independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Wed 16th Aug 2017 4:31pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > Trump Warns North Korea Will Be Met with "Fire & Fury"
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 6 of 7 <1234567>
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #150 posted 08/12/17 7:49am

poppys

jjhunsecker said:

jimmy3121 said:

Now there is one of the 1st true statements that make sense that you made....Prime Example= The King of The Mountain is taking a 17 day Vacation yet I see with my own eyes he is at it & working every day.

Funny how they fail to mention that dump of a White House being gutted for Heating & Air.

This has been some 17 day Vaca....Just this week.....

***Declared Emergency on the Opiod Crisis.

*** Meetings with Kelly & other meetings about Fatboy Kim.

*** Being the Boss he is on Mitch.

*** Fiduciary Standard Got Tanked.

*** The Boss jumped into the Nuclear Waste Storage Drama- gonna get that straight.

***The Boss had the EPA ease approval process for new chemicals.

*** Relaxed nitwit Obummers Sage Grouse rules

*** Going at Fatboy Kim like the Boss he is.

*** Got HUGE kudos from the Guam Governor - take a listen to that call.

*** And eat KFC chicken with a fork & knife !!!!

WheW thats some " Vacation"

Distort & Mislead just like you said.

Agreed.

Good if not great post JJ.....now your cookin' with steam !!

Sorry, you lost me at "King of the Mountain"... Are you moonlighting from the Onion?


This is exactly the twitter punch list that NYT article you posted was talking about.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #151 posted 08/12/17 8:10am

2elijah

avatar

SuperFurryAnimal said:



mjscarousal said:


2elijah said:
Exactly, and it's almost like he wants it to happen, to make himself look like a tough leader. He will be putting innocent lives at risk, on the basis of his bullying back and forth, with another country's leader. Thing is, trump will not be the one on the front lines fighting for this country. None of these folks here who support trump taking such action against NK, will be out there risking their lives, for this country either. Instead, they'll be behind their computers or cell phones, typing on social media.

Your right, I honestly think he wants a war to happen too. His instigating is purposeful. I think he is trying to prove as you mentioned in your post,that he can be a tough leader. This is all for his personal gain and pride. It's sad because millions of innocent lives will be affected and he doesn't care.


Instigating! Kim is the one that threatened to use nukes on Guam. My take on this is that nuclear war will breakout if we just continue to keep head in sand but Obama is not in office anymore. Preemptive strikes will happen I believe in North Korea and Iran.


At least the Chinese president seems to be the only mature one between two so-called leaders.He us asking them to cool it with their rhetoric.


http://www.cnn.com/2017/0...index.html

Chinese President Xi calls for restraint over North Korea
By Steven Jiang and Angela Dewan, CNN

"Chinese President Xi Jinping called for restraint during a phone call Saturday with President Donald Trump, following a dramatic exchange of threats between the US President and North Korea.

Xi made clear in the call he was asking both sides to scale down the rhetoric and stressed the importance of diplomacy, China's Foreign Ministry said in a statement.
"At present, relevant parties should exercise restraint and avoid words and actions that would escalate tensions on the Korean Peninsula," Xi said, according to the statement.
Saber-rattling from the pariah state has dominated Trump's 17-day working vacation in New Jersey.
Tensions came to a boil Tuesday, when Trump appeared to threaten nuclear war on North Korea, saying he would unleash "fire and fury like the world has never seen" if Pyongyang continued to threaten the US or its allies.
He made his comments after US intelligence analysts assessed that North Korea had produced a miniaturized nuclear warhead. Pyongyang also tested its first two known intercontinental ballistic missiles last month, bringing it a step closer to being able to carry out a nuclear strike on the US mainland."
[Edited 8/12/17 8:14am]
'Trump voters got Hoodwinked by Trump' popcorn coke
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #152 posted 08/12/17 8:18am

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

^^China sold tech they got from Clintons to North Korea.

KNOW Jesus, KNOW peace. NO Jesus, NO peace
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #153 posted 08/12/17 8:23am

2elijah

avatar

SuperFurryAnimal said:



mjscarousal said:


2elijah said:
Exactly, and it's almost like he wants it to happen, to make himself look like a tough leader. He will be putting innocent lives at risk, on the basis of his bullying back and forth, with another country's leader. Thing is, trump will not be the one on the front lines fighting for this country. None of these folks here who support trump taking such action against NK, will be out there risking their lives, for this country either. Instead, they'll be behind their computers or cell phones, typing on social media.

Your right, I honestly think he wants a war to happen too. His instigating is purposeful. I think he is trying to prove as you mentioned in your post,that he can be a tough leader. This is all for his personal gain and pride. It's sad because millions of innocent lives will be affected and he doesn't care.


Instigating! Kim is the one that threatened to use nukes on Guam. My take on this is that nuclear war will breakout if we just continue to keep head in sand but Obama is not in office anymore. Preemptive strikes will happen I believe in North Korea and Iran.


Yes, you need to remember that Obama is not in office anymore, but instead, we now have a man named trump, who doesn't know how to act presidential or as an adult, has no control over his temperament, and putting Americans at risk, acting just like Kim, with his back and forth war of words. This isn't wrestlemania.
[Edited 8/12/17 8:23am]
'Trump voters got Hoodwinked by Trump' popcorn coke
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #154 posted 08/12/17 8:30am

2elijah

avatar

SuperFurryAnimal said:

^^China sold tech they got from Clintons to North Korea.


Once again, using the Clintons and Obama, to excuse, deflect and distract, from the reality that you voted and support, an immature, incompetent, unstable person as president, who is engaging in a bullying war of words with another country's leader, and displays the same narcissistic and childish behavior as trump, doesn't help. It's embarrassing that the Chinese president has to request that both trump and Kim stop acting like spoiled rotten schoolboys.
'Trump voters got Hoodwinked by Trump' popcorn coke
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #155 posted 08/12/17 8:32am

2elijah

avatar

mjscarousal said:

2elijah said:


Exactly, and it's almost like he wants it to happen, to make himself look like a tough leader. He will be putting innocent lives at risk, on the basis of his bullying back and forth, with another country's leader.

Thing is, trump will not be the one on the front lines fighting for this country. None of these folks here who support trump taking such action against NK, will be out there risking their lives, for this country either. Instead, they'll be behind their computers or cell phones, typing on social media.



Your right, I honestly think he wants a war to happen too. His instigating is purposeful. I think he is trying to prove as you mentioned in your post,that he can be a tough leader. This is all for his personal gain and pride. It's sad because millions of innocent lives will be affected and he doesn't care.

Exactly. It's all a ego game to him. What kind of American president acts like that?
'Trump voters got Hoodwinked by Trump' popcorn coke
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #156 posted 08/12/17 8:37am

poppys

2elijah said:

SuperFurryAnimal said:

Instigating! Kim is the one that threatened to use nukes on Guam. My take on this is that nuclear war will breakout if we just continue to keep head in sand but Obama is not in office anymore. Preemptive strikes will happen I believe in North Korea and Iran.

Yes, you need to remember that Obama is not in office anymore, but instead, we now have a man named trump, who doesn't know how to act presidential or as an adult, has no control over his temperament, and putting Americans at risk, acting just like Kim, with his back and forth war of words. This isn't wrestlemania.

Exactly. This is dick waving, period. The fact that Furry thinks millions need to die because of this is really astounding.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #157 posted 08/12/17 9:40am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

poppys said:

2elijah said:

SuperFurryAnimal said: Yes, you need to remember that Obama is not in office anymore, but instead, we now have a man named trump, who doesn't know how to act presidential or as an adult, has no control over his temperament, and putting Americans at risk, acting just like Kim, with his back and forth war of words. This isn't wrestlemania.

Exactly. This is dick waving, period. The fact that Furry thinks millions need to die because of this is really astounding.

I am not sure that is what he said. maybe what he is saying is if we do not take him out (or at least his ability to use nukes) many will more will die...

With Love, Honor & Respect for all of you...no matter how I argue or disagree my heart is full of love for you all...
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #158 posted 08/12/17 9:54am

jimmy3121

2elijah said:

mjscarousal said:
Your right, I honestly think he wants a war to happen too. His instigating is purposeful. I think he is trying to prove as you mentioned in your post,that he can be a tough leader. This is all for his personal gain and pride. It's sad because millions of innocent lives will be affected and he doesn't care.
Exactly. It's all a ego game to him. What kind of American president acts like that?

It's no act & thank goodness he tries to not be like any other Presidents.

True Boss.

True Leader.

King of The Mountain.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #159 posted 08/12/17 9:56am

poppys

jimmy3121 said:

2elijah said:

mjscarousal said: Exactly. It's all a ego game to him. What kind of American president acts like that?

It's no act & thank goodness he tries to not be like any other Presidents.

True Boss.

True Leader.

King of The Mountain.

Talm bout Kim, right?

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #160 posted 08/12/17 10:15am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

poppys said:

jimmy3121 said:

It's no act & thank goodness he tries to not be like any other Presidents.

True Boss.

True Leader.

King of The Mountain.

Talm bout Kim, right?

I am not surprised you think kim is a better person than trump!

With Love, Honor & Respect for all of you...no matter how I argue or disagree my heart is full of love for you all...
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #161 posted 08/12/17 10:16am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

but it is weird how a dung and a dump are having a pissing contest....

With Love, Honor & Respect for all of you...no matter how I argue or disagree my heart is full of love for you all...
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #162 posted 08/12/17 10:38am

jimmy3121

OnlyNDaUsa said:

but it is weird how a dung and a dump are having a pissing contest....

Not weird at all as Swingin' Bill, Georgey & Obummer all never took the bull by the horns.

They let Fatboy Kim play in the sunshine.

Now The King of The Mountain takes care of that just like he did Assad.

True Leader.

True Boss.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #163 posted 08/12/17 11:00am

Silvertongue7

jimmy3121 said:



OnlyNDaUsa said:


but it is weird how a dung and a dump are having a pissing contest....





Not weird at all as Swingin' Bill, Georgey & Obummer all never took the bull by the horns.


They let Fatboy Kim play in the sunshine.


Now The King of The Mountain takes care of that just like he did Assad.


True Leader.


True Boss.


Provoking and escalating the situation to then back down has been North Korea's tactics for years. Nothing ever happens because even Kim Jong-Un is bright enough to back down. Now your king of the mountain (which mountain by the way? I demand clarity) has brought us all to the verge of nuclear war. Because he's a fucking moron lacking the clarity of mind that even Kim has!!!
Someone's in my body, someone's in my body...
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #164 posted 08/12/17 11:10am

poppys

OnlyNDaUsa said:

poppys said:

Talm bout Kim, right?

I am not surprised you think kim is a better person than trump!

Oh lord, just how stupid can you get?

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #165 posted 08/12/17 11:27am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

poppys said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

I am not surprised you think kim is a better person than trump!

Oh lord, just how stupid can you get?

it is good to ask yourself that as recognition is often the first step in self improvement

With Love, Honor & Respect for all of you...no matter how I argue or disagree my heart is full of love for you all...
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #166 posted 08/12/17 11:40am

2elijah

avatar

jimmy3121 said:



2elijah said:


mjscarousal said:
Your right, I honestly think he wants a war to happen too. His instigating is purposeful. I think he is trying to prove as you mentioned in your post,that he can be a tough leader. This is all for his personal gain and pride. It's sad because millions of innocent lives will be affected and he doesn't care.

Exactly. It's all a ego game to him. What kind of American president acts like that?



It's no act & thank goodness he tries to not be like any other Presidents.


True Boss.


True Leader.


King of The Mountain.


That's a joke right? He's no King, never will be.
'Trump voters got Hoodwinked by Trump' popcorn coke
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #167 posted 08/12/17 11:41am

2elijah

avatar

poppys said:



2elijah said:


SuperFurryAnimal said:



Instigating! Kim is the one that threatened to use nukes on Guam. My take on this is that nuclear war will breakout if we just continue to keep head in sand but Obama is not in office anymore. Preemptive strikes will happen I believe in North Korea and Iran.



Yes, you need to remember that Obama is not in office anymore, but instead, we now have a man named trump, who doesn't know how to act presidential or as an adult, has no control over his temperament, and putting Americans at risk, acting just like Kim, with his back and forth war of words. This isn't wrestlemania.

Exactly. This is dick waving, period. The fact that Furry thinks millions need to die because of this is really astounding.


At the expense of the American people.
'Trump voters got Hoodwinked by Trump' popcorn coke
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #168 posted 08/12/17 12:18pm

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

2elijah said:

poppys said:

Exactly. This is dick waving, period. The fact that Furry thinks millions need to die because of this is really astounding.

At the expense of the American people.

so should nothing be done? have you any ideas on what ought to be done?

With Love, Honor & Respect for all of you...no matter how I argue or disagree my heart is full of love for you all...
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #169 posted 08/12/17 12:23pm

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

I think we ready a large array of conventional systems...have some ready to take out the DMZ as well and parts north of the border... and powerful and targeted strikes against any and all known military targets with any capacity to launch missiles and any and all places where nukes or material are or might be being developed or manufactured.

and I think that is what trumpy was saying...

also get China to agree with us that NK can not have nukes and that China will back any actions needed to that goal.

With Love, Honor & Respect for all of you...no matter how I argue or disagree my heart is full of love for you all...
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #170 posted 08/12/17 12:41pm

maplenpg

OnlyNDaUsa said:

I think we ready a large array of conventional systems...have some ready to take out the DMZ as well and parts north of the border... and powerful and targeted strikes against any and all known military targets with any capacity to launch missiles and any and all places where nukes or material are or might be being developed or manufactured.

and I think that is what trumpy was saying...

also get China to agree with us that NK can not have nukes and that China will back any actions needed to that goal.

I think Trump needs to stop fighting fire with fire #trywaterinstead

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #171 posted 08/12/17 1:02pm

maplenpg

SuperFurryAnimal said:

maplenpg said:

SuperFurryAnimal said: If I was president, I would speaking to the highest experts in the Un dynasty and experts in Korean rhetoric as well as top Korean translators to ensure there can be no misunderstanding. I'd get the fuck off Twitter and be making diplomatic negotiations behind the scenes. No-one needs to nuke anyone.

You think they don't translate what Trump said? Talks are going on behind the scenes too follow the news better. Negotiate is fine. Obama was eight years of "I don't negotiate" with someone that constantly testing missiles and now Kim has nukes.

Of course I think they have translators, but stuff such as intonation etc...easily gets lost in translation. Trump is prone to using Americanisms and his posts on Twitter could easily be misinterpreted. We agree that negotiation is good but we don't need to square up to a 5 foot fat kid who is calling a seven foot muscleman names. IMO we also don't need to blow his fucking head off and kill all that support him. I really think we should look at the aftermath in Iraq, Libya etc...where chaos has ensued following the removal of its leader. I also worry about the intelligence of NK having nukes, especially coming from the UK where the Iraq war was sold to us based on a lie about Iraq's nuclear capabilities. And I'm much more worried about what Trump might do than what Obama didn't do.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #172 posted 08/12/17 5:23pm

DiminutiveRock
er

avatar

jimmy3121 said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

but it is weird how a dung and a dump are having a pissing contest....

Not weird at all as Swingin' Bill, Georgey & Obummer all never took the bull by the horns.

They let Fatboy Kim play in the sunshine.

Now The King of The Mountain takes care of that just like he did Assad.

True Leader.

True Boss.

^ hilarious. Good one! lol

"When you have people who don't know about science standing in denial of it and rising to power - that is a recipe for the complete dismantling of our informed democracy" - Neil de Grasse Tyson
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #173 posted 08/12/17 10:39pm

2elijah

avatar

jimmy3121 said:



2elijah said:


mjscarousal said:
Your right, I honestly think he wants a war to happen too. His instigating is purposeful. I think he is trying to prove as you mentioned in your post,that he can be a tough leader. This is all for his personal gain and pride. It's sad because millions of innocent lives will be affected and he doesn't care.

Exactly. It's all a ego game to him. What kind of American president acts like that?



It's no act & thank goodness he tries to not be like any other Presidents.


True Boss.


True Leader.


King of The Mountain.


He's no King. Never will be.
'Trump voters got Hoodwinked by Trump' popcorn coke
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #174 posted 08/13/17 12:28am

midnightmover

Noam Chomsky brings the welcome light of reason and perspective to this matter. It is not just a case of two madmen screaming at each other. There is much more to it.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #175 posted 08/13/17 12:29am

DiminutiveRock
er

avatar

2elijah said:

jimmy3121 said:

It's no act & thank goodness he tries to not be like any other Presidents.

True Boss.

True Leader.

King of The Mountain.

He's no King. Never will be.


Never.

"When you have people who don't know about science standing in denial of it and rising to power - that is a recipe for the complete dismantling of our informed democracy" - Neil de Grasse Tyson
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #176 posted 08/13/17 4:17am

jimmy3121

Silvertongue7 said:

jimmy3121 said:

Not weird at all as Swingin' Bill, Georgey & Obummer all never took the bull by the horns.

They let Fatboy Kim play in the sunshine.

Now The King of The Mountain takes care of that just like he did Assad.

True Leader.

True Boss.

Provoking and escalating the situation to then back down has been North Korea's tactics for years. Nothing ever happens because even Kim Jong-Un is bright enough to back down. Now your king of the mountain (which mountain by the way? I demand clarity) has brought us all to the verge of nuclear war. Because he's a fucking moron lacking the clarity of mind that even Kim has!!!

Unreal just Unreal.

Fatboy Kim is BRIGHT ?????????

WoW just WoW.

I can't it's just too easy lol.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #177 posted 08/13/17 4:35am

Silvertongue7

jimmy3121 said:



Silvertongue7 said:


jimmy3121 said:




Not weird at all as Swingin' Bill, Georgey & Obummer all never took the bull by the horns.


They let Fatboy Kim play in the sunshine.


Now The King of The Mountain takes care of that just like he did Assad.


True Leader.


True Boss.



Provoking and escalating the situation to then back down has been North Korea's tactics for years. Nothing ever happens because even Kim Jong-Un is bright enough to back down. Now your king of the mountain (which mountain by the way? I demand clarity) has brought us all to the verge of nuclear war. Because he's a fucking moron lacking the clarity of mind that even Kim has!!!


Unreal just Unreal.


Fatboy Kim is BRIGHT ?????


WoW just WoW.


I can't it's just too easy lol.


You have not responded to what I wrote. Whether you don't understand what I wrote or you just decided to be an ass I couldn't care less. But either read the whole message or don't respond to it. Otherwise it is not possible to have an adult discussion.
Someone's in my body, someone's in my body...
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #178 posted 08/13/17 6:33am

jimmy3121

Silvertongue7 said:

jimmy3121 said:

Unreal just Unreal.

Fatboy Kim is BRIGHT ?????????

WoW just WoW.

I can't it's just too easy lol.

You have not responded to what I wrote. Whether you don't understand what I wrote or you just decided to be an ass I couldn't care less. But either read the whole message or don't respond to it. Otherwise it is not possible to have an adult discussion.

How anyone can even think Fatboy Kim is ' Bright" takes the cake.

Playing with what he is as toys-- they are not toys and it is not ok or to be ignored as the last shot he fired previous came close to Japan.

What you don't see or can't figure out by how The King of The Mountain came at Fatboy this week he put the vise grips on China, Japan and that region.

Have you heard Fatboy Kim doing any chirping since?

Once again The King of The Mountain outsmarted & outplayed all just like the election & those that keep fighting how smart he is keeps looking stupid & dumb...they don't like it so insults, fake news etc continue to console themselves.

He shut Assad up- haven't heard a word from him since.

And now taking care of Fatboy Kim once and for all since Swingin' Bill, Cowboy Georgey & Obummer couldn't get the job done.

True leader.

True Boss.

And gee i have to explain what Mountain to you?

Whoever is on top in the USA is the King of The Mountain as the USA is regarded as # 1 in many circles.

All will be ok.

The King of The Mountain got this.

Have a Coke & a Smile.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #179 posted 08/13/17 7:02am

13cjk13

avatar

jimmy3121 said:

Silvertongue7 said:

jimmy3121 said: You have not responded to what I wrote. Whether you don't understand what I wrote or you just decided to be an ass I couldn't care less. But either read the whole message or don't respond to it. Otherwise it is not possible to have an adult discussion.

How anyone can even think Fatboy Kim is ' Bright" takes the cake.

Playing with what he is as toys-- they are not toys and it is not ok or to be ignored as the last shot he fired previous came close to Japan.

What you don't see or can't figure out by how The King of The Mountain came at Fatboy this week he put the vise grips on China, Japan and that region.

Have you heard Fatboy Kim doing any chirping since?

Once again The King of The Mountain outsmarted & outplayed all just like the election & those that keep fighting how smart he is keeps looking stupid & dumb...they don't like it so insults, fake news etc continue to console themselves.

He shut Assad up- haven't heard a word from him since.

And now taking care of Fatboy Kim once and for all since Swingin' Bill, Cowboy Georgey & Obummer couldn't get the job done.

True leader.

True Boss.

And gee i have to explain what Mountain to you?

Whoever is on top in the USA is the King of The Mountain as the USA is regarded as # 1 in many circles.

All will be ok.

The King of The Mountain got this.

Have a Coke & a Smile.

The Orange King of the Shitpile once said Kim Jong Un is a "smart cookie". Trump is a cunt.

Matthew 5:38-39
“You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.’ But I say to you, Do not resist the one who is evil. But if anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 6 of 7 <1234567>
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > Trump Warns North Korea Will Be Met with "Fire & Fury"