raped by the Arkansas AG who then becomes Governor & President..." Juanita Broaddrick
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #222 posted 08/13/17 10:23am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

jjhunsecker said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

the reports i read may be wrong they may even be lies but I was careful and i said it was "the word" meaning just that... i did not state it as a fact i stated it IS a fact that is the word.

Then why repeat something you do not know to be factually true in good faith? "The WORD is that Only is David Duke's right hand man. At least that's the WORD" .... see how easy it is to spread lies and falsehoods. Now where is your apology for posting untrue information about the killer ?

do not use the word KNOW you do not understand what it means...

"I was raped by the Arkansas AG who then becomes Governor & President..." Juanita Broaddrick
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #223 posted 08/13/17 10:23am

2elijah

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:



2elijah said:



Thank you for calling him out. The nerve of him to tell me how I should type the name of a known racist group, as though those pieces of shits deserve any honor.

the fun bit is I assumed you were intelligent and honest enough grasp why I did correct your spelling... the fact that you know it is a group means that you know (if you have a 4th grade education) that names of groups are proper nouns and should be capitalized.


}They are a bunch if insecure, ignorants, who are bamboozled by a generational, false ideology. They harbor and support racial hatred, and yesterday demonstrated the hatred of the early 60s. These white nationalists hate that other racial groups exist in America, and have the nerve and audacity to actually believe, they are indigenous to America, when in fact... they are not.

I am not sure what you mean by indigenous but I am pretty sure you are not using it correctly or at very least fail to grasp 2 basic things: if I am not indigenous then neither are you. And 2) there are NO indigenous people here. NONE... so there is that.



I honestly support those who stood up against them yesterday, and denounced their hatred. It's pathetic that we have a president who promoted this type of hatred and division, during the presidential campaign.

I do not accept your claims against trump but i respect that you do... but you if you are at all honest would have to understand that not everyone is going to always agree and that not everything you believe is true. and as i am and never have been a fan of trump there is that too


Now we are seeing the horrible consequences of trump in that position and the division he has caused in this country. I have to say I was happy to even see some elected repubs call out those racist groups, for exactly what they are. They are domestic terrorists just waiting in the wings, to cause harm to Americans they don't like. Glad the counter protesters let the White nationalists' groups know, they will not succeed without a fight.


I am thinking that is not a very healthy way of thinking


falloff Ok now you sound ridiculous thinking I give a shit about how I type the name of a bunch of racist, domestic terrorists. You're showing support of their existence by trying to humanize them. Why not just cut the crap, and admit you support them? Secondly a group of descendants of ancestors who came from another country, claiming to take this country back as theirs are delusional.

White Americans are not the original inhabitants of America. They are descendants of Early Europeans who came on ships to this country, to look for a better life, but unfortunately, many of them either stole land or forced the original inhabitants, which were the Native American Indians, off their land. So exactly which 'country' are members of those racist, white groups trying to take back? Lol.
[Edited 8/13/17 10:42am]
'Trump voters got Hoodwinked by Trump' popcorn coke
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #224 posted 08/13/17 10:24am

jjhunsecker

avatar

djThunderfunk said:

Bottom line: Extremists on the right and extremists on the left rioting could lead to martial law and/or the loss for ALL OF US of the right to PEACEFULLY protest.

Fuck ALL the extremists, left AND right... bunch of assholes no matter what their political proclivities may be.



IIRC - not long ago I believe you stated that the Klan and Nazis were no longer a significant threat in America.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #225 posted 08/13/17 10:29am

poppys

jjhunsecker said:

2elijah said:
Says the person who has punctuation issues criticizing someone else. falloff I don't care if I typed the name of that group in initial caps, all caps or lowercase, fact is members of that group are pieces of shit who are bunch of insecure, ignorant fucking racists. Please don't try to humanize them. If they had an ounce of humanity in their hearts and souls, they wouldn't be so infected with ingrained hatred. There.. fixed that for you.
God, what a load of horseshit he unloaded here. Even stupider than I imagined his return to this thread (from where, I don't know ) would be...

Maybe crawled out from under the proverbial rock.

Kick the old-school joints. For the true funk soldiers.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #226 posted 08/13/17 10:30am

jjhunsecker

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:



jjhunsecker said:


OnlyNDaUsa said:




the reports i read may be wrong they may even be lies but I was careful and i said it was "the word" meaning just that... i did not state it as a fact i stated it IS a fact that is the word.



Then why repeat something you do not know to be factually true in good faith? "The WORD is that Only is David Duke's right hand man. At least that's the WORD" .... see how easy it is to spread lies and falsehoods. Now where is your apology for posting untrue information about the killer ?



do not use the word KNOW you do not understand what it means...



I know what "Know" means, Hillbilly boy ! You posted on here some garbage you WISHED was true, as an attempt to deceive and dissemble. You were wrong, be a man and admit it. Don't try to tap dance around it. We see right through you.
[Edited 8/13/17 10:32am]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #227 posted 08/13/17 10:31am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

2elijah said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

falloff Ok now you sound ridiculous thinking I give a shit about how I type the name of a bunch of racist, domestic terrorists.

if you want to be inaccurate that is fine...

You're showing support of their existence by trying to humanize them.

well for one they are humans... and for two I did not in anyway support or back them up or anything positive i just pointed out that if you use the lower case it could be taken to be about all white people that are proud to be Americans.


Why not just cut the crap, and admit you support them?

i DO NOT support them any more than I support Auntie Fey or the new black panthers or the likes of louis farrakhan... all hate groups... in a free society there is free speech...

"I was raped by the Arkansas AG who then becomes Governor & President..." Juanita Broaddrick
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #228 posted 08/13/17 10:32am

poppys

OnlyNDaUsa said:

jjhunsecker said:

OnlyNDaUsa said: Then why repeat something you do not know to be factually true in good faith? "The WORD is that Only is David Duke's right hand man. At least that's the WORD" .... see how easy it is to spread lies and falsehoods. Now where is your apology for posting untrue information about the killer ?

do not use the word KNOW you do not understand what it means...

Is this for real? Now we need to parse the word know? The guy was a Unite the Right protester. Stop dissembling.

Kick the old-school joints. For the true funk soldiers.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #229 posted 08/13/17 10:33am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

jjhunsecker said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

do not use the word KNOW you do not understand what it means...

I know what "Know" means, Hillbilly boy ! You posted on here some garbage you WISHED was true, as an attempt to deceive and dissemble. You were wrong, be a man and admit it.

lol did i call you a race based slur? Ever? Hillbilly is just that... mild sure...


but the question is the word KNOW or Knowledge.... so define it... and i will give a counter example... bet on it!

"I was raped by the Arkansas AG who then becomes Governor & President..." Juanita Broaddrick
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #230 posted 08/13/17 10:33am

Horsefeathers

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:



Horsefeathers said:


Horsefeathers said:
You have no idea how steeped you are in it. None. It is actually sad because you genuinely seem to think of yourself as objective. You are straight up legitimizing and defending it right down to demanding proper capitalization and respect for who exactly. You, of all people, harping about proper spelling and capitalization. No matter how many ways you try to spin it as being simply misunderstood, people are reading you loud and clear. Your racism is no longer tacit. It was barely ever that. It is overt and blatant. All the diversion tactics in the world about Obama! Hillary! The Left! Democrats! Do not take a thing away from your not even barely concealed anymore white supremacy. You are soaked in it. It's not even solely about your expressed political views. Your behavior illustrates it. Also your defense and legitimization of white supremacy. And you know, I don't even care that you think it's funny and cute and lolsy or misunderstood or whatever. I will just always call out a racist when I see one, especially now. Your reaction (or not) to it is secondary. But holy shitballs on the way you drip white supremacy on a constant basis.

I also want to be specific and say that my direction to only's display of racism and general bigotry is not isolated to ideological beliefs, but very specific words and deeds right here on this board. You, only, are not being called out solely for ideological beliefs, but because you personally right here on this board display bigotry.



yet you can not give a single example... not one



Sure I can. Are you really interested?

No matter how many times or ways you dismiss anyone with "race card" and whatever stuff about simple arguments, meh. I'm calling it out. Again, your reaction is totally irrelevant. Be glad to supply those examples if you are truly interested, though. Because you got it bad.
Murica: at least it's not Sudan.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #231 posted 08/13/17 10:35am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

poppys said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

do not use the word KNOW you do not understand what it means...

Is this for real? Now we need to parse the word know? The guy was a Unite the Right protester. Stop dissembling.

LOL you can define it too... and you can bet I will give a counter example if you want to misuse it that is cool just understand you are... (and yes sometimes i do use it incorrectly but I can define it as well as anyone)

"I was raped by the Arkansas AG who then becomes Governor & President..." Juanita Broaddrick
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #232 posted 08/13/17 10:36am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

Horsefeathers said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

yet you can not give a single example... not one

Sure I can. Are you really interested? No matter how many times or ways you dismiss anyone with "race card" and whatever stuff about simple arguments, meh. I'm calling it out. Again, your reaction is totally irrelevant. Be glad to supply those examples if you are truly interested, though. Because you got it bad.

ok go! give examples of me being or saying something racist

"I was raped by the Arkansas AG who then becomes Governor & President..." Juanita Broaddrick
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #233 posted 08/13/17 10:36am

jjhunsecker

avatar

2elijah said:

jjhunsecker said:



God, what a load of horseshit he unloaded here. Even stupider than I imagined his return to this thread (from where, I don't know ) would be...

Lol, what's interesting, and that he didn't acknowledge, is that it was the Southern Strategy, that trump used to attract white nationalists and white supremacists to vote for him, which we both know, is obviously the reason trump wouldn't state that those groups and the kkk, are racists and domestic terrorists. Those are his dedicated supporters he will need in the next election. It's also interesting and questionable, hearing a group of racists claiming they want to take a country back that they are not indigenous to.


And Trump has people like Bannon and Gorka and Stephen Miller egging him on, and leaning on the support from these White racists.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #234 posted 08/13/17 10:38am

DiminutiveRock
er

avatar

jjhunsecker said:

2elijah said:
Lol, what's interesting, and that he didn't acknowledge, is that it was the Southern Strategy, that trump used to attract white nationalists and white supremacists to vote for him, which we both know, is obviously the reason trump wouldn't state that those groups and the kkk, are racists and domestic terrorists. Those are his dedicated supporters he will need in the next election. It's also interesting and questionable, hearing a group of racists claiming they want to take a country back that they are not indigenous to.
And Trump has people like Bannon and Gorka and Stephen Miller egging him on, and leaning on the support from these White racists.



Trump has always been tolerant of and enaged in racist rhetoric. It was part of his campaign strategy.

"When you have people who don't know about science standing in denial of it and rising to power - that is a recipe for the complete dismantling of our informed democracy" - Neil de Grasse Tyson
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #235 posted 08/13/17 10:38am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

jjhunsecker said:

2elijah said:
Lol, what's interesting, and that he didn't acknowledge, is that it was the Southern Strategy, that trump used to attract white nationalists and white supremacists to vote for him, which we both know, is obviously the reason trump wouldn't state that those groups and the kkk, are racists and domestic terrorists. Those are his dedicated supporters he will need in the next election. It's also interesting and questionable, hearing a group of racists claiming they want to take a country back that they are not indigenous to.
And Trump has people like Bannon and Gorka and Stephen Miller egging him on, and leaning on the support from these White racists.

one thing a agree with is given he was accused of being racist (i have yet to see a solid example but whatever) he should have gone way out of his way to avoid it in any of his picks.

"I was raped by the Arkansas AG who then becomes Governor & President..." Juanita Broaddrick
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #236 posted 08/13/17 10:39am

djThunderfunk

avatar

jjhunsecker said:

djThunderfunk said:

Bottom line: Extremists on the right and extremists on the left rioting could lead to martial law and/or the loss for ALL OF US of the right to PEACEFULLY protest.

Fuck ALL the extremists, left AND right... bunch of assholes no matter what their political proclivities may be.

IIRC - not long ago I believe you stated that the Klan and Nazis were no longer a significant threat in America.


From the one who pretends antifa and extremists leftists don't exist...

We were HERE, where were you?

4 those that knew the number and didn't call... fk all y'all!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #237 posted 08/13/17 10:43am

jjhunsecker

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:



jjhunsecker said:


2elijah said:
Says the person who has punctuation issues criticizing someone else. falloff I don't care if I typed the name of that group in initial caps, all caps or lowercase, fact is members of that group are pieces of shit who are bunch of insecure, ignorant fucking racists. Please don't try to humanize them. If they had an ounce of humanity in their hearts and souls, they wouldn't be so infected with ingrained hatred. There.. fixed that for you.

God, what a load of horseshit he unloaded here. Even stupider than I imagined his return to this thread (from where, I don't know ) would be...



lol i wish got that I bet it is a funny joke. it is weird how you and other can not handle people with different points of view....



I have no problem with other viewpoints. In fact, I was happy to hear yesterday that people I normally disagree with spoke out strongly- stronger than the President- against White Supremacists and Nationalism. People like Orrin Hatch, Jeb Bush, Marco Rubio, even Ted Cruz !! They were not afraid to call this terrorism.

But I'm going to call out stupidity and bigotry when I see it .
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #238 posted 08/13/17 10:46am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

jjhunsecker said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:



lol i wish got that I bet it is a funny joke. it is weird how you and other can not handle people with different points of view....

I have no problem with other viewpoints. In fact, I was happy to hear yesterday that people I normally disagree with spoke out strongly- stronger than the President- against White Supremacists and Nationalism. People like Orrin Hatch, Jeb Bush, Marco Rubio, even Ted Cruz !! They were not afraid to call this terrorism. But I'm going to call out stupidity and bigotry when I see it .

talking to yourself is cool but maybe do it in private!

"I was raped by the Arkansas AG who then becomes Governor & President..." Juanita Broaddrick
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #239 posted 08/13/17 10:47am

2elijah

avatar

jjhunsecker said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:



jjhunsecker said:


2elijah said:
Says the person who has punctuation issues criticizing someone else. falloff I don't care if I typed the name of that group in initial caps, all caps or lowercase, fact is members of that group are pieces of shit who are bunch of insecure, ignorant fucking racists. Please don't try to humanize them. If they had an ounce of humanity in their hearts and souls, they wouldn't be so infected with ingrained hatred. There.. fixed that for you.

God, what a load of horseshit he unloaded here. Even stupider than I imagined his return to this thread (from where, I don't know ) would be...



lol i wish got that I bet it is a funny joke. it is weird how you and other can not handle people with different points of view....



I have no problem with other viewpoints. In fact, I was happy to hear yesterday that people I normally disagree with spoke out strongly- stronger than the President- against White Supremacists and Nationalism. People like Orrin Hatch, Jeb Bush, Marco Rubio, even Ted Cruz !! They were not afraid to call this terrorism.

But I'm going to call out stupidity and bigotry when I see it .



Exactly. clapping At least they were smart enough to know the 'deny and deflect' tactic would not work this time. The racial hatred displayed from the hate groups, who organized their hate march, was too visible to ignore.
'Trump voters got Hoodwinked by Trump' popcorn coke
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 8 of 32 « First<456789101112>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > Skirmishes erupt in Charlottesville ahead of 'Unite the Right' rally - 1 dead 19 injured